Additional information for Configure One
Key features of Configure One
View All Features
- Multilingual & multi-national support
- 2D/3D visualization
- Bills of material and routings
- Integrate with CRM solution
- Automatic synchronization
- Drawings and product visualization
- Pre-defined templates
- Customizable interface
- Offline capability
- Requesting and managing orders
- Pricing and quotations
- Records management
- Third party integration
- Workflow management
- ERP integration
- Role based permission for users
- Use administrative screens to control user access
• Clients can automate the complete quote-to-production process with Concept's inbuilt product configurator & e-catalog builder, reducing the time required for quotation.
• The solution offers role-based permission to restrict or grant access to various modules based on user type and their skill sets.
• Users can easily generate sales drawings, 3D models and virtual product images with CAD integrations.
• The solution can be integrated with other in-house services including ERP, CRM, PLM and CAD for efficient business management.