CorelDRAW Reviews - Page 4

1,496 reviews

Dhaval M.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 201-500 employees

Best software for 2d designer or illustrator

Overall it's a great tool for designers with a lot of possibilities.

Pros

I like mostly the ease of use of this software and very light on Desktop/Laptop to work on. tools are easily accessible work on bigger canvases and can handle big sizes like it's nothing, Overall a tool that can do all the things which a graphic designer requires and is important for them to showcase their work

Cons

Fewer features for image editing, layer panel can be improved, can have blending modes in the layers panel.

ANTONIO R.

Design, self-employed

Corel helped me in every area of my business

My favorite is the ability to make flyers in brilliant beautiful colors! I love the ability to easily convert anything on the screen to an object and then use layers to help me guide through the process. It's a dream program.

Pros

I could make anything! Import and export anything! And it was easy. Learning CorelDraw, I thought, would be difficult. It wasn't. I love this product!

Cons

I have no complaints about CorelDraw. I love it.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Corel Draw la mejor opción para diseño grafico

Excelente experiencia como diseñadora, me resulta mucho más fácil de utilizar que otros programas, ofreciendo las mismas funcionalidades con un consumo menor de memoria y gran variedad de formatos para guardar los trabajos

Pros

Todo me gusta, pero sobre todo la facilidad de uso, las herramientas que ofrece y que es liviano para la memoria de mi pc

Cons

No hay nada que no me guste, he probado varias opciones de programas de dibujo y me he quedado con corel por la interfaz intuitiva y sencilla. Fácil de usar.

SS

Steffanie S.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Horrendous Software

If I had to sum up my experience with CorelDRAW in one word, it would be ‘frustrating’. For how crucial it is at our business it does not deliver reliable results. It takes forever to load, it often freezes up, and deletes things you’re working on at random. When loading files from other design software (such as Adobe Illustrator) file transfer takes multiple steps. Even when these steps are followed exactly, sometimes CorelDRAW still doesn’t work. In order to engrave, for us CorelDRAW is a necessary evil. But if you can avoid having to use it, do. I would not recommend CorelDRAW to anyone.

Pros

At our company we use CorelDRAW as the main software for our engraving machines. So what I like most about this software is that it allows us to engrave, expanding our product line and customer base by 50%. In this sense, CorelDRAW is an extremely important part of our everyday work.

Cons

For it being such a major part of our daily work, using CorelDRAW is awful. Transferring files from Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop that are necessary to use often results in major errors and wasted materials. This is the kind of software where you have to hold your breath and cross your fingers for it to function. CorelDRAW is unreliable, antiquated, unnecessarily complex yet also rudimentary. Using CorelDRAW reminds me of knock-off editing software that I used in 2005. This would be okay if it worked smoothly, but it doesn’t. Overall this is a very disappointing software.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Amazing Designers tool for all design concepts

Overal coreldraw draw is the easiest design tool to work with and has amazing support booth from the developers and online users platforms its also very easy to find tutorials online for the same making it my best choice for editing and design.

Pros

The software has all the features well displayed with an easy user interface to work through the ability to create text documents and to link corel with other text editors like word and to import and edit images makes it an all in one editors tool.

Cons

The software has no feature to completely remove an image background making images editing quite difficult. The software also does not have an online platform that could be an amazing add-on since one can access it from anywhere increasing the platform dependency.

JA

Josiah A.

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Review in Quality

One business problem which I have solved is creating of better and easier comprehension of ideas of large companies around me.

Pros

I really like the interface of the application, as it is easy to use while designing, the toolbar and colour palette are well arrange to use. It has good quality over some apps.

Cons

The area where I have challenge on the app is the area of area of payment for subscription. Considering the price stated, it is way too high for some countries to pay. That's why you see pirated version of the software.

Edwin O.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

CorelDraw the best powerful graphic editor available

This software is really one of the best old software's for graphic and vector editing. It performs well once you get understanding on how to use it. I would urge people to use since learning how to use it not that complicated.

