All categories

SurveyMonkey Apply

Collect, manage & review applications.

SurveyMonkey Apply Reviews - Page 5

Grants made easier......

Pros

I love how I can access multiple applications accept and deny and send another reviewer to see what their thoughts are in accepting candidates.

Cons

Once you add a team it is very hard to send just one document to one of the team members or just a few. I would like to see setting up teams but branches of them together.

Creating a positive experience for our students - Great system for scholarships applications

- Apply allows us to provide our students with an online application that is easy, friendly and compatible with smartphone and tablets. Very important for our student's population. - Excellent portal for supporting documents within the applications. - System is flexible to adapt with all kinds of scholarships, bursaries or grants - Very efficient workflow from the scholarship applications, scholarship evaluations (Reviewers), communicating the results with the candidates and recognizing the donors. - Apply's staff is very helpful, always collaborates and listens to the customers' need. I recommend this product. I'm very happy for the acquisition!

Survey monkey

I have used it several times. My most recent experience was collecting information for employees in regards to how they would like to to see the attendance policy demonstrated

Pros

Very easy to communicate and collect data for feedback. I have used several times when trying to get a quick response without manually entering the information

Cons

I can’t honestly say there is anything that i do not like. It would be one of the few system that i have not had any complaints about

Making an online application process

Our organization, decided last year to move our fellowship application procedure online. We examined various vendors and decided to go with Apply to provide this service for us. During the past spring, we developed our application website with the help of Apply, and we are now beginning the first year of implementation. So far, our experience has been entirely positive. We found that our questions were promptly answered, our wishes for how the procedure should work were readily met, and the system seems flexible for future adjustment. While it is too early for us to give a definitive evaluation, so far it has been an excellent experience for us.

Money for opinions

Pros

What i like the most about this software is they legitimately paid you cash or gift cards to frequently share your opinions on certain subjets.

Cons

There is not one bad thing i could say about this software i enjoy all the features.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

We Use This All The Time!

Overall great to use and easy to add to emails we send out.

Pros

This is one of my favorite tools to use. We use it all the time internally to vote on various agenda items.

Cons

Not any set backs... There's not much to the "software" so it is not complicated to use at all. We are a big fan.

Good app for reviews

I love how you can set up a survey and have it sent out for feed back. I as a small company I'm always looking for good reviews. SurveyMonkey can help with that.

Pros

It was very easy to use. I was able to leave my review without having any trouble

Cons

I can't really thing of something I dislike about this app, I found it to be really cool.

Awesome on-boarding techs

Pros: -The on-boarding and renewing experiences have been great because their techs are a pleasure to work with. -The program is easy to work with. -Revolutionized our foundation's old email-based grant-making experience Cons: -Can't completely delete registered users from the system, so we now have to use filters in every search and report to exclude the fake users we invented to test the workflow when we very first set it up. -It has the potential to be hugely valuable for storing and reporting applicant data over time, and they would only need to add a few capabilities, but so far it's not set up for that.

Easy to setup

Pros

It is simple to setup, and easy to retrieve the data. The person receiving the survey only has to click on the link and answer the questions. It is easy-to-use for people who aren't good with electronics.

Cons

I haven't had any issues to report on this.

Very favourable so far

We have not yet experienced a full cycle with Apply as first set of applications are due on 31 March 2016. Initial experience was confusing but Heather was a great guide despite the distance and time lag between Canada and Australia. So far, we have had few queries from students applying for scholarships and yet we have more applicants than in previous years with paper applications. Progress with the applications has been easy to observe and I have downloaded reports for the committee without problems. The next test will be reviewing (assessing) and we will need extra help from Heather with that.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Wonderful Customer Service!

While there were some things we had wished the product could have done that it didn't, overall it meets our needs. The customer service we received during our onboarding process was exceptional.

Pros

Ability and ease of changing forms. The customer service provided.

Cons

Not all of the functionality we hoped for was there.

Apply rocks!

We just finished the build on our online scholarship application system. It is quite intricate, with 41 funds, most of them renewable. Our project manager was friendly and professional and set consistent deadlines and met them every time. She was easy to reach, always returned phone calls and emails, and was just so solicitous of us during the whole build. We ended up with a great product and are going to launch it next week. Apply is collaborative, trains the user very well, provides ongoing online support and knows that keeping its customers satisfied is the best way to build their brand.

Frequent User!

Easy to get large participation within the company when using SurveyMonkey!

Pros

Everyone knows how user friendly it is! They want to use it and look at it as a fun task.

Cons

I think the confidentiality aspect is both a blessing and a curse of this software when looking at results.

Great product, great service, and huge time saver!

