Simple, Comprehensive, Business Management

OfficeBooks Reviews

Ryan G.

I like that the product is very accessible which is what I also like about the vendor.

Tia E.

I like the ease of use and the ability to intuitively figure out functionality.

Erik N.

Cons

There is nothing that our company dislikes about this application.

Richard C.

I dislike the incompatibility with other programs from MAC products.

Chelsey S.

The difficulty of the setup, including an exaggerated amount of time accomplishing the setup.

Eugenia H.

4.3

Complete Solution For Manufacturing Companies

OfficeBooks is seriously powerful and might not necessarily work out for small DIY manufacturing. But, then again, it might. This is not your run of the mill application. It can seriously manage high yield manufacturing. IT does offer a free account that handles 25 records. This is enough to take it for a spin to see if it works for your environment. I am in the process of testing it out thoroughly...

Pros

OfficeBook offers a complete solution for manufacturers of products. They offer 3 distinct account types, based on your needs. There is a Purchasing subscription which focuses on purchase orders. There is the Distributor subscription, which offers the same features of the Purchasing subscription, but more focused on Sales & Quotes. And then there is the Full Suite, which combines both the Purchasing...

Cons

Not exactly a con, except for the newer generation of users who like beautiful UI's. The site is solid, the features are expansive, and the look is, well, very simple. it is not cumbersome, then, again, there is lots of information to maintain and trying to break it up into smaller more "pretty" screens is not feasible. This is one serious application that offers lots of information. And the fact that so much is running online with no noticeable lag for all the content it holds, it is quite impressive. So, that UI is not the prettiest, but it surely is functional. And I only post it as a "potential" con as more and more users want beautiful looking pages from online applications. In this case, pretty is not always the best solution. Functionality always wins... hands down.

office books review

Pros

It's somewhat easy to learn and use. My company provides it to us and it is what we use for work. We are able to share documents so that's what I use.

Cons

Not as many features as competitors. Not as user friendly, and although I am very computer savvy, many other coworkers struggle and constantly need help with certain features.

Efficent

Pros

I like that our finances can be all in one place and not different softwares or programs.

Cons

The cost of the software is pricey if your a small business owner.

Easy to Use

OfficeBooks has helped us manage orders with a greater efficiency.

Pros

This software is great. It is easy to use and allowed me to better manage day to day operations. I would definitely recommend this for small companies.

Cons

There were a few glitchy things when we first started using this software. It wasn't as intuitive as I had hoped it would be.

6 month user

Office Books is a very compatible program for all major formats and for the human mind. Any questions that I have go directly to Gregg and he promptly confronts the issue with good manners and a sense of urgency.

Pros

Technical Assistance is a real person in the US! OB has a Self propelling flow of documents inside the program, ie. PO, Quotes, the Invoiceing (Very picky about my invoicing). This program is not for dummies. And don't forget the DASH BOARD SUMMARY

Cons

This program is not for dummies. But hey, great tech support!!!!!

QuickBooks Review

Pros

I like the product's ease of use and hit help topics. It provides several different ways to doing the same task.

Cons

I haven't received any manuals, and the software is updated too often with the company expecting you to upgrade.

Office Books Review

Pros

The ease of use once it is setup and ready to use, especially the ease of calculations.

Works Great

Pros

It does what I need it to do, provides quick and pretty effortless work on my end!

Cons

Nothing, it does what I need it to do. Overall, I would say it is effective.

Excellent for Small Businesses

I own a small business and I really was just looking for a simple PO program that could auto generate PO numbers, keep them on the cloud, and be easy to use. Hot damn, this program does it ALL. And from what I can tell, it's free for just one user. I'll come back here to confirm after using it for a bit, but setting it up to make really professional looking POs was easy as hell. And it will email to your vendors right from the program. And it knows if it was viewed, which is really cool. If you just want a simple PO program, this seems like it's the perfect one.

OfficeBooks essentials

Pros

Great usability and graphics, which enable me to track my customers' orders and perform product fullfillment.

Cons

I wish there was a local representative to go over technical issues that crop up from time to time.

Great for small businesses

Pros

Great for small businesses use simple easy tp use not at all complicated great those not usually to tech savvy

Cons

Its pretty simple nothing complicated easy to figure it out if you are having problems helps keep small businesses organized

OfficeBooks Review

Pros

It's a very simple web-based business management system that has made running our business very easy!

Cons

There is nothing that our company dislikes about this application!

It is useful for my everyday use in the office

Pros

It is important that I have a product that is realiable at work every day. I have experienced problems in the past with other products.

Cons

I have no complaints. It works prefectly.

Great to use

Pros

It's easy to use and very user-friendly. They have a great reputation for their products.

Cons

It could have some more options for certain things that we use on a daily basis.

OfficeBooks reveiw

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to intuitively figure out functionality.

Cons

Advanced functions are extremely limited as well as integration into other products.

QuickBooks Review

Pros

It's easy to use and helps keep everything organized. It keeps track of bills and balances.

Cons

I like everything about it. I will continue to use it and recommend to other buisnesses

User Friendly

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use in Microsoft products. It's easy to navigate.

Cons

I dislike the incompatibility with other programs from MAC products.

Good program

Pros

Ease of use. It works well. It compiles info and saves it. It's easy to learn and use.

Cons

It could be updated more often and have easier directions for us.

OfficeBooks!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the vendor or the product.

Office Books

Pros

It's easy to use. All of my staff can use the software.

Cons

It looks like newer and more efficient software is available from other vendors.

small business owner

Pros

It's user-friendly and straightforward for the non-technical end user.

Cons

I don't have any problems with this product or the vendor.

OfficeBooks

Pros

Easy to use and user friendly. Product is used company wide.

Cons

There is noting that I dont like about this product.

OfficeBooks is an affordable

Pros

The inventory control feature is easy to use - I did not use this often but looked at it once with a Colleague and they had nothing but great things to say about this software.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind but more features and a portable app would be nice . Cross-Device functionality

OfficeBooks

Pros

Easy to use, easy to learn. Simple yet effective. I use it for multiple functions in the business.

Cons

Limited capacity, there are many product out there that offer updates, and more current products.

Its helpful in some way.

Easy to use, and helpful to create office spreadsheets. I used it to create inventory sheets. I would recommend it.

Pros

easy to create.

Cons

nothing comes to mind but more features would be nice. Bluetooth uploads to multi devices at the same time would be AWESOME.