Rhythm Systems Reviews

4.64/5 (11 reviews)

Ronald Craig

Review of Rhythm Software

Reviewed 2019-08-19

I use Rhythm software for hours every day. It allows me to keep track of my priorities and not to feel overwhelmed. It saves me a ton of time by keeping others on my team in the loop. I keep all my email correspondence,pictures,and documents all in one spot. The new search feature is a big improvement thank you!

Pros
I use the software track my priorities daily everyday. I average 25 to 30 jobs I review through out the week. The software allows me to keep all the information on a job in one place and reminds me to follow up. We have set up KPI's . We status and review them weely in our Managers weekly meeting. This mangers meeting covers 8 Fixed operations "Service and Parts" departments and 1 RV Rental department. Week in Sync is also a big part of our weekly managers meeting. Our meeting last about an hour and we use Zoom video conferencing.

Cons
Quarters don't help us in tracking our priorities or KPI's.

Michael Praeger

Best Kept Secret in Growing Your Business

Reviewed 2019-09-23

Rhythm provides us both a SaaS platform and methodology for us to create, monitor, and take quick action on all of the key priorities of our business along with creating critical alignment across our functional teams.

Pros
Rhythm enabled our team to very effectively implement and execute our strategy planning process by uniquely combining software, methodology, and coaching services. We were an early adopter of Rhythm and have achieved 40% growth for the 8 years while growing headcount form 200 to 1,300 during this timeframe. As we grew, the challenge of keeping all functional teams aligned on our quarterly and annual objectives was increasingly difficult and Rhythm was a godsend in terms of allowing us to cascade our key objectives from the executive team all the way down to functional groups.

Cons
I really don't have any complaints other they have worked through various pricing programs as they have grown in order to support both mid market and enterprise clients and they have seemed to have solidified a long term model that works well for our business.

Heather Archuleta

Leadership Tool

Reviewed 2019-10-25

The service and people are great!

Pros
The ability to see where a team is at, what they are doing and where they are at without needing another meeting.

Cons
Missing some project management elements.

Greg Friedman

Rythm Review

Reviewed 2019-08-28

I can track my teams performance with a click of a button. By being diligent and reporting in it on a daily and weekly basis, I can research our progress quickly and easily.

Pros
I like that it is a centralized depository for what everyone in the company is doing and how well each area is performing.

Cons
Nothing I can think of at the moment. It is a great tool.

Jim Nolan

Great program for high volume

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Pros
I like the ability to track the progress of several jobs and also being able to involve other team members to stay involved with the job using the parent feature.

Cons
I found that some features were a bit difficult to set up initially

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Rebecca Vidrine

Benefits of Rhythm

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Pros
I work remotely and Rhythm helps me to stay connected with my team. It allows me to be accountable for my weaknesses and strengths.

Cons
I've only used it a short time and have not found any negatives.

Robert Swiderski

Rhythm = TEAMWORK

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Rhythm is providing for us the ability to come together as a team, sharing our plans, priorities and challenges, opening up our line of communication and enabling us to be more productive.

Pros
It gives us the ability to electronically track our goals and priorities in a functional way that aligns us together as a team. I also appreciate the weekly and quarterly tracking.

Cons
Challenging to learn all of the functions but it's worth it in the long run.

Jason Poll

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-10-25

Pros
The software is Easy of use. I really liked the Live polls, schedule/agenda easily accessible.

Cons
I had a little trouble getting into the app but once I got in it was a user issue not a software issue!

Anonymous

The principles behind Rhythm seem solid but the tool is a bit clunky

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
I love tracking progress with the visual 13-week race, having access to other teams’ and company goals, and having a guide for performance evaluation conversations.

Cons
It isn’t easy to understand the correlation between different areas in the tool, in terms of how they relate to each other and how they relate to the meetings and strategies discussed in the book.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Anonymous

Changed the way we operate

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Pros
Accountability has improved and it has helped us aligned throughout the meetings and understand better the steps we have to take to be aligned as an organization

Cons
Visibility of the tasks. That's my biggest.

Carla Friedrich Polaszek

Clarifies strategy execution

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-10-24

How to take a complex strategy with multiple owners across multiple functional groups and decompose in actionable steps

Pros
The process the software follows drives a robust change management process

Cons
Not applicable really - maybe interface with Microsoft project