Rhythm

Cloud-based strategic business planning solution

Rhythm Reviews

Amy A.

Sara A.

The overall experience with Rhythm has been very positive. I do recommend the tool and I highly recommend working with the Rhythm team.

Sara A.

I found that some features were a bit difficult to set up initially.

Jim N.

I had a little trouble getting into the app but once I got in it was a user issue not a software issue.

Jason P.

4.6

Leadership Tool

The service and people are great!

Pros

The ability to see where a team is at, what they are doing and where they are at without needing another meeting.

Cons

Missing some project management elements.

Review of Rhythm Software

I use Rhythm software for hours every day. It allows me to keep track of my priorities and not to feel overwhelmed. It saves me a ton of time by keeping others on my team in the loop. I keep all my email correspondence,pictures,and documents all in one spot. The new search feature is a big improvement thank you!

Pros

I use the software track my priorities daily everyday. I average 25 to 30 jobs I review through out the week. The software allows me to keep all the information on a job in one place and reminds me to follow up. We have set up KPI's . We status and review them weely in our Managers weekly meeting. This mangers meeting covers 8 Fixed operations "Service and Parts" departments and 1 RV Rental department. Week in Sync is also a big part of our weekly managers meeting. Our meeting last about an hour and we use Zoom video conferencing.

Cons

Quarters don't help us in tracking our priorities or KPI's.

Great for Organizational KPI's but Needs Improvement

I do see the value of the software and I can understand why we adopted it for our company. However, I don't think it is very user-friendly and does require a lot of trial and error to use. The User Interface also seems outdated to me.

Pros

I do like the ability to see the KPI's and goals for my company. I am added to the team that I work under and it's nice to see the goals we have as a team and for that visibility to be available for the rest of the company to see. The Annual Winning Moves and Initiatives are visible for employees to see and this is great to try and help you determine where you fit into this.

Cons

I find it confusing to find where to add information and goals for a particular team or individual. It is easy to add your goals to the wrong team. For example, I added a goal for myself as an individual but it ended up being added under the entire company goals. The notifications are not very customizable that you can receive from the software.

Creates visibility and accountability to strategy

The software has been very key to company alignment and we've found the team at Rhythm to be great to work with.

Pros

Rhythm software and this process of approaching business strategy helps our company focus our efforts in the most important areas for growth. Rhythm has given our team a common language to use for talking about our strategy. All employees have visibility of areas of focus for the year and quarter and how we are tracking. Transparency for our team is a core value and this software helps us accomplish that for our long-term strategy for growth which I love.

Cons

It can take a little getting used to finding what you are looking for at first, but understandable with so many different options of what you can track and view in the software.

Best Kept Secret in Growing Your Business

Rhythm provides us both a SaaS platform and methodology for us to create, monitor, and take quick action on all of the key priorities of our business along with creating critical alignment across our functional teams.

Pros

Rhythm enabled our team to very effectively implement and execute our strategy planning process by uniquely combining software, methodology, and coaching services. We were an early adopter of Rhythm and have achieved 40% growth for the 8 years while growing headcount form 200 to 1,300 during this timeframe. As we grew, the challenge of keeping all functional teams aligned on our quarterly and annual objectives was increasingly difficult and Rhythm was a godsend in terms of allowing us to cascade our key objectives from the executive team all the way down to functional groups.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints other they have worked through various pricing programs as they have grown in order to support both mid market and enterprise clients and they have seemed to have solidified a long term model that works well for our business.

Rythm Review

I can track my teams performance with a click of a button. By being diligent and reporting in it on a daily and weekly basis, I can research our progress quickly and easily.

Pros

I like that it is a centralized depository for what everyone in the company is doing and how well each area is performing.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at the moment. It is a great tool.

Track your 13 week race

Pros

My team and I appreciate the visual representation of KPIs, initiatives, and objectives for the organization. The ability to view by team, quarter, year, and 3-5 year are helpful.

Cons

Getting to know the product and where things are located can be challenging. The team at Rhythm has been working to improve this over the last year or so.

Great program for high volume

Pros

I like the ability to track the progress of several jobs and also being able to involve other team members to stay involved with the job using the parent feature.

Cons

I found that some features were a bit difficult to set up initially

Benefits of Rhythm

Pros

I work remotely and Rhythm helps me to stay connected with my team. It allows me to be accountable for my weaknesses and strengths.

Cons

I've only used it a short time and have not found any negatives.

Rhythm = TEAMWORK

Rhythm is providing for us the ability to come together as a team, sharing our plans, priorities and challenges, opening up our line of communication and enabling us to be more productive.

Pros

It gives us the ability to electronically track our goals and priorities in a functional way that aligns us together as a team. I also appreciate the weekly and quarterly tracking.

Cons

Challenging to learn all of the functions but it's worth it in the long run.

A lot to explore

It allows my organization to speak the same language when addressing company initiatives/goals and the progress we're making against them.

Pros

Features supporting the business goals of my organization. Allows us to speak the same language.

Cons

The interface, while not unpleasant or necessarily dated, is difficult to navigate for me - being someone who does not use the product on a daily basis.

Review of Rhythm Software- Solid Tool to Support Rhythm Processes

Pros

I find Rhythm to be highly visual and pretty intuitive. The reminders to my inbox are convenient and it aligns well to the Rhythm book to support an overall adoption of the Rhythm processes.

Cons

I think the various levels of KPIs and goals (parent and child levels) could be integrated a bit better to allow a clear idea of where an individual's items relate to larger team/company.

Pros

The software is Easy of use. I really liked the Live polls, schedule/agenda easily accessible.

Cons

I had a little trouble getting into the app but once I got in it was a user issue not a software issue!

The principles behind Rhythm seem solid but the tool is a bit clunky

Pros

I love tracking progress with the visual 13-week race, having access to other teams’ and company goals, and having a guide for performance evaluation conversations.

Cons

It isn’t easy to understand the correlation between different areas in the tool, in terms of how they relate to each other and how they relate to the meetings and strategies discussed in the book.

Clarifies strategy execution

How to take a complex strategy with multiple owners across multiple functional groups and decompose in actionable steps

Pros

The process the software follows drives a robust change management process

Cons

Not applicable really - maybe interface with Microsoft project

Changed the way we operate

Pros

Accountability has improved and it has helped us aligned throughout the meetings and understand better the steps we have to take to be aligned as an organization

Cons

Visibility of the tasks. That's my biggest.