Jazva

Inventory Management Software for B2B & B2C companies

visit website

Jazva Reviews

Pros

We are very happy that we found this solution and highly recommend this system for mid-size+ companies.

Belle N.

Maks N.

They really go out of their way to Support us and wonderful to have everything in one place when listing on Various channels including our own website. CSR is especially helpful.

Linda D.

John A.

Vlad T.

Shipping automations are nonexistant. I could go on for days with bad things.

John A.

3.5

Jazva Review

Shoreline Handwerks, LLC is a small business focused on selling a full range of quilting fabrics, quilting notions and supplies. Shoreline has several sales channels including eBay, Amazon, Woo Commerce Web Store and a brick and mortar shop. A vital link, which Jazva fulfills, is the tracking of inventory related transactions including order consolidation, stock management and order shipment across...

Pros

Very rich product set. Very good customer/technical support. Cloud based with minimal down time. Very fast transaction response time.

Cons

Report writer not intuitive. Support is on west coast time. No ios based app that can access Jazva functioality.

Excellent Inventory Management Software

Jazva has allowed us to integrate several different sales channels including our website into one unified system. Using Jazva saved our company huge amount of time and money on inventory maintenance and order fulfillment. The support staff was there every step of the way to assist us in the integration process and help us every way they could.

Pros

Jazva synchronizes our inventory with our eBay, Amazon and our WooCommerse website automatically whenever a product sells on either one of the platforms. This level of integration allowed us to save tremendous amount of time on fulfilling orders and getting them out on time. One thing I would like to note is the amazing support staff. They work on West Coast time but are one click away on any page inside Jazva for us to reach out to them using the live support button and help with any issues we might run into.

Cons

Lack of documentation on the reporting portion of Jazva. Jazva has a really deep reporting features that will help you see the little details about every order and performance of your company but unfortunately the documentation in their help center is lacking in details on how to maximize the use of said feature.

OK for a starter OMS/WMS. Not for a growing company.

Jazva was what we needed as a new business, however once we started growing, they couldn't. The support was not good. They often tried to play the blame on sales channels or users who they thought were new. OK as a start up OMS/WMS.

Pros

Easy to navigate and layout was great. Could customize reports which was a plus! Inventory/warehouse management was good.

Cons

Support was NOT good. Many times your issues were blamed on the sales channels when it was in fact a Jazva issue. Took support long times to assist. Had limited integration. No customization. No room for growth.

Dear April, Thank you for the review. Jazva is always working to make the platform better for its users, as here we value each customer, their business and their time. We have grown so far, and not only small businesses but also large ones enjoy working with Jazva. We do not only make improvements in the platform itself, but inside Jazva Staff as well. Together with our well-trained implementation team, you will start your journey with Jazva from the very first day. Our Support and Implementation team is working 24/7 and is always ready to help you. If there is any way to earn Your business in the future, please, let me know. Best regards, Maria Jazva Support Team

We Cant Live Without It!

Jazva has been great for us. As a small company of under 10 employees, it was advanced enough to handle a company that could easily need 15-20 employees without the system. The cloud/online accessibility for us is major. As a VP of the company I'm always out the office, but I'm always connected to the company. I also am able to bring commerce with our company on the road with Jazva, and no need for...

Great Software with Many Features

This is a great product that gives the user the ability to list items across many platforms from a single software. It is great for managing inventory as well as your personal sales across many channels. Suggestions to the developers are always considered for custom features and help improve the experience and functionality of the software.

Pros

Cons

Simple use once you get it down but hard to master all of the functions for its full potential with basic FAQs.

Good song and dance but huge failure

Jazva told me they could give me the world basically. They fell way short on every promise. They refuse to refund you wasted money. Ive been with them for 7 months and i have still not received my full setup. I have hardly received any training on the software after several plee's for it. They have no ability to pull catalog data like i was promised. No API support at all. I can not begin to express...

Pros

Nothing my experience has been nothing more than a scam.

Cons

Does nothing that they say it will do. Reports are terrible. Kitting is a joke. Inventory management was still not right after 7 months. The employees that they have are so overworked they cant possibly have the time to give you the help you need. Shipping automations are nonexistant. I could go on for days with bad things.

Dear John, I wanted to reach out and thank you for the valuable feedback, and apologize for the experience detailed in the review. It is very disappointing to learn that our previous team didn't handle your case with care and efficiency. I would like to let you know that within the past year, Jazva changed its development and support teams. Now only well-trained and professional staff is working...

Scam company, features are not what they state! be careful!!

None.!

Pros

software itself doesn't even function how they advertise! no PROs.. I thought maybe 1 person in support was ok, but in the end he was used.

Cons

They will try NOT TO REFUND YOU! They lie about the full features and restrictions to there features, and forced me out of setup and was never setup complete. Literally nothing worked. They even uploaded my inventory wrong and everything was 999! They said because i placed a column out of place, but they are the ones who sent me the file to input! WORST COMPANY IVE DEALT WITH. Customer support,...

Dear Jonathan, We wanted to reach out and thank You for taking the time to leave valuable feedback, and we apologize for the experience detailed in Your review. We are very disappointed to learn that our previous team didn't handle Your case with care and efficiency that all our customers deserve. We would like to let You know that within the past year, Jazva changed its development and support teams....

