Workhub Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend9.28/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Simple to set up and create customizable reports and tracking. This is great for any size company and is nice that you can have all of your safety information in one spot.
SafetySync is continually improving the software, and it is easy to use, and the flow seems right, The ease in which the workers can see their progress through their portal.
As a workaround, we have been creating fake emails just to get users passwords reset or make changes to their account.
I suspect this issue will fade as the next generation will identify more with systems and computer-based interfaces.
How would you rate Workhub?

Easy to Use

The system is easy to use and makes things very simple when managing 100 or more workers. When you are one person managing a safety program it cuts down on a lot of wasted time building spreadsheets or chasing down documentation. It is also a great tool for getting your field workers everything they need no matter where they are.

Pros

ease of use, availability, diversity

Cons

Does not always work on IOS software

Trying to manage 150 workers is a breeze with safety sync...tickets, training and orientations

Assign training, track progress, credentials, documents, safety training

Pros

Mobile access for remote workers so they can retrieve all their safety documents, just in case they misplace or lose their safety tickets.

Cons

Improve functionality by having an actual APP, presently the process involves using the web to grab the scan code.

Safety coordinator wants msds

Overall it is great the only thing that I would like to see which I have told someone there before is when employees scan barcodes MSDS sheets come up too. I print out the barcodes for hard hats then they just scan them if certificates are needed but would love it if MSDS came up too for them. Thank you

Cons

A very powerful tool for compliance management.

We use SafetySync to manage all of the components of our compliance program, which includes personnel, equipment, documents, forms and records. The program has been great to use and the customer service is fantastic. It aligns perfectly with our online forms platform.

Easy Transition for Employees

Started using Safety Sync last year while we were switching our safety manual. The transition to get all of our employees switched over was very easy. The function to be able to have all employees upload all their own certificates, as well as having their supervisor able to upload them as well. Makes life easier when you have to dispatch someone last minute.

Pros

The fact that it puts the onus back on the employees and not supervisors to make sure they go through the whole manual and making sure the certificates are up to date.

Cons

Hard to upload your own courses

A Great time saver

SafetySync has been a great value-add to our company. Before we subscribed, we were struggling to stay on top of where our safety documents were stored, how records were tracked and how to keep people engaged in the program. SafetySync keeps our system current and provides a very good framework to manage our company compliance.

Pros

It is easy to set up and add people.

Cons

Not tied to any app or even mobile version. Accessing your profile on a phone or tablet is very frustrating.

A great addition to our safety program.

We started using safety sync a few years ago to provide orientation and safety training to our workers. With so many features we have now developed it into managing our safety program. It is really easy for workers to us and easy to manage as well.

Pros

The flexibility.

Cons

Wish you could turn off features for workers so there isn't a bunch of options that we aren't using.

Always satisfying dealing with SafetySync

Most but not all of my reports are in one place. I can track worker progress in training and orientations and certifications. Keeping tabs on SDS , as the system lets me know when they are due.

Pros

Cons

Hate the cartoon like figures on the training courses. Not being able to customise the reports upload section, but in having said that, I always get help from SafetySync if I am trying to do something, and it doesn't work, they will point me in the right direction and give recommendations. At this point, I believe SafetySync is still evolving.

Number #1 Relief

SafetySync is a life saver. It will track my workers tickets, allow me to upload company specific courses, and workers can complete orientations in the field rather than having to travel to the head office.

Pros

A variety of courses.

Customer Review

Safety Sync is a great program for tracking employee compliance and certificate expiration. One thing that could improve it the uploading process as well as expiration alerts. Our company is unable to use expiration alerts as the program is too sensitive to optional certificate requirements.

Pros

Being able to track employee training and utilizing the online training

Cons

How expiration alerts work.

Certification Tracking

The program is easy to use and support is great

Pros

The fact that you can upload employee certifications for ease of look up is great. I wish you could upload all and any certification, not just the ones done through Work Hub.

