All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TeamUp

Business management for independent fitness businesses

visit website

TeamUp Reviews

Pros

It was great that someone was there to guide through the whole process from the start was extremely useful. It has helped me save more time and helped improve our service greatly.

Arun K.

Read the full review
M not usually great with technology, but found the customer support has been excellent so I have managed to set my account up easily with the help of the Team Up staff.

Meesha S.

Read the full review
Whoever answers the phone or replies to your emails are supportive and really helpful at Team up. This for me is the biggest benefit of any system.

Anna R.

Read the full review

Cons

There is nothing I've come across that I dislike about TeamUp since using it.

Jamaal D.

Richard C.

Read the full review
The things I've disliked I have feedback and they have implemented changes in a prompt manner.

Bradley M.

4.9

Great for all the different roles in your life!

I'm self employed and work prn. Having the read only feature has allowed me to put my calendar in more hands without violating privacy. They can see where I'm busy and where they can schedule me without having to call me every time. Saves everyone time and effort! I'm also involved in recreational clubs at a local and regional level, and organizing our schedule where everyone can see it, being able to interlink the clubs, pinning the link to our Facebook page, and then being able to link all of them into my personal calendar.... well, it keeps me sane! Thank you TeamUp for a great application!

Pros

For reference, I am not in any way a computer programmer. I have limited computer skills but am able to follow instructions and figure out most new applications with trial and error. I have found teamup to be very easy to set up. You can start with the very basic calendar, entering each event individually. It is easy to use on the computer or my phone, I can see events clearly, and edit them on...

Cons

I would love to have a share link that will share the Titles as well as the time of events, but not the details. Currently they can only see that the time is reserved and that's all. Other than that, I love it!

The best gym management system I've used

Fantastic, I wish I'd gone with them first and saved myself the hassle of changing software twice before.

Pros

If there is something I'd like the software to do, chances are it's already something that it's capable of. If not the support team are very keen to hear idea's of how things can be improved or new things implimented.

Cons

It can take a while to get the hang of. It feels a little more dated than some of the more 'flashy' new products, but 'under the hood' it is vastly more flexible and customisable than anything I've used previously.

Great System - easy to use and helping us run the business more efficiently

Great system that is helping us track membership and class attendances a lot more efficiently than we did before.

Pros

Seems fairly simple to use once you get to know how it works. The team are excellent at TeamUp and are always on hand to answer one of my many queries as I get used to the system.

Cons

Nothing major - just spending time getting use to the system in the first instance.

TeamUp- Happy Costumer

TeamUp has been a game changer for our business. We moved over from mindbody due to issues with family accounts and youth students. Once we made the change our issues with inaccurate rosters, and families being confused by the sign up process went immediately away. The user interface and experience is exceptionally easy and we haven’t had any issue the way we did with mindbody

Pros

Very easy to learn, very simple to implement. All of our customers love the functionality and the family portal.

Cons

I’d like this software to have more functionality with courses, id like it to be able to track other options like “trial classes” and “makeups” where we could easily add students into the roster in one of these categories, even if we don’t have them in an associated grouping. Also I’d like more automation with a true enrollment model and not have to manually control the software and flow. Right now...

An Excellent Alternative To Mind Body with Fabulous Customer Support

I would still chose this software over any other that I have come across, first for affordable pricing, second for customer service and last but not least functionality which gives me 85% of what I'd like and matches the functionality of any other competitor I've tried. No complaints!

Pros

The software is very good value for money compared to competitors, the customer service is sensationally good.

Cons

There are some restrictions in methods of charging (it would be so handy to have an option that allows the customer to add a second class immediately after the first class - back to back classes - at a discount). Some of the back end navigation is a bit fiddly and the user journey takes quite a few clicks for some functions. BUT I don't think the other software options are any less fiddly and there is fantastic customer support anytime you need guidance.

TeamUp does our admin whilst we run the business

Excellent. The system reduces our admin time to less than half an hour a day. The dashboard makes it easy to identify new customers, payments going through and any issues such as failed payments too. Everything else is automated, with customers also able to buy or upgrade additional memberships too.

Pros

TeamUp is a great membership system. It is easy to set up, update and is fully automated with secure card and DD payments within the system (transactions are up front with no invoices/payments to chase). Other useful features such as trigger emails automatically welcome customers, remind them of bookings, tell customers how to get to my business. There are also great billing features that allow you to freeze memberships, automatically skip payments and take ad hoc payments too. We have tried other systems that promise much, however, have recently moved back to TeamUp as for membership management it is hard to beat..

Cons

There are no cons to using this system. Yes, there would be some nice to have additional features, however, it does the key activities REALLY well.

Hey Siobhan, Thanks for the detailed review. Glad to be of service. Kind regards, TeamUp

EPIC!