Pros

First what I liked about this software is because it is user friendly, it is easy to operate or use that software. Another this is its interface, it is so really simple in that I did not have any difficulty working with the features and components to come up with something productive. Another thing I like about this software is that it is available in more than platforms. Lastly it has an excellent collaboration tool in the comments sections which enables other users comment on its artwork without necessarily downloading the application.

Cons

Sometimes loading this application takes a lot time and this is really boring. Its pricing is somehow high compared to adobe related software's. It also has free version although it has limited features. I don't have much more negative about this software since it addresses all issues related to editing.

RS

Rex S.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Best Page Layout Software!

Been using CorelDraw since version 4. Its come a long way! I highly recommend it for page layout and logo creation. Its more affordable than than other software in its class. I have created many catalogs and logos over the years with CorelDraw. Always get compliments on my work.

Pros

The latest Version 2019 has been a great inprovement in the overall performance with Window 10. Many of the issues resolved from older versions. Page layout is the number one thing I use the software for. Also graphics and logo creation. I create single page marketing materials and even catalogs with CorelDraw. Its by the the best software I have used for creating marketing materials. A real pro is the formatting for microsoft office and the web. One click and its ready. Also the save to PDF is a great feature and used all the time.

Cons

I have no real cons with CorelDraw. The issues I see is in the learning curve as it takes time to learn. Trying to teach others how to use it is not easy. Would like to see more options in the customization of the user interface.

RH

Robyn H.

Architecture & Planning, self-employed

A good place to start for anyone serious about getting into graphics design.

CorelDRAW is overall a very capable software. The possibilities of what you can create with it are endless. I started using CorelDRAW at architecture school and used it to do everything from creating custom graphics to final presentation layouts. This software was pretty easy to learn. The learning process is never finished with this software as after more than two years of using it, I’m still discovering new ways to achieve my desired results. No matter how many other software I use that can do the same thing, ultimately I always come back to CorelDraw.

Pros

Great for beginners. Once mastered, CorelDRAW delivers fast results. Multiple releases each with more and more features. It’s a vector-based illustration software used for designing, leaving you with clean and sharp edges, no matter how many times you resize elements.

Cons

Though it is great for beginners, it is not the industry standard that sometimes complicates collaborative design efforts. CorelDRAW is very temperamental, like when you switch between different tools too fast, the program would slow down, freeze, and in most cases crash.

Mario Humberto A.

Mining & Metals, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

CorelDraw

e otimo uso a ferramenta de desde 2000 ja me ajudo com muitos projetos de design grafico e otimo de se trabalhar e exportar graficos de qualidade

Pros

Facil de usar otimas ferramentas, qualidade excelente dos trabalhos finalizados e otimos para grafica e empresas media e de grande porte que trabalha com midias socias baners planfletos cartoes qualidade otima para a impresao em grafica.

Cons

Preço da licença e valor bem alto para pessoas que usamos o aplicativo como ferramenta de trabalho e precisa de equipamento com bom grafico minimo i7 6 geração 8 ou 16g de ram e hd de 1 tera.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

samuel t.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Best Graphic Design Software for Vector Drawing

CorelDraw is overall a great Graphic Design software to use. It’s will be a bit complex to use, especially for first time user but for a widely adopted software, you can easy get a video tutorial for your advantage.

Pros

Although I have been using Photoshop for years but I find CorelDraw very easy to use for Vector Drawing. CorelDraw proves to be a powerful, capable graphic design app, my favorite part of using CorelDraw is the fact that it’s capable of rendering amazing effects without the help of plug-ins (unlike Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop). CorelDraw has professional-level and unique features, easy to understand. Perfect for Graphic Designs.

Cons

1: Apparently I have to stick with Windows OS to make use of CorelDraw, MacOS isn’t supported and that’s a bummer. 2: Pricing seems a bit aggressive. 3: Although CorelDraw has some amazing features to help make project neat and ease, however there are an overwhelming number of tools and features to use; it definitely take quite a while to learn how to use them all.

