ConsignCloud Reviews

Pros

Overall my experience has been very good. Ve looked at other softwares but I really like ConsignCloud, it’s layout, and how user friendly it is.

Angela C.

Kate J.

Cons

After I had cancelled my account, I was charged for four months after.

Anastasia D.

But that shouldn't have happened in the first place. If I hadn't noticed, I would have likely been charged for longer than four months.

Anastasia D.

Setting up the percentages was confusing and it let to a lot of manual math and not being able to record correct payments.

Ashley M.

4.4

Excellent product, very glad we chose ConsignCloud

ConsignCloud makes our business possible - without this or similar software we wouldn't be able to operate. ConsignCloud's customer service is excellent - they have been very responsive and helpful on every occasion when we've been in touch with them.

Pros

The ease of entering and retrieving data, and the automatic updating of customers makes our business possible and keeps our consignors happy.

Cons

The monthly reconciliation process could be made more straightforward. We would also appreciate the opportunity to see the emails that go to clients so we know exactly what went and when. Ideally, closer integration with Square and eBay.

Consign Cloud review

Pros

We really wanted a consignment system that was in the cloud, allowed multiple users, and interacted with Shopify. At the opening rate of $49/month, this was a bargain. We are a non-profit arts organization with a small gallery. We really like the itemized invoice that prints for consignor payments. They know exactly what sold. I also like having the ability to adjust the balance to compensate for mistakes or damaged pieces.

Cons

Printing the receipts is cumbersome - they don't print automatically. You have to finish the sale and go to export reciept and then print them. The price went up after one year from $49/month to $89/month. That's a hefty jump for a small non-profit to swallow. Still, it's less expensive or on par with other systems.

Great program - Still growing!

The development team and everyone we've worked with at ConsignCloud is very helpful and super friendly to work with. They are always available for questions, especially during implementation and set-up, but even after we've had the program for a while.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Training the team on this program was very quick in comparison to the previous program we used.

Cons

Very limited in the reports that can be run. Need to be able to have more control over the information generated to run reports needed for our accountant.

I've had a great experience so far using the program

Pros

A great product, very user friendly. Customer service is great and quick to respond.

Cons

I do wish there were more reporting options. Also more bulk editing option for inventory.

Love this Software would highly recommend

I own a consignment shop and it was work perfectly for exactly what I need! Would highly recommend this software especially for the price!

Pros

I have a consignment shop and have used this software from day 1 (October 2018) I love the ease of everything it has to offer! The entering of items and the ease of finding what I need fast!

Cons

So far I have no complaints! It does and continues to be the best software choice for my consignment shop

Consign Cloud Suprised Me!

I needed a cost effective was to start my business and Consign Cloud gave me just that. Overall I am happy with this software.

Pros

I was surprised about the functions it had for the cost. It was easy to set up and for most part easy to use.

Cons

I had some issues with printer compatibility, but customer service was quick to help. I wish there were better search functions under accounts. I also wish it had more functions like a client portal.

Hi Jenn! Thanks for reviewing. We do in fact have a consignor portal, it sounds like you missed that feature! Feel free to reach out to us directly for more information on that.

An easy transition

The customer service has been excellent and they have understood the tough posiiton we have been in the pandemic.

Pros

I was brand new to opening up a consignment clothing store and transitioning my store to consign cloud was easy and intuative to learn. The customer service has been excellent and the sotware is competitive and affortable.

Cons

I do not like that it is not integrated into my point of sale or shop online. (Woo commerce and square) and that the fees went up.

Well-organized and useful POS program

I like the 6 month trial period and the credit that comes with it for starting out businesses, like we are. That helped a lot. However, shortly after our trial period ended and we began paying full price ($49), there was a price increase and we are now paying $89. Besides that, I have been very satisfied with this inventory and POS program. That is why we continue paying the higher price because it is very functional and detailed and does everything our store needs it to do in order to keep an organized inventory and customer log.

Pros

The filter features make it easy to find a specific item when searching through a large inventory. I am always impressed by the chat feature and how quickly I get a response. So far most every search, report, or customization I have needed is available with thos program.

