WorkWave Route Manager Reviews

WorkWave Route Manager

Web-based fleet management solution

4.25/5 (40 reviews)

Pros
  • They are a fantastic company to work with. Not only do they have wonderful customer service, but they are always on top of new technology changes to ensure their application is one of the best.Tiffany H.Read the full review
  • If something is new it is not always going to be perfect and there's alot of work in getting set up. This service is taking all our feedback and implementing into the software, which is amazing.Karen S.Read the full review
  • The best thing I like about this product is the functionality of it. It gives you the ability to manage multiple routes and multiple drivers.LASHAE J.Read the full review
Cons
  • And I am very upset that they tricked me to sign up for a year. Now I am paying a full year and they know from day one that it does not work for me.Diana G.Read the full review
  • I had the worst experience with Workwave. Not only does it not work properly and does not do what was promised, they scam you into staying a whole year and have the worst customer service.Diana G.Read the full review
  • Every once in a while it puts a stop in a different state or country when the address format is exactly the same as the other addresses.John` R.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Carmen De Jesus

Great routing tool

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Overall, very pleased with WorkWave

Pros
GPS tracking and the ability for our customers to acknowledge delivery using the app.

Cons
We had to play around with the features to find out what works best for us. Also, we have to input a lot of information but that is to be expected I suppose

Evelyn Soto

WorkWake in Healthcare

Reviewed 2018-09-13

Better customer service

Pros
This product can be easily molded to match a variety of industries. For me it was used for route optimization for our Nurses who are out on the field. Each nurse had a login and was able to easily use the phone application.

Cons
When importing data into the website, it is hard to manipulate said data. There are a lot of restrictions with parameters that you would want placed.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Christine Nelson

WorkWave upgrade

Reviewed 2019-08-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Customer service is usually quick and easy. I understand the mandatory upgrade has nothing to do with the customer service aspect, so I will give high marks for the personal service.

Cons
WorkWave made a decision to do a mandatory upgrade as of 7/31/19. The old, working well, system was disabled. The new system is very unstable and loses information. In addition, it has doubled the time it takes to do my routing. The look and functionality is defiantly a step down.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Christine Thanks for your feedback. We are glad you have found success with our customer service team, but are sorry to hear about your experience with the look and functionality of the updated system. We are taking your feedback into consideration, and appreciate the valuable insight.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Cindy Hicks

Viamente saved my sanity!

Reviewed 2015-01-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The Viamente Route Planner software helped us tame a project that was loathed by many. Our team would have to load 2500 addresses into a map software that could not group routes on its own. We would have to draw boxes on our maps, zoom in to print the map and list of addresses, and then zoom back out. Then, we would repeat that process 250 times to give us 10 houses to a route. Viamente took the manual work out of it. It was able to group the houses into routes of 10 on its own and then provide us with a way to print maps and lists easily.

Cons
I was a little apprehensive about purchasing online software from a company so far away. However, the Viamente team discussed all my concerns with me and provided me with such great support. We have never regretted our purchase.

Tiffany Honeycutt

Route Management at its finest!

Reviewed 2016-12-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Our company was new to delivery and had many requirements for a routing program. Workwave/Viamente has met all of them. They are a fantastic company to work with. Not only do they have wonderful customer service, but they are always on top of new technology changes to ensure their application is one of the best.

Pros
Route Optimization Ability to route from a remote location User Friendly Ease of Accessibility Love the ability to add comments into a specific stop for any issues that may have arrived.

Cons
Only able to approve 3 days out, however this would not be a concern for most other users. We have pre-planned delivery orders so customers must place their order 4 days in advance.

Lucas Brunelle

Very poor customer service and faulty product

Reviewed 2020-04-09

The experience has been horrible, we've been given misinformation and our account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could care less about us or anyone else as a customer, we definitely regret referring customers to Work Wave now

Pros
The ease of migration from Service CEO to this product

Cons
The product is complicated to use, search features are limited, and many lists don't even return basic results.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Alex J.

Great organizational tool

Reviewed 2016-11-09
Review Source: Software Advice

At first I thought this program was easy to use and comprhensive, then as I started to play with it I realized all of the work it does is based on every little detail you include in it. This is where is becomes a little less user friendly because unless you have time to put into it, it will not give accurate times/routes according to your vehicles, traffic, etc. With that being said, if you do have the time to accumulate the information and input it into the program, it becomes a useful tool in building routes, dispatching routes, and communicating with the drivers. It is also Excel-friendly which is a big plus for my company.

