BuzzBoard Reviews

4.24/5 (129 reviews)
Pros
  • Ability to find out information on clients like what type of media they are buying.
  • This platform helps businesses that are new, growing and wanting to engage prospects. This will help target clients.
  • How it can compare my potential clients and current clients to their competitors, so that we can figure out how to adapt and improve.
  • The report generation feature. I like the way you can put in all of the information you are seeking and be able to generate a report to walk through with the client.
Cons
  • A little hard to use at first but after some training I was able to get the hang of it.
  • The mobile aspect. I know a lot of users at our station that would like to be able to pull it up while out on the road or on calls.
  • If you're not into data and understanding what drives sales etc. This is not a software for you. It's going to help you understand the whys.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Julia DiPasqua

Easy to navigate.

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Sam Rubenstein

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-09-10

I'm able to find valuable information on my prospects as well as uncover additional prospects that I can reach out to.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Gabby Bou

Great tool for engaging in clients

Reviewed 2018-07-21

Anonymous

Easy to use and extremely efficient with clients.

Reviewed 2017-10-06