SurveyMonkey Apply Logo

SurveyMonkey Apply

Collect, manage & review applications.

SurveyMonkey Apply Reviews - Page 4

Overall great experience so far

I had a great experience with Apply so far. The onboarding process is great but you need to be prepared to do work on your end because the goal of the process is to learn how to use the product so that you can create applications/reviews and reports on your own. You need to be prepared to take the time to think through the process (application, review, reporting) and test out each step to make sure it works how you want it to work. Satisfied with the product so far, looking forward to going through a full scholarship application cycle!

easy form maker

Pros

This is a really great program that allows you to create online forms for your customers to fill out. I use it on a monthly basis and love it!

Cons

I have not had any issues when using this software

First time user

So far so good. I have just started using the product and like how intuitive it is. We have received great customer service during the on boarding phase. I'm looking forward to the reporting and analysis features.

Pros

So far it appears very easy to use. We have just started using so have not fully capitalized on all the features to date. Look forward to the reporting function.

Cons

I really don't have much to go on here. One area of improvement is the training videos during the on boarding phase. Very long and hard to follow all the information shared. Might consider chunking the learning a bit.

Versatile product with a great support team to back you up!

Apply was adapted to an existing scholarship process/program and is a definite improvement. It has worked wonders for our productivity, efficiency, and organization. Also, we find it to be very user-friendly for both the administrator as well as the students/counselors on the user-end. There are a few features, specific to our group, that we would like to see in the program. Apply encourages us to submit those suggestions/feedback so they can work towards those improvements/adjustments and continue to improve their product and services.

Cons

Great setup, fantastic service!

Apply is a very powerful tool that has so many bells and whistles, it's easy to get lost. Fortunately, they provide you with an employee who will do the initial set up, teach you and guide you. Their customer service has been superb as of late. I receive answers to questions the same day, often within an hour or 2. I do wish their online help section was more robust. I believe their are many issues I could have solved myself if their had been a "how to" guide to do it. I highly recommend the product. It more than met all our expectations!

Apply Software Review

I found Apply to be a comprehensive software which with good training and communication with Customer Service Support, of which I received top notch service, allows application reviewers and administrators to effortlessly review applications and set conditions by which applications can be individually tailors to suite the organizations needs. Cons of the software, much like any when one first begins using it, is difficult to navigate at times. With practice though one becomes familiar with all of the features Apply offers.

Cons

User experience still needs improvements, but customer service is off the charts!

I have always been impressed with how robust the platform is, yet disappointed with the user experience and design. There have been improvements with the design in the last year, but still much more to go, especially with our customers going through the process. Also, there needs to be a much better way to archive past data from applicants to judges. The customer service is beyond impressive, especially with the call-back feature. I find it hard to have things fixed via email, but over the phone, things go much better.

Cons

SurveyMonkey is the best!

Overall, I would totally recommend this program to my peers looking for a survey software that is very straightforward.

Pros

I really like how simple yet effective it is.

Cons

I think that making more creative options would really enhance it.

Easy to use even if you are a first-timer

Pretty user-friendly even for first-timers.

Pros

The choices are laid out well, you can grasp creating surveys well and the guide when complete with a rating system lets you know how successful your survey will be when launched.

Cons

There are some areas that need better explanation or drop-downs if you are not familiar with it. Took me a bit to get it but once I did it worked great for me.

Apply made our move online seamless and painless!

We rolled out Apply for our annual tuition assistance application cycle in just over 6 weeks. We were able to save our users over 5000 pieces of printed documentation. Heather from Apply made the process painless and our users were delighted to be able to complete their applications in the privacy of their homes. Even better we were able to collect and analyze info on our participants throughout the process and provide the metrics to verify we are meeting the goals of the program.

Pros

Ease of use. Clean user interface Exemplary Customer Service Superb On-Boarding Process Reporting Module

Cons

Can not handle complex calculations or table joins.

Great improvement over our past nomination process!

Pros: 1. Nominators, nominees and reviewers love the ability to submit and review nominations and/or applications online and really like the fact that we are using far less paper in this process. 2. Application provides administrators with easy access to submissions and reports in one place Cons: 1. Developing the various nomination contests and associated reporting is not always that intuitive, and the help documentation is often very high level and does not address specific questions we have had to deal with.

Cons

Great support in setting-up a site

I found the support from the on boarding team to be exceptional. Setting-up online systems is not my thing (to say the least), but I was very pleasantly surprised by how easy it was thanks to the staff. The training videos are very long and not interactive, which put me off, but actually editing and managing the site is pretty straightforward once you get used to the terminology. I love that you can make text edits from within the site, so don't always have to go into the backend to make simple changes.