Pros
Excel-friendly, information is easy to view, great organizational tool

Cons
Inputting every detail of information from traffic patterns to truck routes, etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Eileen Shaw

Great!

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Makes my life easier and frees me up to do other things.

Pros
I like the fact that I know longer have to look up zip codes... WorkWave does it for me. Awesome customer support.

Joris Keijzer

Excellent multi vehicle, multi stop route planning software with unrivaled customer support

Reviewed 2015-01-02

We have been using Viamente for the past 2,5 years and everyday we are still happy that we found it! Currently we have a fleet of 15 vehicles that we use to delivery around 180 orders a day, all with their own unique requirements (delivery time slots, size, weight). Viamente enables us to plan our routes in a matter of minutes (sometimes a little longer, as we may be constrained with the number of drivers to deliver all the orders). Pros: + Intuitive interface to get both a broad and detailed overview for all the routes or a specific one. + You can send the resulting route by mail to your driver so they can see it on their smart phone before and during deliveries. + Truly scalable to hundreds of stops + Can handle multiple constraints extremely well (i.e. time slots, capacity of the delivery vehicles, speed of the vehicle/driver) + Unmatched excellent support that tries to understand and accomodate your specific needs. Have not met another software company with this type of support!!! Cons: - The mail that gets send to your drivers can not be customized, so it can not be company branded

Elaine Howe

Saves Time and Fuel

Reviewed 2014-07-24

We are a service company calling on many business during the day, this tool allows me to accurately calculate what is achievable in a day, thus saving my business time and unnecessary fuel wastage. We arrive at our customers premises when we say we will be there, proving our efficiency in the eyes of the customer and raising our profile - now l can truly say we would be lost without it! Now all customers calls are completed in the one day, Routing to specific sites within open times, it really does make life easy if you are a service manger and l would recommend Viamente as it has multi route and allow for time restrictions which is difficult to calculate manually, The biggest benefits are time savings, both for me working out the routes and for the service drivers, in addition uploading the routes to your gps is superb, being able to download the map as well, showing the route is also very useful, lets face it we drive on very busy roads and software like this adds to service drivers safety as it automates the routes and calls.

Carin Mack

RoutePoint is the best!!!

Reviewed 2014-09-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like the ease of use. It's very user-friendly. Everything I need is there: routing, scheduling, service orders, invoices, account history, notes, reports, everything! It's all-in-one. I couldn't service all of my accounts without it!!

Cons
We have custom modifications to make the software do what we need specifically for our customers/needs. Whenever they do upgrades to a new version, our custom modifications sometimes get wiped out. And we don't know it until we go to run a report, print service orders, or something along those lines. However, they are always quick to remedy the problem.

Jeff Bordogna

Great partner and great technology

Reviewed 2015-01-05

We've been working with Viamente for over 2 years now, and have been continually impressed with their level of service and technology. In terms of technology, we've heavily used both their web interface and API, and each has worked just as expected. The web interface has been intuitive for our employees, and the API easy to integrate with. As such, what started out as just a way to aid our drivers on pre-existing routes , Viamente has now become a central component of our online grocery delivery infrastructure. Though the service has been stable and performant, whenever we've needed any support, their team has been extremely responsive with any issues that have arisen, and as our service has grown, they've always been willing to work with us to figure out the best way to work together. Looking forward to a continued relationship!

Kyle Baer

WorkWave is good but lacks ease-of-use

Reviewed 2018-12-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
WorkWave has an incredible suite of features including multiple drivers/vehicles, a mobile app, real-time vehicle GPS tracking, and driver scheduling.

Cons
The software had very deep functionality but the training that was offered was not that helpful (nor was it cheap). Compared to some of the other web-based routing platforms, WW has an old UI/UX and is not intuitive.

Jessica Hintz

Love the customer service and easy use of the app!

Reviewed 2018-01-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Visually easy to navigate. Simple but thorough. Love the organization and easy navigation on the computer and the app.

