GymMaster Reviews

4.59/5 (54 reviews)

Barret Miller

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

Reviewed 2017-12-21

I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo. Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access. Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge. Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies. Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy. There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software. The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

Tosha Sutton

Amazing all around!

Reviewed 2016-11-30

The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all. When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring. Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call. I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable. The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both! It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Chanda Pugh

Great software. Amazing customer service.

Reviewed 2017-07-29

All in one solution for our business. Amazing financial reports and member management. We have been using Gymmaster for almost a year and we love everything about this software and the company. When we were looking for a software for our 24 hour gym, we did trials on several different ones. We chose GymMaster because it offered an all in one solution for our business. This software does everything. I really like that it's super simple and very user friendly. Unlike most software's, Gymmaster can be customized to fit the needs of our business. About 6 months after we opened we launched an insurance paid program that we needed specific monthly reports for.... that weren't currently listed in Gymmaster. I made one phone call and those reports were setup and customized in our system. The reporting features, the built in POS system and the dashboard has saved us hours and hours of work. This software meets every need our facility has. A point of sale system alone would cost far more than this whole software does. This software and keyfobs, hands down, are the best prices you will find!!!!

Bill Malphrus

Having the Gymmaster system in my fitness center has been great! It's been extremely helpful.

Reviewed 2018-03-28

keeps track of all my members easily. I know who's fees are due and the system deactivates their key fob automatically so that there are no unauthorized entries. The 24/7 key system has cut back on payroll costs and brought in many new members. The software can be accessed from any computer or phone with web access. I can even lock and unlock my front door from my phone.

Brianne McCurley

I've enjoyed my experience with GymMaster. The support team always answers my questions quickly.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Profitability. Able to see our profits every time we log into the system and NOT having to run a report. Although I do still use the reports weekly. Time Saving. I love being able to run the expired members report and TEXT the members directly. Our members love this feature as well. It's quick and easy to renew their membership. They prefer this over email.Being able to access on my smart phone is THE BEST. I can let members into our gym with the click of a button from my phone and I don't have to physically be at the gym. The software is super easy to use and I love that I can customize reports to my specific needs.

Lee Jones

Gymmaster

Reviewed 2017-02-11

We have been using gymmaster for about 6 years and it has been an excellent product, easy to use, easy to tailor to our circumstances, staff need very little training to use, reliable and updates. Customer service has been excellent and beyond my expectation. Any technical problems have been dealt with remotely by gymmaster. I would definitely recommend them. Easy to use No down time Updates remotely Fantastic back up from service staff/tech staff

Chris Wilson

Great customer service. Very user-friendly.

Reviewed 2018-03-04

Gym Master ability to track customers and manage memberships has been a success in our Dojo. Report features have enabled us to increase our retention. Email function to keep in contact with our students has made it easier to communicate keeping up with today's new trend of communication. Customization features are great it making it easy to create several different memberships to meet my students needs.

Kenneth Blachly

I had a great experience with GymMaster! Very Helpful Customer Service and an Easy Product to Use

Reviewed 2018-02-08

It was very easy to organize and create the memberships and different class options I wanted to offer.The simplicity of the entire program. Being able to easily create different memberships and classes was very important to me, especially with just opening my studio and "feeling out" what was going to work and not work. The customer support was by-far one of the best I have experienced with any product in my 11 years of being in business. They are very quick to respond to inquiries and are also quick to have the answers.

Carron Orr

A good value, easy to use,fully equipped membership system with excellent customer support.

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Very easy to use, accurately monitored the members visits and fees and the reports created saved a lot of time. It had every thing I needed to run a small personal training gym. Used this system throughout the existence of our gym (quite a few years) and the price remained the same throughout. My queries were always answered immediately and the support was excellent.

Will Kiefer

The GymMaster Team was incredibly helpful and quick to ask how they can help improve our business.

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Streamlined the entry/patron-recording process for our gym facility. That was the number one functionality of the product for us and it was wonderfully easy to use in that respect.The software is capable of handling every need that a gym owner has to electronically manage their facility, staff, and patrons. The support team is wonderful and are quick to help you troubleshoot as problems arise. The team is flexible to help tailor GymMaster to meet your needs. The software/hardware is also easy for gym patrons to use and understand. GymMaster helps create a seamless gym-entry experience.

