CorelDRAW Reviews

User ratings

4.5

1.1K
  • Likelihood to recommend8.41/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I like how easy it is to use and how my pictures come out. I tend to draw for my stories so it helps that I can visualize it in such a clean and colorful format.

CV

Cassie V.

But the more you use it, the more you’ll realize how user friendly it is. I was so fascinated with Corel draw I even enrolled for a comprehensive tutorial.

JA

John Andrew C.

Great software, I have used this for over 10 years, great with a tablet, great features and easy to learn.

rc

ruth c.

The Trouble Shooting criteria is worst in CorelDraw, and that is after few hours or some uneven period getting known to the problem nothing going to be fix this issue.

AS

Asad S.

After 4 hours and 5 days with customer service, they tell us that it's a known problem and nothing is being done to fix it. This is by far the worst experience you will have with any software company.

DM

Dennis M.

The worst part about CorelDRAW is that you have to do a complete research to start understanding the features and how to use it.

CorelDRAW users...

Inkscape

Adobe Creative Cloud-logocaret

Adobe Creative Cloud

Compare both
How would you rate CorelDRAW?

1,120 reviews

IS

Isabel S.

Portrait Artist

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Fantastic software!

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Isabel. I am a portrait artist. And I give CorelDRAW a five. For more reviews...

Long-Time User and a Big Fan of Corel

Transcript

Robert B.: My name is Rob. I am VP of sales and marketing. My score for CorelDRAW is a five star. For...

Explore CorelDraw

My creative juices are constantly flowing when I'm using this software, I just made a massive fashion catalog in a span of one week because the software reduces all the monotonous tasks I usually have to deal with to a minimal.

Pros

If you are a graphics professional looking for a powerful solution to boost your creativity, then look no further than the new CorelDRAW 2021 Graphics Suite. It amplifies the design process by giving you advanced illustrations and superb photo editing features that help you achieve nothing less than a masterpiece every time. The software comes with a versatility that will satisfy any creative need. It is an all-in-one graphic design suite for vector illustration, page layout, photo editing, font management and so much more.

Cons

I was not able to find any cons about the software, I tried so hard to see were the faults were but till this day, I have been nothing but pleased with it.

CorelDRAW: Good Platform for quality designs

CorelDRAW is a very good designing software; it provides a number of tools that makes it easy to design, edit photos, create logos etc.

Pros

CorelDRAW for me has a good interface, very easy to learn and use for graphic designing works. Designs can be created in high resolutions using CorelDRAW and provides the user with different file formats to export the design.

Cons

It sometimes difficult to update the software to newer versions and it sometimes crashes whiles using it

pessimo prodotto

Pessima

Pros

niente non so cosa scrivere. niente non so cosa scrivere. niente non so cosa scrivere. e mettete anche 40 caratteri minimo per le lodi

Cons

difficoltà a trovare i comandi ora nella stampa compare una seconda pagina bianca che non sono riuscito a capire da dove cavolo sia arrivata e non sono riuscito a toglierla.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Where everything started, and keeps on going.

I started my design life with Corel Draw when I worked on a advertisement agency back in 1998. I was able to produce a lot of content and it was a fun experience to start the design journey with Corel. I ended up switching to Adobe Illustrator in 2004, since that was the software choice for the company that I worked for, and I learned to adapt to it, and ended up completely changing my workflow for...

Pros

This is the software that ignited my love for graphic design, Fully featured graphics and content production Can be purchased upfront and you own that version forever.

Cons

It's not industry standard for the US market. Has some hoops that needs to be jumped through to make it work with other contributors Also implemented the membership model (but it can also be bought in full)

The best you can get for money

Very good and very nice to work in at with all the things you can do in it. No limit!

Pros

What I like most about CoreDraw! is its simple structure in both Photo and DRAW and the exchange between them (But you have to learn the programs first, otherwise they are difficult to work with).

Cons

hmm... not mush - sorry i like the program so mush and I've been using it for really many years right from version 4 came out until now, and it has not gotten any worse since then.

Graphic Design Made Easy with CorelDraw!

I mostly do my graphic designs with CorelDraw and it has served me for so many years. Honestly, it is very reliable and can be used by anybody interested in designs generally. It only takes a little consistency.