Cons

Great piece of software with full capabilities

When we decided to bring our scholarship application process online, I didn't know what to expect or what our options were. After a little research, we found Apply to be the leader. Although the cost was more than what we were initially planning to spend, the software goes above and beyond what I thought the capabilities might look like when we began the project. After initial set up, the system is running itself and I look forward to streamlining the submittal, grading and entire process.

Cons

Product is very user friendly. Students are delighted with how easy it is to apply for scholarships

This software has been truly wonderful and easy use for students to apply for multiple scholarships. It has made it easy for the University to get reports and statistics on our various scholarships. We, of course, have had to adapt to the software and are continuing to learn all the data that can be extracted and we become more and more familiar with the product. I certainly would recommend this software to other universities as a tool for students to apply on all their various scholarships.

The Only Choice for Online Application Management

We were pleasantly surprised to find out about Apply when we went looking for a scholarship application management product. This is one of only a few products where you ask a question about a feature and almost always receive a positive response. Anything we were looking for was already integrated into the system and it has been able to do more than we originally asked. The administration of our application process went from hours a day to minutes which has meant a quick ROI for us.

Cons

Apply made my competition dreams come true

After several frustrating years with our previous competition platform, we decided to pay the cost and move to Apply. SO many painpoints were solved just in the on-boarding process. Their team has been very helpful in working with all our accommodations to ensure that we're satisfied.

Pros

It's customization ability and how user friendly it is

Cons

The con is probably that it is one of the most expensive competition host sites in the market

Admissions Coordinator- Albany Law School

Working with Apply has been an easy process. Any questions were answered by Sarah who was extremely knowledgeable about the product. Apply is very user friendly, and a great product.

Pros

User Friendly Personizable

Cons

Phenomenal very easy to use

Pros

I loved how easy it was to use and of course saving a few trees is the best. Lord knows the paperwork can be intense and the sheer volume is intimidating but this was so easy to input my info into.

Cons

None loved it, definitely watch the training vids and get in contact with the customer service of you have any issues theyre great.

Easy to use, but layout changes would be nice

Pros

Customers can complete an evaluation poll fairly easily after attending one of my trainings. Our admin can customize the questions to suit the session, and it's very easy to check my responses.

Cons

I would like to be able to modify the layout when reviewing responses - I don't have great visibility into the submitter like I can get with other survey tools. I'd also like to be able to reconfigure the response layout (for me) - the review page is kind of bulky and involves lots of scrolling.

Great service, product was a little confusing

I took over a project with Apply for a colleague who was out of the office. I didn't have time to learn the software as well as I should have, but the customer service representative walked me through everything and got it set up. I only had two negatives, and one was my team's fault. We held two different competitions, so things got a little murky there. The second was that I didn't have 8 hours to watch how-to videos, which tells me the product was a little clunky.

Effective and User Friendly

I really enjoy working with this software. Once you understand the workflow designer and the lingo, the website becomes very user friendly. I appreciate how effective it is in making our customers happy. I hear a lot of great feedback from the applicants and reviewers we work with. There have been a few glitches along the way that can be hindering. However, if you're working with right Apply rep, your questions will be answered promptly and your problems will be fixed ASAP.

Cons

Apply has enabled us to streamline and enhanced our scholarship processes.

We have over 100 unique scholarships with multiple variables. Apply allowed us to capture the many individuals and unique requirements of our scholarships, which was no small feat. Our Apply on-boarding specialist was exceptionally easy to work with, extremely knowledgeable of Apply's systems, always there to guide us, and offered ideas and solutions to our unique situations. The support staff is superb, very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Apply!

Apply to the Rescue!!

My organization was starting from scratch, we had no idea where to even begin....One call to Apply and my mind was at ease. Talk about a phenomenal staff, from the initial call, through the onboarding process they knocked it out of the park! They literally walk you through every step and are never more than an email or phone call away if you get stuck! If all companies made it this easy and had an Alex to work with, this world would be a better place!

Cons

An intuitive interface, with excellent client support both to administrators and applicants

The site has been relatively straightforward to build, edit and manage, and my staff have learned relatively quickly how to navigate their way around it. I suspect that applicants and reviewers will find it relatively easy to use when the application cycle starts in September. My only reservations thus far revolve around reporting: the functionality of reporting is very sophisticated but it doesn't seem to be quite as intuitive as the rest of the site.

Cons

Powerful form builder with workflow and process automation options

Apply handled our high-volume application intake requirements as well as our bilingual needs very well. It was pretty straight forward to setup, not requiring a coding/technical background (but which would certainly help, especially html/CSS). The workflow designer and application form lends itself well for simpler, single themed applications. The report builder is one of the better ones out there. Customer support and documentation is very strong.