Kicksite Logo
Kicksite

Cloud-based management software for martial arts schools.

visit website

Kicksite Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.4/10

Reviews by rating

Customer Service was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I love how the site was very user friendly.
We love it and recommend it to anyone looking for a martial arts software solution. Their customer service is fantastic (quick and reliable!).
It has made everything so easy and their client service is top notch. As a result we can focus on our most important asset, our students.
Before I started using Kicksite, it was hard to stay organized and it took countless hours of my time.
Inventory (not sure if it's a user error or lack of education on use) - would like a order list once inventory levels reach a set amount.

AQ

Alfonso Q.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Kicksite makes running my business so much easier!

Love the functionality of getting leads thru my website right into my Kicksite database.

Pros

Love that it is online which allows me to work anywhere and access on the road too.

Cons

Anything I would like changed or improved is well received by the team and they consider it in future updates/upgrades.

TW

Thomas W.

We use this software in our martial arts business.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software. It has a fairly intuitive interface, as well as, several useful features.

Cons

Right now, it appears that there are a few features that are either in development or non-existent. It would have been nice to be able to import our existing attendance data into Kicksite rather than having to manually enter the info. Also, I really wish the lead html widget would work with a Facebook ad.

DC

David C.

Great basic front desk software!

Kicksite is fantastic for keeping attendance and scheduling events, such as belt testing. Belt testing has never been easier for me. The automated messaging feature is also an amazing time saver. I wish Kicksite offered statistical records and analysis and the attendance reports are useless. As a school owner I need to get attendance reports by individuals and per class not for the entire day. Also, if there is a problem, and there rarely is, their service people will be quick to pin it on user error. Like I said, there is rarely an issue. I've used Kicksite for 3 years and have only had issues 3 or 4 times, but each time it was somehow my fault or my clients'. That is frustrating.

Cons

Thank you for your openness Mr. Church. We have embraced this review process not only as a way for prospective schools to get real feedback on Kicksite, but also as a way for us to receive honest comments on ways we can improve. Thank you. We take great pride on our customer service. While you've only had a few challenges in your 3 years of service, we will do everything we can to identify what prompted any error that you experience. While these are often difficult to pinpoint, we will do our best and value your input. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support Mr. Church! Sincerely, The Kicksite Team

JK

Justin K.

Great time-saving organizer

Kicksite was used as a replacement for a system that we had developed in-house and used over the past eight years. The features available matched very close to that system, and over the past few months the staff has been able to become comfortable with the system and utilize it well. Support is quick and if the system doesn't have a specific feature yet, they can suggest alternative ways to do it!

Pros

Ease of use, multiple program and membership management, finance reporting

Cons

Attendance mass check-in based on program rather than membership. trial membership attendance cannot be entered via mass check-in

MK

Mona K.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome Company

Tech support is fantastic. BizBuilder has resulted in actual, measurable sales for us in a relatively short time. We are satisfied customers!

Pros

The software is user friendly. I could navigate it pretty easily from the start. The onboarding process was very helpful as well.

Cons

Nothing really. It has a lot of features I am still learning. It's robust, but not too complicated.

JT

Jennifer T.

Don't Hesitate!

We opened our studio not even a year ago and quickly signed up for Kicksite. I wouldn't have it any other way! Others we knew started with excel files and hard copies of everything and were a mess! We jumped on board with a great company who have made sure that we are able to access all of the pertinent information quickly and easily. They have inventory management and attendance tracking as well as Facebook integration. Really, almost everything we've thought we might need, they have. And the customer support is amazing, they are always quick to reply and answer my questions, from the easiest to the most difficult and head scratching.

BM

Bonnie M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Kicksite rocks!

Pros

I like Kicksite mainly because of ease of use. It's intuitive and makes sense. The onboarding was superior to any that I've experienced in the past. The staff is very attentive and so willing to help.

Cons

So far, I have found absolutely NO cons. The whole process to get me from Zen Planner to Kicksite was seamless and completely wonderful.

TP

Tina P.

The BEST martial arts management software available at ANY price

I have tried numerous martial arts management software programs, and none come close to Kicksite. I've used the smallest, most basic programs which were barely a step up from pen and paper, to very expensive "customized" multi-industry management tools. Kicksite strikes the perfect balance of providing you with every single thing you could possibly need, without bogging things down with unnecessary...

RB

Rich B.

An Exceptional Product With Customer Service To Match

I have nothing but the highest praise for Kicksite! It is so simple to use, makes running the business end of my martial arts school so easy, and it allows me to provide exceptional customer service to all my members. As great as Kicksite is, it is the customer service that sets it apart from others. Anytime I have had a need for their help they are in contact with me immediately, and they take...

nw

norman w.

Sports, self-employed

Great experience even with having such a small school of less than 50 members.

Pros

Easy to use and follow. Everything can be generated into any report you may need and printed off. The student info to collect is perfect for all ages and allows me to track students as well as communicate with their parents.

Cons

One or two areas like invoices or for payments, it would be great for it to automatically go back to what ever main list/page you were on "after" a transaction was completed. But that is my method, and may not be important for others.

RA

Rick A.

Outstanding Service

In this age of technology any business owner would be foolish not to take advantage of it. As martial artists, our attention goes to teaching and training. We love 75% of our business, that is the training of martial arts. As school owners we have to understand that the other 25% is more important. The 25% is what helps us become better martial artists. When we have financial freedom, when we...

jv

juliana v.

Sports, self-employed

Great support

Support team is amazing very patient and very helpful

Pros

Set up and support team. Amazing, all of them

Cons

That the families don't show as families when it comes to getting green on payments and such.

