FloristWare

Cloud-based POS software for retail florists

FloristWare Reviews

Joan C.

As a Busy Floral Shop, Floristware helps keep our orders on track. We love the software, ease of use and all the bells and whistles.

Keith M.

When you fully understand its power, you will be glad for the way it is built. Take advantage of Floristware's offer to let you demo it free of charge for 30 days.

Annette H.

Cons

Years ago we left our wire service system because it was too expensive and too much of a headache. Trapped to their credit card processing, membership, contract, etc.

Kal S.

Delivery routing module is the only thing missing in this software.

Amra K.

Standing orders we have to add each one in individually instead of hitting a button and it prints out every week till you cancel it.

Clifford W.

4.7

Use this daily!!

Pros

I use this software at a floral shop that i co-own, very easy to use!!

Cons

Thing i like least is the icons could be a little bigger as they are kinda hard to see sometimes

Floristware won me over from the start and hasn't disappointed

Pros

Floristware is not only a POS, recording sales transactions and facilitating credit card processing. It's also a complete marketing and reporting system. Reports are dynamic and robust - anything I need to measure, in any time frame, I can get from Floristware. If the hard-coded reports don't do it for me, the report data can be exported to Excel and manipulated there. I can gather informed data on my customers and reach out to them from a position of strength knowing that I can measure their shopping habits with me and contact them in various forms with targeted marketing campaigns. The vendor is superb - friendly, responsive and dedicated to the support of their customers. Floristware is a partner in my business, not just a tool.

Cons

There is so much Floristware can do, that it takes awhile to learn it all. I've been using the system for over 7 years, and recently learned a few things that I never knew it could do. I know they have reached out with webinars and training sessions, but maybe it's more incumbent on me to seek out more information from their web site. On the other hand, if I want to do something and can't intuitively figure out how it's done, a simple email to Floristware support gives me the answer in short order.

Overall great product, but can be better.

Pros

Pretty straight forward, especially for inputting orders. Easy to keep track of orders and deferred and held. Cashout and end of day reports are straightforward and easy to follow.

Cons

Can be glitchy at times, long orders such as wedding have been lost without the ability to get the information back. Better tracking of already paid, deferred orders would be nice. Less steps for quick cashouts. The loading time between clicks can take centuries sometime. Less clicks and would be great for those busy and quick sales transactions. Keyword searches for orders. Need to be email to email refunds and returns.

long term floristware user

Pros

I feel that Floristware is an affordable and reasonable alternative to comparable industry products. It performs reliably, produces great results, and is an incredible value to an independent florist, regardless of size. The ability to expand to other stations as needed, and on demand is a true value. Also the basic requirements and lack of specialty demands for hardware should keep this system on the forefront for independent, value minded florists searching for a great POS.

Cons

Floristware performs very well and relies on user input, the more you do with your system, the more it does for your shop in the long run. Not a complaint or quality issue, just a required commitment from it's user makes it an even better product.

Perfect for small flower shops!

This software has kept our small shop organized. Easy for all employees to know what is happening with each order.

Pros

As a shop with three employees, this software works great! It allows us to smoothly run the shop and stay organized. We can process cash and carry sales, pick up orders and deliveries with ease. We have not missed a beat while having this system. Little training is needed. Very user friendly.

Cons

Some of the times, there seems to be too many steps to end a transaction.

So happy to use FloristWare

Pros

FloristWare allows for easy communication of quotes, invoices and receipts. We know that repeat business often comes from a customer locating an old FloristWare receipt. The folks at FloristWare are responsive to the changing retail landscape and offer great added benefits to their clients like webinars. The service department is excellent and help is a quick call away when we have questions.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about FloristWare. It does everything I need. New features are continually added to the software, and older features are updated regularly to allow superior customer service from us to our clients.

Daily user of Floristware for 4+ years. Excellent experience

Customer service, although not available immediately upon a phone call, is exceptional. Extremely fast and responsive to emails and remote assistance is established easily if necessary.

Pros

Non proprietary software (FTD or Teleflora). Works with all sorts of hardware set-ups, easy to get started.

Cons

Multi screen order entry makes order taking difficult at times. Sales reports are sometimes lacking in terms of filtering capabilities. While I love the "Progress Tracker" delivery module of this system, a "Map All" function would be a nice addition.

Our clients are absolutely thrilled

Pros

The software itself is easy to use and clearly designed with actual flower shop experience in mind. We have many clients using FloristWare and it has proven to not only be a very popular choice, but users stay with the system a long time and typically become ardent brand advocates. The FloristWare team offers exceptional customer from the initial sales process through setup, training, and ongoing assistance. They are prompt, courteous, and very invested in the success of their clients.

Cons

There really isn't much to dislike, and the dev team is very responsive to input from customers. Working alongside the FloristWare team (we have many mutual clients) we have been able to quickly and effectively tailor integration solutions to meet the needs of our users.

one of the best i have used since i have been in the business

I love this software and its so easy to use

Pros

what i like most is the ease of use of this system

Cons

standing orders we have to add each one in individually instead of hitting a button and it prints out every week till you cancel it

I've used Floristware since I first opened my shop, and have never regretted my decision.

