Routific Logo

Route optimization software for delivery businesses

Routific Reviews

Suggested alternatives

onfleet
elite-extra
optimoroute

The features have allowed for better and more in-depth services to be provided by our team. We love the fact that routes are saved and can be analyzed at a later date.
Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.
Fun and informative with the facts about bees (lots of apps miss this 'pleasure' aspect). Can highly recommend Routific for route planning for any size business.
Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.).
The inability to close Canada/US border when routing trips. Routing trips over the course of multiple days.
It wasn't immediately obvious how to find on the dashboard the routes already created, but perhaps this was lack of familiarity as I did figure it out after a while.

RA

Ruben A.

Coordinator

Great app and fantastic customer support

Transcript

Ruben: My name is Ruben. I'm a coordinator at a non-profit. I give Routific five out of five stars, and...

SK

Spencer K.

Founder

Great Canadian App

Transcript

Spencer: Hey, I'm Spencer. I'm a founder, and I give Routific a four out of five rating. For more reviews,...

Kenneth J.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Routific really saves us time

Great!

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Cons

Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

AS

Alyssa S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Excellent Product!

See pro's section! 5-stars: It is an invaluable tool that will revolutionize the way you navigate delivery routes.

Pros

We have had the pleasure of utilizing Routific for our flower delivery business, and I must say it has been an absolute game-changer. If you're looking to enhance efficiency, save time, and maximize productivity, look no further than Routific. The experience is seamless and user-friendly. The platform's intuitive interface allows us to quickly input our destinations, preferences, and time constraints....

Cons

Nothing! Truly. They are very receptive and have made changes over the years that have addressed our feedback.

It's so rewarding to work with you and your team. I hope your small business continues to bloom and grow!

JJ

Jimmy J.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Routific 2 years experience

Pros

Uploading the customers, creating drivers and letting Routific do the task of routing the deliveries saved 70% of our daily operations time.

Cons

Live tracking needs to be improved. Customer communications also need improvement.

JL

Jill L.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Excellent Product once you learn the ins and outs

Overall, the experience with Routific is great and the program serves our needs very well. There are always some glitches with software, and Routific is not exempt from this, but they are always improving and always willing to listen to feedback to make the experience the best it can be.

Pros

I liked the fact that I was not trying to figure out how to route our drivers on my own. The system works well almost 100% of the time, with very little down time and the routes it produces are efficient and streamlined for our drivers. The notification system is a must for our customers and while it works well, it would be nice if it was a bit more accurate. There are always parts of software programs that could always be improved but overall this is a great program and we would be lost without it. The customer service is amazing!

Cons

I wish we had more options for personalization for more of our needs. For example, being able to send notifications both through email and SMS and not just one or the other. Also, it would be helpful to be able to schedule dispatching routes so that the delivery emails go out on the day of delivery instead of when they are dispatched. Having the ability to use both the apps for our drivers instead...

AD

Adrian D.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Excellent Product + Customer Service; We can't recommend enough!

Overall we are delighted to be working with Routific. We are thankful for all the headaches it has solved for us, and we don't think we can recommend it enough!

Pros

Not only has Routific been beneficial to us as a route optimization software (very easy to pick up on), but also very useful as a tool that stores information about our Customers and their specific info that is essential for our drivers to know. Customer notifications are an excellent feature that helps customers stay updated on their orders without the need to contact us to update them about their...

Cons

No downsides; Routific has shown us that anything we find to be "negative, they are more than open to getting it corrected or improved upon with their team.

Thank you for your continued support! We've really enjoyed working together and getting to know you and your business.

JF

Jamie F.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Great For Small online Business that have a number of drivers

Pros

very easy to set up, upload bulk orders/deliveries and very quick to adjust the deliveries into a smooth route. I really like the live tracking, when customer call and ask when they will get there order I can easily check the system and give the customer a realistic time frame.