Cons
GPS snaps the coordinates to the street but not the house. Mostly Google's fault but if there was a way to get that pin on each exact house/apartment then that would be great.

LASHAE JOHNSON

Its good

Reviewed 2019-03-14

Pros

Cons
The least thing I like about this product is is doesnt have use for people who aren't tech savvy

Cindy Hicks

Turned Weeks of Work Into 4-5 Days

Reviewed 2014-07-23

We are not your typical user of Viamente as we are not usually involved in logistics. Once a year we delivered yard signs to over 2500 supporters within a week. This was an important annual event which had grown into taking weeks of manually creating routes of 10-15 signs along with maps for our volunteers. Viamente's software turned weeks of work into about 4-5 days. We no longer had to manually circle an area to grab the best section of town. The software broke down the routes for us, even creating the map and directions for us. It was a lifesaver and I nearly cried when we saw what the software could do.

Neil James

Best Software Amongst Competitors

Reviewed 2014-07-08

After comparing several different route planning software solutions thoroughly we have found Viamente to be the best them all. Being able to fulfill our drivers requirements & skillsets exactly and serving many customers every day in the most efficient way, the workload we have saved and extra productivity that Viamente has helped us achieve has resulted in our organisation creating an additional 20% extra revenue per month. Viamente has certainly paid for itself 50 times over for us. We can't rate it highly enough. Thankyou for an excellent product that just can't be matched by anyone else.

Jessica Reber

Scam! Scam! Scam!

Reviewed 2018-03-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Watch out for their contract! Good companies should not have to force customer to keep using a product that doesn’t work for their business.

Pros
Can’t name one...

Cons
Software has consistent clutches, package feature was a joke, Quickbooks sync would just duplicate things causing more problems.

jennifer france

Takes time getting used to

Reviewed 2017-12-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Great features just a shame they arent open fully to uk users. Being able to click on a customer and getting a statement straight away

Cons
Takes some time getting used to it and navigating your way around. payroll etc isnt open to uk users

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Karen Sowell

A work in progress

Reviewed 2016-09-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
They take feedback and are improving the system weekly. Cheap monthly fee compared to other systems on the market.

Cons
Cheap isn't always best. If you have the patience of dealing with the technical problems then it is fine. Still not 100% up and running and are now past the 90 day mark. Techs are unable to see other schedules and cannot change their schedules using the app.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Diana Grimberg

Reviewed 2019-01-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I have never been so disappointed with a product. And I am very upset that they tricked me to sign up for a year. Now I am paying a full year and they know from day one that it does not work for me. It is a scam. It is a terrible product. Stay AWAY!!!!!

Pros
Nothing. There is absolutely nothing good about this software. Stay away! I'm serious. You're better off using google maps.

Cons
It does not divide the routes equally, and is very complicated to use. It took us 2 hours to set it up every day with their guidance every day for a month until we gave up.

Dan Kimura

Best value Route Planning tool on the market

Reviewed 2015-01-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Great value for the price. Easy to use. The Excel upload is very useful. We use this product everyday to plan routes. Having access to the tool via the cloud allows anyone to use regardless of location.

Cons
It does not take traffic patterns into account very well. It does not have GPS tracking integrated.

Laura Neff

Viamente has become an invaluable partner

Reviewed 2014-07-24

As our food delivery service has grown, Viamente has become an invaluable partner. What used to be a several-hour routing process now takes far less time, and last-minute changes are so easy to incorporate! The system is clear, flexible, user-friendly, and can expand as we do. Customer service is always responsive, friendly and helpful, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with Viamente in the coming years!

Liz Shayne

What a relief

Reviewed 2014-07-23

We have used Viamente Route planner for the past 3 years to help our small school successfully deliver mother's day brunch bags to over 700 addresses. Prior to discovering Viamente, we spent many, many person hours pouring over paper maps to come up with the routes for our volunteer-drivers. Now, we put all of the addresses into Viamente and Tah-dah, our routes are planned!! What a relief.

Rob Sille

Customer Since 1987

Reviewed 2014-06-06

We have been customers of Marathon Data Systems since 1987 when the software was called Carpet Cleaners Software or CCS. There have been many changes over the years however all for the better. The RoutePoint software is the perfect way for our company to retrieve any information with a click of a button. Any service industry would be able to adapt this software to fit their business.