Cons

The only complaint I have is when I print our monthly reports, it is somewhat difficult to understand. It doesn't spell out our store's profit for the month. It does, however, have everything broken down where we can total it manually. I would request a 'TOTAL' line be added or something along those lines to show the profit/loss more clearly.

Store Owner Review of ConsignCloud

Had a very positive experience from the first point of contact for a demo to the time of implementation. Thought the staff was transparent, very responsive to my questions, and offered many solutions when issues I had were not offered within the software features.

Pros

Probably ease of use and accessibility.

Cons

- unable to add customer names to sales transactions after finalizing a sale - BUT the team is working on building this for me and so this won't be a con for much longer! - there do not seem to be much in the way of "end of day" financials checking/balancing with what the actuals are - cash drawer in particular. my former POS system, Simple Consign, had a function that when you opened the cash drawer at store opening, you had to put in the balance in the drawer. then at the end of the day, you had to close out the terminal and enter the cash count from the drawer, so that there was a check and balance in place. i know CC is "water tight" on consignors commissions / sales, but this is lack of financials feature for the cash drawer is not water tight at all, for the store owner.

Best Consignment Software

Overall my experience has been very good. I’ve looked at other softwares but I really like ConsignCloud, it’s layout, and how user friendly it is.

Pros

Ease of use. I transitioned my entire store from paper to software in less than a month. I quickly can inventory items and look up brands, prices, and clients.

Cons

I’d like to be able to integrate with Square and customize fields and drops downs on my own.

Cloud & Bunny

Really dislike that I can’t connect to square or PayPal that there’s no other option to tie everything together. I’m looking at other options since this has gotten so expensive especially since we’re in the middle of pandemic. Will continue to use until I figure something better.

Pros

I love that consigner can check on the status of their items . Wish that it would e mail them as soon as something sold.

Cons

I wish it was easier to run reports of goods sold over a month etc Wish that it would notify clients when goods are sold. It’s very expensive for a shop our size.

Consignment system review

The response time and assistance from the people who run ConsignCloud is phenomenal. I don't use all of the features that are available, but they certainly seem convenient and there are many great options. I would not be able to keep track of inventory without this system.

Pros

I think my favourite feature is that it is in the cloud. I can work from my laptop, store ipad or on my phone if absolutely necessary. It allows me to work from home, the store or on the road while travelling.

Cons

One thing I've noticed lately is that the tags don't always print out in order of the way they're entered so I have to be careful when applying the labels to clothing.

Great Program... Needs integration improvement...

Pros

I love how organized it keeps my consignment store. We have over 2500 unique items and once we got it set up correctly it works like a charm.

Cons

I wish that it integrated better with our online store. We use Shopify and ConsignCloud doesn't automatically make the items available in the POS System. So it is difficult and time consuming to go into Shopify and post the items to the sales platforms. Also I wish that there was an "Other" option when it comes to paying consignors. We use Venmo a lot and there isn't a great way to record that. Also Editing consignment percentages AFTER something sells would be great. Setting up the percentages was confusing and it let to a lot of manual math and not being able to record correct payments

Hi Ashley, thanks for the review! I just wanted to let you know that we now have custom payout types! You can set them up at Settings > Policy.

AMAZING customer Service and a VERY user friendly product!

With the opening of my first store I wanted to set up systems now that could grow with the business; ConsignCloud has offered everything I need with simplicity. The ease of learning and using ConsignCloud has allowed me to focus on product and opening the store; which opened seamlessly and allowed me to take in sales with no worry.

Pros

Ease of use and easy to learn; so far it has provided all I need in a software. The support team is exceptional and easy to reach. EXCEPTIONAL. I expect that the owner of CC will continue to grow the software with the feedback and needs of the consumer and that is another reason I went with CC; I think those at CC want to work and adapt to changes in the market to keep the product fresh and efficient.

Cons

I wish it was more integrated with Square stand and/or the Ipad, but I think the company is growing and changing with the market. I'm not really impressed with the square stand anyhow so I am fine removing the stand and setting up a different mechanical option for supporting my ipad.

useful, but lack customization options and not very good UX

It is very good, and I like the program. However it feels like with a bit of development it could be really great. It has a feel that it is designed by people that dont use it on the daily.

