Agent Legend Reviews

Agent Legend

Lead management software for real estate agents

Review Summary

Pros

I love that I was able to marry it with the lead source from my Realtor partner. My followup with their leads is more extensive than theirs is, which makes them very happy to partner with me.

Adrian T.

They seem like a good company, their customer service (prior to signing up) was great - responsive, and friendly.

Franklin M.

David S.

The only negative we have as a team is that some clients feel bombarded by contacts.

Teresa C.

Amy V.

4.6

Agent Legend is Great Systematic Solution to Daily Prospecting

It's a great tool to automate your prospective. It can be a bit costly, but well worth it.

Pros

The product is easy to use and customer support does a great job with set up. Also if you have Follow Up Boss as an CRM they seamlessly integrate and you can see all activity that Agent Legend has had in your CRM. I love how you can simply trigger campaigns by hitting a tag.

Cons

The analytics are not very robust-- and could be better. The cost per text message is much higher than in comparable software.

Good Product with opportunity to be Great

The system does work when it is working but for the cost and lack of features not sure if it will be worth renewing for us.

Pros

We love the idea of the product and what it can do. However I think with some adjustments it could be a lot more user friendly. We also had a very difficult time with setting it up with our CRM and having to schedule out customer service appointments was very difficult to get anything done quickly.

Cons

The system would just randomly stop sending certain leads over so it is difficult to trust the system. I feel like a have to baby sit it in checking every few days to make sure that doesn't continue to happen. The ease of scheduling follow up appointments at the beginning seemed very difficult because the calendar seemed to always be full. If someone starts to talk to you it stops communicating with them completely it would be nice if there was a way to turn it back on if it was not a true conversation that was started with a client. Also if you could pre.set it to move on to a new campaign if no response on the first one.

Agent Legend

Got lots of leads but no results

Pros

The ease of implementation and automatic emails

Cons

Did not develop any business from this effort

Top things you need to know about Agent Legend

As mentioned above, best money my team and I have spent. We are in a growth stage where I needed a leverage piece without spending the money on another Admin. I needed an "almost as good as a full time ISA" solution to help with inbound leads. Insert Agent Legend. Response rate is through the roof, even better than when I call and text manually, the system is so easy to make the touches that need to get done and ALL in the background. I have referred multiple people to Agent Legend, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Pros

1. it works. Response rate is through the roof. 2. They continue to nurture old leads for you, the responses on this has been incredible as well. 3. Once set up, this system is very clean and easy to use, the app is great too. 4. Stop reading reviews, this is one of the best bangs for my buck I have every paid for as a team leader. 5. Seriously, stop reading, just hit purchase.

Cons

It does take a little but of work setting it up, especially if you set everything up you could need at first, but once it's done, the tweaking over time is few and far between. My ONLY current 'issue' and I can't even call this an issue, is that my CRM just added the same features that Agent Legend offers, so I am in the works of doing the same programs on my CRM and slowly switching over. As much as I love this service, and it is hands down the best money I pay (and the team I run outputs thousands and thousands for multiple different things) it is def the best service I have paid for. A part of me is sad to see them go as my CRM added it in, I have been slow rolling it just as kind of a "thank you" to the company.

Use this software! - Its like having 2 or 3 assistants

It has helped me actually capitalize on Zillow leads, it makes sure I always get in touch with someone that a realtor refers to me. I love it so much, I pay for it for all of my loan officers and have implemented it into my wife's insurance company. It really should be called Follow up Legend or Contact Legend, it is perfect for any scenario where you want to communicate with people. My father has talked about using A.L. to communicate and talk with his church group.

Pros

I use this to make sure anyone I need to get in touch with is reached. I use this with customers, realtors, my co-workers, even family and friends. I love that it integrates with Zapier, I use that integration daily. Agent Legend can read and use my corporate email to reduce spam and automate responses and enroll people into campaigns without me having to even think about it. I used it to remind my co-workers of our Holiday party, I've used it to reach out to my customers on their birthdays or loan anniversaries. I've used it to send an introduction about my team to new prospects.

Cons

I really would like to see more general universal fields that don't have format restrictions. When I use the system to reach out for refinances, I tell the customer I can save the X amount of money. I have to stick that in the address field because most of the other fields are format restricted.

Good overall concept, has some limitations

It allowed us to send out mass communications in a personal way. For our incoming lead generation platforms, it helped us weed out the prospects who are actually interested from the ones who aren't by fielding the responses. It saved our inbound sales team lots of time chasing prospects who aren't interested and focused them on the ones that were responsive.