Cons

Our company is small enough that we don't utilize the other options

Personal Tracking

With many jobs on the go, this makes the transfer of workers easy and allows the supervisor to see training quickly.

Pros

Tracking of workers

Cons

Not enough spots for documents

Great program for Safety Program

This program is great for uploading policies, and then going back to review. I also like the option of going back and looking at old versions that were uploading and the fact that it keeps up with the number of versions uploaded.

Pros

Able to track certificates

Cons

Have to go one by one to choose with policy goes with each position

Tandem Networks - Daniel Massey

Since taking over the idea of using Safety Sync I have found the people operating this system and the system itself extremely helpful. questions get answered and ideas get taken.

Pros

the tracking. with documents certificates and awareness training.

Cons

It's been a great experience.

Great program

We mainly use for orientations which are very helpful and saves me a ton of time on having to review courses manually. The only thing I would suggest is to make it possible to allow safety tickets that are uploaded shared with other SafetySync users.

Cons

This is the complete solution to safety program management!

SafetySync is just the tool I've been looking for to manage our safety program. Not only does it simplify tracking of certificates--both worker training and equipment maintenance and inspections--it is also easy for the workers to access and use. It has proven to be a very cost-effective way to manage workers and equipment; my favourite feature is the wide variety of training courses included in the user per month fee. The times I have required customer support, I have been overwhelmed by the quality and helpfulness of the support team. We will be using this service for years to come.

Pros

I most appreciate the depth of material this program covers, from audit standards to employee compliance to equipment tracking.

Cons

I find the menu a little hard to navigate on occasion.

Safety Sync

User-Friendly system, administering from the back end is straight forward. Questions are answered very promptly by Safety Sync Admins

Pros

User-friendly

Cons

Outdated Videos

SafetySync is Great and Very Easy to Use

We started using this software about 1 year ago and have all our new hires do some of the on-line training courses. Their requirements for hire is that the courses are completed and passed. I found it has helped drastically with their day to day functions (logs, hours of service, tickets etc) We are very impressed with the overall outcome. Thank you

Pros

Simple and Easy to use

GREAT Product!

We have been using Safety Sync for several months now and it is great product-the customer service is excellent! Very happy with the program

Handy Program - everything in one

Pros

I like being able to go to the program and get most information there (SDS, Forms, etc)

Cons

Continuously needs to update/new version

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback on our updating schedule and we'll be addressing it with our product team.

I use SafetySync every day to monitor the safety of all our employees and love how easy it is.

Pros

Its very easy to use and has made our company almost completely paperless on the safety side. Whenever I have had a question SafetySync has always been super quick to respond and has helped me through whatever I've needed.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like there is to many steps needed to upload safety records but it's not to bad. I've never really run into a problem with anything. It is designed well.

Wish I had discovered Safety Sync years ago

Pros

Affordability and organization, I love that everything is all in one place and accessible to who ever needs it

Cons

Would be nice to have an Ap for a tablet or phone. Although I realize that isn't an option, it would still be nice to have

Great experiance

Pros

The ability to document a lot at a reasonable price, and the ability to opt out if we need to do so.

Cons

The time it takes to upload the data. It would be helpful if items like an excel spreadsheet with incidents could be merged using your tech support, so I do not need to enter this. I would LOVE to see this as an app, since our employees do not all have computers.

Overall Great Learning Tool

I found the program brought some positive training to workers with an ease to use once familiar with how to use the content.

Pros

fairly easy to use for workers.

Cons

It gets a little dry listening to the hosts speak.

Health & Safety Facilitator

Safety Sync is easy to administer and use. It would be helpful if we could make changes to all accounts at once. It would also be nice to be able to transfer ALL information over from one account to another

Pros

All of the options

Cons

Not being able to transfer information from an employee from one account to another. ie. policy sign-offs

Hey Samantha, Thanks for request on transferring all info when copying workers to another company. It's now live and we can do this for anyone you like now. Cheers,