ConsignCloud Reviews

4.71/5 (7 reviews)

emily elbert

Store Owner Review of ConsignCloud

Reviewed 2016-06-14

Had a very positive experience from the first point of contact for a demo to the time of implementation. Thought the staff was transparent, very responsive to my questions, and offered many solutions when issues I had were not offered within the software features. Probably ease of use and accessibility.

Kristie Sivaya

AMAZING customer Service and a VERY user friendly product!

Reviewed 2016-06-14

With the opening of my first store I wanted to set up systems now that could grow with the business; ConsignCloud has offered everything I need with simplicity. The ease of learning and using ConsignCloud has allowed me to focus on product and opening the store; which opened seamlessly and allowed me to take in sales with no worry. Ease of use and easy to learn; so far it has provided all I need in a software. The support team is exceptional and easy to reach. EXCEPTIONAL. I expect that the owner of CC will continue to grow the software with the feedback and needs of the consumer and that is another reason I went with CC; I think those at CC want to work and adapt to changes in the market to keep the product fresh and efficient.

Jennifer Rowland

ConsignCloud feedback

Reviewed 2016-06-14

The transition from our manual system to CC was not fun. We had to go from a consignor-centric system to a SKU system, and for us, it wasn't intuitive. Now that it's fully operational, it's made inventory management so much easier. Plus, our consignors love it - they tell us we are the most technologically advanced consignment store in town. That helps us stand out from the pack!The email notifications to consignors have streamlined payment and pick-up. It gives consignors tools to manage their account, and thus allows us to hold them responsible. The inventory management component has allowed us to double, if not triple, our intake volume.

Heather Saltarella

Peace of Mind!

Reviewed 2015-11-06

I own an art gallery that purchases a portion of our inventory outright, and consigns the other portion. ConsignCloud saves me hours of work every week and eliminates the worry of keeping track of consignment sales. It has allowed me to triple the number of artists I carry on consignment and offers our artists reassurance and confidence to share their work with us. From any location, I can email my artists a complete listing of every item I have in stock, every item I have sold that month, and every item I have already paid. This has given our gallery a trust-worthy reputation among the artist-community and has encouraged more top-quality artists to seek us out to sell their work. ConsignCloud's team has been wonderful to work with since day one. Even if the issue isn't directly related to their software and I'm just having a "bad printer day", they are willing (and happy) to help me! I would highly recommend working with this team rather than wasting your time and energy with excel spreadsheets!

Nara Woodland

This is a great program for retail stores

Reviewed 2015-08-26

I began using Consigncloud in 2012. It completely changed the way I tracked sales and inventory in a very positive way. I run a small gallery gift store that carries consigned and wholesale items. Historically after an item would sell, I would review my employees hand written receipts and enter each sold item into a massive Excel spreadsheet. There would be errors or items I was unable to track due to employee errors. Consigncloud changed the way I was able to track sales in a manner that leaves very little room for error. Now I effortlessly generate sales, track individual items, pay my consignment artists, and run sales reports. The software design team has always been willing to help out when I run across a problem. It is a wonderful product, and I highly recommend it for retail stores.

Lance Miller

A Powerful Tool

Reviewed 2015-12-08

I've been running my store since 2011, and I thought I was good at it, but it turns out I was Jon Snowing it. I knew nothing. Consign Cloud came in and automated every feature that I had been doing manually. Consignor notifications, payment tracking, discounting; the list goes on. Their tagging system alone saves me hours of work each week. It's cloud based so your data is safe, and works through a browser so it's good to go on PC or Mac without any pesky licensing fees. It is an incredibly powerful tool, one that has had both immediate and long lasting benefits for my business.

Remy Regala

Top rated

Reviewed 2015-08-26

Partnering with ConsignCloud is the perfect fit in my consignment business. I wish I had met the wonderful crew early on. After 23 years in business ... It's better late than never. As an owner, I can now balance work/life with ease. Advantages: User friendly, Cost effective, Virtual, Excellent Tech Support. Disadvantages: None Go ... What are you waiting for?