Visitly Reviews

4.75/5 (8 reviews)

Mike Brangwynne

Solid Product for Small to Medium Businesses

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Pros
VERY simple to setup and use. Works great for what we need which is a simple sign-in process for our visitors. The face recognition for returning customers works surprisingly well. Set up was very simple and Visitly has less features than most of its competitors which helps it stay easy to set up and simplify the process for our guests. It is low cost which is also great so I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a simple easy to use sign in process. We are currently working on our own SLA to implement into the software as well which they did a great job integrating into the system as well.

Cons
Print quality on the badges is a bit of an issue but they have been working to improve this for me and have done a great job with this. I don't really think it is a con on their product in all honestly, I am looking to resolve the issue with a small light behind the iPad to improve the lighting for when it takes the visitor picture.

Judith Dugas

Great option for businesses.

Reviewed 2019-03-15

We appreciate having a more formalized process and being able to create photo badges without a lot of extra hardware and expense. Additionally, as the President of a small company, I need to be aware of all sorts of things. Visitly allows me to receive notifications of who is visiting and why even when I am not in the office. The Visitly staff has been A+ and I appreciate their willingness to understand the needs of my individual business.

Pros
I appreciate that the software is not overly complicated to implement. Additionally it is easy to use. As a small business we have so many other items that need our attention that spending enormous amounts of time to implement, maintain or us e a software program is not appealing at all. The Visitly team has great customer service- in the event you need it!. You can get going- looking professional in no time.

Cons
There isn't much I don't like about this software. I am impressed that they are continually adding new elements. For example allowing employees to receive text notification. Internally, we added our own paperwork and NDA to accommodate certain visitors, but it works.

Anthony Dials

A great product for a step in to visitor management

Reviewed 2019-06-04

After doing a lot of research in to VMS systems, it was nice to find a company that was easy to work with and cost effective. We were able to gradually move in to this system and get away from physical sign-ins altogether. The NDA feature is great, and the ability to send text alerts is a nice thing to have for our recruiters waiting for interviewees.

Pros
The software was easy to setup. Our front desk team was able to learn it quickly. The sales/technical support team is great to work with. We were able to move off of excel and in to a digital VMS very quickly. Pricing is great for the value it provides.

Cons
The main application is primarily device friendly. There are a few limitations. The full website(dashboard) is not mobile device friendly. You can get to the management console fine, but graphs/reports are not usable. Since most of our front desk team uses their laptops for managing the system it is not a problem. We do use an iPad for check-in and it has worked great.

Jennifer Coulbourne

Great product!

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Customer support has been very responsive when we've experienced a couple of minor issues.

Pros
The ability to customize to meet our specific needs.

Cons
That it would leave visitors signed in overnight. They recently added the ability to "Auto Sign out at Midnight" feature that addressed this concern.

Samantha Lee

Amazing product

Reviewed 2019-01-23

I am really impressed with the product and definitely ask companies to give it a try and most importantly its cost effective.

Pros
It’s very simple with lots and lots of features. Facial recognition is my fav. Repeated Visitors love when they come and after recognition it prefill all the info for them. Time saver!!!!

Cons
Less content on knowledge base. Add more content. It will be good if you can add videos actually

John Smith

Very impressive

Reviewed 2018-09-24

I delivered lot of packages in different companies. I have to do lot of entry. With face recognition, I dont need to enter my details on paper every day now. Visitlu makes my life easy to sign in and out.

Pros
It's very easy to use. It gives me good impression about the company.

Cons
1 click sign in with Face Recognition...

Iris McCarthy

Great product!

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Awesome.

Pros
Excellent customer service and the only visitor management app that is free which also sends notification to hosts and has a NDA.

Cons
It can be a little confusing to set up but it is great

Mario Amores

Good product

Reviewed 2019-05-06

Pros
The dashboard provides a simple setup for adding and managing devices.

Cons
Didn't experience much of the software to dislike anything.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10