Cons

It would be great if you could have an admin app for phones. when customers call me about there order i have to always go to a PC login in open the program then fine the route etc. if it was an admin phone app that can see the live routes it would be very helpful for people on the go. As a small/medium business who has just started online sales you have to subscribed to many applications. you need to pay for online store, integration apps (zapier), Mailchimp and now for delivery a routific. when you compare routific to the other apps on the chain i spend more money on it and get the lower level (less premium version) where on my other apps i pay less but i am on higher tiers.

RB

Rachel B.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

Not Fake News: This App is Truly Great

There are a lot of disappointing apps out there in the Shopify app store and often the weaknesses are not immediately apparent, so only after trial and error and heartache does one realize the app does not meet expectations. It is incredibly refreshing to use an app that met and exceeded expectations.

Pros

With just a little figuring we were able to use Routific with great results. Easy to create driver profiles, easy to set up with orders from Shopify, easy for drivers to use.  We are a first time e-commerce site and plunged directly into making about 25 daily local deliveries in an area that spans 75 miles. All our drivers are volunteers so they had no special experience making deliveries, and I had...

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does. If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Pros

Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Cons

The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Great software

Overall it is a great product.

Pros

The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Cons

We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

Hey there! Thanks for the review. Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures. If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

Brandon D.

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Pros

- Online routing with previous route history - The ability to one more many stops around was very useful - Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

Cons

- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more - Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

Hi Brandon, Thank you so much for the review! Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again. Best wishes!

DL

Davonna L.

We love using this software! Great service!!!

Pros

The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

Cons

I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

SH

Sean H.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Made Our Days Way Easier!

Fantastic! This was exactly what we had been looking for for months.

Pros

This software was a godsend. Since Covid, we have primarily been servicing our participants via delivery. For months we were trying to find an application that would be beneficial and save us valuable time and resources, so we can better serve our community. Fortunately, I received a delivery from another company that was utilizing Routific and they couldn't stop singing it's praises. We've been able...

Cons

The only issues we came across, were the occasions in which we had to stop what we were doing after the routes had been published and we're trying to dispatch the routes. It would intermittently ask for permissions that had already been given. Not always ideal, when we're rushing out the door. But again, this happens only once in awhile.

RA

Ruben A.

Great app and fantastic customer support

We operate a non-profit produce box, and we were swamped with the first pandemic lockdown. Routific gave away several months free use to non-profits doing pandemic relief and it was a lifesaver for us. In the past we had been using Google Maps, with lots of printed paper and manual entry, and we just wouldn't have been able to handle the volume we faced during lockdown. Customer support was fast, clear and helpful as I was testing and then implementing. And it turned out our volunteers love the app and having the route dispatched to their phone. In our network of non-profits, several others are using Routific, and we all love it. I see it being integrated with many of the farm-to-customer platforms as well.

Pros

Routific is a joy to use. We only use it weekly so we aren't power users, but Routific is thoughtfully designed and is intuitive to work with. The ease of reordering stops is great, and the drivers love the phone app so we can dispatch their routes to them.

Cons

Sometimes I check "Don't show this again" and it shows it again, so I am clicking away boxes when I am trying to work. There is nothing substantially bothersome, they have clearly worked hard on the design.

EH

Emanuel H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Routific is the best routing planner!

Pros

During the coronavirus crisis my Organization started building a network of volunteers to deliver groceries and medications to 1500+ members which are above 65 years old of our local community. With routific we found the perfect solution to our routing needs, its ease of use and modern design made planning all the stops easy, and to top it all off our volunteers can click which stops they have completed allowing us to see where they are. One of the best features is the SMS notifications allowing us to give our customers a time-window of when they can expect a delivery to occur, this helped us to stay in touch with them and get feedback easily. All in all after having gone through multiple trials of other softwares before routific I can really recommend this as a routing software.

Cons

Currently the routing is only for cars, it would be cool to be able to change the route optimization for cargo-bicycles for example. Everything else works perfectly!

SC

Stefano C.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Innovation and quality for your transport

I had a really good time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Routific's consultant and has always helped me if there were problems. I am also very happy with the economic aspect; they have always been willing to discuss and meet my requests.