Pros

+ Easy to use and set up campaigns + Allows complete email customization with HTML emails and signatures + Great mobile app that helps identify who's replying + Ability to text from the platform on your computer

Cons

- Didn't allow communication to skip over holidays - No calendar built in where recipients can set up an appointment - Only allowed communication to be sent to 50 people a day. After the 50, communication just didn't get sent - Can be a little confusing to users because when people call everyone comes in as a 615 number and you have to look up which prospect it is in your database before you can answer - No ability to mass text/voicemail drop people in your prospects list on a whim, have to create a new campaign for it

Thanks so much for the open and honest feedback. Please know the Agent Legend iphone/android app resolves the issue of "not knowing who is calling". With the new app, you can now see those details as the phone is ringing. The 50/day limit applies to leads who are manually added. This is a safeguard to protect the integrity of our member's phone number. Thank you again for the feedback.

Agent Legend

Pros

Love Agent Legend and the versatility of the platform. I have used it for a couple of years now and it has definitely helped with our conversion.

Cons

Dear Teresa, thank you for your honest words and feedback. We are so glad to have members like you who have been with us for years. As far as your clients feeling bombarded by too many contacts, this is a symptom that your followup campaign is too aggressive considering the leads. Please feel free to call in and our team can help you soften your campaign and that will help. Thanks again, so glad to have you.

Agent Legend user review

Pros

Agent Legend allows me to have the virtual assistant that I always wanted and needed. This absolutely saves time and money connecting with prospective clients. The no ring voicemail and email have not been all that effective but the text message feature has been a huge win making that initial connection.

Cons

The integration team has been great I just haven't seen much response to e-mails and no call voicemails so far and I have been using the system for a good 6-8 months now.

Dear Shawn, thank you very much for the honest feedback. We want you to be happy and well served, so please call in and our customer team will take a look at your campaigns with you. We can help provide some insight and make your response better. Thank you again for your feedback. It's really great to have you as a member.

Game Changer

Amazing. It has increased sales by over 30%. It's been a real game changer

Pros

Contact rate to consumers. Reaching people now a days is very difficult. With Agent Legend it makes it a lot easier.

Cons

None, it really has it all. It is a very easy to use and set up.

Thank you for sharing your results here, Brian. The fact that your deals have increased by 30% speaks for us as much as it does your dedication. It's an honor to be partnered with you. Keeping crushing it!

AL for a new sales person

An absolute lovely program and an essential part of my success in sales.

Pros

What I love about Agent Legend is how easy it is to use and how easy it is to teach to new recruits.

Cons

My biggest dislike is the ability to ONLY upload 50 new contacts per day.

Overall, I like the product and seems to help me keep in touch with leads and past clients. Customer Service has been good to work with. For some reason I am not able to connect it with my REW website. I can't remember why, but we have tried. It would be good to get that changed.

Pros

I like how it follows up for me and saves me phone time and chasing leads. Nice way to keep in touch with past clients as well.

Cons

If I have a campaign set up and I want to repeat the last step in that campaign on a monthly or yearly basis, I can't. Sometimes when I records a voicemail to save to a campaign, it does not always transfer to the website and I have to redo the voicemail. I also think one of my campaigns changed some order on me, without knowledge.

Thank you so much for your candid feedback. Saving you time is one of our big drivers and we're so appreciative of the compliment! Just FYI, you are able to set campaigns to repeat. Just let our customer team know if you'd like help doing that. Thanks again! :)

Works great - takes some tech skill

Great investment and an important part of my lead generation plan.

Pros

Cons

I'm pretty tech-friendly, so it was not a big deal for me to go into some of the templates and tweak them out in the HTML editor, but most people would not be comfortable changing the spacing, layouts, etc. in HTML so that the emails and messaging go out looking the way you'd want them to.

Simplifying my lead generation

Amazing

Pros

I love this software because when we have leads come in and we don't have time to respond agent legend really does it all for you. It will send an email, text, and/or voicemail. The lead always responds " Thank you for getting back so quickly" I love the fact you can set everything up to the minute. You can choose when your text goes out, when the email goes out and when the voicemail goes out. They also have great follow-up templates and mass mail templates for past clients or present.

Cons

no complaints about the software at the moment. it really does everything we need

Greatly Enhanced Business

We're overall much more organized and are doing better at staying on top of old leads as well as staying current on our present clients.

Pros

My team really benefits from the versatility of agent legend. There are so many ways to run campaigns and engage with buyers and potential clients. It allows us to give market updates to our customers who may be on the fence and reengage with old leads.

Cons

I wish that you could edit or add leads within the app, but that's about it.

Wonderful system that has gotten us business!

Easy to use and customize so that your automated messages going out look and FEEL real to the client/lead. Saves us so much time for a lot of tasks we can automate

Pros

Love how easy it is to use - and the fact that you can include videos in text messages. That is especially helpful when we have leads that do not put their email address down but we want to "get in front of them" with the many videos and tools we have to do just that!