Jarryd Parkes

Innovative

Reviewed 2017-11-27

They are working hard to customize features to suit different types of business. No request is ever denied without careful consideration. and the customer service is quick at answering

Kimberly Whelan

Awesome is for Awesome fit is the KEY

Reviewed 2018-03-15

I love how this system does it all. The functionally of the program and being able to do it all under one roof. Its like a one stop shop for your gym.

Sonja Valchx

Reduced working hours and take your weekend back!

Reviewed 2016-08-16

Great software for medium to large business owners, with outstanding customer support services. Once the software was upgraded to 24/7 access, it reduced work hours by over 50%!Allows 24/7 access for members without having to be on site 24/7 in person.

Chris Thompson

Very supportive of someone who is not great with technology

Reviewed 2017-06-29

The GymMaster System is very easy to use The software is very intuitive to use. The client file information is stored in a very readable format

Michelle Wong

Great customer service and lots of uses!

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Easy access for our staff and members to the gym timetable, newsletter and coaching staff. Clients are able to book in their workouts and track their progress.Easy member management and a great marketing tool! When used properly, the software more than pays for itself with picking up leads and customer follow up.

MATTHEW BILSKE

Great company to work with, and great product for the money.

Reviewed 2018-02-23

The software is very user friendly. It is also fairly easy to navigate. If you need help with something there staff is very helpful and quick to respond. Anytime I have had a issue the tech support had it resolved very quickly

Anonymous

GymMaster is easy to use and makes billing and membership management easy!

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Easy membership management. Easy billing and point of sale. Great customer service.I like how you can easily contact all of your members and that billing in integrated into the software.

Jeff Sanders

Simply the BEST

Reviewed 2016-09-28

We spent 4 months negotiating and going back forth on which club software company we should go with and landed between ABC and Motionsoft. We landed on Motionsoft...big mistake. After getting everything ready and setting up our Pre-Sales office for our newest location in late December ready for the January crowd...we were told that they could not have people signup online as we discussed and they could not make a mobile site work with their sign up system. All that to say that Gymmaster not only came in and got us going they did it a couple days before Christmas and worked over the holiday to get us up and running by January 1st. We have had bumps along the way but each time we hit a snag their tech team goes above and beyond to make it work for us. Even to the degree that their staff log in while on vacation to fix the issues we are having. They also are willing to listen to their customers and create a custom experience that works for best for our needs. I cannot say enough things about this company...if you are still trying to decide just stop and talk with GymMaster. They are the best in the industry in my opinion.

Duana Smith

Easy to work

Reviewed 2018-04-04

The support from gym master is awesome ! When you have to call they are so very nice and helpful ..

Mendy A

Great Product. Excellent Customer service!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Customer service is excellent! Extremely patient and so thorough with their explanations. Easy membership management.

weston welch

Very easy to use

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-17

I really liked the software I am leaning on implementation of this software in my business The designers really did a great job on this cloud software. The graphics are amazing and easy to see nice big working and colorful tabs. It’s easy to add members take their photo and add items to my store has well has a running tab for members

Thomas Tremain

Be the Master of your Gym!

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Would recommend to anyone managing their own gym! Great way to keep in touch with clients and have full access to all areas of your gym. The mobile access is nice as well! Mobile Control Payment Integration Never used the 24/7 Access, but the feature is nice! Customer Support was responsive! Easy to use interface

Yvette Benitiz

Very satisfied with GymMaster and the support provided.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

The software was easy to use and the features were a good fit for our personal training studio. Customer support was always available and very helpful.

Anonymous

GymMaster is an all in one solution

Reviewed 2018-01-25

GymMaster has the ability to perform any function you would need from managing access, integrated billing, tracks data, and is client friendly.

Pensiri Thongsima

Best Value Gym Software with Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2015-11-24

There's nothing they won't or can't do (within reasons of course). We are a medium size gym looking to expand in Thailand and the customer service at Gymmaster is just top notch. They took many calls from us (keep in mind the time difference) and able to update so much based on our feedback. We have ordered some customization in order to meet with local regulation and improve our efficiency and that all works really well. The software has had some errors or certain displays that did not make sense... and we keep giving the feedback and it just gets better and better over the past 4 years. Everyone at Gymmaster seem willing to go the extra miles to get us what we need. We are not originally fitness people, we are accountants who are running our own fitness......so our perceptions of the software maybe different from others. We evaluated 5 software in details and chose them 4 years ago and we have not been disappointed. All we can say is, you can get literally get any information you would want for increasing membership and personal training....and help you build very strong internal control. The software is also adaptable to various equipment and business practices. 5 Stars all the way!!