Kicksite Reviews

Pros

Kicksite has saved me so time, time that I am spending doing what I love which is teaching martial arts. Anytime I have a question Kicksite customer service goes out of their way to help me.

DM

Dean M.

I believe Kicksite has great customer service , a program to meet my needs and very patient personnel that are willing to help and that is why I am glad I found them.

RG

Reymundo G.

Customer Service was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I love how the site was very user friendly.

LM

Lynn M.

Cons

Also, if there is a problem, and there rarely is, their service people will be quick to pin it on user error. Like I said, there is rarely an issue.

DC

David C.

JR

John R.

Inventory (not sure if it's a user error or lack of education on use) - would like a order list once inventory levels reach a set amount.

AP

Annette P.

Kicksite was a great solution for our growing Martial Arts School

The software is easy to use, and the instant view or student status is so helpful and saves time researching. I look forward to their updates as time progresses. It was their customer service that really won us over. The set up of our base, teaching us how to prepare and gather data for our students to make the transition seamless was incredible. They are easy to contact, their staff very knowledgeable and detailed.

Amazing School Management Software

I have been using the Kicksite School Management System for over six years and have nothing but the best to say about the way this program has helped me manage my school. They are consistently innovating and developing the program to offer the most benefit to their clients. The ability to communicate, track and visualize my program has substantially helped me to create a more detailed focus on developing my school.

GREAT Product, FANTASTIC Customer Service

We started using KickSite approx 8 months ago and now use it for all 3 of our Academy locations. Very easy to use and leaps above any management software we have used in the past! The customer service is fantastic... when we do have a question their service team is very easy to get ahold of and they are always courteous and happy to assist. (This type of caring customer service is rare these days)

Best Customer Service!

I worked with Melissa Tinkler for my training and when I had any subsequent questions or problems. She has been a joy to work with, making everything easy to learn. The software itself has been fun to dive into. It really is a nice straightforward way to manage all the data. I look forward to really putting it to more and more use as we get everything up and running.

Cons

Great product & Excellent customer service!

I've only just started with Kicksite but so far it has been great. The software is very "user friendly" even coming from a completely manual system I am so impressed with their customer service. In this age of automated messaging it is refreshing to be able to always talk with a representative when I need to or when I have questions The Kicksite team is always ready to help

Best Martial Arts Software

Before I started using Kicksite, it was hard to stay organized and it took countless hours of my time. Since using their program, managing my business has been so much easier. I spend less time in the office and more time teaching. Its already got everything you need or can think of. One of the best business decisions I made. The support team is AWESOME! I highly recommend it!

Cons

Kicksite knows where we do business!

Pros: Kicksite's program is really in tune with what our business needs. The customer service is fantastic and they have been very responsive to our needs. They have been upgrading the program to deliver new reports that are needed and other items to make their program easier to use. Cons: There are still several items that are needed to really have a full picture of an academy's financials.

Cons

Great tool for every dojang

Everything I need from an online management system is in Kicksite and its easy to operate. The attendance system is great and the dashboard is customizable to your liking. The interface is simple which is great for someone like myself who does not like clutter. Their customer service staff is helpful and surprisingly delighted to help. I highly recommend Kicksite to other school owners.

Cons

Great addition to any school small or large!

As a school owner I have had the opportunity to use both Champions Way and Kicksite. Of the two quality front desk software I prefer Kicksite. It is by far less expensive and the ease of setting up the accounts is awesome. The customer service is great and have always helped in a timely manner. I would recommend Kicksite to any school looking for front desk software.

Easy Transition!

Kicksite has been wonderful as we transition from our current dojo software to kicksite. They have helped get all the student data transferred with little work on our part. They have provided excellent training on their system. And their product fits our needs perfectly. We look forward to a great working relationship with them!

Kicksite Software

I really do like how this product does make it easier to know what is going on with my academy. We are busy and don't always have time to do everything. The keeping track of inventory is my hardest part because I don't have time to enter the inventory in all the time. I wish there was an easier way but all and all this is the best software I have used by far.

Simple, Perfect, AMAZING

My passion is not in the office, like most instructors its on the mats. kicksite is not just a program, its literally my personal assistant. I love the fact that I can access it virtually anywhere. Being a young entrepreneur is hard enough, but with the Kicksite staff they make it easy! Thank you guys for all you do!! keep on kickin'!

Cons

Gracie jiu jitsu school owner

Pros

Easy to access, friendly and helpful staff. Great visuals, readily available staff. Helps greatly with organization

Cons

Just converting over is a little tedious, but staff help you out! Just wish there was some form of help available at later hours as we are in the academy until late getting work done and it would be helpful to get assistance when all is quiet

Kicksite

There are a couple of glitches here and there but with pointing them out, the are always resolved. Actually we found a couple more that we will explain when we get the chance but it's nothing big. The product works perfectly for our needs and the customer service is great. Those two elements combined make it a pleasure to use Kicksite.

Kicksite

I have been with Kicksite for almost a year now and I'am very happy with their software. Their software allows me to manage my martial arts academy on a daily basis by doing things automatically such as processing payments and sending reminder emails. I would highly recommend Kicksite software for all martial arts academies.

Olathe Karate Academy - Charter Member of Kicksite

My school has been a member utilizing Kicksite for approximately the past 6 years. The site has been vital to the expansion and growth of my school. Except for a few minor glitches here and there, the site is very user friendly and saves enormous amounts of time. I would highly recommend Kicksite to other school owners!

Great Customer Service

Kicksite is an easy to use martial arts academy software program that help handle all aspects of our business from billing, to attendance tracking, to automated messages! We love it and recommend it to anyone looking for a martial arts software solution! Their customer service is fantastic (quick and reliable!).

Great Database

We are seeing some great stuff already only had it for a few months and it is helping the academy already. Especially the automated emails. We have not used it all yet but what we have used has worked well. Plus we have had a few issues and they were delt with stray away. Very user friendly.

Kicksite rules!

Functionality is easy. I love the fact you can email and text from the system. Attendance and student management is the best I have seen. Customer support is actually fun to call because they have such great personalities while knowing their subject matter backwards and forwards!

Cons

Great product & people, they truly want to offer a superior product!

I have been a Kicksite customer for a number of years now and Jason and his team have been outstanding. When we had questions or problems they were there to help. They also listen when there is something you would like to see added and you let them know if they can do it they will.

Outstanding

The program and site is easy to use and understand and the customer service is fantastic. They have patiently answered every question and have exceeded my expectations regarding support. Thank you Pamela and Melissa for my endless list of questions and your willingness to work hard on my behalf!

Kicksite review

My students find it very easy to use. I wish that it would generate reports automatically. Or maybe it does and I just don't know how to use them. Actually - what I need to do is learn more of the Kicksite functions -- I'm sure that I'm not taking advantage of everything that i could be.

Owner/Chief Instructor

I am very please with Kicksite. My students are excited when they login to the site. Also, it is very easy to manage inventories, invoices, membership payments, etc. This application was the one I was looking for to help organization day to day business transaction.

Excellent Customer Service

Kicksite is a great online tool to keep track of your students, classes attendance and events. They are always willing to hear ideas and provide feedback and/or assistance. I looked into several different companies and very happy that I chose Kicksite!

Cons

Excellent! For any martial art school

I am USA National Poomsar Team and owner of 5 schools in Connecticut. This is best system that i have used for my 15 years teaching TaeKwondo. Easy and very convenience for attendance and billing and etc... Most of all parents and students are loving it