Tikkit Reviews

Tikkit

Work order software without more work

Tikkit

Review Summary

Pros

It also helps to increase communication which is extremely important in our line of work. It creates the infrastructure to take care of an issue a little easier.

Justin K.

Very affordable and good reporting system. This system allows for a very simple yet effective way to submit and complete work orders.

Joseph F.

The glitches, however, have never interfered with functionality, and the outstanding staff at Tikkit is always quick to rectify any issues, almost immediately.

Connor P.

Cindy C.

Amber L.

Stephen K.

4.8

Property Management

Prior to using Tikkit, our property management tenants would email a request to be assigned by management to the appropriate department or vendor. Sometimes emails would get lost in an inbox or forgotten. Now with Tikkit, we are able to keep our work order system more organized and assignments and accountability more defined. We also are able to track in one place our preventative maintenance and tenant work orders. It is a great tool for efficiency.

Pros

This software is easy to learn and use and provides mobile phone notifications with the option to reply directly to the submitter via mobile email instead of having to log-in to a web browser separately.

Cons

It lacks the option to print or export reports on tracked asset inventory. If that were in place, I'd call the software perfect for our needs.

Excellent! Incredibly easy to use, a world of difference from our last program!

Pros

It is so easy to use, whether it be on your cell phone or computer. I think my favorite part is the ability to keep ongoing notes and internal conversations about work orders... so many times a tenant has reached out about a re-occurring problem months down the road and it makes things so much easier for everyone that you are able to search key words and find notes on the issue to spark your memory....

Cons

These cons are minuscule opposed to the Pro's of the system, just little things I wish were a bit more user friendly: 1) I wish you could customize the "Assign to staff" portion. It gives you 5 options to easily click on right off the bat & they are in alphabetical order... the last button on the screen is "more", where you click for a drop down menu... 4 out of the 5 staff members on my page...

We love knowing you find Tikkit so easy to use and helpful in addressing tenant requests. Thanks also for the helpful feedback! Drag-and-drop attachments, stale request alerts, and custom staff assignment lists are on our list, and we'll let you know just as soon as each of those updates have been made.

Maintenance Operations Manager

Things worked great until we added a second location. Without knowing that it would be an additional cost to add locations, it has been some what challenging dealing with the different property managers.

Pros

Ease of use for the end user. No passwords needed and quick and easy way for them to create request.

Cons

Paying to add locations. Seemed a bit odd that I received a proposal to add a second location. If I would have known that up front, I probably would have used another vendor. My intentions are to continue growing our HOA base and will require multiple location to do so.

Hi Stephen, thanks for the thoughtful review and our sales team is making efforts to make the per Staff User (Occupants and Vendors always free) or per Location pricing options even more clear and simple. List pricing is available online as always | https://gridium.com/products/building-operations/pricing/

Don't tell my wife!

I'm a facilities supervisor and I use Tikkit to assign work to my crew. I was looking for something simple that would dispense work and also track/organize past work. I knew if the product wasn't easy to use we wouldn't use it no matter how many bells and whistles it had. It needed it to be streamlined or my crew would complain that it was only making them do more work. We've been using it for I guess a couple months now and so far it works great. Everybody can even enter there own work orders and that way their good deeds don't go unrecognized. I'm keeping this a secret from my wife, if she knew about it I'd have a long to-do list.

Pros

-It's mobile sitting right there on your phone traveling with you. I don't have to go back to my computer. I can add something at anytime even if I suddenly remember something on the weekend. -When someone is out sick the rest of us can instantly see what jobs they had that needed to be done. -By pushing a few buttons I can immediately know if someone is falling behind on there work load -The ability to add pictures is very useful. -Everybody can enter a work order -One thing I'm really happy about is that there have been no complaints -

Cons

-Closing an item is clunky. The 'check' that you press once opens the work order and my guys make a comment and then you press 'done' and then you press the 'check' again and it asks you why you are closing the items and so you tell it again and then you press 'close'. It appears that you should press the 'check' button twice to go directly to the 'reason for closing' box. -Not much else, I pretty much like how it functions

Hi Jack and thanks for the great feedback! No, we won't tell your wife ;)

Tikkit has streamlined our work order system tenfold, making the process quicker and more efficient.

Pros

1) Entering work orders is quick and easy. 2) Giving our building engineers the capability of using the program in the field has decreased my work load dramatically. 3) Easy to track the progress of any work order via notes and timer. 4) Being able to condition the reports and set up different views makes it easy to narrow my focus for quick reference. 5) Search functionality is SUPER for both open and closed Tikkits.

Cons

1) It would be nice to see who the Tikkit is assigned to on the email that is generated. 2) Having a collapsible side bar on the left side of the screen would be handy but we have created a work around in the meantime for our meetings. 3) Being able to shrink or widen the columns to allow for less or more detail when viewing "All Open Work Orders" screen would be helpful for work order meetings.

Great to know, Alice, that getting things done with Tikkit is quick & easy!

Kat Keepin' it Real

I haven't worked with a lot of work-order systems, but from what I've seen, a lot of them have a tendency to be very complicated. They require too many fields to be filled out and it makes creating a work order a very tedious task. in my role, I am constantly doing something, so I don't have time to spend too many precious minutes making a work order.