Zoyree Estefania L.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

One of the best designing software I have ever used

Corel draw is just an amazing graphic designing software, considering the amazing content I am able to produce being an engineer and not a graphic designer I can truly tell that everybody can use it a its fullest, you just need to invest a lot of time to master it because it is not an easy software, but it is really rewarding.

Pros

Corel draw is one of the best vectoring softwares, since I have used it in our company all of our documents have gotten significantly better. We redraw every graph that comes from excel, we recreate all of the tables created with word and edit all of the pictures that come from powerpoint. For me it has been an excellent complement to our office softwares.

Cons

A big handicap that corel has is the fact that it is not easy to learn or streamlined at all, for you to even create basic designs you need not only to learn every command it has but also to learn how they all work, and in some cases just using one basic command requires more than 5 steps, It is an excellent software but you will need to invest a lot of time to master ir.

very good

Pros

easy to use and easy work this program is useful

Cons

this is easy and help me design banners and posters

RR

Rocío R.

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Dificil de aprender, fácil para crear

Pros

La amplia gama de funciones y características. Me encanta su interfaz intuitiva y personalizable, que facilita el proceso de diseño y la creación de proyectos muy visuales con un trabajo más sencillo (una vez lo aprendes a usar bien) que photoshop, por ejemplo.

Cons

La curva de aprendizaje es más empinada que una montaña cuesta arriba, al principio se hace muy difícil usarlo, primero usé Corel Draw, luego pasé a Photoshop y por otra empresa cambié a Corel de nuevo y desde entonces, que lo aprendí a usar, me quedo con ellos, pero me hubiera gustado que tuviera una curva de aprendizaje más parecida a la ed Photoshop.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Not for Mac User

Pros

Corel Draw is the first software ever i used. I use this software really for almost 18 years and for many time, has been leader between other software. It was really simple (if you know the basics about vectorial design), powerclip function, shapes combination... i started my designer life with this software.

Cons

There are not Corel Draw version for OS system. Is a really drama 'cause they skipped a slice of users.

PC

Peace C.

User friendly

Pros

I have been using this product for over 16 years. That alone means a lot. It helps display the creativity I feel inside

Cons

Can this product have a language interface

Carlos Abel B.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Diseños para redes sociales

La utilización de este programa en líneas generales me parece genial, la gran variedad de herramientas, por más que cueste a veces encontrarlas, en general esta super bien y lo que admiro tanto y que no se compara para nada con otras app es el espacio para diseñar, que no es limitado a una lienzo de impresión.

Pros

Una de las grandes ventajas que encuentro en Corel, que me fascina es el gran espacio para diseñar, que no se limita a solo la hoja de papel, sino que tienes un gran espacio donde uno puede diseñar. También la gran variedad de herramientas con la que cuenta, y la posibilidad de trabajar de manera cómoda con los diseños.

Cons

La versión que tengo debería integrar la IA para ayudar al usuario en la búsqueda de herramientas, debido a la gran variedad con la que cuenta esta.

FM

Frederico M.

Design, 1-10 employees

If i got the adobe package for free today i would continue using corel forever !

I started working with Corel 20 years ago and at the time there were no video tutorials like today. Even so, I taught myself how to use it, as it is an intuitive software with easy tools for execution, administration and work control. To this day, I keep updating my knowledge and using Corel every day in vector graphics and image editing.

Pros

In addition to making my work day easier, it also exports to various other image and vector editing software from other companies without any loss of quality. As I receive materials from other companies that use other software, this makes it very easy. Adobe Illustrator does not export files to Corel for example, it has to be saved in pdf to work with Corel. Corel is part of my professional life and growth and I love it.

Cons

The only thing I think could be improved in Corel would be the export of files with shadow and glow effects to close the file for sending the graphic in pdf. These types of effects have problems such as visual flaws in the final result.

FO

Favour O.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Corel draw, A wonder!

So far Corel draw has made me fall in love with my computer,these days I find it hard to leave my computer screen because daily I get to explore and discover new and exciting features and designs,all it takes is for me to imagine a design in my mind and voila! It comes alive!!

