OnBase Reviews

4.36/5 (45 reviews)

Stephen Beers

Reviewed 2019-03-20

My overall experience with OnBase has been excellent. I don't know what I would do without it as far as keeping me organized. I recommend this software to anyone that has countless PDFs they need to keep a record of and have the option of retrieving at any given moment.OnBase is excellent for keeping copies of all my client's purchase orders in one place. The layout is user friendly and very simple to use. I mainly use it to keep track of countless numbers of PDFs I have on file. Once imported in to OnBase, I am able to retrieve those files with a simple search. It's been a lifesaver for keeping me organized.

Anonymous

Best ECM software on the market with great workflow capability

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Drastically improved workflow processes and document management/retention. Best workflow engine I have ever seen, allows point and click configurable workflows with almost no need for custom scripting (though that is an option). The way it organizes document types is the best I have seen and has a LOT of capabilities for integrating with other line of business systems. The interface is very modern looking as long as you are using the desktop Unity Client or the Web based client. They also offer mobile applications that work very well.

Anonymous

Onbase is extremely versatile, but it takes time to learn the software and what it is capable of.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

I use Onbase daily for my job, so I see benefits in streamlining and automating process through workflow which save me thousands of hours a year.It's unique, extremely versatile, and has thousands of integration's. It's extremely useful for a lot of different purposes. Specifically I've used this for document management. It has numerous options for user administration, which is helpful. There are modules for just about everything you can think of, and most are well-made and do their job.

Reviewed 2018-09-17

I enjoy OnBase for its straightforward easy to use setup. I am able to import my customer's purchase orders and bill of materials in OnBase in seconds. This then gives me the ability to pull them up at any given time by the purchase order or sales order. When talking to my clients, I am able to refer back to their documents quickly by using OnBase.

Anonymous

Our organization utilizes OnBase for our invoicing, approvals, and T/E, which serves us very well.

Reviewed 2018-07-19

OnBase allows our organization to swiftly process invoices, approvals, T/E reimbursements, and house all backup data for transactions. The software is very user friendly and would be an asset to any organization looking to upgrade their Accounts Payable department.OnBase is a great software to utilize when wanting a virtual database that can easily be accessed and used by users of all experience levels. The software does an excellent job in communicating with other programs, which allows our organization to have the peace of mind our financial system is correct.

Denny Savage

Using OnBase in Higher Education

Reviewed 2018-10-01

Within the Registrar's Office, we utilize OnBase and it's ability to use OCR functionality to capture information from students' transcripts for input into our student information system. This alone eliminates dozens of hours of manual labor each week. On top of that, it is a reliable, quick, enterprise imaging solution.OnBase provides a feature-rich imaging solution that is beloved on our campus. In addition to being a solid imaging solution, OnBase features a powerful workflow engine that allows for easy automation of processes.

WILLIAM AKINS

Been working with this vendor and software for 3 years to develop solutions for customers at my job.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Onbase is truly an ECM software that can capture all of a companies business processes. From AP, and AR, to HR and even healthcare solutions, Onbase has features and functionality that allows for a wide array of solutions and configurations. Simple back-end for managers and administrators, as well as a good UI for end-users.

Bonnie Miller

Reviewed 2018-10-05

We were lucky to have been using OnBase for our document storage system, not every school in the district chose to use OnBase like we did. Being able to transfer the scanned documents from OnBase into our previous database system was different at first, but we quickly caught on how to use it. Recently the district switched to a new application system only to find that they can't upload documents directly into it. When it was announced that all schools would need to use OnBase we are happy, as we are already ahead of everyone else! Our transition to the new software has been almost seamless.OnBase allows us to securely store and safely access student records easily.

Anonymous

OnBase is a versatile, robust electronic document management system. I have been continually pleased

Reviewed 2017-12-22

It doesn't seem obvious, but implementing this software helped us standardize our business processes. Obvious benefits are that we were able to streamline processes and keep our business documentation in one place.OnBase is very versatile, so it can be configured to work within you environment, whatever it looks like.

Solange Charles

Versatile system, but still has a few limitations

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Centralized document retention and management cloud based systemThe ability to be Green and scan emails, word docs, excel spreadsheets directly into onbase without having to print the items first

Randy Zaffke

OnBase has gone downhill

Reviewed 2018-07-25

all in one document and workflow management software, but the pros end there. OnBase 13 was great, OnBase 17 not so much

Sonya Bangalore-Chowdhury

Great software

Reviewed 2019-01-19

First when I was learning about this software, I learned that so much can be done just in this system. Its so flexible that it can be used for accounting, hr, etc. The main page of this software is build-able and can be used to keep track of employees progress.

LOVE THIS SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2019-03-26

I used this software while working for a credit union and we were really working about the implementation/switch but honestly it was so smooth besides a few system bugs. That's where their awesome customer service comes in.

Good Paperless Option

Reviewed 2018-09-18

OnBase made the conversion to paperless relatively seamless for my office. OnBase offers a lot of great features that make it easy for users to adapt to working with scans of the documents, rather than the documents themselves. It offers several options for organizing, searching, and file managing.

Marishia Qualls-May

My A/P program

Reviewed 2019-02-06

I am a vendor analyst in accounts payable, and this is one of our main programs.This is an effective program for accounts payable and is easy to learn and manipulate data for entry.

Phillip VanSpronsen

Complex and Complete. Quick ROI

Reviewed 2016-12-11

I am an application administrator, working to improve business functions and reduce process costs with OnBase.This software is complex!! It allows you to do a myriad of things all in the name of streamline your workflow.

Krysti Langeloh

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-08-09

I like how you have all documents link together so when you search a name, everything pulls up.

Erica Terry

OnBase is used in my daily tasks to view documents

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Being able to see student documents on site and off site when needed to evaluate and assess their files appropriately. OnBase makes it easy to view student documents and files to evaluate student files and assess their transcripts. Saving and printing documents when needed is easy to do as well. This system makes my job easier.

Raul Sanchez

Resold via Wausau IMS

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Very modular and customizeable. Very solid software. The IMS support is excellent and responsive.

The Ferrari of content management

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Excellent content manager, excellent as a bpm, you can get the Mix with other systems (dynamics, outlook, your core software) and it woks perfectly

Brian F

Reliable customer tracking software

Reviewed 2019-03-20

The support at Hyland is great and they can find workarounds for all issues.Onbase is a front end for a database system that can track customers in unique industries where other software does not meet customer needs. The software interface is reliable and easy to navigate. Best of all it is highly customizable. Reporting off of the database tables can be tricky as they are not named logically but by codes/numbers.

Simplify your life with Onbase

Reviewed 2018-09-16

I use OnBase whenever a department needs to know if a check is cashed. I type the check number and immediately I can view an image of the check.It is easy to use, great storage capability. We use to store images of checks and it can store the information for many years.

Great for document management

Reviewed 2018-09-19

This is a great program for anyone trying to go green. It's a time saver for me which is key in my work area. I use this everyday to access documents for credentialing, I really love the fact that everything is all in one place for me to find. Document management is key and saves me time.

Tiffany Obembe

Great content management

Reviewed 2018-05-25

I like how all our documents can be scanned and saved on the system which gives me access to pretty much any document at any time. It's easy to search for documents as well using the different filters.

Joshua Lindsey

Does a lot but takes some getting used to

Reviewed 2017-10-12

It allowed us to save and keep documents in a central location.The software does what it does well. Documents can be viewed and it allows complex hierarchies. It just work, doesn't seem to have bugs or problems.