Kicksite Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.5/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Customer Service was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I love how the site was very user friendly.
We love it and recommend it to anyone looking for a martial arts software solution. Their customer service is fantastic (quick and reliable!).
It has made everything so easy and their client service is top notch. As a result we can focus on our most important asset, our students.
Also, if there is a problem, and there rarely is, their service people will be quick to pin it on user error. Like I said, there is rarely an issue.
Before I started using Kicksite, it was hard to stay organized and it took countless hours of my time.
Inventory (not sure if it's a user error or lack of education on use) - would like a order list once inventory levels reach a set amount.

MK

Mona K.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome Company

Tech support is fantastic. BizBuilder has resulted in actual, measurable sales for us in a relatively short time. We are satisfied customers!

Pros

The software is user friendly. I could navigate it pretty easily from the start. The onboarding process was very helpful as well.

Cons

Nothing really. It has a lot of features I am still learning. It's robust, but not too complicated.

JT

Jennifer T.

1-10 employees

Don't Hesitate!

We opened our studio not even a year ago and quickly signed up for Kicksite. I wouldn't have it any other way! Others we knew started with excel files and hard copies of everything and were a mess! We jumped on board with a great company who have made sure that we are able to access all of the pertinent information quickly and easily. They have inventory management and attendance tracking as well as Facebook integration. Really, almost everything we've thought we might need, they have. And the customer support is amazing, they are always quick to reply and answer my questions, from the easiest to the most difficult and head scratching.

DR

Dan R.

Great software, covers most of our management needs

The software allows us to track our clients, monitor classes and more effectively generate and transition prospects. Lacks some capability such as contract generation.

Cons

Thank you very much for your review Mr. Righter. It's our privilege to serve you. We are glad to hear that our new Prospect management tool is making life easier and is allowing you to more easily nurture and convert your leads! We'd also like to let you know that we have plans in place for fulfilling your contract generation requests. We too see this as a priority and will be implementing functionality shortly. Thanks again for your review and for your continued support. We are committed to providing you with the best service along with the most effective martial arts service. Have a great day! The Kicksite Team

TP

Tina P.

The BEST martial arts management software available at ANY price

I have tried numerous martial arts management software programs, and none come close to Kicksite. I've used the smallest, most basic programs which were barely a step up from pen and paper, to very expensive "customized" multi-industry management tools. Kicksite strikes the perfect balance of providing you with every single thing you could possibly need, without bogging things down with unnecessary...

RB

Rich B.

An Exceptional Product With Customer Service To Match

I have nothing but the highest praise for Kicksite! It is so simple to use, makes running the business end of my martial arts school so easy, and it allows me to provide exceptional customer service to all my members. As great as Kicksite is, it is the customer service that sets it apart from others. Anytime I have had a need for their help they are in contact with me immediately, and they take...

JG

Jacallyn G.

Sports, self-employed

Much better than manual management of martial arts business

Great customer service

Pros

This software has a fair price for the size of my business and does everything I need it to do to make my business easier to manage.

Cons

occasionally moving from one part of the software to another can be a bit less than smooth but really the pros outweigh the cons.

Thank you so much for the review Jacallyn! We strive to continuously improve your experience with Kicksite and we appreciate the feedback!

SS

Sean S.

Kicksite has exceeded my expectations for a school software management system.

Pros

It is so simple to use, and being web based, I can access it anywhere. It works great from an Iphone as well!

Cons

I wish the reports were easier to get to and customize. Only being able to download them via Excel limits us.

RA

Rick A.

Outstanding Service

In this age of technology any business owner would be foolish not to take advantage of it. As martial artists, our attention goes to teaching and training. We love 75% of our business, that is the training of martial arts. As school owners we have to understand that the other 25% is more important. The 25% is what helps us become better martial artists. When we have financial freedom, when we...

SB

Steve B.

Best Management Software EVER

Kicksite has made running my school fun again. I no longer have all of the daily tasks that I once did. Now, Kicksite handles all of these important, but time consuming, tasks for me. Kicksite streamlines the daily activities in my school to the point that I get time to work on my business instead of in my business. With Kicksite's inventive processes for tracking attendance, posting events, testing...

nw

norman w.

Sports, self-employed

Great experience even with having such a small school of less than 50 members.

Pros

Easy to use and follow. Everything can be generated into any report you may need and printed off. The student info to collect is perfect for all ages and allows me to track students as well as communicate with their parents.

Cons

One or two areas like invoices or for payments, it would be great for it to automatically go back to what ever main list/page you were on "after" a transaction was completed. But that is my method, and may not be important for others.

CM

Curtis M.

My love for Kicksite

As my school grew, I knew I had to consider some sort of Martial Art Management software. The lists, and spreadsheets and paper stacks were just getting to be too much. Kicksite was the first software pitch I ever sat through where I found myself nodding in agreement at every feature and function. Saying to myself, "Yes, I need that". From implementation and set up, to continued customer support, the staff at Kicksite is always there for me and a pleasure to work with. The software is highly reliable, and serves as a virtual staff member for me. Tracking attendances, sending out reminders, and following up on potential new students. It has definitely assisted with enrollment and retention. I highly recommend Kicksite to any school owner.