Cons

We wish the text message videos could be a little longer than 15 seconds - and that it would be more easily integrated with BoomTown and sliding leads over to the Agent Legend platform.

More Responses from Before

Overall, this is an excellent service and value. I just set an appointment today because Agent Legend did the follow up for me.

Pros

Being able to feed our CRM leads into agent legend is a game changer. Our response rate went up 4x, and we see notes in our CRM from Agent legend

Cons

The team function is a little quirky. I have to log in and out to see leads in different accounts, even though we are on the same team.

Setting up campaigns

My main struggle is setting up dates with limited people on campaigns. We try to send out event invites to over 200 people sometimes, and i can only add 50/day. Then I have to count different days out, and that makes everything harder.

Pros

I like that once it is set up, it works on its own. It helps automate our processes.

Cons

I don't like that there is a limit on the amount of people you can add to a campaign at a time. I also do not like that you can select specific dates for campaigns to go out on, you have to count days out.

Dear Evelyn, thank you very much for the honest feedback. We want you to be happy and well served, so please call in and our customer team will help you work out a more helpful process. Thank you again for your feedback.

This software helps my team convert

Agent legend has helped me to generate quality leads that I am able to assign out to my team. The personal touch of texting and dropping a voicemail increase my chances of reaching the customer.

Pros

I love that I can text back instantly from the software. Agent Legend does the heavy lifting for me by creating the campaigns and templates. They are very relevant and extremely useful.

Cons

I wish it was more user friendly on the desk top computer

Great way to re-engage with clients

10 out of 10! i tell all my agents to use this system!

Pros

App and online is very easy to use. I like how there is content already there to get started. i receive great responses!

Cons

I want to know if I can send them the same campaign at a later date and not have to add them to a "new" campaign because the system already shows they have been added to the one i want to have go through again.

Our Experience

great way to manage a large number of leads to weed down to the truly interested ones.

Pros

Easy to set up a campaign & get started. I also like that it stops when someone replies, i dont have to manually turn off the campaign.

Cons

I wish it could be used as a crm too. I know it has a nurture program, but once i have client or managing the lead, i plug into another crm.

Not happy with the cancellation policy. I don't use the product and I am stuck in a contract.

I don't use the product so I am wasting money on a contract that I can't get out of. I am definitely not happy with that as I don't have a ton of money to waste!

Pros

I like agent legend, I just have no use for the product at this point as it is redundant to my other systems.

Cons

Unfortunately, I have no use for the product as I have other systems in place that take place of this product. I want to cancel and I very much dislike the cancelation policy. VERY disappointed in that aspect. I don't use the product so I am just wasting money on a contract that I can't get out of and that makes me far less likwly to ever sign back up to the product upon any improvements.

Dear Amy, thank you very much for the honest feedback. We want you to be happy and well served, so please call in and our customer team will work something out with you. Thank you again for your feedback.

This tool is a Clone of YOU!

Excellent Experience with this company and product.

Pros

I love this product because it literally doubles my time! It allows me to set a genuine and authentic touch point for my clients to remind them to reach out without having to do it personally.

Cons

I can't think of anything I can improve about this product but I'm sure they will figure out a way to make it even better.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Tobie! Agent Legend being a "Clone of YOU" is exactly what we strive for. We are honored to work with you.

Worth Every Single PENNY!!

I think its a great value to add to any agent out there. It allows you to run multiple ads and not have to worry about constant follow up. It seemed like all I did was try to reach out to unmets that clicked on facebook ads. Now Agent legend takes care of that for me and I can worry about other things!

Pros

I love that I can run and ad for lead gen and I dont have to worry about calling every single person right away. It gives me the power to tailor each campaign to what I want it to say and achieve! I get more people that will call me back and apologize after "missing" my call from the voicemail drops and we move right into a conversation that converts into appointments.

Cons

I dont really have any cons to be honest. For the money you pay the value is there. Its worth everything you are paying to have those constant nudges go out. Everything is customization.

Great way to keep track of leads

Pros

This is a great way to keep track of your leads with your team. You are able to write notes in there and set reminders to keep tabs on you lead.

Cons

I think at first it is overwhelming for someone new.

Amazing App

Pros

I love the voicemail feature of the software. It sets it apart from just the standard text and email. I also LOVE that it automatically stops the campaign if the person replies so that you don't accidentally send them unwanted follow ups. Overall is saves me time and effort and helps qualify leads before I reach out personally.

Cons

I don't like that I can not add a user on the app. The only other downside on the app is that some clients try to send photos and they can't come through and I am unaware that they tried to send anything.