SurveyMonkey Apply Logo

SurveyMonkey Apply

Collect, manage & review applications.

SurveyMonkey Apply Reviews - Page 6

Priya and Apply rock

We've been very pleased with our transition to Apply. Our online application is complicated as we have many different programs offered and hundreds of applicants a year. The team at Apply helped us to identify the best ways to realize our new application system, often coming up with creative solutions and building Java script unique to our Workflow.

Cons

Fantastic product to use.

The Apply software met all of our requirements and then some. It is simple to use and the options in terms of question types was vast. My experience with the consultant working with me to set up the site has been simply brilliant. She was ever so willing to assist in resolving the query but was also extremely knowledgeable about the product.

Good software

Pros

SurveyMonkey is one of the best-known survey software, it is very feature-rich, very easy to use, and gives good results.

Cons

For my use everything is great, I have nothing to complain about it.

Easy to use, but able to fulfill requirements

We moved an existing (self-made) application/review system to Apply and are just through the onboarding process. So far the contact with Apply has been very helpful and efficient. We were able to incorporate almost all our requirements into the Apply system.

Pros

Flexibility, adjustability. Onboarding takes you through all the steps, so that you are able to administer and change the setup yourself.

Cons

The theme is a bit restrictive out of the box. Too much scrolling to get to the important information.

We are very happy with our experience working with it, and often recommend it to our colleagues.

Pros: - exceptional customer service - quick, reliable support - good value for money Cons: - some limitations with customization - some bugs that are cost prohibitive to fix Experience: - a bit of a learning curve (one of our two sites is particularly complicated), but it is very intuitive once you get comfortable using it

I love this program

Wonderful!

Pros

It notifies me when someone leaves a review. Easy to publish my reviews to show others! Easy to go in and change the question categories. You can also set it up for auto email to send within a certain time frame. Integrates well with other CRM software.

Cons

There really wasn't much I didn't like. This program is good for anyone wanting to receive reviews.

Very good software, better customer service

I came into the development of our application platform mid-process. I am not the most technically minded person but I was able to get my head around the system fairly easily and Christian was very good in talking me through everything and ensuring that we had considered all aspects that would be important to our users.

Apply. Fast and Smart

-- Excellent customer service with a fairly complex project -- Fast and efficient build and easy to use -- Extra help when we needed it

Pros

-- Ease of use -- Adaptable for small project -- No frills, bells, whistles but it works

Cons

-- Fairly expensive for a small project but worth it to save paper shuffling and avoid errors

Its the best

Pros

Survey Monkey makes gathering information parents and staff members so easy. I can put the survey together and email it to collect data.

Cons

Nothing, Love everything about it. No negatives at all.

David Bates is great.

When I need help, I find the call option the best to use. As someone who has used Review Room for a few years, but not so much on the technical level -- since I lost my assistant -- I find the call help option invaluable to me. David Bates has been so helpful and patient with my questions.

Cons

Apply implementation was quick and easy. Great product.

Our school was looking for a quick, inexpensive way to collect applications. Apply turned out to be just the right product. They brought us on line in less than 30 days and were so responsive and knowledgeable. I would recommend this product and company highly.

SurveyMonkey Apply review

Pros

Its pretty straight forward if you have to stop and finish your survey later your spot is saved where you left off.

Cons

I think these surveys are too long you lose people.

This software is very useful for the administrator to govern the grant system.

The pros: - Easy to figure out the system if you play around with it - Apply support team is very flexible - System allows me to change how i like it to be The cons: -Too many details that sometimes the administrator does not need for e.g. : the stage details

Apply Implementation Is Fantastic

Our company has had a wonderful implementation experience with Apply. Priya, our Implementation Specialist, has been fantastic! The software is intuitive, and very user friendly. So far, our experience with Apply has been wonderful.

Cons

Surprisingly nice to use!

Pros

We used a free trial of this for our non profit business. We primarily wanted to use it for the grant management. This was nice as we could keep everything in one spot and help us manage the grants that we have out there and the dates they need to be closed by.

Cons

I would say it is a challenge to learn as you really have to navigate around to find what you are looking for. It is user friendly, but at the same time, you need to be a user that is friendly.

Learning in progress but good software overall

Customer service has been superb. There are many moving pieces to the site, so we are taking the time to learn everything. So far, it has been very helpful to have one clearinghouse for all of our grants. No complaints, currently satisfied.

Cons

Get product made better with superb onboarding experience

Priya was very patient and worked with us to insure our applications were up and running by the due date. she answered our questions and found solutions to things that may have not seemed clear initially. Very positive experience.

Cons

Sarah helped us make the most of Apply

I am part of an organization that implemented a matching fund grant in Apply, the application is made up of three components where we have extended the functionality of Apply with web services, application scoring, hidden fields, user events and a host of other goodies. Apply provided great support with the development of this application and we now have a tool to collect customer data and fund the most valuable causes.

Pros

Ease of use, flexible, nice UI

Cons

Slow

Great Product

Apply is a great product and very easy to use! The staff is great and extremely helpful. Apply is easy to setup, flexible for different situations, and easy to use. I would recommend Apply for any application needs.

Survey Monkey

It is the best software to use to develop your surveys and to collect your results.

Pros

Ease and use of developing your survey for people to answer it. The data collection results are easy to gather and to read with no issues.

Cons

It is not a software issue per se but only for users who develop loaded questions to answer that take time to answer.

Easy and Fun to use!

Apply has excellent customer service and they took me step by step in setting up our site. All of my questions were answered promptly and thoroughly. I would recommend Apply to anyone looking to streamline their awards process.

Effective online application process

Pros: -easy to customize and navigate once you are familiar with the system -quick response time for support tickets Cons: -limited reporting formats and options -could be more intuitive for new users

standard review

Pros

I have performed several surveys and had no issues navigating.

Cons

I do not have anything specific that I did not like.

Great on-boarding experience!

Very responsive customer service. The system is also quite intuitive once you understand the language. No complaints what so ever and highly recommend using Apply for your application needs.

Cons

Great for quick easy forms!

Pros

Is a really friendly platform to build forms that are quick or simple

Cons

For us as a company there are no cons at all