BuzzBoard Reviews

Pros

It's a really wonderful tool that is fairly priced for agencies and I recommend it to any growing digital marketing.

Jay M.

This has been a great business tool to communicate with our partners to build better websites and provide a better shopping experience for our homeowners.

Chase L.

Buzzboard is super easy to use. The display is intuitive and great, making it easy for clients to understand.

Elle R.

Cons

When it comes to making customer service aware there is always no work around which can be frustrating.

Christine C.

The competitors feature is useless as the 20 mile radius to too far and gives me competitor companies outside the market of the company that I looked up.

Leslie H.

Sometimes has errors on NAP score, or propblems loading after i have built an entire presentation.

Liz M.

Awesome for prospecting

Transcript

James M.: Hi, I'm Jay. I'm the CEO of a marketing agency and I would give BuzzBoard a four out of five....

How Buzzboard helps me.

I love this product. It gives you a great place to start a conversation and quickly access what a client needs to do as a first step.

Pros

I like that it give you the positives and the negatives to share with a client to get appointments. Being able to cold call a prospect and say hey you are doing xyz fantastic, really helps seal the deal.

Cons

I think my only con is that I am still getting used to how the format has changed. That is on me. I am also not crazy about finding prospects through Buzzboard.

BuzzBoard 101

My over all experience has been an A++. We have a variety of options at Hearst Media and I only use buzz board. It is the only tool I find gives me exactly what I am looking for.

Pros

After learning how to use it properly, I fell in love with the capabilities buzz board offers. When searching for advertisers in my area, I can narrow my search down to just about any type of business, size, and budget that I want to prospect. I have used buzz board every time I prospect now. It is definitely worth my time.

Cons

I don't really have a con. I guess the biggest challenge was learning how to properly and efficiently use the tool. That comes with anything new, though. No complaints on my end.

Generally ok

Its very easy to log into. I can navigate easily through the different options that are displayed and its pretty accurate. If its not accurate I am able to update information. I also like how I am able to put in a random potential clients into the system and it generates a new profile that I can sync with another data system we use known as Base. Normally its automatic but if not again I can sync it. Sometimes its a little slow and gets locked up be with contact customer service who attempts to help

Pros

Navigate through system easily. Can see past notes and can edit customer information should it be incorrect

Cons

Freezes. Sometimes for hours. When it comes to making customer service aware there is always no work around which can be frustrating

Media Consultant

Easy to use and integrates with my CRM allowing me to move faster and have meaningful conversations to garner more appointments.

Pros

Recommendations from Buzzboard are an excellent starting point for conversations with potential clients. You can do a quick deep dive into their digital marketing presence and uncover problem areas allowing you to recommend targeted solutions.

Cons

You do need to verify the accuracy of the platform because the information is not always 100% accurate.

Software is easy to learn, full of data to share with client and where holes may be, icebreaker

prospects lists, verticals to go after, scoring system to help identify the lower hanging fruit

Pros

Gives a good starting piece to make an appointment and share with client some holes they have. If they have these holes what others do you have as well and this is a great opening to do a Q&A and uncover more needs.

Cons

Sometimes the data is not always accurate. Sometimes I have had people say they have mobile and the report says they don't. It shows they don't have PPC/Adwords but they do.

Software makes easy track lot of digital information in one location.

Helps with understanding a particular business and their competition.

Pros

It's quick and easy to use and displayed in a way that's easy for our clients to understand. It reports about a given company that gives one a comprehensive report of their Digital Representation.

Cons

Software is slow. Information is sometimes inaccurate. there are a lot of extra steps while building presentations that make it more difficult than it should be.

Best Digital Media Analysis Tool on the market

Fantastic!

Pros

Lead generation and understanding your potential clients

Cons

None, this software does everything I want and keeps getting better

A very valuable and useful tool that I wish we utilized more.

prospecting both on clients that we are currently doing business and clients we should be reaching out.

Pros

The lay out is very easy to read and is extremely interactive. I love the ability to prospect using multiple filters and parameters.

Cons

I wish that the prospecting tools had a function where you would easily print or export contact information. Many times my sales staff want to prospect, but do not have the time to pull the report themselves.

Makes adding new info/accounts into Salesforce a breeze!

Pros

Ease of Salesforce compatibility info generated for each account/prospect the dashboard view of ways to prospect

Cons

takes a while to understand how to use and I know I still don't know all of the power functionality

Honest Buzzboard

Pros

The ability to view insights about the industry and HR information.

Cons

What really isn't speaking to each other is when the Buzzboard score is one and when you ad the same business as a competitor it changes that score.

A Physical for a Website

This has been a great business tool to communicate with our partners to build better websites and provide a better shopping experience for our homeowners!

Pros

Ease of use when it comes to finding a web page and making a report. Especially the plugin on the browser. Once report is generated, very easy to digest and point out gaps. In the way I use it, i pull thousands of these reports and share with our partners and having an easy, simple, consistent report to walk through makes discussions flow and easier to form a strategy of next steps and how to improve. I approach the discussions saying that this tool is a Physical for your website. It goes through the main aspects and gives scores on how "healthy" it is. You take that information and make your "exercise" routine to target those fatty areas.

Cons

While your able to adjust the scores/wights of the reports, some items effect the overall score even when its not included in the report. And some of those scores are not designed to be used with small websites thus it pulls down an otherwise strong score. Secondly, the online platform search function is finicky and some of the things you'd expect to be able to do/transfer is not possible. Searching by name, adding new prospects and then using those saved searches for your own database of websites to quickly find particular areas to name a few.

JOrnegri BB Review

I have been a big fan of Buzzboard since we originally test the product in our market. They have made improvements over the years that have added value and made BB an important tool in my toolbox.

