MicroMain

Maintenance management software for data-driven operations

MicroMain Reviews

Brian B.

Its a great software to use, overall it management strategies are dominant and i would to thank the software engineers for creating a user friendly software for personal or business use.

Malakai K.

Great support for merge and upgrade. Contracts feature is a great way to tract contract costs associated with assets.

Gina S.

Cons

Unfortunately this software is not very intuitive and very hard to use making it impossible to keep track of work orders.

Erika E.

I haven't found anything I don't like as of yet.

Chris M.

Implementation at large facility is time consuming, but not sure of any product where this would not be an issue.

Benjamin H.

4.1

Overall Great Experience

We now have a central location with all of the service records and equipment at our fingertips. Batch automation for work orders helps limit the time sitting at a computer setting up daily schedules.

Pros

There is a lot of customization with the field naming to match any naming convention you might want to implement. Our staff really likes how you can upload documents and images to store with each piece of equipment or device. Customer support is outstanding and very knowledge about the product and this is 1 of the big reasons we went with MicroMain.

Cons

User friendliness isn't as good as other software on the market, but the overall functionality overcomes a lot of that.

Hard work pays off

Very good program, But you really need a person to take the trouble calls and enter the data correctly. Depending on the size of the facilities. It is worth it the price,after you get it going.

Pros

If the information is entered into the data base correctly the payoff is almost endless. I run a staff that has between 9 and 14 , on a 24 hour operation,with the use of Micro Main Im able to pass down work orders, time tracking and productivity has went up and time management has improved, parts usage, accountability for resources has increased, one of the best uses for this program is being able...

Cons

Pick who you want to enter the data wisely, and the program will pay for its self many times over.

Great software for establishing a new work order management system.

It will be a great tool when tracking standard work orders.

Pros

It’s easy to use and it is capable of exporting data into excel spreadsheets.

Cons

It is tedious when needing to upload documents to a work order. It also limits your ability to customize the layout and the reporting fields. The design is dated and doesn’t look like a software that is used in modern day.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our CMMS software. We are constantly taking our user feedback into consideration to make the product better. I have noted your feedback and will communicate with our development team your pain points, so they can be addressed. We appreciate your business and review. The MicroMain Marketing Team

An effective tool for CMMS

Pros

MicroMain provides us the best support and service. They always fix any issues or find an alternative way to fix the problem we have. The out-of-box software includes all of the major functions needed for CMMS, such as work order, asset, part inventory, purchase order, etc. The software is also customizable (via the source code) to fit the company's requirement.

Cons

The user security level configuration is not deep enough to control the field and button level (ex. enable/disable, read/update/delete etc.). For example, the system cannot prevent the user in the technician group from clicking the "Complete" button to close the WO when they are not allowed to close the WO.

Amazingly awesome!

Pros

This product is prime above all Facilities software that I have used. It does everything I need and then some.

Cons

It took a little getting use to, but in no time I was in the swing of the software and absolutely love it

Micromain gets the job done for the most part.

Pros

Not very familiar with this product but thus far it serves its purpose as far as organizing and giving the opportunity to prioritize work as needed.

Cons

Not really user friendly, and takes some getting used too. But once you manage to get the hang of how the ENTIRE SYSTEM operates and it's functions, it them becomes routine.

Great Customer Services!!

Overall Micromain CMMS is great. It's easy to use and navigate. The customer service and technical support are always there for us. The function of the software is close to perfect, which Micromain always improve to suit their customers needs. Anyway, I found that the software is still lacking on security feature when the users need to set up the security down to fields/buttons on the page. Another restriction is the query page that should allow the users to select which fields/columns they want to see on the main query page and in which order. Also, the printer setting should be easier for the users to be able to select their printers. Thank you very much for your support to our company. I truly appreciate it.

Great tool to have

Pros

Lots of feature for minimal costs. Customer service is excellent!

Cons

Not as user friendly as some of the other software out there. I would love to be able to create new fields on the fly. If I create a new work order under an asset that's not in the system yet, then I have to back out and create the new asset first. There should be a drop down feature under the asset tab that you can just add in from any screen. The same should go for all the functions in the system.

Excellent Product !

Pros

Vendor is fabulous to work with. Our account/sales rep was very thorough. We purchased the Premier package with web request and Mobile app.

Cons

Nothing. The vendor is the crucial aspect to why we selected the product.

User Friendly

All in all a great software to use.

Pros

Cons

The product is of high standards that although it is a user friendly software it has a dominant function that's allows you to manage but also needs a strategically build option manual that allows users to make decisions.

Using MicroMain from scratch

Pros

We were not using any kind of software, so we started using MicroMain from scratch. It is very intuitive and simple to set up and start using . There is quite a bit of customization as far as naming fields to match your appropriate use. I really like the project feature which allows you to type a lot of information together under one project heading. I also really like the ability to store electronic documents within the system eliminating file drawers of paper in my office.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like as of yet! The software is so easy to use I haven't gone to any formal training. I've simply read the help text and user manual and got it up and running without any problem whatsoever

MicroMaint Software Review

It is a very good system for our needs

Pros

I have found the software to be very easy to train employees on and it does about 95% of what we need it to do

Cons

I would liked to have a column in the system so it could be labeled for planned work. I would also like to be able to set up the layout the way I wanted it and have a save layout option so it would stay the way I set it up.

Poor software, not user friendly

Pros

This software is very difficult to use and is not user friendly. The only positive thing I can say is that it does store information.

Cons

Best Maintenance Software Out There!

Pros

The functionality is unlimited. It does everything we need it to do. Being able to make data-driven decisions from the advanced reporting feature has helped us save a ton of time and money.

Cons

To be honest, there isn't a whole lot that I would complain about. We find it very useful and it serves are needs.

User Friendly

Pros

Easy to navigate. I don't have to dig through tons of stuff that I will never use. I like the capability of generating a purchase order and referencing it to a work order. Reporting system is pretty good also, once you practice a bit. Training was excellent!

Cons

No complaints. It would be nice to have an email automatically generate to your staff when they are assigned a work order, or every morning when I come in, the work orders due for that day are already on the printer.

Maintenance Software

Standardization across ten sites will allow the company to spare part inventory, which will drive the cost of overall maintenance across ten sites in the US.

Pros

All sites are standardizing to Micromain Software, we've converted from Bigfoot software to Micromain.

Cons

Populating the Bigfoot Software data into the new Micromain Software Database, not as simple as copy and paste.

Very useful and robust documentation and tracking software

It is quick and easy

Pros

The software tracks everything you could think you would need on equipment, maintenance, and creates reoccurring tickets as reminders

Cons

For a small shop sometimes the software seems a bit large and over necessary especially for people that are not computer savvy

Merge and Upgrade

Overall I would give this a rating of 3 on a scale of 1 -5. Although I would recommend this product I also think it needs some work to be competitive.

Pros

Cons

Needs improved searching, not friendly trying to find areas to add to work orders. Would be nice to have a way to add multiple assets to a single work order. Also needs improved sorting / filtering ability, not user friendly to sort off of a column then close an item and have to re-sort again. Still some problems with reports.

Vehicle Maintenance Software

It's nice knowing when our company vehicles are due for regular maintenance and not having to worry and wonder. It's very detailed and easy to use. This goes for oil changes to tire pressure. Awesome software for anyway anywhere.

GTLC Review

Highly Recommend.

Pros

Great Customer Support and feature rich.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating