TeamUp Logo
TeamUp

The best management software for fitness businesses.

visit website

TeamUp Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.28/10

See full reviews by rating

I love the excellent customer support, especially as someone who is not hugely tech savvy. I like the ease of use, for me and my customers.
It was recommended to me by another teacher and makes everything so easy. The customer service is absolutely fantastic and makes such a difference to the overall experience.
Incredibly good - the support is amazing with progressive development, working in tandem with their clients. It looks good and when you know which features you want to use, it is straight forward.
I have yet to have one complaint about this product.
There is nothing I've come across that I dislike about TeamUp since using it.
When I needed to cancel all my regular sessions and change hours and stuff because of COVID-19 it took quite a while to do as I couldn’t work out how to do it in one go.

TeamUp users...

Bookeo-logocaret

Bookeo

Picktime-logocaret

Picktime

How would you rate TeamUp?

A powerful and user friendly client management system

I've had a very positive experience with TeamUp. The customer service is great and the

Pros

TeamUp allows clients to create their own accounts, file their own enrolment forms and manage their own classes - taking a lot of the administrative burden away from the business owner. No more chasing payments or making mistakes! I believe that the facility for clients to set up a direct debit and create a recurring reservation for their preferred class helps with client retention and results!

Cons

There is relatively limited personalisation of the class schedule, meaning that the calendar doesn't look seamless on my website.

Excellent Software, I would recommend for any fitness professional

The software has made running my business and managing clients so easy! Everything can be done from my phone on the go, whether amending client sessions or dealing with memberships, it’s all in one place.

Pros

I feel like the support is great and the system is very easy to use. It’s useful that you can combine all elements - booking, payment, forms etc through one system; it is specifically great for small businesses. I’m not usually great with technology, but found the customer support has been excellent so I have managed to set my account up easily with the help of the Team Up staff.

Cons

It took a little while to figure out how to set up some of the forms that I wanted online due to the formatting etc, however I was still able to add them all to the system in the end.

Fitness Studio Review

Pros

Flexibility in amending changes to business structure i.e timetable, members, pricing Easy to use and troubleshoot before escalating to technical support.

Cons

Not able to implement joining fees. Prospects can create profiles and not select a membership creating half a profile which we then need to chase. If a member upgrades, their payment date changes automatically (unless we change it manually after)which means they pay additional fees.

Mk trainer

Pros

Booking system easy to use and easy to schedule classes

Cons

Payments not going through as soon as paid

Fosse Way CrossFit

Great over the last 6 years.

Pros

Easy to use and very clear. Many features available and I’m sure I do not use it to its full potential.

Cons

I would like an option to activate a late cancel fee for members who late cancel a class, the system should charge then a pre determined fee. We use boxmate alongside team up. Ideally one software should do everything in one package rather than two different interfaces.

Couldn't do without it

It has been very good over the years. They've improved year on year and were very quick to adapt when we were all hit by covid which helped myself keep many customers happy and engaged in their training.

Pros

Team Up has had a massive impact on the growth of my business over the past 3 years. The ease of taking members payments, follow-up and booking in, it really does upgrade your business and customer experience.

Cons

Customer communication could be better - email is just a bit dated and more accessibility to sending out group notifications/sms would be great.

TeamUp has everything I need

So far it has been great with no issues.

Pros

This software does 99% of what I need it to do, with likely more capability that I even know about.

Cons

I am not super familiar with other software so hard to say what I wish this one had that others do have.

Jennifer Millar Fitness Team-Up Review

Used to struggle with getting Zoom codes out to members. Keeping track of payments was time consuming, not now. On-Demand platform I was using , customers struggling to access. All these problems I have solved by using Team-Up

Pros

*Easy to use for non-tech *Integration with Zoom for my online classes *Can run promotions and attach payment options *Adjust memberships/classes/timetables quickly and easily *On-Demand content

Cons

To be able to add word files PDF to the On-Demand

Teamup has saved us time

Overall the experience has been great and I wouldn't be without teamup. The time Teamup saves allowing the team to focus on delivery to our members pays the monthly fee and much more.

Pros

Teamup has saved the team so much time. It is easy to use, members love it. Win, win.

Cons

Wrapping my head around initial set up however the customer service offered sorted this in no time.

Thoroughly recommend

Team Up helps manage my administration time by doing most of the work for me.

Pros

The integration process was made easier with the fantastic assistance of the support team who were always available to help. The system works well. Team up continually work to stay up to date and have integrated Zoom and On demand video service in these last few years which have helped enormously.

Cons

Possibly a class swap option within the courses.

Great platform!

It’s been awesome and works well for what I need. The support is really great as well!

Pros

I use it everyday to manage my business and it works like a charm! I love the on demand feature and the fact that clients mange their memberships and class passes on their own.

Cons

I wish their was an auto time zone change for where my clients live for class times.

Saves so much admin time and so easy to set up and use

I could not function so successfully and stress-free without this software.

Pros

I love the integration of the software and how I’m easy it is to set things up and to use it. Customer service is excellent, although I don’t have much need for it as the software just works :)

Cons

I do find it expensive to use, but then if I had to employ someone to do what the software does for me then that would be far more expensive.