Pros

In a few moments the software is able to organize my deliveries. It provides very important support for my drivers.

Cons

There are very few aspects that I don't like. I would like Routific to offer me an alternative when planning tours, if some deliveries are excluded from planning due to lack of time or other problems.

CR

Carl R.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Delivery to membership

Pros

In a religious institution which has annual delivers to all members. Routific has graciously granted us access to their software allowing our volunteer drivers to deliver packages to each of our 300+ members. As the person creating the routings I found Routific an easy to use product. I was about to import both member and driver lists from an EXCEL spreadsheet saving hours of time over manually entering data. Each driver was provided an efficient route from a central starting point ending up at their own home. Speaking with the drivers, I was informed that the routings provided to them made for an easy drive.

Cons

After reviewing several products I was not able to find any features in Routific that I consider CONS

KB

Kevin B.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Easy and straightforward

It's been great and has saved time and money by planning the routes.

Pros

Ease of use. It's a very functional program but very easy to use and pick up on. No problems since using. Have used it almost every day during the pandemic.

Cons

Cost to add more vehicles. Sometimes during high traffic times we could use 3 vehicles or more but it's an added feature you need to pay for.

AH

Aaron H.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

A reliable time-saver

Pros

We are very happy with the features that we use regularly on Routiffic. It is easy to use and easy to train people on. It saves us time and makes us more effective and efficient.

Cons

There are a great deal of features that we do not, at this point need - but it is nice to know they are there for when we need them

NR

Nicholas R.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Great for managing food deliveries

Rouific allows us to give the best customer service possible to our customers by providing them with accurate arrival times (which is important to us, since we are delivering ice cream- so they have to be there to receive it!).

Pros

I love the notifications, and the instant route planning- it saves us about 3 hours of work every day.

Cons

I would like to be able to edit my route through the app on my phone, or at least through a mobile site. Sometimes im on the road and i need to add a stop or reshuffle my route because of construction or a last minute order (or a mistake where I need to run back to the shop and grab a forgotten item!) etc. Having the same functionality on mobile as on desktop would be a great help.

JS

Jason S.

very good package overall

Good

Pros

All the features which make the package flexible

Cons

The lates app update - all is good except the fact you can no longer swipe up to see all the details of the order/customer

HF

Heather F.

Used other for 2+ years

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

Pros

The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

Cons

n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

JL

John L.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Unorthodox use, spectacular results!

I am a physics teacher at a high school in Stratford CT and I needed some way to plot out a route as I delivered congratulation balloons to all my seniors while they were all stuck at home during the COVID-19 quarantine. Routific provided me with a free trial with unlimited stops, something none of the other software and apps I looked at was willing to do. With no training and no experience using anything like this before I was able to upload my student list and produce a route in minutes. I sent the route to my phone and once on the road Routific seamlessly provided me with turn by turn directions via google maps. An endeavor that could have taken me days took minutes to plan and a couple of hours to execute.

Pros

1) The ability to upload stops from a csv file. 2) The ability to view the route before publishing to my driver. 3) The integration with google maps for turn by turn directions while driving. 4) The ease with which I was able to create, edit and reuse routes.

Cons

Because of my unorthodox use of the software I did not come close to exploring its full potential. It did what I needed it to do and it did it well.

TL

Tracey L.

This is the best routing software!

I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease. I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient. I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.

MK

Marian K.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Excellent Software for Route Optimisation

My experience with Routific has been very positive. I especially appreciate when the support staff is professional, friendly and prompt with their attention to your questions.

Pros

As someone with a background in software design, I give Routific 5 stars. The user interface is excellent, the navigation in the software is intuitive, and the manual is well designed and helpful. The software developers are very good at what they do. I also liked the live demo which allowed me to see Routific in action and to ask questions.

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike about the software and, based on my experience so far, I don't expect I will.

I am so glad we have been able to help you with your routing. It's always a pleasure to connect with our users. Thank you for the review!

Jason K.

Real Estate,

Best routing product available!

Pros

The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.