Pros

It's intuitive, easy to use and simple. That's the best part about Tikkit. It's straight-forward and user friendly. I don't think you would have to have much computer/user experience to understand how this works, which is great because not everyone is very tech savvy.

Cons

No capability to run reports. No ability to sort old work requests by the date is was created, no ability to delete attachments that have already been added to a work order.

Kat! Reports are live and we've upgrade views to allow custom column selections, including date created (and you can now rank the lists based on the new date column). And attachments can now be deleted, too! The new "Files" section of the work order makes this easy. Thanks for the great feedback.

Best work order system I’ve ever seen

TIME!!! Time is money in every business and I can’t imagine a quicker system for managing work orders.

Pros

I get my tickets within seconds of them being entered into the system. No time is wasted on phone calls or other messaging to simply let me know that I have a new ticket. Many times I am already done with a work order if somebody calls to tell me that they put it in the system. I can also customize my screen to maximize the most important information I need to see relative to me competing or managing a work order.

Cons

The Tikkit system is so user friendly, I haven’t found a flaw yet

It's great to see, Scott, that Tikkit is saving you time!

Making our daily working lives easier to manage and control

Manage all our properties in one place and better record keeping.

Pros

The application is fairly simple to use. Tenants and vendors have little to no difficulty understanding how to use the system. Recently implemented, receiving text notifications for new and current open tikkit request has made our properties much easier to manage even on the go. The customization of skills and trades for vendors is a great feature. I'm sure with time more feature will be added and we look forward to it.

Cons

There are some miner bugs like vendor names are incorrect (when assigning) from what was imputed initially. One of our closed location still shows up when entering a new tikkit request. Would like to see tenants receive and auto reply email of received when a new request is entered. Nothing major, but I'm sure these will be fixed in time.

Jimmy-thank you for the review, and we love to see you and your tenants and vendors finding Tikkit easy to use! We also appreciate the notes on new features and ways to make the application even better.

Great product

I love your product. Our team is using it efficiently and even though a lot of my team members are not versed with computers they have expressed how user friendly Tikkit is. In the future, it would be great to see an option of interfacing or emailing or messaging contractors and so forth but have that option available to admins vs all users. Thank you.

Pros

it is extremely user friendly.

Cons

we do not have the option to delegate a task to a subcontractor or a contractor.

Hi Diana, and we love working with you, too! Customer Support will be reaching out to you with tips on the Vendor Management features now available. Messaging contractors is easy!

Great price for what you get

LOVE THIS SYSTEM

Pros

Love this system and the customer service support. They can customize the site to your companies needs and wants. Easy to use and love the chat option you can use.

Cons

Wish the system kept track of inventory and could send use reminders are things that are expiring soon. Great site though

Thanks Danielle, it's motivating to us to know our users love Tikkit!

The Tikkit system has been very helpful in improving our customer relations.

Simply put, better communication with our clients.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. Our clients have not had trouble using it once they get their log in established. They can easily upload the issues they are having and provide pictures. It truly helps make our job easier. it is also easy to use on the administrator end as well. I also like that it is the same across different communities. It makes it easier as the administrator to function.

Cons

I thought about this the other day. I would like to have an email sent to the vendor or person it is assigned to when a due date is approaching. I think this would help the vendors get the work done quicker. Unless I am missing something, right now it does not send an email reminder.

Rob, we're delighted to see that Tikkit has improved client communication! Thank you for this feedback.

Our Best Organizational Tool!

Pros

We searched for years for a ticketing system that would not only provide our company with accountability tracking tools but also our clients. As a property management company, we were sold on software that consistently integrated accounting and cost factors which created more work for our staff and our clients and included unnecessary information. While Tikkit does also provide this, we are able to achieve what we've been looking for without it. It truly simplifies our service department and gives our clients the most current updates on their requests. We could not be more happy with the product!

Cons

I wish I found it sooner! Our workload would have been half!

Rachael, we're thrilled to know Tikkit has saved your team so much time and about the improvements to your team's organization it has helped unearth. Thank you for the feedback!

Tikkit allows our staff and customers to review and contribute to claim resolution.

Increased customer satisfaction

Pros

The fact that we can receive and distribute new claims from our phone is a time and money saver for our company.

Cons

Sometimes the sign in process takes a little longer than I would like but over all I've no real complaints.

Fergus, it's great to see Tikkit is saving timing and money! Thanks for the feedback.

wholly interactive

from my first Phone call from Boyd in response to a website free access demo to the final deployment it has been exceptional, over the last year we have had a few phone calls from Gridum asking how can we be better and I have seen changes reflecting the feed back , " a company that listens" . eh!!!!

Pros

No Data

Cons

it would be nice if it intergraded with our financial/ maintenance software

Randy, appreciate the feedback and accounting software integration is on our product roadmap. Some customers use our current API to link Tikkit with other maintenance systems. Thanks!

Easy, simple, and used every day!

