WorkWave Route Manager Reviews

Tiffany H.

The driver application is easy to use for our drivers and having the ability to get photos or BOL's/ issues/ setback and signatures is super helpful.

William M.

Lynn B.

Cons

I don't like that the GPS takes you to coordinates instead of the address. Has not been a big problem, just more of an annoyance.

Sergio M.

Usually leave a message if there is a problem don't expect an immediate response.

John` R.

I have a 3 screen display and making one exclusively for work wave is problematic. When i asked the tech support agent about this and will this issue be corrected in the future , his reply was no.

jay t.

4.3

Great routing tool

Overall, very pleased with WorkWave

Pros

GPS tracking and the ability for our customers to acknowledge delivery using the app.

Cons

We had to play around with the features to find out what works best for us. Also, we have to input a lot of information but that is to be expected I suppose

Love routing with Workwave!

Ever since utilizing WorkWave route manager as our routing software it has increased our efficiency dramatically. We were able to densify our routes with the comfort of knowing we will meet customer needs as well as stay compliant with shift duration restrictions we put on each vehicle. We were able to successfully launch up to 100+ new stores with minor complications logistically.

Pros

- Being able to put in customer receiving windows is absolutely stunning. This helps us ensure we meet every customer before they close and can provide accurate ETA's when running behind since the software calculates ETA's based on real time location via the GPS. - Building simulations- this is where I work out routing logistics to figure out what days can accommodate new customer launches to the sales...

Cons

- The reports are tricky to get the hang of and look bleak. We end up having to do a bit of extra work on our side to ensure the report data is correct and that we're retrieving what we need correctly. - We don't have the ability to track temperature from the dashboard. WorkWave offers a 3rd party service for temperature tracking but it wasn't a fit for us - That the breadcrumb limit is 3 hours. Extending this to upwards of 12 hours can be extremely useful to have full insight into the duration of a route.

Hi William, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager has been able to elevate your customers' and employees' experience. It is amazing that you were able to successfully launch up to 100+ new stores with minor complications logistically. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Bowery Farming!

WorkWave upgrade

Pros

Customer service is usually quick and easy. I understand the mandatory upgrade has nothing to do with the customer service aspect, so I will give high marks for the personal service.

Cons

WorkWave made a decision to do a mandatory upgrade as of 7/31/19. The old, working well, system was disabled. The new system is very unstable and loses information. In addition, it has doubled the time it takes to do my routing. The look and functionality is defiantly a step down.

Hi Christine Thanks for your feedback. We are glad you have found success with our customer service team, but are sorry to hear about your experience with the look and functionality of the updated system. We are taking your feedback into consideration, and appreciate the valuable insight.

Best yet

Pros

I love how you are able to integrate both the tracking and the orders and POD all in one software.

Cons

I am still trying to figure out how to put together the maintenance plans.

Hi Eliezer! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Route Manager had everything you were looking for, and that you are finding your tasks seamless with our integrations. We look forward to continuing to drive Decor Builders Hardware forward with our routing solutions!

Great last mile delivery tool

I definitely recommend

Pros

Routing is great. It was easily integrated with our Magento 2 store.

Cons

GPS does not work for our country. I don't have the maintenance plan program for our fleet

Hi Yannick! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are finding success using Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Price Guru!

Route Management Made Easy

The on-boarding team and support have been great and helped us get ramped up fast.

Pros

We use WorkWave daily to map our routes and have been able to train all our team members and drivers in the tool. The tool saves us time and money by easily optimizing our routes.

Cons

The initial learning curve takes a little time because the tool is so feature rich.

Hi JT, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that our tool saves you time and money by easily optimizing your routes, and that you had a great experience with our onboarding and support team. They are the backbone of WorkWave! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Pasture Provisions.

Refreshingly simple

Every time I've been held up I've been able to get assistance from a knowledgeable support system. Admittedly I never took the time I should have initially to review the training docs provided on the website. Once I looked at those, they proved a lot of information to help get familiar with the software quickly.

Pros

The responsiveness of route optimization is a pleasant surprise compared to other routing software I've used. It can handle a huge workload of orders and the available customization options for order attributes and the display interface help to streamline the user experience.

Cons

One major caveat is the inability to move orders between territories. A copy/paste feature function for notifications between territories would also be helpful (similar to the reasons for orders not completed that were recently added).