Pros

I especially like the way CorelDraw improves on each upgrades to their software. The introduction of Artificial Intelligence is especially endearing to me. The developers recognise the competition in the AI field and the potential it has in assisting designers to finish up a task without too much strain. This is quite useful. I also appreciate the variety of tools available in CorelDraw, it makes it easy to apply different approaches to achieve a project in a much more creative way. Integration with other applications is another feature of this software that I appreciate. I can easily drag typed documents in MS Word to the Corel platform and continue my job.

Cons

One major issue I often have with the software is that it sometimes crashes when I am working with heavy files. Although, I know that the memory of the computer contributes to a large extent but I suggest that the developers still have a look into this. Also, the volume of tools to be learnt in the Corel space can be somewhat overwhelming, especially for new users. In addition, Corel files saved in later versions do not open in earlier versions. If the developers can also do something about this, it will make working with the software more user-friendly.

Quality above it all always, that is CorelDRAW!

I can’t complain at all. The quality of my service increased a lot and my design team is working faster and happier. The quality of CorelDRAW is fantastic, even with their minor issues.

Pros

This software is extremely user friendly, nobody in my team had troubles with it. It has a multi page layout function that helps A LOT when we’re making large reports. High resolution in this software is the default, it’s incredible! It also has the ability to mantain this high resolution exporting into various formats.

Cons

Sometimes, when exporting to PNG, the archive corrupts somehow, I’ve had 2 transparent files that wasn’t 100% transparent. Everytime that the software upgrades, some things change their place or name, thats a bit cofusing at first, but you get used to it.

The best vector graphic software

Generally speaking, I suggest CorelDRAW as a superb decision for logo architects vector craftsmanship designers. As it has huge loads of elements superb for planning different sorts of expressions. With regards to eliminating significant blunders from the picture, refining the picture or video, or applying fundamental and advanced impacts, no other device is better compared to CorelDRAW. I tracked down CorelDRAW the ideal harmony between ease of use and usefulness. The image editor is not difficult to learn, the window examinations of plans assist the overall design process. This product is truly one of the most incredible old programs for realistic and vector altering. It performs well once you get an understanding on the best way to utilize it, and it isn't the case complex to learn.

Pros

Effectively examine your hand-brought pictures and convert into vector pictures. It resolves all issues connected with editing. Basically, there isn't anything you can't do with CorelDraw, you can accomplish nearly anything and can twist it to do such countless magnificent things in various ways.

Cons

It doesn't work with Mac and that's a shame. It should be more powerful when working with a large file size since it tends to slow down a bit. For the rest, I have nothing to say about it, it's great software.

Best Graphic Designing Software

Best graphic designing tool for any businesses. You can edit photos or any designs using coraldraw. Revolutionary product for all the designers.

Pros

Best software that exist for graphic designers. User can design any type of creative like logo, banner, poster, visiting cards, & any fancy designs.

Cons

It is not easy to design anything as most people think. You just have learn all features and tools of Coraldraw. They should reduce prices for new users.

CorelDraw

Beyond the aforementioned shortcoming, the program is effective in what it does and has a learning curve that allows you to start using it without problems from day one.

Pros

CorelDraw is a very easy to understand program for those who require software that requires image or vector manipulation. It also has the necessary tools for people who are familiar with image production either digitally or to print later.

Cons

One flaw that this program has in the vast majority of its versions is poor stability. Although it allows you to work on several instances at the same time, it tends to overload the system and the program will eventually close, making you lose part of your work and time. This is something one learns to prevent over time, but it would be nice not to worry about it at all.

Making Simple Jobs for Newbie

So far it's been pretty good and I still use this software, especially for monochrome design work, it's quite helpful. I even use it to collaborate with other graphics software.

Pros

Honestly, the beginning of my career when I started design work was using Corel Draw software, maybe at that time, it was version 11 & 12. The impression when I was faced with the application was a simple display and easy-to-remember tools. Maybe this is the first step for beginners who want to seriously develop their talents and careers in graphic design. It doesn't take too long to understand each of the tools used. Quite fast and effective when applied directly to a simple job. For example, making invoices, books, letterforms, stamps, and making master images for screen printing.