Floristware is more than just a POS - it's also a customer service database, a marketing engine and an inventory management system. It doesn't just report our sales; it increases our sales. It does everything I need, and produces every report I want ... and even allows me to export data into a spreadsheet so I can produce reports and graphs on any aspect of my business. It's simple to use, with...

Cons

Reasonably priced, user friendly, grows with our company

Pros

I love the ease of use, all employees have had no problem learning how to use the program. The marketing features like reminder notices and the customer points has been of great value to increasing sales and customers love the reminders and points. The staff at FloristWare has always been terrific to work with from explaining a feature to resolving any issues that have ever arose. The owner is a pleasure to speak with and try to accommodate special request. My favorite part is that I am not stuck with over priced software of computer equipment if I ever change my mind.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is the number of screens that I have to go through when entering a sales. Really is not a big issue but I would much prefer 1 or 2 pages to finalize a sale.

This was a perfect fit for our store, not a florist, but similar.

Pros

Support - from the research to the set up and from training to ongoing help desk - unparalleled. Response time for any question was the best I've ever experienced with POS systems.

Cons

Early on, we experienced slow back ups, but our computer was at the bottom end of the recommended equipment; when we upgraded our main processing computer we had no problems.

Floristware Is Amazing

We love the product and can't say enough good things about Floristware.

Pros

Cons

Would love some automatic pop ups, or print-outs, of standing orders.

Thank you very much Keith. It's an honor to have you as a client and a pleasure to work with you and your staff.

FloristWare is an excellent shop management tool!

Pros

FloristWare is super easy to use and makes staff training a breeze! It integrates to my website and to wire service networks eliminating the need to retype incoming web and wire orders. It tracks orders from the sale to the design bench all the way to the final point of delivery. It stores customer histories and life events like birthday and anniversaries so we can recapture customers we have already pleased. FloristWare handles wedding and event quotes and payments and incorporates credit card processing and a cash register function all into one!

Cons

Waiting for version 5 to come out; but it will be out of beta very soon

The best thing since pen and paper!

Pros

FloristWare immediately simplified sales tax calculations cut our bookkeeping costs by 75%. It allows all of the customer tracking information we need including historical purchase patterns, customer contact and billing information, and customer preferences. Inventory control and sales reports are generated in an instant and things like staff performance and sales breakdowns are available in every imaginable configuration. FloristWare gave us back our Sundays!

Cons

A few less steps/screens in the order process would be nice, but FloristWare does have the ability to include multiple orders in one sale which is a great feature.

Floristware review

Floristware makes it easier to take orders from repeat customers saving boat loads of time especially during holidays. It also makes all orders available at your fingertips for easy reference.

Pros

Floristware saves time and is easy to use even for computer shy people.

Cons

It's designed for accrual basis accounting only.

Great POS created specifically for florists and floral industry

Pros

Very easy order taking process with the ability to instantly email invoice and/or delivery confirmation. Excellent marketing tools. Ability to email wedding quotes. Hot spots and message shortcuts save a lot of time in order taking process. POS keeps the history of customer purchases and their average $$$ spent. The best part: FloristWare is independent software which can be used with any computer (Florists will understand when I say - not required to buy equipment and or credit card processing system) With FloristWare you buy your own equipment in any store or retailer you want, and you use any credit card processor you want. Now, wait for it - you can cancel at any time.

Cons

Delivery routing module is the only thing missing in this software.

Great Product, Great Support

Pros

The ability to see average purchases was great. Staff can easily see what a returning customer spends and then recommend similar products. Also ability to set reminders for birthdays and anniversaries was very helpful in making outbound calls.

Cons

The backup process was originally very slow for us. The computer we were running it on met the min specs but just barely. We changed the computer out and backups became much faster.

Fast, prompt, competitent, respectible and easy to talk to people who help.

Pros

Once you learn it, it does what it needs to do for us and our shop. We can contact the support team at any time.

Floristware software - a GREAT independent POS option for florists

Pros

I have worked with this software for years. I have visited dozens of shops running FloristWare and they're all happy with the product, the support and the continual development.

Cons

What I like least about Floristware is the colors - sometimes red on yellow is tiring on the eyes. Though I believe that is being changed in the latest update.

Owner, Head bottle washer

Pros

Very hand on and they allow you to have input and features for settings. Very clear and sharp looking and it works very well. In 5 years less than a few hours of down time.

Cons

To many screens sometimes, not needed. One screen view would be nice.

Using Floristware Has made me money and saved me time

Pros

The product is easy to use and there are built in strategies to raise the average order.

Cons

I have an old computer with a small hard drive. The backups and such take up a lot of room.

Me and My FloristWare POS

Pros

Friendly Customer Service and Support of the Retail Florists

Cons

We need easy methods of teaching clients how to use the POS to they benefit

A useful tool

Pros

I like how it stores information about our clients and people they send flowers to.

Cons

I wish we could enter a customer/client as a business with a name as a contact. We take many orders for business' and they often do not want a specific name on the order.

My use of Floristware

Pros

I don't use it as much as the others, but it does seem very user friendly, even someone like me who is not real computer savvy can work through the system.

Cons

Too many screens that duplicate each other, also think I might like a one screen option?