SurveyMonkey Apply Logo

SurveyMonkey Apply

Collect, manage & review applications.

SurveyMonkey Apply Reviews - Page 5

Mostly logical. Not always intuitive

A query I raised in July or august and chased on a bug in a report remains unresolved until now... I went through a lot for support on that problem. It was a disappointing experience and outcome, even though I followed up multiple times and escalated. Most of the time the tech support is good, timely and clear. Some of the time it is unclear, and comes across as impatient. The impression is that assumptions about user fault and knowledge are made.

Free and easy

Pros

Cheap and easy to use. Survey monkey is good for personal and business use.

Cons

There is really nothing that I do not like

Great Product - A Real Timesaver!

We have had a great experience with Apply. It has been wonderful to have a site-specific product that's best for our workflow. The customer service is fabulous. The onboarding process really guaranteed that we could iron out any kinks before our site went live. Our clients seem to have a smooth application process, and we particularly like that we can go into the system as a user to see and resolve any issues our clients experience.

Cons

Great product and customer service

I have been extremely satisfied with my experience with the Apply product and customer service up to this point. I have been working with Derrick Krishn. He spent time with me going through the product and setting up the applications I work with. He has answered my questions in a timely manner and provided me guidance in how to navigate the product on my own. I appreciate his knowledge and willingness to work with us via email and phone.

Great for Smooth Applications

My overall experience has been great it lets me and my clients create the forms and applications that are best suited for our websites.

Pros

I have come to grown fond of this software, it has helped me and my clients tremendously create applications that are sleek and to our liking. As well as online forms have been super helpful for websites.

Cons

The least thing I liked about it was the pricing could be a little better, I think its a little bit overpriced.

Helpful Solve for Application Software

Pros

It can be tailored to what you need the software to do and the dedicated contacts while you are building and deploying is incredibly helpful.

Cons

While there are a lot of great help resources, it can feel intimidating to set up or refresh your program from year to year.

Monash University is very satisfied with the Apply product

The Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at Monash University has been using Apply since early 2014. We are extremely satisfied with the product, and appreciate the new features that are continually being introduced. The onboarding and renewal processes are excellent, and the technical support team are extremely helpful. The responses to our queries are very fast considering the 14 hour time zone difference.

Cons

Pros

This software provides easy ways to leave your feedback on a service or product

Cons

Nothing to really complain about. Like this product.

Great product that is helping to streamline my application process.

Apply is very easy intuitive. After only one session I felt very comfortable navigating through the system. My onboarder helped me figure out how to fit my process into Apply and make it a streamlined process. The only con I have is I wish I was able to customize a few more things. So far, my experience with this software have been very positive and the response from the students has been positive as well.

Cons

Created an online grant application platform for a state-wide community foundation.

The software is extremely flexible, and so is the build crew! We went through several iterations of an online grant application system based on previous vendors but eventually creating a much improved and streamlined product that's getting excellent reviews from our applicants and internal staff. Apply guided us through the process and we're very happy with their support after we went live as well.

Cons

Excellent support for studentship competition

We used Apply to move our studentship competition online. The onboarding process was very clear, and the system was configured to our requirements with ease. It has greatly reduced the workload of administering the competition - receiving and tracking applications, assigning to reviewers, collating review scores are all simple - and the interface has been popular with all users. Highly recommended.

Cons

Great software, easy to use, performance improvement and contextual tool help would really help

Impressive Customer service, keep it up!! Great software but poor UI, can be improved a lot, rendering on mobile devices is very essential Performance improvement is necessary Contextual help, consisitent UX will really help the users Look and feel of admin tool and actual site must be different New features must be shared with client by emails, help videos and online information

Cons

JSK Fellowship Program is looking forward to using Apply this season.

We like having the ability to edit and create our application and the control we have over the process. Daniel Jutai was very responsive and helpful, he made this experince much more pleasant. Just going to one person, Daniel, was a positive. One negative was that with some issues we were asked to post the issue on the feedback form. This is not a satisfactory solution to a real problem.

Cons

We use this product with the Governor's Honors program in Georgia.

Every problem that our students and parents may have had with Apply was handled with patience, even when it was an operator problem on our end. As a teacher, I appreciated so much the IMMEDIATE response from all techs who helped me. I feel like they truly knew how hard we were trying to complete everything that was asked...and there was much involved with the GHP process. Kudos to Apply.

Cons

Apply software for handling applications + reviews for multiple funding programs

Pros - lots of options for building applications/forms; helpful built-in processes for submission flow & communication with user groups; quick response from customer service; active + responsive Onboarding Specialists Cons - some features don't seem fully developed or aren't used often enough for Apply to identify/correct problems; noticed particularly with Reviewer functions

Exceptional On Boarding

My on boarding specialist was exceptional. She made the process of learning how to use the systems simple and alleviated my anxiety around my perceived technological shortcomings. Heather McBride was a wonderful on boarding specialist and I would highly recommend her to others seeking a similar experience.

Pros

The convenience

Cons

Limited functionality

A helpful survey option

Pros

My company has utilized this software for determining employee satisfaction on multiple occasions. It was easy to navigate and I did not encounter any bugs or issues during use.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

We have used this software twice now for our grant application process and follow-up surveys.

We had some difficulty with programming errors the first time around, but support has been terrific and during our second on-boarding process all of the errors were resolved. The software itself is fairly robust, though still has a few missing elements that we would have liked to have included. Overall we're happy with the functionality and very happy with the customer support.

Cons

Our onboarder Priya has been fantastic and very responsive to our needs.

I found the system easy to use and quite self-explanatory for the basic build. Some things wouldn't work from my end and needed the expertise of our onboarder to fix. Like any system, the more you use it the more you learn. The online system is easy for the user as well and quite self-explanatory. I can't wait to use it to its full capacity now and see what it can really do!

Best Experience Ever

I do want to say, setting up a brand new process and application is challenging and time-consuming, but Apply staff had made it very simple and easy. The staff walked me through the process step by step and were very flexible and responsive to our needs. I would recommend working with onboarding specialist she was amazing and an absolute delight to work with.

Cons

Nice product and great support

My organization has yet to launch our current year's application process, but the set-up and onboarding have been wonderful with the Apply representative, Priya D, who has been very attentive and professional in ironing out our needs and the site's functionality in this time. I look forward to utilizing all I've learned to manage our site this year and in future years.

Great for surveys

Pros

Very easy to use, reduces cost drastically

Cons

Cannot think of anything at all, very smooth

Great onboarding support, really easy to use and extensive features!

Really great so far!

Pros

I liked how much we could get done as administrators on the backend to setup our review process to be as seamless as possible.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to combine automatic assignment rules for reviewers. (E.g. having a specific rule and then letting the rest be randomly assigned)

Apply Training

Received training from customer support about navigating the platform. The training was helpful and well done. Alex was able to answer all of my questions and provide some additional insight about features to look out for.

Pros

It offers a lot of functions that make application review easy.

Cons

The software could use an aesthetic upgrade. The UI is difficult to follow and is not intuitive for people who are not tech savvy. It is a good platform for simple applications, but if there are conditions for more complex applications, it is way too challenging to navigate the platform.

Great software and Service

The software is extremely easy to use even for a non programmer like myself. Since our implementation in August I have successfully created 8 fully functioning scholarship applications. The help team has been amazing with quick and timely responses to any questions or issues we may be having. We are completely satisfied with the software!