Cons

I will objectively convey the shortcomings of this application according to my capacity as a user. This software can often be said to crash when handling a fairly heavy job. In addition, the coloring looks a little pale, and the results of the export of pdf files whose colors are often not as expected. This is what makes me often get complaints from customers when they receive printing from us. I will objectively convey the shortcomings of this application according to my capacity as a user. This software can often be said to crash when handling a fairly heavy job. In addition, the coloring looks a little pale, and the results of the export of pdf files whose colors are often not as expected. This is what makes me often get complaints from customers when they receive printing from us.

Coreldraw offers maany amazing features and is easy to use.

CorelDRAW does what many tools fail to do properly in terms of the price you pay for the software, open-source software offers many tools that don't live up to a paid version of CorelDRAW or other Photo editing or graphic creation tools. Image tracing is something I use a lot and with much other software, the traces end up losing a large portion of their quality and border integrity, with CorelDRAW I've not had issues with image trace and image effects. The Creation tools on CorelDRAW are very comprehensive and offer a wide variety to choose from, allowing for a greater creative margin.

Pros

CorelDRAW is a piece of software that offers a comprehensive array of tools and features that are easy to use and moderately simple to understand. There are no real issues with software deployment and cross-platform use. Customer support is efficient within reason, and CorelDraw offers a lot of support and guidance, especially for newcomers to a platform that has been around for many years and has progressed with market expectations. There is a wide variety of tutorials online for the software for aspects anyone is unsure of and they cover every aspect of the software.

Cons

Installation of the software and be a little frustrating at times as the last time I attempted to install CorelDRAW it had some issues with my current version of windows and only opened the first time after installation, I installed an earlier version and it worked fine, admittedly at the time, I was using Windows 7, which was at the time unsupported by windows. Some of the features, unless you do extensive research do take time to understand if you haven't used them before. When first opening Coreldraw there is an overwhelming amount of tools to choose from and I feel this does not present with a user-friendly environment.

Best tool for artworks and fasion designing

It has been a quite good experience with CorelDraw and their customer support. Also we are running this on subscription basis by which we are always on the latest version and can take advantage of all new features released in newer versions. Our designing team seems to be satisfied and perhaps this has been the only software recommendation they always had while it came to product designing. With a lot of machinery integrations, it is quite easy to push any Corel artwork to print very easily. Overall, it is a positive recommendation from our side.

Pros

We have been using this software since last few years and it has become increasingly integral in our product development and designing. With some of the unique feature it brings to our table which caters to the requirement of today's fast paced fashion industry in truly implacable. Right from color swatches to the collaborative environment, everything is just designed to be used.

Cons

Though we may not consider it as a con, yet sometimes we feel to improve the menu orders and restyling them would make the software more interesting, however when looking at the developers' point of view I hope they are already familiar with the location of their options and tools which they didn't want to be disturbed. Also, a more extensive library of templates could be more beneficial.

Essential program, but needs improvement

In general, Corel Draw is helping me to solve my business problems. What are my business problems? I needed an application suite where I could create a layout: flyer, business card, banner, billboard, newspapers, magazines and also pieces for social networks and Corel Draw with its versatility helped me a lot. I have been a Corel Draw user since version 11, I have been using it since 2005. As time...

Pros

The Corel Draw application suite has features that are necessary to have a great workflow. Some features are impactful like the font manager, something very useful, as it is not necessary to install the fonts (typography) in the computer's operating system. Another good feature is the possibility of working with scale. This allows us to create a layout for cars, buses and billboards in a quiet and wise way. The product is very versatile, simple and easy to use. Integrating it with my business processes is extremely easy, enabling a very fast and productive learning curve.

Cons

The Corel Draw suite has many features that are excellent, but you need to improve many details. When working with many geometric points (or vectors), Corel Draw has a little difficulty in processing, even on a computer with a great processor, video card and memory. Another detail to be improved is the need to have more fluidity in some effects, to add existing effects on competitors: Adobe Illustrator...

Common-sense vector graphics software

Overall, I am very happy with CorelDraw and really enjoy using it. I've used it nearly every day since 2006.

Pros

CorelDraw is by far the easiest vector editing software to pick up and learn as an absolute beginner. I started using vector graphics with a combination of Adobe Illustrator and 3D Studio Max nearly 20 years ago and about 10 years later I was shown CorelDraw and I haven't gone back to Illustrator since.