Benefits: -easy to use by admins -super user-friendly even for older clients -family set up is great! -epic detailed reporting -great integration of various payment systems -birthday and attendance tracking -epic app that had zero bugs in the last 2 years ive been using it -wonderful customer service, whose basically just contacting us when there is a new feature or ideas for improvements required :-)

Pros

I've tested many members' management software options including the very overpriced Mindbody. TeamUP is simply THE BEST! Even with my limited computer skills, everything is so intuitive that I have no problems using it. (Never read any manual or help page) Admin guys have ZERO issues and most importantly our customers never had any issues with it either. This software is already GREAT, simple, functional, fast and very affordable and yet the team is non stop bringing in new epic features. Reporting is very detailed and easy to navigate through.

Cons

the fact that it was not available a few years back? ;-) It would have saved me a LOT of money, time and most of all stress.

Makes my life so much easier!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. And if I ever do get stuck on something the telephone support team are super friendly and helpful. I also appreciate how quick it is to set up and get going.

Cons

I actually can’t think of anything I dislike about the software.

Team Up Review from KDFSC

Its great! Just get it :)

Pros

It's awesome, so easy to use and manages everything I need. support is fantastic and the whole system just saves me so much time and stress.

Cons

the one thing I would say is the "active clients" section could be more accurate

TeamUp Review

The support given during set up and ongoing has been amazing. Not only is there online support, TeamUp have always returned my calls, taken as long as needed to help with any questions. I have been given advice on different marketing ideas, which has been particularly helpful. I have also been offered suggestions to utilise all areas of the TeamUp software.

Pros

TeamUp is a comprehensive software package. It offers so much more than just a ‘booking platform’. I particularly like the ability to send emails to clients at different stages of their membership i.e. new customers, slipping away etc. The software also allows you to track your income. There is the scope to customise memberships and classes to suite your individual business.

Cons

Initially understanding how clients viewed TeamUp as opposed to the business user.

Hi Denise, Thank you so much for your detailed review! TeamUp

Saves Time, Money and Stress!

Incredibly good - the support is amazing with progressive development, working in tandem with their clients. It looks good and when you know which features you want to use, it is straight forward.

Pros

Using TeamUp removes the emotion and stress of having to chase clients for payment, not to mention the time required to do so. It means my relationship with the client is maintained, less time on admin, less financial accounting (I only account 3 x per year now instead of every month) I can spend more time do what I love - teaching and growing my business. Also, last-minute cancellations are paid for without any questions! I can keep all client notes for the classes in one place, so any other teachers covering can easily track any issues they need to contend with in class. Being able to take registers in class saves time and costs. TeamUp are continuously developing and working with their client's needs, I'm always impressed by this. The customer service is 2nd to none.

Cons

It's not so easy for clients to sign their selves up if there are multiple classes and memberships to choose from, but this may be the generation of clients I deal with! Plus the pro-rata amount that automatically bills if they do set their selves up doesn't fit into my payment model. So, I still tend to this. TeamUp fits into 80% of my business model amazingly well and has made me change the way...

Fabulous system

I've been using TeamUp for 7 years now and I continue to be very happy with it. I recommend it all the time as I feel it is not only excellent software but also a really great company and team to work with.

Pros

The customer service is the stand-out feature of this software. It has loads of great functionality and does all the things I need it to, to be able to run my independent yoga business. But the customer service is really the most impressive thing. When Covid-19 hit they had a guide produced for their software users immediately, with information about support for fitness businesses and how to use the system to adapt. They then produced new features and integrations within a week, which has meant I have been able to pivot my business to being online very easily.

Cons

I find the system really adaptable and I there isn't anything I have needed that I haven't been able to do. I would like to see a bit more development around the Courses feature as I am using this more and it doesn't have quite the same level of functionality as Classes, but it's a minor issue.

Wished I had used this system sooner!

Pros

The system is easy to use and team up were great in helping me move the information I had onto the system. I was reluctant to use a system like this as I love my spreadsheets. However few friends were using this system and recommended it. I took a year to decide and better late than never. It saves me time as clients have the option to manage there accounts and those that do not like IT, I can...

Cons

There are lots of ways to do things, which can be overwelming to begin with. However like anything new it just takes a while to discover all the options and what best suits you. The team up support is brilliant and are able to assist with all my queries.

TeamUp

Overall both myself as the business Owner and my clients/members like TeamUp for its ease of use , ability to book in advance for sessions via their straightforward easy to use App on their phone/ tablet or laptop, makes tracking sessions simple , tracking payments straightforward & the functionality is excellent.

Pros

Dead easy to use once set up, customer service when help or advise needed is second to none , extremely customer centric, friendly and helpful, highly recommend.

Cons

The only minor gripe I have is the membership payment software options used, GoCardless being the issue for me , payments into the business take too long to clear & process into the business account , no weekend or bank holiday payments, leading to then having to wait additional banking days which effects cash flow especially for a smaller facility... adding something like PAYPAL to the options would remedy this .