TT

Ted T.

Excellent organizing and communicating tool that's easy to use.

I have multiple locations. Organization and communication had become a problem, as I split time at each one. Kicksite is not only a quick and easy way to keep track of attendance (the kids love seeing their pics and ranks on screen) , but also allows me to keep everyone on the same page with events, schedule changes, reminders, and any last minute issues. I can pull up contact info on my phone, when I am not near the office, or a computer. I have also been able to keep track of payments better than ever. My computer skills are limited, but Kicksite's Jason and Melissa are always willing to help out, and pleasantly coach me through anything I am not understanding. I can't say enough about how much more efficient I can run my schools by using Kicksite. Thanks, Kicksite!

RG

Reymundo G.

Kicksite program

Going on a year with Kicksite as a customer this August and I have been extremely satisfied with the program, its capabilities, and the great customer service I have always gotten. It has helped me save time, work smarter and not harder. Even though I have not implemented every aspect of the program I look forward to the training of taking it to the next level. Melissa has been very patient with all my training and is just a phone call away. I am a retired public school Principal and I was always about kids and parents first and good customer service. I believe Kicksite has great customer service , a program to meet my needs and very patient personnel that are willing to help and that is why I am glad I found them!

ES

Emily S.

Kicksite is the BEST CRM Software we have used to help run our Martial Arts Schools

Thank you to the great staff at kicksite for making our lives easier. My Staff and I have enjoyed using kicksite since July 2014. It keeps us organize and connected to our students. Kicksite has many great features and functionality that our previous CRM software was lacking. The best part of this platform is being able to access and edit ALL information where ever we are. Running two locations, kicksite frees up many daily tasks such as attendance, announcements, expiring memberships and more. I am now able to run my business more effectively and with fewer mistakes because of kicksite. I love that! Thanks Again

DO

David O.

Not 4 U - unless you want to make life better for you, your staff and your students.

Great software! It allows me to do what I love and spend much less time in the office, and the student relationship management is much better than I was doing! The automatic communication and attendance tracking is a great time saver. The student check in works great and helps motivate students to attend. Great financial tools through a five star merchant. The rates are great, and there easy to set up options for recurring billing, retail purchases and event registration. Great staff! They answer questions and are ready to help you get the most out of their software!

RH

Rick H.

kicksite is great for martial arts schools

Kicksite is a great product for martial arts schools. It allows student tracking and communication as well as billling if desired. It could use better email tracking to see if the emails were opened and auto text messaging for absent students but overall it works very well.

Cons

Thanks for your review Mr. Hall. Just wanted to let you know that in addition to the auto email, your students also receive a text when absent from class. You just need to make sure they've opted in to receive text messages. Thanks again. It's our privilege to serve you. The Kicksite Team

CA

Chris A.

Kicksite Review

Kicksite handles so many aspects of my business and does so in a way that is efficient and easy to use. I love that it's an online service that I can access anywhere in the world. Customer service is fast and friendly. And suggestions seem to always be appreciated and considered. The only con I have right now is that Kicksite does not allow invoices to be made under the Family tabs. Often times, this would be preferable to having to select one family member under whom to create an invoice or set up a recurring bill.

SV

Sarah V.

Happy Kicksite Customers

We have been Kicksite customers for several years now and have never looked back. Some of our favorite areas that come to mind are: ease and fun of online check-in amazing one-on-one customer service optional integration of billing features extensive reports and search queries option to export almost everything to excel to further manipulate data The area we could still stand to see some improvement: billing reports and emailed billing reports

KC

Karin C.

Kicksite was a great solution for our growing Martial Arts School

The software is easy to use, and the instant view or student status is so helpful and saves time researching. I look forward to their updates as time progresses. It was their customer service that really won us over. The set up of our base, teaching us how to prepare and gather data for our students to make the transition seamless was incredible. They are easy to contact, their staff very knowledgeable and detailed.

PW

Pam W.

Best Customer Service!

I worked with Melissa Tinkler for my training and when I had any subsequent questions or problems. She has been a joy to work with, making everything easy to learn. The software itself has been fun to dive into. It really is a nice straightforward way to manage all the data. I look forward to really putting it to more and more use as we get everything up and running.

ET

Elyse T.

Kicksite knows where we do business!

Pros: Kicksite's program is really in tune with what our business needs. The customer service is fantastic and they have been very responsive to our needs. They have been upgrading the program to deliver new reports that are needed and other items to make their program easier to use. Cons: There are still several items that are needed to really have a full picture of an academy's financials.

SD

Shannon D.

Easy Transition!

Kicksite has been wonderful as we transition from our current dojo software to kicksite. They have helped get all the student data transferred with little work on our part. They have provided excellent training on their system. And their product fits our needs perfectly. We look forward to a great working relationship with them!

JA

Jasmin A.

1-10 employees

Gracie jiu jitsu school owner

Pros

Easy to access, friendly and helpful staff. Great visuals, readily available staff. Helps greatly with organization

Cons

Just converting over is a little tedious, but staff help you out! Just wish there was some form of help available at later hours as we are in the academy until late getting work done and it would be helpful to get assistance when all is quiet

JP

Jamie P.

Olathe Karate Academy - Charter Member of Kicksite

My school has been a member utilizing Kicksite for approximately the past 6 years. The site has been vital to the expansion and growth of my school. Except for a few minor glitches here and there, the site is very user friendly and saves enormous amounts of time. I would highly recommend Kicksite to other school owners!