Tikkit Reviews

4.73/5 (41 reviews)

Amanda Catt

Excellent! Incredibly easy to use, a world of difference from our last program!

Reviewed 2018-02-23

It is so easy to use, whether it be on your cell phone or computer. I think my favorite part is the ability to keep ongoing notes and internal conversations about work orders... so many times a tenant has reached out about a re-occurring problem months down the road and it makes things so much easier for everyone that you are able to search key words and find notes on the issue to spark your memory. I also love how easy it is to make a change to your property info. for instance, if one tenant moves-out and another moves-in to the same space you can easily edit the names/info. Or add a tenant name and suite number... which has made a huge difference in how work orders are handled... It gives you the perfect opportunity to customize the properties, allowing the PM and Engineer to decipher between the many different spaces & work orders and addressing the situation the best way possible. As mentioned above, this program is a night and day difference from our last program, I would NEVER go back! To sum it up, I absolutely love this Tikkit!

Jack Wandro

Don't tell my wife!

Reviewed 2016-07-20

I'm a facilities supervisor and I use Tikkit to assign work to my crew. I was looking for something simple that would dispense work and also track/organize past work. I knew if the product wasn't easy to use we wouldn't use it no matter how many bells and whistles it had. It needed it to be streamlined or my crew would complain that it was only making them do more work. We've been using it for I guess a couple months now and so far it works great. Everybody can even enter there own work orders and that way their good deeds don't go unrecognized. I'm keeping this a secret from my wife, if she knew about it I'd have a long to-do list.-It's mobile sitting right there on your phone traveling with you. I don't have to go back to my computer. I can add something at anytime even if I suddenly remember something on the weekend. -When someone is out sick the rest of us can instantly see what jobs they had that needed to be done. -By pushing a few buttons I can immediately know if someone is falling behind on there work load -The ability to add pictures is very useful. -Everybody can enter a work order -One thing I'm really happy about is that there have been no complaints -

Kat Mendoza

Kat Keepin' it Real

Reviewed 2016-06-22

I haven't worked with a lot of work-order systems, but from what I've seen, a lot of them have a tendency to be very complicated. They require too many fields to be filled out and it makes creating a work order a very tedious task. in my role, I am constantly doing something, so I don't have time to spend too many precious minutes making a work order.It's intuitive, easy to use and simple. That's the best part about Tikkit. It's straight-forward and user friendly. I don't think you would have to have much computer/user experience to understand how this works, which is great because not everyone is very tech savvy.

Alice McCoy

Tikkit has streamlined our work order system tenfold, making the process quicker and more efficient.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

1) Entering work orders is quick and easy. 2) Giving our building engineers the capability of using the program in the field has decreased my work load dramatically. 3) Easy to track the progress of any work order via notes and timer. 4) Being able to condition the reports and set up different views makes it easy to narrow my focus for quick reference. 5) Search functionality is SUPER for both open and closed Tikkits.

Rob Stultz

The Tikkit system has been very helpful in improving our customer relations.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Simply put, better communication with our clients. I like that it is easy to use. Our clients have not had trouble using it once they get their log in established. They can easily upload the issues they are having and provide pictures. It truly helps make our job easier. it is also easy to use on the administrator end as well. I also like that it is the same across different communities. It makes it easier as the administrator to function.

Jimmy Bush

Making our daily working lives easier to manage and control

Reviewed 2017-09-29

Manage all our properties in one place and better record keeping.The application is fairly simple to use. Tenants and vendors have little to no difficulty understanding how to use the system. Recently implemented, receiving text notifications for new and current open tikkit request has made our properties much easier to manage even on the go. The customization of skills and trades for vendors is a great feature. I'm sure with time more feature will be added and we look forward to it.

Diana Ambrosie

Great product

Reviewed 2017-03-22

I love your product. Our team is using it efficiently and even though a lot of my team members are not versed with computers they have expressed how user friendly Tikkit is. In the future, it would be great to see an option of interfacing or emailing or messaging contractors and so forth but have that option available to admins vs all users. Thank you. it is extremely user friendly.

Stephen Kennedy

Maintenance Operations Manager

Reviewed 2017-03-21

Things worked great until we added a second location. Without knowing that it would be an additional cost to add locations, it has been some what challenging dealing with the different property managers. Ease of use for the end user. No passwords needed and quick and easy way for them to create request.