CC

Charles C.

Totally Satisfied

As a martial arts consultant I am afforded the opportunity to visit schools around the country and help them improve their operations. Without fail schools that do not have a good CRM system in place are doing twice the work to get half the results. That's why we use Kicksite to run our school. Its flexibility is unmatched and very easy for the entire staff to use. One of the things I like the most is their customer service and being able to call them for training anytime we need it. If you you want to grow your school you have to have the software that will support it. I highly recommend Kicksite, check them out, you'll be glad you did.

FS

Fritz S.

Kicksite Review

I like the ease of using the software, the customer service is great, and that students can go on and manage their profiles. I don't like that clients can't update their own credit card, that I have to go in and physically do it(they can add a new card, but I have to be the one to change it). Also, that when I freeze a student, I have to delete their billing and then re do it when it's time to unfreeze them. Another dislike is I can't freeze an entire family, I have to freeze each student individually. Other than those minor things, I am very satisfied with the service kicksite provides. Thank you

jk

jinsub k.

1-10 employees

HEAD MASTER

Pretty great so far. I would like recommend to use this software. Coz, great to review, check out, and return email for attendance.

Pros

Attendance system.

Cons

There is may put the click next of the name. So, If you have specific name, you could click and send mail or communicate.

MC

Mick C.

Samurai Club Kansas: Great people and great product

At the Samurai Club our numbers were growing and we were getting bogged down in paper work to a point that we were not managing our students and providing them with good customer service and Kicksite solved this immediately. The people and the software are top of the line and the pricing is really affordable! If you are thinking about a software for your School, don't hesitate. If you would like a personal reference please contact us through www.roninkan.com and we would be happy to give you more personal experiences with Kicksite.

JT

Julie T.

Overall

We love Kicksite! It has made running our taekwondo school so much easier and more efficiently and helps us keep all of our record keeping in one place. The Customer Service is impeccable. They are always more than happy to help maneuver Kicksite and familiarize me with options. It has been an easy transition moving from paper book keeping to electronic, and communication has been simplified. Preparation for testing is now incredibly easy, with belt ordering, sizes, and student eligibility in a glance.

JJ

Jean J.

Melissa Tinkler/ Client Success Specialist

Our school is fairly new to your program. I myself am not computer savvy. Your system is easy to learn, even for me! I have reached out to Melissa on many occasions . She is always helpful and friendly. I never feel challenged when I talk to her. She has infinite patience with me! I thank her for her great attitude, and willingness to help What a perk to know that I can have her on the other end of the phone, to guide me through my questions!

SW

Seth W.

Amazing School Management Software

I have been using the Kicksite School Management System for over six years and have nothing but the best to say about the way this program has helped me manage my school. They are consistently innovating and developing the program to offer the most benefit to their clients. The ability to communicate, track and visualize my program has substantially helped me to create a more detailed focus on developing my school.

SG

Sharon G.

Great product & Excellent customer service!

I've only just started with Kicksite but so far it has been great. The software is very "user friendly" even coming from a completely manual system I am so impressed with their customer service. In this age of automated messaging it is refreshing to be able to always talk with a representative when I need to or when I have questions The Kicksite team is always ready to help

JL

Jason L.

Great tool for every dojang

Everything I need from an online management system is in Kicksite and its easy to operate. The attendance system is great and the dashboard is customizable to your liking. The interface is simple which is great for someone like myself who does not like clutter. Their customer service staff is helpful and surprisingly delighted to help. I highly recommend Kicksite to other school owners.

OD

Onie D.

Kicksite Software

I really do like how this product does make it easier to know what is going on with my academy. We are busy and don't always have time to do everything. The keeping track of inventory is my hardest part because I don't have time to enter the inventory in all the time. I wish there was an easier way but all and all this is the best software I have used by far.

DV

David V.

Kicksite

There are a couple of glitches here and there but with pointing them out, the are always resolved. Actually we found a couple more that we will explain when we get the chance but it's nothing big. The product works perfectly for our needs and the customer service is great. Those two elements combined make it a pleasure to use Kicksite.

MH

Michael H.

Great Customer Service

Kicksite is an easy to use martial arts academy software program that help handle all aspects of our business from billing, to attendance tracking, to automated messages! We love it and recommend it to anyone looking for a martial arts software solution! Their customer service is fantastic (quick and reliable!).

LS

Leonard S.

Great product & people, they truly want to offer a superior product!

I have been a Kicksite customer for a number of years now and Jason and his team have been outstanding. When we had questions or problems they were there to help. They also listen when there is something you would like to see added and you let them know if they can do it they will.

RB

Ruben B.

Owner/Chief Instructor

I am very please with Kicksite. My students are excited when they login to the site. Also, it is very easy to manage inventories, invoices, membership payments, etc. This application was the one I was looking for to help organization day to day business transaction.