Hi Derek! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Route Manager helps you to manage your workload more efficiently and that you find value in our support materials. We look forward to continuing to drive Stika Salmon Shares forward with our routing solutions!

Workwave Rating

Workwave has been extremely helpful for me, my old routing software use to take me 2hrs plus to complete my routing process. Using workwave takes me somewhere around 30mins to complete and the routing is more actuate

Pros

Pros for workwave,is that it's very user friendly and it helps me put mu drivers in a successful position routing wise.

Cons

From my experience using workware, there's no cons

Hi Daril, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find WorkWave Route Manager to be user friendly and that the software has cut your time down from 2 hours to 30 minutes with more accurate routing. We look forward to continuing our relationship with CSC Serviceworks!

Review WWRM

I have had great technical support every time I have reached out for help. Now, with their question analyst it is easy to get an answer even faster. The answers are usually simple and direct to the point. It is a quick way to research and find a solution on my own.

Pros

Mapping, Endpoints easy to add, 2 ways to review maps, spreadsheet feature easy to email out.

Cons

Importing spreadsheet with multiple sheets, open and closing to redo is annoying, time consuming when in a hurry.

Hi Lynn, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find Route Manager easy to use and find our technical support to be helpful. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Landis+Gyr!

Very poor customer service and faulty product

The experience has been horrible, we've been given misinformation and our account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could care less about us or anyone else as a customer, we definitely regret referring customers to Work Wave now

Pros

The ease of migration from Service CEO to this product

Cons

The product is complicated to use, search features are limited, and many lists don't even return basic results.

Hi Lucas - Thanks for the review, and we are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with Route Manager. Our customer experience is always our top priority, and will be passing this feedback along to our product team.

Workwave Route Manager

Overall, we are pleased with Work wave. We are changing our scheduling structure and discussed looking for another program but all agree this one fits the best of any we have seen thus far for our unique needs.

Pros

We have shopped other products but this product seems to be the only one that fits our specific needs in the roofing industry. I like the aesthetically pleasing appearance, ease of use, and the fit for our industry.

Cons

I am noticing some time indiscrepancies in some areas (ex from our Seb branch to the Keys or our Ala branch to Panama City) the stated drive time is off by 45 minutes or so. When going from one chrome page to another and then coming back to my Workwave it will freeze for about a minute before we can proceed. Those are fairly small issues compared to the positives.

Hi Dana, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find our interface aesthetically pleasing and easy to use! Our UI/UX designer is amazing. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Gulf Coast Supply!

Polycorr Limited

My customer contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. the webinars are good, the site info is brilliant. The training videos could be used for us to download for internal training though? will become expensive the more vehicles i have on the road.

Pros

It is easy to use, read and the functionality is good. wide range of different uses.

Cons

it would be good to have better reporting on useage, costings, per vehicle for KPIs - a dashboard for the daily jobs on. this could be on a TV screen showing the routes and ETAs so people don't have to log in. its a display function. it could flick between the routes The training videos could be used for us to download for internal training though?

Hi Adam, Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find Route Manager easy to use and enjoy our webinars and training videos. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Polycorr Limited!

WorkWave Route Manager

It has been very good. If there are issues I can message and the replies are in good time frame.

Pros

The ease of transferring pertinent information for the delivery drivers to make their day easier.

Cons

Being able to find the proper location to change (permanent or temporarily) information for the runs I'm working on.

Hi Don, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager helps to make your delivery driver's days easier and more productive. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors!

A great tool for our operation

It has been a great improvement to our daily operation.

Pros

Having the ability to track and add to my daily routes real time is an asset to our operation. Also being able to track where my fleet is at all times is convenient.

Cons

Would be great to have text notifications included with basic service and not an add on service.

Hi Nathan, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy you were able to improve your daily operations with Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with AGAT Laboratories.

Single user for home inspections

The most helpful and cost saving is that WW saves me 8 + hours each and every week I use it

Pros

1. It saves e 8 to 10 hours every week. 2. the roughing is very easy and allows me to make changes when i need 3. down load direct to my GPS phone

Cons

1. It would be if I could call and get quick help on the things i for got and new that I need a little hand holding.

Hi Bart, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager saves you over 8 hours each week. That is incredible! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Starr Inspections!

Plenty of features, easy to use, very flexible

Easy to use, works well.

Pros

It's got everything you need on the app and the website to make sure your routes are planned and any changes are easily made making reroutes simple.

