Additional information for DOTS Lead Validation
Key features of DOTS Lead Validation
View All Features
- Lead segmentation
- Real-time API responses
- Validates US and Canadian consumer and business leads
- Checks against database of USPS® & Canadian street addresses
- Reverse-lookup of wireless and landline phone numbers
- Phone number testing
- Checks email addresses for specific syntax errors
- SMTP-level tests
- Parses data into different segments
- Coverage for both US and Canada
- Identifies if an organization is a nonprofit
- Sub-second response times
- Cloud connector
- List processing
- Quick lookups
- Runs hundreds of subroutines
- Cross-validates contact record components
- Address validation
- Email validation
- Order validation for eCommerce
- Sales tax calculation for eCommerce
- Bin validation
- Order validation API
- Leads filtering
- Real-time data
- Fraud detection
- Bank-grade security
- Lead scoring
Validate US and Canadian consumer and business leads with lead validation tools to verify, correct and append critical lead data.
Tap valuable business intelligence with customer and lead data for more targeted sales and marketing opportunities.
Eliminate fraud and avoid financial, merchandise and time losses by identifying orders and registrations from fraudulent sources.
The service provides quality scores for name, address, phone, email, IP/device and a composite quality score to help ensure leads are genuine, accurate and up-to-date.
The phone validation feature within DOTS Lead Validation validates and returns reverse-lookup information for wireless, landline, toll free and VoIP numbers.