Pros

Buzzboard points out areas in a prospect's marketing that needs improvement. The opportunity to assess potential clients needs not helps to guide an initial discovery meeting but it also points out to the client that I have taken time to "do my homework" about their business. I also like the Buzzboard extension on Google Chrome that allows an instant review of a website.

Cons

Prospecting for new leads takes some hands-on time to maneuver efficiently, but this may be a user issue.

Buzzboard is a great tool for an upfront site audit & basic SEM/ display advertising stats.

Pros

The site audit is the most valuable feature. From meta data to social media interaction it is very detailed with what a site is good at and what it lacks. Being able to pull some of the most popular business listings is an easy avenue to conversation with how a business is found. As a tool, this is a very well rounded service. It doesn't delve too deep in any one direction, but new features are being rolled out to allow this, such as SEM keyword performance and site retargeting pixels. The support team is very helpfl with adding or improving features upon request. This is a must use tool for digital marketers.

Cons

The UI is a bit laggy and sometimes glitchy, but that is understandable considering the amount of processing involved. As long as you have a little patience it is not a dilemma.

Positive Energy in team with Information.

The information the product gave us generated many leads and it is helping the organisation to grow. We have a customer friendly interface in the buzzboard. I hope it comes up with new things soon.

Pros

I like the ease of use the best about Buzzboard. It's super user friendly and provides a wealth of information. It's especially helpful in creating a pipeline. I have set up for one of my team to use it and there are positive vibes about the product.

Cons

Not good android experience, It would be nice if there were a little more in depth information on spending levels. I have to make that information for myself using the data.

Brilliant! Perfect for the complete prospecting process.

efficiency and results!

Pros

So much in one login! The development of the software in recent times has been awesome. I love the competitor reports. Thanks

Cons

The Menu still needs some refining as simple things like where you can type in the fields etc. The alignment of the typical phone numbers to the Australian phone number listings would be great. Also the need to be able to add more Australian directories would be great, thanks

How Did We Sell Before Buzz Board!

My overall experience has been a pleasant one and I am now spoiled. I would not like to have to do this job without it.

Pros

The information it provides for us on prospective clients. before Buzz Board, you have to check several different sources just to get a fraction of the information you get now with BB. Its a time & life saver.

Cons

The speed at which the program runs. The latest update has improved the speed a lot! I also question some of the profile information as it seems to be inaccurate for some of the clients. I.E. Checking on Law office in Central Florida and some of the competitors that come up are Print Shops. Hurry up on the update for iPad and Apple products!

BuzzBoard - an no-brainer must have

BuzzBoard showcases the what the client is doing right and what they are doing wrong, making it easy to offer our services to improve their digital presence.

Pros

Using BuzzBoard to analyze a prospective advertisers is "like shooting fish in a barrel!" When we can show an advertiser how they stack up against their competition in the digital world, it not only gives credibility but proves my value to them as a consultant ---and it makes getting the sale easier.

Cons

It's harder to find you existing prospects

Personal Evaluation of Buzzboard

It is helpful, but not as efficient as I would like in turning the time I am required to spend entering new prospects into the system into actual strong qualified potential clients.

Pros

It is a good prospect researching tool that give insight into how active prospect is in general as well as digital advertising.

Cons

It raises some issues in the report that we cannot actively help they correct and in some cases delays the sale of the products we do offer. Too often the prospect's competitors report are not accurate or related to the prospects business forcing more work in re-entering valid competitors.

BuzzBoard - Great prospecting and site analysis software

As a sales person, I'm always looking for a "hook" to put my foot in the door of a prospect, information about a specific business is extremely valuable. Google is available to everyone, but BuzzBoard makes gathering information about prospects and their competition a breeze.

Pros

Ease of access to a library of information about website performance / Competitive Information is excellent, Category and business location search with filters to find just about any business

Cons

So much information at first, takes a couple of sessions to understand how to filter down to the specific information you want. But, on board training is excellent.

Buzzboard Review

Use it daily and it helps with good lead generation.

Pros

Easy to use and helps generate good leads. Allows you to know what the business is doing, or trying to do before speaking with them. Helps give proper guidance in a challenging sales environment.

Cons

You need to use it and understand some of the built in limitations. It is not 100% accurate, but nothing is.

Buzzboard Review

Pros

I like the graph that instantly shows the colors and scoring of each area that is graded with a 0-100 --it's a good snapshot.

Cons

Picking competitors seems to be harder than the older system.

Using Buzzboard as a conversation starter

Using Buzzboard as a conversation starter - online visibility and competitive intelligence - has opened a number of doors that have lead to closed business.

Pros

Buzzboard is a great tool that you can leverage as a conversation starter in your prospecting. Prospects are always interested to learn about their online visibility and how it compares against their market competitors.

Cons

Default competitive filtering can sometimes show out of market competitors. However, this is easily remedied with manual deletion and/or addition of competitors.

Great New Business Tool

Pros

BuzzBoard is easy to use. Plus, you see instant ROI.

Cons

There isn't anything about this software or the support that doesn't live up to expectation.

Buzzboard Review

I have been pleased with my experience overall. It is fairly easy to use and navigate. However the data is not always correct, and when presenting to a client , accuracy is key.

Pros

The google Chrome extension and Detailed reports.

Cons

The inadiquicies when pulling the facebook data from clients. Many times it is inaccurate.

So much incredible insight

As stated above, it had armed me with so much value to bring to customers.

Pros

It has added so much value to what I can bring to my customers, prospects and presentations. I can get my foot in the door so mucb easier than before I had Buzzboard. It has also helped prepare strategic and accurate proposals to show my prospects where they truly need assistance. It’s an incredible trust builder.

Cons

It’s very slow. And the newer version makes it harder to find prospect profiles.