All categories

SurveyMonkey Apply

Collect, manage & review applications.

SurveyMonkey Apply Reviews - Page 7

Created an online grant application platform for a state-wide community foundation.

The software is extremely flexible, and so is the build crew! We went through several iterations of an online grant application system based on previous vendors but eventually creating a much improved and streamlined product that's getting excellent reviews from our applicants and internal staff. Apply guided us through the process and we're very happy with their support after we went live as well.

Cons

Excellent support for studentship competition

We used Apply to move our studentship competition online. The onboarding process was very clear, and the system was configured to our requirements with ease. It has greatly reduced the workload of administering the competition - receiving and tracking applications, assigning to reviewers, collating review scores are all simple - and the interface has been popular with all users. Highly recommended.

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Apply Training

Received training from customer support about navigating the platform. The training was helpful and well done. Alex was able to answer all of my questions and provide some additional insight about features to look out for.

Pros

It offers a lot of functions that make application review easy.

Cons

The software could use an aesthetic upgrade. The UI is difficult to follow and is not intuitive for people who are not tech savvy. It is a good platform for simple applications, but if there are conditions for more complex applications, it is way too challenging to navigate the platform.

Great software, easy to use, performance improvement and contextual tool help would really help

Impressive Customer service, keep it up!! Great software but poor UI, can be improved a lot, rendering on mobile devices is very essential Performance improvement is necessary Contextual help, consisitent UX will really help the users Look and feel of admin tool and actual site must be different New features must be shared with client by emails, help videos and online information

Cons

JSK Fellowship Program is looking forward to using Apply this season.

We like having the ability to edit and create our application and the control we have over the process. Daniel Jutai was very responsive and helpful, he made this experince much more pleasant. Just going to one person, Daniel, was a positive. One negative was that with some issues we were asked to post the issue on the feedback form. This is not a satisfactory solution to a real problem.

Cons

We use this product with the Governor's Honors program in Georgia.

Every problem that our students and parents may have had with Apply was handled with patience, even when it was an operator problem on our end. As a teacher, I appreciated so much the IMMEDIATE response from all techs who helped me. I feel like they truly knew how hard we were trying to complete everything that was asked...and there was much involved with the GHP process. Kudos to Apply.

Cons

Apply software for handling applications + reviews for multiple funding programs

Pros - lots of options for building applications/forms; helpful built-in processes for submission flow & communication with user groups; quick response from customer service; active + responsive Onboarding Specialists Cons - some features don't seem fully developed or aren't used often enough for Apply to identify/correct problems; noticed particularly with Reviewer functions

Cons

We have used this software twice now for our grant application process and follow-up surveys.

We had some difficulty with programming errors the first time around, but support has been terrific and during our second on-boarding process all of the errors were resolved. The software itself is fairly robust, though still has a few missing elements that we would have liked to have included. Overall we're happy with the functionality and very happy with the customer support.

Cons

Our onboarder Priya has been fantastic and very responsive to our needs.

I found the system easy to use and quite self-explanatory for the basic build. Some things wouldn't work from my end and needed the expertise of our onboarder to fix. Like any system, the more you use it the more you learn. The online system is easy for the user as well and quite self-explanatory. I can't wait to use it to its full capacity now and see what it can really do!

Best Experience Ever

I do want to say, setting up a brand new process and application is challenging and time-consuming, but Apply staff had made it very simple and easy. The staff walked me through the process step by step and were very flexible and responsive to our needs. I would recommend working with onboarding specialist she was amazing and an absolute delight to work with.

Cons

Nice product and great support

My organization has yet to launch our current year's application process, but the set-up and onboarding have been wonderful with the Apply representative, Priya D, who has been very attentive and professional in ironing out our needs and the site's functionality in this time. I look forward to utilizing all I've learned to manage our site this year and in future years.

Great for surveys

Pros

Very easy to use, reduces cost drastically

Cons

Cannot think of anything at all, very smooth

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great onboarding support, really easy to use and extensive features!

Really great so far!

Pros

I liked how much we could get done as administrators on the backend to setup our review process to be as seamless as possible.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to combine automatic assignment rules for reviewers. (E.g. having a specific rule and then letting the rest be randomly assigned)

Great software and Service

The software is extremely easy to use even for a non programmer like myself. Since our implementation in August I have successfully created 8 fully functioning scholarship applications. The help team has been amazing with quick and timely responses to any questions or issues we may be having. We are completely satisfied with the software!

Priya and Apply rock

We've been very pleased with our transition to Apply. Our online application is complicated as we have many different programs offered and hundreds of applicants a year. The team at Apply helped us to identify the best ways to realize our new application system, often coming up with creative solutions and building Java script unique to our Workflow.

Cons

Fantastic product to use.

The Apply software met all of our requirements and then some. It is simple to use and the options in terms of question types was vast. My experience with the consultant working with me to set up the site has been simply brilliant. She was ever so willing to assist in resolving the query but was also extremely knowledgeable about the product.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Easy to use, but able to fulfill requirements

We moved an existing (self-made) application/review system to Apply and are just through the onboarding process. So far the contact with Apply has been very helpful and efficient. We were able to incorporate almost all our requirements into the Apply system.

Pros

Flexibility, adjustability. Onboarding takes you through all the steps, so that you are able to administer and change the setup yourself.

Cons

The theme is a bit restrictive out of the box. Too much scrolling to get to the important information.

We are very happy with our experience working with it, and often recommend it to our colleagues.

Pros: - exceptional customer service - quick, reliable support - good value for money Cons: - some limitations with customization - some bugs that are cost prohibitive to fix Experience: - a bit of a learning curve (one of our two sites is particularly complicated), but it is very intuitive once you get comfortable using it

I love this program

Wonderful!

Pros

It notifies me when someone leaves a review. Easy to publish my reviews to show others! Easy to go in and change the question categories. You can also set it up for auto email to send within a certain time frame. Integrates well with other CRM software.

Cons

There really wasn't much I didn't like. This program is good for anyone wanting to receive reviews.

Very good software, better customer service

I came into the development of our application platform mid-process. I am not the most technically minded person but I was able to get my head around the system fairly easily and Christian was very good in talking me through everything and ensuring that we had considered all aspects that would be important to our users.

Apply. Fast and Smart

-- Excellent customer service with a fairly complex project -- Fast and efficient build and easy to use -- Extra help when we needed it

Pros

-- Ease of use -- Adaptable for small project -- No frills, bells, whistles but it works

Cons

-- Fairly expensive for a small project but worth it to save paper shuffling and avoid errors

Its the best

Pros

Survey Monkey makes gathering information parents and staff members so easy. I can put the survey together and email it to collect data.

Cons

Nothing, Love everything about it. No negatives at all.

David Bates is great.

When I need help, I find the call option the best to use. As someone who has used Review Room for a few years, but not so much on the technical level -- since I lost my assistant -- I find the call help option invaluable to me. David Bates has been so helpful and patient with my questions.

Cons

Apply implementation was quick and easy. Great product.

Our school was looking for a quick, inexpensive way to collect applications. Apply turned out to be just the right product. They brought us on line in less than 30 days and were so responsive and knowledgeable. I would recommend this product and company highly.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

SurveyMonkey Apply review

Pros

Its pretty straight forward if you have to stop and finish your survey later your spot is saved where you left off.

Cons

I think these surveys are too long you lose people.