SmartReach.io Logo

SmartReach.io

Cold email software specialising in email deliverability

SmartReach.io Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.3/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Occasionally I save over existing templates by accident . . . perhaps a warning window would solve this.
Not as pretty as other tools, i wish there was more of a "drag and drop feature.

Ryan W.

Our One and Only Email Campaign Manager

Pros

Everything. SmarReach is everything we need for managing our email campaigns. Their support team is FANTASTIC. We have had many custom requests that they have immediately added into their software. They are always quick to respond.

Cons

Nothing. SmartReach does what its supposed to, and it does it very well.

TS

Tommy S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, efficent and smart

Pros

Support has been amazing. Intuitive compared to its competitors and is built really well for the task I needed

Cons

I cant think of any at this time - it was so much better than the previous software I used

TG

Tanner G.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and appreciate the integrations

It keeps getting better and I love that there's a commitment to customer-driven feature updates. This team hustles and I feel like they really care about their customers. Their on-going product/feature updates reflect this.

Pros

First, I use a screen reader because I'm blind. So most email automation softwares are not digitally accessible--I am literally unable to use them with my screen reader. While SmartReach isn't perfect by any means, I am able manage campaigns, add prospects easilly, and the template, duplicate, and other intuitive email dev/management capabilities are great.

Cons

I think the biggest con, which is due to the SmartReach sending emails on my behalf direct from my email host, is the limitations. It's great for starting out, the price reflects this, but as I grow, I'll definitely grow beyond what my business's email host can produce without hitting spam folders. So if there was a transition plan or means of executing that (probably up to 250 or 300 emails per day, and 5 emails per person per week).

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to build tools that increase revenue, productivity and collaboration for businesses. We shall endeavour to consistently meet up to your expectations. We are soon launch "Multichannel Outreach" and an improved version of our "Shared Mailbox" for team collaboration. Stay tuned ;-)

AB

Alessandro B.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

One of the best cold email software

Pros

It is really great software for doing cold email campaigns. excellent price quality ratio.

Cons

I find no flaws for my need, it's really a perfect software!

Thanks for the feedback. We shall endeavour to consistently meet up to your expectations. We are soon to launch "Multichannel Outreach" and an improved version of our "Shared Mailbox" for team collaboration. Stay tuned ;-)

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Best email outrech software

Smartrech.io is helping our business in searching and finding prospects seamlessly using the ProspectDaddy extension. It has helped us take our content strategy a notch higher and imporve our email deliverability as well. The integration of this tool with Hunter and Anymailfinder was seamless as well. Smartreach.io has helped in improving our campaigns with their advanced tracking and reporting features. I love their support team as they are quick to address the customer's issues.

Pros

Smartreach.io stands true to its name and helps business get a better reach using its tools and services. It is an amazing tool that helps in sending out personalized emails and follow up emails to help a business manage leads and prospects effciently.

Cons

I dont dislike anything about Smartreach.io yet. In my opinion, it is an execellent tool for cold mailing, prospecting and lead management. It can be a pricey for certain users.

Thanks for the feedback. At SmartReach, our goal is to build tools that increase productivity and revenue for businesses. We shall endeavour to consistently meet up to your expectations.

Kiran R.

Best Email Marketing Tool

It is the go-to tool for every small and big size company to manage their email campaigns.

Pros

Simplicity at its best - easy to use - the best deliverability rate of emails - you don't need any training to use the software. Most importantly quick turnaround time from the support team for any small issues is impressive.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. I have some suggestions about the features that I wish it had. But I guess the team already knows and I am sure they are working on it.

JG

Jon G.

Construction, 1-10 employees

SmartReach is a solid, reliable options among the sea of email automation software

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to use, pretty well organized. Fairly good reporting capabilities. Helpful automation and integrates well with other platforms we use.

Cons

Some confusing aspects to contact management. Missing a few helpful features (i.e. can't delay initial email). Not as intuitive and well-organized as some other alternatives.

AH

Andy H.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

A versatile prospecting tool

Supercharged sales prospecting

Pros

Flexibility, particularly the ability to A/B test individual emails in a sequence and append/or not. It enables us to build long light-touch and shorter high-intensity sequences as required.

Cons

Prospect management could be more inituitive.

Thanks for your feedback. We shall strive to maintain the similar level of service in the years ahead.