Cons

While CorelDraw may have a great UI and do a great job with creating and exporting vector images, there are (2) very distinct features that have always given me issues. 1) The text engine is very poor. Oftentimes, Corel cannot accurately display text position on a page unless the text is converted to curves. Draw is also absolutely dreadful with typing on a curve, especially around lower edges when it must align the spacing along the top of the letter. 2) when exporting a .jpeg proof, the 24-bit RGB format often changes the colors in the proof which can lead to rejections from the customer. (FYI: To fix this, export the image as CMYK from Draw, open in Photoshop and convert to RGB and re-save).

CorelDRAW is a great alternative to Adobe

As a small business owner and illustrator, I needed a program that would allow me to create excellent illustrations that could be professionally printed, but not break the bank. CorelDRAW's interface is intuitive, and I can customize it to suit my needs. It has all of the tools I desire, or create my own, and allows me to export to multiple formats to suit my needs.

Pros

I create a good number of vector-based illustrations for my clients and my products. CorelDRAW is less expensive than other programs but still features most if not all the bells and whistles like an intuitive interface, a long list of tools and brushes, and exporting of files in .eps, .ai, .psd, .pdf formats. I don't require customer service fro the program very often, but when I did, they were there to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Like any power-hungry illustration program, it can be a bit laggy unless you have a high-end computer, but most illustrators will have one anyway. Since Adobe is the industry standard for illustration, there are more apps and templates available. CorelDraw has some through their community, but not as vast as Adobe.

The Best Graphics Editor

Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As it has tons of features excellent for designing various kinds of arts. Also, most of the brands use CorelDRAW for their logo designing. Moreover, game designers also use CorelDRAW to create game graphics and details as they can intensify them according to their needs.

Pros

Designing: CorelDRAW is simply powerful and versatile software. It grants a remarkable opportunity for its users in creating logos and graphics. If one needs to create vectors for logos, graphics, or any other reason this software will be the best choice. The intensity of graphic designing can also be changed using CorelDRAW which makes it an excellent platform for its users. Vector illustrations: CorelDRAW can be used in very different ways such as it can be used to make illustrations equipped with 3D effects. There are tons of options within the software itself to produce vector-based arts with the quality of any scale. Also, it comes with a variety of tools that aid users in creating custom designs.

Cons

Experience: CorelDRAW is not easy to learn or easy to use the software. To use it at a professional level one needs a tremendous amount of time and patience. The mechanics of this software are not simple. It can be very challenging for users especially for newbies to get familiar with all of its abilities. RAM: CorelDRAW comes with all the features but none of it comes for free. A decent amount of RAM is required for the software to make it work properly. The users cannot own the software completely and have to subscribe to a specific plan according to their needs.

One of The Essential Software for Graphic Design

I have been using CorelDraw since i started my vocational highschool back around 2009. Currently i am using CorelDraw X7 to help me finish my work as Web and Graphic Designer. It isn't the most updated version but i can still find features or tools that i needed the most. I took Multimedia as my major when i was in highschool. I work a lot in creating vector image, especially for logo making. I work...

Pros

CorelDraw is one of the most essential software for graphic design. It helps you create many things such as vector illustration, logo, web graphics etc. It is easy to use and came with many advanced tools that you can use to build your professional project or art work. When you open the software to start a new project, it will first give you an option in which kind of graphic you would like to...

Cons

As a graphic design software, CorelDraw have so many tools which is makes it a little difficult to use if you have never work with any of graphic design software before. But you can always read the manual, watching tutorials or read the hint tab. Even though it has many tools, CorelDraw still lack of photo editing tools or features but i can still use Corel Photo-Paint if ineed to do a photo editing

one of the finely used software throughout the world

this tool is good for creating flyers, one page brouchers, images or medium level videos. Its features make it worth using software. When it comes to remove major errors from image, refining the image or video, or applying basic and advance effects, no other tool is better than corel draw. For rendering large size image, this tool slows down and takes time yet the result is always up to the standard. Hence, corel draw is highly recommended as the best graphic designing tool.

Pros

Corel draw is one of the finely used software throughout the world. Its user friendly interface, easy to use features and reliability makes it exceptional for every graphic designer. However, what make it special are some major features of this software. While using corel draw the features which make it exceptional are its live-sketch tool, healing clone tool, curving, multi monitoring, blur feature,...