Pros

I love every feature on the app. The fact that I can easily access and understand how to use the tools and mix the colour palettes to get a desired shape and colour makes me excited!! The shape tool is my favorite tool so far,this particular tool in my opinion is the most interesting of all the tools,with this tool you get to shape and restructure different things into different shapes and ways,you can also use this tool to edit pictures without depending on photoshop! The colours are another beautiful aspect of this software, most of the colours like yellow,light ash,light green brings your shapes and designs to life. I Love Corel draw for life!!

Cons

I would like just one feature to be worked on which is the bitmap function. Once converted that design cannot be edited again. It would be lovely to still easily make adjustments to designs even in bitmap form.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Vector software

I used Corel for several years before finally transitioning the vectors to another platform and it was tough the whole time.

Pros

Corel has lots of hidden abilities inside it and the ability to achieve some very strong and complex graphics.

Cons

It’s a very awkward software- much more primitive compared to software I’ve used in the past. It’s took longer to learn than I expected

MS

Moises S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The most intuitive graphic design software.

Our experience as a company using this software has been very good, our designs have improved a lot, especially in the area of Vectors. It is easy to use and the results are very good.

Pros

It is very easy to use, the interface is very intuitive and the functionalities are equal or superior to Photoshop for making vectors. It is a fundamental tool for our team, specifically in the area of logos and corporate image.

Cons

I don't like that when exporting the design in other formats (Psd or Ai) it doesn't export correctly. When I open the design in Photoshop many functions are eliminated and I can't edit correctly if I don't use the same software.

RJ

Rohit J.

Animation, self-employed

"Discover CorelDraw,"

Using this programme keeps my creative juices flowing; I recently created a sizable fashion catalogue in the course of one week because it drastically cuts down on all the tedious tasks I typically have to complete.

Pros

For creating graphics, vectors, brochures, and other graphic designs, it is an amazing programme. Only this excellent programme has delighted me and my clients.Professional and innovative design elements that assist you in getting the finest design for your requirements.

Cons

"I have tried to contact Corel about this without success. Pop-ups can't be stopped despite the settings in the options to do so.Even though there is a clear issue with my equipment, I don't have this issue with comparable products.

Noe Adonai S.

Music, 1-10 employees

Corel draw have a good quality: Intuitive

I make music and I would like to say thanks to CorelDRAW for allow me to create my own branding, my logo an my cover arts. I think without CorelDRAW I couldn't arrive when I am. Thanks.

Pros

The most thing I like of corel draw is it easy to use, I've also tried a lot of other graphic design programs, but I feel uncomfortable with the tools the have. Corel draw have a good quality: Intuitive. There are a lot of people who say the like more your competence, I don't know why, but you can clean your name making a new and fancy app, and very important: Creating Ads Campaigns, inspiring a lot of people with your vision of creating art with corel draw. BTW: I have a lot of ideas, so I have another: Corel Draw is a program to design logos and another vectorized images... Create a new program to draw, corel draw can make a great images, but I would love to paint into corel draw. I hope this ideas help ;)

Cons

You can improve this things... Sometimes when I try to apply an advanced weathered fill, the program closes. Corel draw have a lot of tools and options, but I would love to use all of them in a simplified form. I'd be nice to all the users if you create a new corel draw more easy to use. Something like an app made for begginers in graphic design. The other day I thought you can make millions of dollars if you make an Android App, because all the people have cellphones and they want to create things but there isn't an app for graphic designers.

AS

Aria S.

Publishing, 11-50 employees

Powerful Vector Editor in Lightweight

I used this software since the version 3.1 and there's no reason for me to switch to other software.

Pros

Doesn't consume too much computer memory, can be used even in a low-end machine, and all necessary functions for 2D vector drawing is working very smooth.

Cons

Online integration, in many occasion, is not something critical, specially for people that are mostly works out of the grid.

TL

Tatyane L.

Retail, self-employed

best editing program

photo correction, cropping, color modification, implementing objects in photos, clipping templates

Pros

Your editing speed, export quality of your graphics, use of color profiles, print options and custom cut lines

Cons

of course rss... the price is a very expensive heat