VN

Viktoriia N.

Really cool software

The support helped me with my signature issue and always helped me with any questions I had.

Pros

All are very easy and clear to use, have fast support, and have a lot of cool features that are not in other software.

Cons

Unfortunately, I did not find any minuses. Everything is very clear and fast.

EC

Emmanuel C.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

Smartreach review

Pros

Easy and fast to use, strong analytics and good integrations

Cons

A/B test option should be improved, with the possibility to test topics for instance, with more analytics

AC

Andrew C.

Logistics and Supply Chain, self-employed

Love working with Smartreach

One of my favorite parts about smart reach is being able to quickly and easily access their support team on a chat screen on their page. Without it, the experience would be completely different. But when learning how to use smartreach, you can do a week's worth of work in a day because of the accessibility of their support team.

Pros

Smartreach has thought through all of it's use cases and has a feature for pretty much any and all items their customer might need when it comes to an email campaign system. To put it plainly, smart reach just works. I'm glad I found it.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Their internal inbox could use some work, but that is not a deal breaker whatsoever as I have my own inbox outside of smart reach. If you can build strong email lists with strong content, this product is a no brainer.

BY

Blake Y.

Computer Software, self-employed

Great Email Marketing / Sales Software

Pros

After looking at competitors, SmartReach offered the greatest perceived ROI for my use case, which was lead generation & management via email. I rely a lot on the analytics related to lead interaction with emails / campaigns, and this has made it very easy to monitor performance of specific email templates, time of day sent, etc.

Cons

No cons so far. Everything in my desired use case is addressed.

MC

Melissa C.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Great Support Team

Pros

As another reviewer stated, we also have had custom requests that SmartReach immediately added. The SmartReach team responds quickly and addresses whatever issue we have questions about. Additionally, the software is easy to use and has useful integrations. SmartReach performs as advertised and is a good value.

Cons

SmartReach does not have every feature I could wish for, but the support team works quickly to add the ones I bring to their attention.

LC

Luke C.

Highly recommend SmartReach.io

Pros

It is easy to use, has all the features I require, great support and affordable

Cons

Nothing, I can't fault the platform it works well for me

Thanks for the feedback Luke. We shall endeavour to maintain similar product quality and service levels over the years to come.

SC

Stephen C.

SmartReach is a must for Marketing Agencies

Pros

The ability to consolidate my campaigns into one dashboard has been life saving.

Cons

I wish I could expert click tracking in an easier way.

Thanks for the feedback Stephen. Hoping to constantly keep exceeding expectations.

Flávio P.

Very good opening rate

I've been impressed with the opening rate of the toll. Easy to use, to set up an to update.

Pros

Cons

Price, is a little be too much in my opinion.

Alina D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great support and needed features only

Pros

My team and I really enjoy most of the features SmartReach provided and we decided to make it our main soft for email outreach. They are very economically priced when compared with the other tools in the market.

Cons

It was a little misunderstanding regarding the trial choice, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] made his best to find the solution. Thanks for that :)

RS

Russell S.

Packaging and Containers, 1-10 employees

SmartReach.io Customer Review

Pros

It is straight forward and easy to learn within a short period of time. The tools are intuitive and easy to set up as well.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Great

I reach my customers very quick and easy

Pros

easy to use and control my list very easily

Cons

which email reach my customer and when ı can't follow

mm

mickey m.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

ease of use

Pros

I found the software useful, managing campaigns was/ is fantastic

Cons

not as pretty as other tools, i wish there was more of a "drag and drop feature"

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to build tools that increase revenue, productivity and collaboration for businesses. We might not be pretty but we definitely pack a punch ;-)

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Smartreach review

Since day one working great like the war up process

Pros

Deliverability, easy to use warm up process

Cons

Nothing yet all working well and updated

JY

John Y.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

SmartReach Review

Pros

SmartReach allowed me to collate, iterate and deploy email campaigns quite easily - so much so that I need more leads to work with!

Cons

Report generation could be more accessible in retrieving and reviewing granular campaign performance data.

NR

Narayana R.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Pros

Auto followUp is the most interesting feature which helps a lot while running an email campaign, makes it easy to set up large campaigns that run automatically, we can simply add contacts in bulk via CSV file and their support team is very responsive at any time and always help in case of doubts.

Cons

Nothing, SmartReach will be a very good for any kind of business.