Danielle Knaul

Great price for what you get

Reviewed 2018-04-23

LOVE THIS SYSTEMLove this system and the customer service support. They can customize the site to your companies needs and wants. Easy to use and love the chat option you can use.

Rachael Odle

Our Best Organizational Tool!

Reviewed 2018-10-01

We searched for years for a ticketing system that would not only provide our company with accountability tracking tools but also our clients. As a property management company, we were sold on software that consistently integrated accounting and cost factors which created more work for our staff and our clients and included unnecessary information. While Tikkit does also provide this, we are able to achieve what we've been looking for without it. It truly simplifies our service department and gives our clients the most current updates on their requests. We could not be more happy with the product!

Fergus Lenehan

Tikkit allows our staff and customers to review and contribute to claim resolution.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Increased customer satisfactionThe fact that we can receive and distribute new claims from our phone is a time and money saver for our company.

Randy Minaker

wholly interactive

Reviewed 2016-09-12

from my first Phone call from Boyd in response to a website free access demo to the final deployment it has been exceptional, over the last year we have had a few phone calls from Gridum asking how can we be better and I have seen changes reflecting the feed back , " a company that listens" . eh!!!!

Gloria Clayton

Easy, simple, and used every day!

Reviewed 2018-01-16

- Easy for non-tech savvy team members to use - Simple process to customize portal - Printing work orders with required signature form for Maintenance

Elizabeth Silva

Our transition to the system has been easy and efficient.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

We benefit by users wanting to use it so we can track our time and demands.We like that the system is easy to navigate. Us, Occupiers, and vendors use the system with ease. We like that occupiers can sign up easily and we can edit as needed. Adding properties and options is also easy to do.

Amber Lopez

Overall Helpful

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Tikkit has really helped us streamline our service request so we are not over looking requests lost in our email. We had an issue with some tenants not receiving notifications, but customer service took care of the issue right away. I would recommend tikkit to other property management companies. Having all of our service requests in one place and being able to separate them by buildings, as we manage 15 buildings.

Narayan Sampath

Useful tool! Works for us.

Reviewed 2017-12-06

Create accountability and keep track of various requests in a 200,000 sq feet building. Satisfies our needs and is helpful keeping track of requests. Easy and intuitive interface. Like the ability to create groups.

Jim Erickson

Casino M8trix Review

Reviewed 2016-06-27

My experience with Tikkit has been great! Holly has been extremely helpful and we couldn't be happier with the software. Our maintenance and facilities depts have never run so smooth.Giving everybody the ability to see requests and their status. The ease of use on the cellphone. The reports.

Matt Mader

Appalachian Wood Floors

Reviewed 2017-03-20

our experience has been great. the ease of use and functionality with this program has helped our operations tremendously. thanks! easy to use

Anonymous

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Organized and easy to use. You can take any items or tabs off/on. Very user friendly. Also, you can link all company locations to 1 account.

Matt Mader

Appalachian Wood Floors

Reviewed 2016-09-13

Great software, very simple and easy to navigate through and use. has helped us put organization to our work orders throughout our plant. supervisors and maintenance crew all picked up on this quickly and it has helped us out tremendouslyallows for quick and easy organization of work orders

Joel Bell

Great Work Order Platform

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Ease of use and functionality. Also like that you can add users and locations yourself. Easy to scale from small to large. Great price.

Kelly Martinez

I was looking for a fast and easy way to track our work orders-Tikkit is the answer!

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Ability to track my work load for myself and teamModern look and feel, easy to apply to apps etc..Emails generate work orders, and not in the common industry-Special Program

Anonymous

Noted improvement in maintenace responses

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-10

I really like how easy it is for our end users to use. The clarity and insight this tool is able to provide them is very helpful as well; it greatly reduces the quantity of status update calls from staff.

Robert Castillo

CMC Work Order Tikkit

Reviewed 2017-03-23

The Tikkit software is so simple to use and the training was very simple as well. This program has been designed to be very user friendly, the staff all love the options and how quick they can submit a work order. Tracking of the progress is also a great feature. absolutely love this system. It is so easy to use. adding pictures to the work order is great.

James Ford

Excellent system. Very helpful to this business.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

It allows us to keep track of our ongoing calls. It is very helpful in the daily running of this business.