Team up at Boom Fitness

Its been a brilliant experience, have used it for 4.5 years and would highly recommend it. I doubt i'll use anything else ever.

Pros

Team up is a super simple system that offers great value and functionality given the simplicity of it. It allows us to easily manage customer accounts including payments with ease from my phone.

Cons

Some of the features like kiosk arent active when you first get started, but team up will quickly activate it however if you don't know about it you don't know to ask.

Thank you for the brilliant review Roi. It's a pleasure working with you and supporting your business.

Great customer service & software

Excellent experience. Has modernised and streamlined my business from what it was a few years ago.

Pros

Easy to use software, great support from customer service. Always very responsive to queries. Everything in one place, payments, bookings etc Customers like the software too

Cons

Would be nice to have a proper app clients could dowload Havnt really mastered the reports or the emailing function as yet but I’m sure help is available here for me to learn if I reach out to the team.

Thanks for the review Susanne, great feedback. Please do reach out to us if we can help you with reporting.

Time saving functionality

Easy to use. Great customer service with help but issues do not seem to be worked on and programme has some flaws.

Pros

Easy to manage my memberships, and keep tabs on clients. Saves me hours of administration. Helped me manage my business for growth. The customer service is excellent.

Cons

I have had problems since the app update with clients clicking a class to book. A pass is purchased but no class booked. I have reported this but it has not been solved. Unable to add customer account link into slipping emails.

A Company that Cares

We have a saying in coaching " Athletes don't care what you know as long as they know you care" This is the feeling I get from TeamUp I feel like a valued customer and they care about helping my business

Pros

It's very straightforward to use, in the fitness industry were not overly keen on spending time on computers or software, it needs to be functional and straightforward

Cons

To be fair we don't use the product to its fullest abilities, so don't really have much insight into any downsides

An extra pair of hands

Been a great help to have Teamup and made running a Business a little easier and more profitable.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the system, I'm not that great at technology but with this it is simple and clear and anything I am not sure of I can check with the team. It is like having a employ to sort the ins and outs of peoples memberships and creating packages that suit them and help me get the most value and profit.

Cons

The things that were a little awkward have been changed recently and they continue to improve as they go along.

Teamup @ CrossFit LE3

I am very happy as a Teamup customer and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Pros

The software package is really easy to use both from the business side and the customer side, can be tailored to the business and has a great support team in the background keeping things running smoothly.

Cons

The only minor gripe I have is that customer profiles can be linked to more than one business, if the other business is also using Teamup. Its not a major issue, and doesn't affect the way the system works but it can be a little confusing.

why you need this for a gym

perfect for any gym owner

Pros

The software is superb. Super easy to use and to add in clients and instructors. Change of class or training not a problem to make changes on the fly. The customer side is very very user friendly so anyone can use it

Cons

i feel the reporting aspect could be better enhanced and also being able to add different email templates for different things, like birthdays or if someone has not booked on for a couple of weeks... Still struggling to do this aspect

Simply the best!

All the takes I needed to to was covered and was simple to set up.

Pros

Team up is simple to use for the administrator and for our members. I set it up once which took about 1 days work and that work has rewarded us for over 2 years now. Daily I do a quick report check and with jsut that work I manage our whole membership database.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see added is a direct link to our e-mail marketing softwear mailchimp.

Transformed my business

I have way less admin, way more control over my bookings and much better revenue. No chasing, full automation.

Pros

Great customer service so no issues getting help when setting up. My company makes more money and I have much less admin now.

Cons

Needs more work on the OD. Not being able to sell workouts or apply credits to recorded workouts is a major drawback. If I want to monetise my OD, which I will eventually, I will have to put it on a separate platform which sort of defeats the purpose of otherwise having everything on one service. For membership payments and class bookings though it is great.

Great product Amazing customer support

Very very good customer support from day one. I always praise the team, they go above and beyond the call of duty. TeamUp offerte Same services to all users, the price changes according to the billable customers in the previous month. Great idea. This is what really got me to purchase it.

Pros

The software has functionalities for just about anything I need in my business. There are often updates with new functions added, new reports etc. There's also a To do List which reminds you to complete actions left pending. Loads of new reports too.

Cons

The visualisation of the bookings could perhaps be simplified, though it does work well.

Team up a great way to start

Very good

Pros

Easy to set up good integrations to strip and mailchimp

Cons

Not amazingly good for tracking and accounting’s

easy solution

Pros

Easy to integrate to our website using a widget on squarespace

Cons

The visual booking system looks dated - could be way more slick looking

Great app from both a consumer and business standpoint

Really valued the initial call with a staff member from TeamUp who helped me understand how to make the most of all of the great features the software has.

Pros

I chose TeamUp because I remembered how easy it was to use as a consumer, and wanted the same experience for my members when I started my business. The best part is how flexible it is - there are so many things I am able to customise to fit my business model, even down to the colour of the classes to fit my brand.

Cons

It's not completely dummy-proof! I have had a few people struggle to figure out how to sign up, especially when doing from a phone rather than a desktop.