Cons

While using this software, one also has to come across some downsides of this tool such as less support to real life pictures and videos composition, less support to high volume data and powerful images, visibility of minor drawing issue due to enhanced images etc. Moreover, stuffs such as page accumulation, layout methods, automation of styling and proper written guides are missing when one start using corel draw for advance purpose.

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Pros

I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all...

Cons

The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Good vector illustration software

I used to use CorelDRAW when I started my professional journey but I soon switched over to other apps and CorelDRAW was all but forgotten. In late 2020, I bought the Humble Bundle bundle that included CorelDRAW and I was immediately star-struck. It is now a beautiful, modern, and very user friendly piece of software. I started using it for designing graphics that we put in our documentaries. I now use it together with all the other graphic software, especially when vectors would be a better option for the project, and I am extremely happy with it.

Pros

I love how much CorelDRAW improved in the last year. It went from being an ugly duckling to a beautiful and useful software. It even has a collaboration chat feature built in! It is also industry standard in printing shops which greatly helps streamline my other business.

Cons

I like CorelDRAW and could not find anything wrong with it. If anything it is a great alternative to other vector illustration softwares like Adobe Illustrator.

Best illustration software around

I have been using versions of this program for over 15 years, mostly for sign making, but also printed brochures, and web graphics. I have used the comparable Adobe products, I find this much better. However Adobe won't import CDR files, and there may be issues if you are dealing with designers that us Adobe.

Pros

Very well featured, comes with an amazing tool set, plus a separate but integrated full featured photo editing software, similar to Photoshop, and a font organizer, and other optional goodies. Multi page layout, can import almost any other graphics such as PSD, AI, DXF, PDF, DOC and all image formats. Imports generally work fine, though with occasional formatting glitches that need to be worked around. It's main strength is as a vector graphics editing software- though not simple, it's way easier and more intuitive than any other I've tried. Currently you can still buy the software, but it may go to a subscription plan in the near future. For cross platform, the save as PDF seems very reliable. The newest version is available for Mac, older ones were only Windows.

Cons

This actually has way more features than I can ever use, frankly for my purposes I could have stayed with a much earlier version, however Windows upgrades forced me into the newer versions. Some of the versions were very buggy, but the one I'm using 2018 seems pretty stable, though can get slow even with fairly simple work. Support is inconsistent, but there's a lot of online forums.

CorelDRAW is king when you have to print professionally

Where I live and work, if you don't work with CorelDRAW, you will not get reliable results in the printing process. So, the ease of knowing what a design will look like is fantastic. The pricing's a bit iffy and software stability can be an issue.

Pros

CorelDRAW has been the defacto interface between design and professional printing (such as offset and digital printing on a large scale) for decades. Adobe Photoshop has taken over for smaller applications, but if you go to a proper, old school, big and storied print shop, they expect you to be working with CorelDRAW. This makes it very easy to get predictable results from designs.

Cons

Up until recently, CorelDRAW had a very restrictive business model which made it expensive for smaller businesses. They've now implemented a hybrid model with subscriptions available, but they are still a bit more expensive than the competition. My biggest gripe, though, is that the software itself can be buggy and crash out quite a bit.

Simplicity

That far's been very great I actually utilize this product, particularly for monochrome plan work, it's very useful. I even use it to work together with different designs programming

Pros

Truly, the start of my vocation when I began configuration work was utilizing Corel Draw programming, perhaps around then, it was form 11 and 12. The impression when I was confronted with the application was a basic showcase and simple to-recall apparatuses. Perhaps this is the initial step for novices who need to genuinely foster their gifts and vocations in visual computerization. It doesn't take too lengthy to even think about seeing every one of the devices utilized. Very quick and successful when applied straightforwardly to a basic work. For instance, making solicitations, books, letterforms, stamps, and making ace pictures for screen printing.

Cons

I will impartially pass the weaknesses of this application agreeing on to my ability as a client. This product can frequently be said to crash while dealing with a genuinely weighty work. Likewise, the shading looks somewhat pale, and the consequences of the product of pdf documents whose tones are frequently not true to form. This submits me frequently get questions from clients when they get printing...

Old but still gold.

9/10 Good price, you learn a lot using this, it's like training wheels for graphic designers

Pros

I loved it because it is the software for begginners, its simply to use and once you can dominate and learn how works, you can jump to another software more complete. Or you can still using this one.

Cons

Its like a little old, and it need some upgrades to keep competing with newest software.