Hi Trevor! Thanks for the great review! We have PayPal available but hide by default because it just doesn't work as well as the other processors you are using. Direct Debit does have some flaws but we find it a great all-rounder for your most loyal members. The team will reach out and chat to you about the options available and we'll see what we can do to help. Kind regards, TeamUp

Fantastic product with unparalleled support at a great price.

As mentioned already, its a great product at a really good price with good support, I know they listen to me with any suggestions I have as they do all their customers and it's constantly improving. What more could you want?

Pros

We all work in different ways delivering similar products, Teamup allows you the flexibility to run your business in a way that suits you. My staff all find it really easy to use too which is essential. Plenty of feedback on our numbers show us where we can improve or pull something that't not working as well as we might like. The pricing structure allows a new business to get going without crazy overhead from the off. Best of all is the back room support that help you and gives you suggestions if you are really stuck.

Cons

Not a lot to be totally honest. I had used another online booking site who consistently put their prices up and stopped me accessing some of their product unless I upgraded. With Teamup I had access to everythging from the start.

Saves Time and Removes Stress

Wonderful, I love it, a real game changer.

Pros

Wonderful, I love it, a real game changer. "It makes life so much easier for the management team, the fitness instructors and the members, and it saves us time (and money) and removes stress x"

Cons

If a customer unregisters themselves from classes they do not show up on the slipping away report. On occasion this means that members can slip through the net(and end up leaving) and we have been unaware they havent been in as they dont show up on reports.(as they are constantly unregistering themselves, and not showing up on late cancellations or no shows reports). If we could have an option for "dormant" members, who are paying but not coming in and are unregistering, that would be the final piece in the puzzle for me. I was shown a way i could do this by tech support but it involved lots of spreadsheets and messing around, and a manual check almost. Thanks

Great software!

Great!!

Pros

Very easy and so quick to set up! The customer support so far is great!

Cons

It would be great if it was more visual from the users point of view, ie: images with workshops and classes.

Brilliant resource

Using TeamUp has made the running of my classes much more streamlined. It's helped me to track clients, and manage class numbers far more easily than previously.

Pros

I love the excellent customer support, especially as someone who is not hugely tech savvy. I like the ease of use, for me and my customers. I like that there are links to 3rd party payment providers. Great having an app.

Cons

There are a few features missing, or that involve my input, where I'd rather it was automated. It's quite expensive but I do believe it's worth the money.

Great Software for Busy People!

I initially resisted getting any software to automate class bookings, taking payments etc, but finally took the leap....and wish I'd done it sooner! So easy to use (takes a bit of getting used to), for me as business owner and the coaches who also use it. Such good value for money - just ticks over in the background leaving me more time for other areas of the business.

Pros

Ease of use for business and user. Integrates well with current website. Automates tricky areas of the business.

Cons

Sometimes a bit complicated to set up new classes etc up, but probably because I haven't needed too much!

Use Team up to make life easier

Overall, I spend less time at my computer but with the same results, my clients are happy and find the online booking system easy to use and I feel confident knowing that as a customer, I can voice any concerns I may have without fear of judgement and the team will work hard to guide me the best way to resolve them.

Pros

Team Up is an amazing piece of software which has given me more free time to spend with family and friends which I can enjoy, knowing that the day to day management of my business is in safe hands :) It’s easy to use and one thing that really stands out for me is that the customer support is outstanding!

Cons

To be honest, the team are so open to listening and learning from their customers that any minor issue which may crop is sorted very quickly. Equally, any suggestions I have had on how the system could be improved has be addressed and actioned so at present, everything is great :)

Best Fitness Software on the Market

The customer service is second to none. I ask a question and it is answered THOROUGHLY within the most reasonable time expected.

Pros

This is hands down the most interactive and easy to use software out there. I have used Zenplanner, MindBody and a few others and this is by far the best.

Cons

I have yet to have one complaint about this product.

A life changer

They were very helpful and reassuring when I first decided to sign up. They spoke of their experience with other people in my industry who use Team Up. Any time I’ve had a problem or not known who to do something they have been great at sorting it.

Pros

Easy integration on Wix or Word Press Simple to use as a business Looks good to users

Cons

An app would be good to make it even more user friendly

Great Piece Of Software

Their customer services are great they always get back to you quickly.

Pros

Easy to use. We tested other software which seemed overkill

Cons

What would improve it further would be having a text service, and integration with PTD. And a better way to use it as a lead tracking system. So it becomes more all encompassing.

WeTRAIN You review

Very positive, minimal issues or faults. Will continue to use, doubt I will find better

Pros

It’s ease of use, varied and thorough functionality and very consistent. Minimal, if any, problems/faults

Cons

The financial reporting data could be made more clear and would like to see downloadable monthly reports

10/10 all around

Amazing. Can't imagine not having team up as part of my business

Pros

The Integrations with other platforms. Most recently the Zoom integration which happened extremely fast when gyms were forced to close during Covid-19

Cons

Nothing major. The few things over the years have been more specific to my business alone rather than the masses but they are continuously making updates to improve

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.