Cons

Price. Competitors had similar features, albeit more difficult to use in some cases. Ultimately for what we needed, the price was the determining factor by around 25% per vehicle.

Hi Christopher! Thank you for this great review of WorkWave Route Manager. We are so happy that you are finding success with the software and that it is helping you plan, change, and optimize routes with ease.

Mobtown Fermentation review of WorkWave

Overall a positive experience! Has been incredibly intuitive to learn the ins and outs of the program, and have not had issues with glitches or bugs.

Pros

I like how easily I can upload CVS files with all the routing data into the software.

Cons

Hi Sergio, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you are having a positive experience with WorkWave Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Mobtown Fermentation!

Not very happy at all

Pros

Usability is good, routing is easy to learn .

Cons

I don't like the idea of this product not functioning when it is open with other tabs in google chrome. I have found a significant drop in performance when i have multiple tabs open and the suggestion from tech support was to open workwave in an incognito tab as opposed to a regular chrome tab . By using it like that forces me to use a different monitor. I have a 3 screen display and making one exclusively for work wave is problematic . When i asked the tech support agent about this and will this issue be corrected in the future , his reply was no . Based on that response i have gone to my ownership and suggested we shop for a better ,more suitable, alternative.

Hi Jay, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

WorkWake in Healthcare

Better customer service

Pros

This product can be easily molded to match a variety of industries. For me it was used for route optimization for our Nurses who are out on the field. Each nurse had a login and was able to easily use the phone application.

Cons

When importing data into the website, it is hard to manipulate said data. There are a lot of restrictions with parameters that you would want placed.

Viamente saved my sanity!

Pros

The Viamente Route Planner software helped us tame a project that was loathed by many. Our team would have to load 2500 addresses into a map software that could not group routes on its own. We would have to draw boxes on our maps, zoom in to print the map and list of addresses, and then zoom back out. Then, we would repeat that process 250 times to give us 10 houses to a route. Viamente took the manual work out of it. It was able to group the houses into routes of 10 on its own and then provide us with a way to print maps and lists easily.

Cons

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing online software from a company so far away. However, the Viamente team discussed all my concerns with me and provided me with such great support. We have never regretted our purchase.

A great solution

currently the objective is to reduce the number of routes used to distribute our shipments by 30% this is totaly achievable and the optimization algorithms of Workwave are doing it.!!!

Pros

The software has all the needed features for secuencing and generating routes, it does the job, it really flexible and can be customized to every need.

Cons

Speed of optimization , lack of advanced filtering in routes, the more filtering options the better handlign of shipments.

Hi Simon! Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you are finding success with WorkWave Route Manager, and that the software is helping you to achieve your goal of reducing the number of routes used to distribute your shipments by 30%!

Route Management at its finest!

Our company was new to delivery and had many requirements for a routing program. Workwave/Viamente has met all of them. They are a fantastic company to work with. Not only do they have wonderful customer service, but they are always on top of new technology changes to ensure their application is one of the best.

Pros

Route Optimization Ability to route from a remote location User Friendly Ease of Accessibility Love the ability to add comments into a specific stop for any issues that may have arrived.

Cons

Only able to approve 3 days out, however this would not be a concern for most other users. We have pre-planned delivery orders so customers must place their order 4 days in advance.

Great organizational tool

At first I thought this program was easy to use and comprhensive, then as I started to play with it I realized all of the work it does is based on every little detail you include in it. This is where is becomes a little less user friendly because unless you have time to put into it, it will not give accurate times/routes according to your vehicles, traffic, etc. With that being said, if you do have the time to accumulate the information and input it into the program, it becomes a useful tool in building routes, dispatching routes, and communicating with the drivers. It is also Excel-friendly which is a big plus for my company.

Pros

Excel-friendly, information is easy to view, great organizational tool

Cons

Inputting every detail of information from traffic patterns to truck routes, etc.

Great!

Makes my life easier and frees me up to do other things.

Pros

I like the fact that I know longer have to look up zip codes... WorkWave does it for me. Awesome customer support.

Yasser Barr

Our training was thorough and covered a lot of information. At the end of the three trainings we are ready to live test the software.

Pros

The level of criteria that the software uses to formulate routes.

Cons

Text vs. email communication is clunky.

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your review of Route Manager, we are happy that you are finding success with our software and are enjoying the ease of use. We are also pleased to hear that you found our training to be thorough. We look forward to continuing to help you to optimize routes and create efficiencies at Henhouse Brewing!