My organization was spending a lot of time dealing with scholarship, post-doc, articling student, and fellow applications. The Apply system has been a great tool to keep all these files neatly in one place. Dealing with blind reference letters is now very simple and straightforward. The onboarding program is very thorough and offered various tools, eg. videos, calls with onboarding reps, FAQ sections on Apply's website, etc. The onboarding rep was very friendly and was able to answer any questions we had. No complaints at all. I would highly recommend this product!

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

If you review more than a handful of Scholarship (or other) applications you need Apply!

Working with the Apply team has been great since the first inquiry I made. From inquiry, to purchase, to implementation the team has been professional and gracious, as well as tending to our every question about building and implementing with ease. In all fairness we have to fully utilized the platform as we haven't opened our application round, but if the technical support has been anything like the onboarding support, then I'm not worried at all. Cannot wait to look back on the efficiency of this year over prior year's workload.

Cons

Easy to use and excellent onboarding support

We were able to totally streamline our scholarship application & review processes using Apply. The software is really easy to use and understand without any coding or technical knowledge. We received excellent support from our onboarding rep, who was willing to answer any and all questions. Our plan adjusted a few times and he was helpful and flexible and got us through the whole process without delaying our live date. We have no complaints and would highly recommend Apply to anyone looking to improve their application and review process.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

SurveyMonkey is the best!

Overall, I would totally recommend this program to my peers looking for a survey software that is very straightforward.

Pros

I really like how simple yet effective it is.

Cons

I think that making more creative options would really enhance it.

Overall great experience so far

I had a great experience with Apply so far. The onboarding process is great but you need to be prepared to do work on your end because the goal of the process is to learn how to use the product so that you can create applications/reviews and reports on your own. You need to be prepared to take the time to think through the process (application, review, reporting) and test out each step to make sure it works how you want it to work. Satisfied with the product so far, looking forward to going through a full scholarship application cycle!

First time user

So far so good. I have just started using the product and like how intuitive it is. We have received great customer service during the on boarding phase. I'm looking forward to the reporting and analysis features.

Pros

So far it appears very easy to use. We have just started using so have not fully capitalized on all the features to date. Look forward to the reporting function.

Cons

I really don't have much to go on here. One area of improvement is the training videos during the on boarding phase. Very long and hard to follow all the information shared. Might consider chunking the learning a bit.

Versatile product with a great support team to back you up!

Apply was adapted to an existing scholarship process/program and is a definite improvement. It has worked wonders for our productivity, efficiency, and organization. Also, we find it to be very user-friendly for both the administrator as well as the students/counselors on the user-end. There are a few features, specific to our group, that we would like to see in the program. Apply encourages us to submit those suggestions/feedback so they can work towards those improvements/adjustments and continue to improve their product and services.

Cons

Great setup, fantastic service!

Apply is a very powerful tool that has so many bells and whistles, it's easy to get lost. Fortunately, they provide you with an employee who will do the initial set up, teach you and guide you. Their customer service has been superb as of late. I receive answers to questions the same day, often within an hour or 2. I do wish their online help section was more robust. I believe their are many issues I could have solved myself if their had been a "how to" guide to do it. I highly recommend the product. It more than met all our expectations!

Apply Software Review

I found Apply to be a comprehensive software which with good training and communication with Customer Service Support, of which I received top notch service, allows application reviewers and administrators to effortlessly review applications and set conditions by which applications can be individually tailors to suite the organizations needs. Cons of the software, much like any when one first begins using it, is difficult to navigate at times. With practice though one becomes familiar with all of the features Apply offers.

Cons

User experience still needs improvements, but customer service is off the charts!

I have always been impressed with how robust the platform is, yet disappointed with the user experience and design. There have been improvements with the design in the last year, but still much more to go, especially with our customers going through the process. Also, there needs to be a much better way to archive past data from applicants to judges. The customer service is beyond impressive, especially with the call-back feature. I find it hard to have things fixed via email, but over the phone, things go much better.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Easy to use even if you are a first-timer

Pretty user-friendly even for first-timers.

Pros

The choices are laid out well, you can grasp creating surveys well and the guide when complete with a rating system lets you know how successful your survey will be when launched.

Cons

There are some areas that need better explanation or drop-downs if you are not familiar with it. Took me a bit to get it but once I did it worked great for me.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Apply made our move online seamless and painless!

We rolled out Apply for our annual tuition assistance application cycle in just over 6 weeks. We were able to save our users over 5000 pieces of printed documentation. Heather from Apply made the process painless and our users were delighted to be able to complete their applications in the privacy of their homes. Even better we were able to collect and analyze info on our participants throughout the process and provide the metrics to verify we are meeting the goals of the program.

Pros

Ease of use. Clean user interface Exemplary Customer Service Superb On-Boarding Process Reporting Module

Cons

Can not handle complex calculations or table joins.