Additional information for Infer
Key features of Infer
View All Features
- Predictive lead scoring
- Numerical lead scoring
- Color-coded lead ranking
- Bad lead identification and filtering out
- Advanced Machine Learning data science
- Hundreds of external signals
- Infer dashboards
- Conversion rate and pipeline graphs
- Month-to-date lead gen graphs
- Month-to-date "Good Lead" graphs
- Lead Ratings by Source chart
- Integration with Salesforce, Marketo and Eloqua
- Route leads to sales
- Evolving data mining model
- Infer Smart Signals™
- Daily automatic updates
Data Science: Infer uses advanced machine learning to calculate a lead score for every new prospect by statistically comparing historical data with newly constructed profiles.
Infer Smart Signals™: Lead scores in Infer are calculated using data from multiple external sources, combined with internal sources. All this data is available to view and import into other systems through Smart Signals™.
Multiple External Sources: Infer takes into consideration a range of external data. This includes: social media presence, geography, corporate structure, employee count, revenue range, industry, trademarks, payment systems, content management system, email services, SEO tags, and more.
Reporting and Dashboard: Infer offers graphs and charts to show Infer scores against conversion rates and won amounts. Infer also shows month-by-month charts on lead generation, as well as graphs with lead rating by source.
Third Part Integrations: Infer integrates with SalesForce, Eloqua and Marketo.