Pros

- Easy for non-tech savvy team members to use - Simple process to customize portal - Printing work orders with required signature form for Maintenance

Cons

- Vendor portal is not as effective as it can be. The vendor should be able to communicate more than Job accepted and commented. Some vendors don't want to use it because they end up having to write out all of the details and it's not a simple click of: Service Request Completed Service Request scheduled/assigned for "X" date Waiting on parts ordered Requires additional expense for repairs. Owner approval required

Gloria-thank you and it's great to see Tikkit is easy and simple to use! Your vendor portal features are helpful and that side of the application will continue to see advancements.

Our transition to the system has been easy and efficient.

We benefit by users wanting to use it so we can track our time and demands.

Pros

We like that the system is easy to navigate. Us, Occupiers, and vendors use the system with ease. We like that occupiers can sign up easily and we can edit as needed. Adding properties and options is also easy to do.

Cons

Sometimes the system doesn't refresh quickly and keeps old information. We are trying to eliminate our old addresses and can not figure it out.

Elizabeth, we're happy the transition to Tikkit was easy! Old location addresses can remain, even after you've "closed" a location, if there are still work orders associated to that old location in the account. We'll reach out to you now to show you how Staff users with Admin privileges can delete old locations.

Overall Helpful

Tikkit has really helped us streamline our service request so we are not over looking requests lost in our email. We had an issue with some tenants not receiving notifications, but customer service took care of the issue right away. I would recommend tikkit to other property management companies.

Pros

Having all of our service requests in one place and being able to separate them by buildings, as we manage 15 buildings.

Cons

Issues with tenants receiving notifications

Amber, it's good to see Tikkit helping streamline operations! And we're happy the tenant notification issue was easily fixed by correcting the misspelled email address that made it through our screens when we did the mass upload.

Useful tool! Works for us.

Create accountability and keep track of various requests in a 200,000 sq feet building.

Pros

Satisfies our needs and is helpful keeping track of requests. Easy and intuitive interface. Like the ability to create groups.

Cons

No Data

Thanks Narayan, it's great to see Tikkit is easy, intuitive, and helpful!

Casino M8trix Review

My experience with Tikkit has been great! Holly has been extremely helpful and we couldn't be happier with the software. Our maintenance and facilities depts have never run so smooth.

Pros

Giving everybody the ability to see requests and their status. The ease of use on the cellphone. The reports.

Cons

Nothing we don't like about it.

Thanks for the great feedback Jim! In a recent upgrade we've given Administrators more control over Staff notification preferences, for example.

Appalachian Wood Floors

our experience has been great. the ease of use and functionality with this program has helped our operations tremendously. thanks!

Pros

easy to use

Cons

none

Matt, thanks for letting us know that Tikkit has been so helpful!

Appalachian Wood Floors

Great software, very simple and easy to navigate through and use. has helped us put organization to our work orders throughout our plant. supervisors and maintenance crew all picked up on this quickly and it has helped us out tremendously

Pros

allows for quick and easy organization of work orders

Cons

would like to see a mobile app, or text messages incorporated into software. instead of just being able to use email

Thanks Matt--happy to show you how to get a home screen icon for your Tikkit account on your mobile device. And an update: Text Messages were turned on last year and have been available since then!

Great Work Order Platform

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Also like that you can add users and locations yourself. Easy to scale from small to large. Great price.

Cons

Does not allow the vendor to close their own workorder. Would also be nice if the software assigned a specific e-mail string to each request so stray e-mails could be forwarded and included in the ticket for documentation.

Hi Joel, it's always great to see that Tikkit is easy to use! Thanks for the helpful ideas as well, we're hard at work improving Vendor Management.

I was looking for a fast and easy way to track our work orders-Tikkit is the answer!

Ability to track my work load for myself and team

Pros

Modern look and feel, easy to apply to apps etc..Emails generate work orders, and not in the common industry-Special Program

Cons

It would be nice to see the feature in work order edit tools to change the creator of a ticket. No other cons with this program. Works Great

Hi Kelly, Happy to see that Tikkit has helped you and your team! Thanks for the feature feedback, and we've added "creator edit" to our to-do list.

Noted improvement in maintenace responses

Pros

I really like how easy it is for our end users to use. The clarity and insight this tool is able to provide them is very helpful as well; it greatly reduces the quantity of status update calls from staff.

Cons

Maybe it's just our settings but I don't believe we have a way to email in new support requests; all of them are initiated through the portal, but ahving an email to ticket option would be helpful!

Yes, all accounts can create work orders by simply emailing them directly in. Any Staff or Occupant user can email [yourdomain]@tikkit.us and the request will be generated and a confirmation email sent back automatically to the creator. It's great to see maintenance responses are improving on your team!

CMC Work Order Tikkit

The Tikkit software is so simple to use and the training was very simple as well. This program has been designed to be very user friendly, the staff all love the options and how quick they can submit a work order. Tracking of the progress is also a great feature. absolutely love this system.

Pros

It is so easy to use. adding pictures to the work order is great.

Cons

Not sure if I have any at this time.

Robert-we think carefully about "simple" and "easy to use" and "quick" so it's exciting to read your review. Thanks!