Pros

There are many good features such as the automatic emails, and that you can set expiry dates etc. that are really helpful in our daily operations. Well organized, and the autofill and estimated pricing is very efficient and saves us a lot of time.

Cons

The first issue is the UX. It is not at all intuitively designed. It takes time to find and understand the features you are looking for. For example, finding and using the expiration feature in the expired list is very inefficient. A button directly on the products would be more useful. The second issue is the lack of customization options. There is some customization, but it would be great to have...

ConsignCloud feedback

The transition from our manual system to CC was not fun. We had to go from a consignor-centric system to a SKU system, and for us, it wasn't intuitive. Now that it's fully operational, it's made inventory management so much easier. Plus, our consignors love it - they tell us we are the most technologically advanced consignment store in town. That helps us stand out from the pack!

Pros

The email notifications to consignors have streamlined payment and pick-up. It gives consignors tools to manage their account, and thus allows us to hold them responsible. The inventory management component has allowed us to double, if not triple, our intake volume.

Cons

We'd like to see more robust reporting features, and the customer data isn't useful right now. Crossing our fingers that you introduce a rewards/loyalty program soon!

Not bad

Good

Pros

User friendly. Had trouble with receipt prints

Cons

I’m still getting used to it. There could be more modules (add ons)

Great product!!!

Overall experience is great! We've really enjoyed this software and the ease of using it.

Pros

This software is absolutely the easiest to use I've been able to use every feature without any hiccups and even my teens are able to help me process items using this.

Cons

The affordability was great the first 6 months and then jumped in price pretty drastically, while it is a con I do believe the software is well worth the price.

Perfect Solution for complex shops

Overall, we really love the software. Nothing compares to it's ease of use and professional aesthetic.

Pros

We were able to mold it and make the features work for what we needed.

Cons

There are a few bugs that I'm hoping get resolved with integration and connecting to Shopify.

I tried to like this software.. But I had to ditch it.

I spent a long time testing the software before my store went live. You're only given a two-week trial, which I don't think is long enough to gauge whether the software is for you (especially if you're a small business owner, with many other things to do!). I found overall, the system was on paper my perfect solution to a consignment software, but in reality, made me double-hand a lot of my work. Another note.. After I had cancelled my account, I was charged for four months after. The support team were helpful and refunded me.. but that shouldn't have happened in the first place! If I hadn't noticed, I would have likely been charged for longer than four months.

Pros

It integrated with Shopify. I run an online-only consignment store, so getting a Shopify-integrated software was incredibly important. Of the consignment software that has a Shopify integration, I found consign-cloud to be the easiest to set up and use with Shopify.

Cons

- The consignor portal is incredibly basic. I loved the idea of being able to provide my consignors with a login so they could keep track of their items.. but in reality, they still had to contact my store for more information. - The execution of some of the more nuanced features, like the discount schedule, didn't carry over to Shopify. So I had products that weren't going on sale when they should have - So I had to do that manually.

great user support. easy to use. costly.

Pros

I love the chat support. The replies are fast and thorough.

Cons

the sudden and dramatic price jump from $49/mo. to $89/mo. was shocking and I cant say I notice a big difference in the interface

Feedback

Great to work with Sometimes amazed at the programs capabilities

Pros

Great technical support Easy to maneuver Accessible anywhere anytime

Cons

Self teaching is needed Gets expensive after yearly discount expires

Peace of Mind!

I own an art gallery that purchases a portion of our inventory outright, and consigns the other portion. ConsignCloud saves me hours of work every week and eliminates the worry of keeping track of consignment sales. It has allowed me to triple the number of artists I carry on consignment and offers our artists reassurance and confidence to share their work with us. From any location, I can email...

Cons

Close to awesome, but....

Pros

Ease of use and easy to navigate. It’s treat at keeping up with credit card fees for my vendors.

Cons

No layaway feature and it lacks reports that could help a lot more.

This is a great program for retail stores

I began using Consigncloud in 2012. It completely changed the way I tracked sales and inventory in a very positive way. I run a small gallery gift store that carries consigned and wholesale items. Historically after an item would sell, I would review my employees hand written receipts and enter each sold item into a massive Excel spreadsheet. There would be errors or items I was unable to track due...