Routific Reviews

4.89/5 (37 reviews)

Rissa Mitchell

No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-08

Pros
Our church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!

Cons
Really have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!

Davonna Lowry

We love using this software! Great service!!!

Reviewed 2017-07-07

Pros
The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

Cons
I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

Anonymous

Great software

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-21

Overall it is a great product.

Pros
The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Cons
We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

Response from Routific

Hey there!

Thanks for the review.

Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures.

If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

Anonymous

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

Reviewed 2018-12-11

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does. If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Pros
Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Cons
The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Peter Levitt

Cracks an impossible code on a daily basis - lightning fast

Reviewed 2016-08-06

I own a document destruction business. Every day I put two drivers out into the field, each servicing between 15 and 20 clients a day. No two days are the same. And these stops are within 120 miles radius of my office. There is just no way to do this manually. With Routific, I export a CSV file from my CRM of the day's work, upload it into Routific and within 2 minutes, the software plots the optimal solution for me. Better yet, I can manually override the plot and then the software will optimize the route base upon my manual "tweaking." The software also allows me to customize on a "per stop basis" the duration of each stop (they can range from 5 minutes to 4 hours), which truck services which client (the small truck in New York City, the big truck for larger jobs). Very handy. Truly impressive optimization software.

Pros
Fast Flexible Easy to use UI Powerful

Cons
The colors of the plots are hard to reach (colors are too similar).

Response from Routific

Thanks so much, Peter. Really glad we're able to help your business soar!

We're adjusting the color scheme in an upcoming release, so those pins will be more easily distinguishable. Cheers!

Rachel Golding (Mayes)

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Pros
It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons
Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Kenneth Jacops

Routific really saves us time

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Great!

Pros
The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Cons
Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

Response from Routific

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Ray Wall

Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!

Reviewed 2016-10-18

Routific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.

Pros
User friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.

Cons
No GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.

Brandon Dixon

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Pros
- Online routing with previous route history - The ability to one more many stops around was very useful - Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

Cons
- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more - Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

Response from Routific

Hi Brandon,

Thank you so much for the review!

Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again.

Best wishes!

Cristina Figueiredo

Good system, well designed, but too pricey if I only need for 1 driver.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

The faster routes for the job.

Pros
How quick it puts the routes together and that you can select different options. And the customer service.

Cons
I was very disappointed to know that to retrieve my driver notes and places she stops, I had to pay an additional fee.

Response from Routific

Cristina,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry you didn't think Routific was worth the money.

It's true that in order to track your drivers and collect notes, you need to subscribe to our live tracking feature. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly communicated to you before signing up.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Heather Fraser

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

Cons
n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

Tracey Lubben

This is the best routing software!

Reviewed 2017-01-18

I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease. I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient. I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.

Walid Pimienta Almario

The best app to set up your routes

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I use Routific in my company where i have to prepare and deliver meals. Everyday we have new customers with different address and this app organize it so the truck can deliver the meal within the best possible route.

Pros
Routific is a Route optimizer that helps you organize the best route possible to save time and fuel. What i like the most is that it has two interfaces: dispatcher mode and driver mode to make it easier to understand.

Cons
I think the middle plan could be less expensive, considering the small companies like mine that are just beginning in the business.

Jason Kimble

Best routing product available!

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Pros
The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.

Tim Daugherty

Great tool

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-08-09

Time saver.

Pros
Organization. It saves vehicles, projects, etc, so everything is easy to access and you can go back and edit them with changes. And the dispatching is great. Drivers love the ability to check off stops and write notes.

Cons
Balancing between vehicles can be tough when you want them to finish around the same time, but adjusting capacity helped that. Also couldn't adjust a project after it's date. So if you put the wrong date, that can cause an issue.

Mike Mackenzie

AMAZING SERVICE!

Reviewed 2016-11-25

Frogbox has been a customer of Routific for a while now, and we've reaped the benefits of using this service to organize our daily deliveries and pickups, and to optimize the time our drivers spend on the road. Prior to joining Routific, we did our planning manually, which wasn't the best use of our time. Since implementing Routific into our day to day operations, we've saved time and money, and for a small business like us, it is so important to our bottom line. The team at Routific are wonderful - they're always there to answer questions and to help with any issues. A+ all around!

Response from Routific

Thanks so much, Mike! We love aligning with smart companies like Frogbox. Your mission to be help reduce waste is what we at Routific strongly believe in, too!

Rebecca Hutchison

Reviewed 2017-01-03

I found the software very easy to use, lots of "drag and drop" features that allow you to manipulate your routes and drivers very easily. The one issue that I ran into was the conflict over named ranged in Excel conflicting with the pre-defined column names in the software. Once I deleted the named ranges in the software, this issue went away. The software only recognizes the first worksheet in your workbook, so make sure that the table is located first. I had quite a bit of contact with customer service before purchasing the software and found them to be very responsive (always within an hour or two during business hours) and helpful in answering my questions directly, not just sending me a link to an FAQ.

Vahid Gharaei

Great Routing Service

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Pros
Really well built & excellent quality. Having tested at least 10 different services, Routific was the only one which appeared bug-free and comes with a well-designed user interface.

Cons
No live text messages when delivering. That type of live tracking is super important these days. We are currently using a secondary service to provide this to our clients.

Brittany Ferrin

Simplified, clear, efficient

Reviewed 2017-09-11

efficiency.

Pros
It takes the guesswork and time out of creating our delivery routes! leaving more time for us to sell or produce.

Cons
nothing I don't like so far! It makes everything incredibly easy and efficient. Being able to send the route real time to our drives is amazing

Response from Routific

Thanks so much for this review! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you.

Lorena Bermúdez

Excellent experience, fast and friendly

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Pros
*Reduce food waste *You can see where the drivers are and know when they will make to their next stop. *Easy to use.

Cons
*You can't schedule a delivery for later. It would be a great help to be able to schedule deliveries for the next few days and it will give us a better organization *There is no option for real time traffic or messages

Roger Garza

Very Easy to use and very accurate

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Reduced downtown tremendously

Pros
easy to use and retrieves excel data with a click of a button. can dispatch multiple drivers at the same time, and the driver app is simple.

Cons
Real time traffic would be a great addition , as well as real time driver tracking. There is still more to be explored but overall this software is fantastic.

Mike Grubb

Routific enabled me to plan my delivery routes and send a copy direct to the driver!

Reviewed 2018-04-26

They offered an affordable routing solution and i had the owner contact me directly when i decided to stop using the app

Pros
The feature that I liked the most about Routific was that I could send a copy to my driver directly.

Cons
At times it had trouble locating some of the newer suburbs and the delivery address. Other than that it works really well

Joseph Lee

Intuitive product with great customer service

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Pros
Dead simple to use. Had our partner drivers and companies using the software immediately.

Cons
Some features are lacking - ex. distinguishing between pickups and dropoffs, auto creating pickups based on mapping with specific drops

Response from Routific

Thanks so much for the review, Joseph! And for the feedback. Much appreciated :)

Carlos Ventura

honest review

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Pros
easy to scale and implement for small businesses

Cons
still some obvious features to implement like SMS

Response from Routific

Thanks for the great review Carlos. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, we're currently working on releasing SMS soon. Stay tuned!

Will Hand

Incredible intuitive. I routed 45 deliveries across 5 drivers in minutes. Customer support great.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Pros
So, so easy to use. Import a spreadsheet, match the columns you need, and route away. It's also easy to drag and drop deliveries between drivers.

Cons
Barely any! I couldn't swap drivers and routes easily, but they sent me a workaround that worked great.