Jazva Customer Service

I have been with Jazva for more than 6 months, I've been paying them monthly for their monthly charge but I still haven't use them. They kept me hanging. The software can help us on what we need and I'm still hoping we can solve the issues but they don't care anymore as long as they kept getting paid. I should move forward.

Pros

The software have most of what we need. They have a lot of features that a company needs.

Cons

I can't use it. It is very technical and will need some support help. But support response once in a while.

Dear Elven, We wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to leave valuable feedback, and we apologize for the experience detailed in your review. We are very disappointed to learn that our previous team didn't handle your account with care and efficiency that all customers deserve. We would like you to know that within the past year, Jazva has changed its development and support...

We've been using Jazva's ecommerce software since 2014. It has helped us automate most of our order processing since we sell auto parts in different marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Walmart. We also use Jazva to manage inventory and drop shipping. The biggest benefit is that it saves us a lot of time, keeping us organized and fulfilling orders faster. Batch processing, custom bin location management...

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Requires a good understanding of the logic behind the system

Jazva - Excellent Software - Highly Recommend

Jazva is great software for multi platform selling. It keeps track of all inventory across all channels. Shipping, receiving and invoicing is all done from this one platform. So much easier that balancing 7 different software platforms.

Pros

Functional - Integrates easily to Ebay Amazon and other ecommerce venues. Customer Support - They are always quick to answer questions and figure out a solution. Highly improved order process flow. Orders, invoicing and shipping all in one software package. Gone are the days of managing multiple software's (and saves money too.)

Cons

Needs Better Customization - Most items works as they should, however there are a few things that should be able to be changed, such as kit items and they way they show on orders. User Friendliness - Some things seem simple on the surface, but are super involved and usually need the help of the support team, which will handle it, but I should be able to change a shipping charge myself and not have to ask support to do it for me.

Logistics made easy!

Pros

We like that it's an all inclusive system that allows us to do everything we need to operate in one Warehouse Management System. We can receive, inventory manage, process orders, ship, etc.

Cons

There are sometimes small issues but Jazva will always address and fix them within a timely manner. Its normal to have technical problems once in a while for all systems.

Great program with lots of features

They really go out of their way to Support us and wonderful to have everything in one place when listing on Various channels including our own website. CSR is especially helpful!

Pros

Great program with lots of features! Everything in one place...

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve , it would be helpful to have more in their knowledge base but overall it’s the best program I’ve seen of its kind and I was looking for one for over two years

Customer service...lacking...loosing sales...

Pros

When it works it integrates all of our sales channels.Potential is there to actually be great...but for the love figure out your own software.

Cons

When it doesn't work all of ours sales stop immediately. And their customer support team literally takes 24-48 hours to offer a suggestion and when the suggestion comes it's right out of the knowledge base and has little to do with your problem. I find it annoying that after 4 hours on chat talking with someone that feels like they may have an answer I get the dreaded..."Let me see if a developer can help." 24-48 hours later I get the "try this" notification that has nothing to do with my problem followed by a "Let us know if it doesn't work."

Dear Ryan, I wanted to reach out and thank You for taking the time to leave valuable feedback, and I apologize for the experience detailed in Your review. It is very disappointing to learn that our previous team didn't handle Your case with care and efficiency that all our customers deserve. I would like to let You know that within the past year, Jazva changed its development and support teams....

Jazva delivered! Highly recommend if you are looking for system automation!

We started looking for automation solution late 2017, that's when we found out about Jazva. Jazva initially promised us a lot of things, at first we were a bit hesitant on the delivery of the system since we know exactly what we needed. After using the system for a little over half a year we can say that Jazva deliver what they promised, our team is happy with the overall result and efficiency. Worth our time and money. We highly recommend it!

Pros

Ease of use once is learned just like any other software, flexibility of integration, automation with accounting software, inventory status.

Cons

It takes some time to get used to the back-end system, since the system language and layout was not something our team was used-to. However, once learned is easy to use on a day-to-day

They cannot do what they say they can.

We spent six months with this knuckleheads trying to get set up. They never did do what they said they were going to and we finally had to file a complaint with our credit card company because they kept billing us and never did refund our deposit. Not a reputable company at all.

Pros

None, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about this company. They pass you off to a different person at each step so they can always say "who told you this" when they cannot produce what was promised.

Cons

Liars Do not have the robust listing tools they say they do. Incompetent Continue to bill even after you have cancelled. Will never refund you even after they say they will.

Dear Kimberly, We wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to leave valuable feedback, and we apologize for the experience detailed in Your review. We are very disappointed to learn that our previous team didn't handle Your case with care and efficiency that all our customers deserve. We would like to let You know that within the past year, Jazva changed its development and support...

Loaded functions!

Pros

Lots of functions and clear data. Makes it very easy to send items to multiple market places.

Cons

Sometimes have to fix the ebay listings as the fields for Amazon and ebay are different.

Good overall

It's ease and fast, Always able to fix any issue we have.

Cons

Fraud software filled with bugs

Pros

Nothing, you're sold on lies and we're suing for fraud

Cons

The features you're sold on don't exist and worse yet much of the software becomes broken as you use it. We ran into multiple situations where the software would simply corrupt our product data, making it unusable for us to push proper inventory. This caused huge headaches when the wrong inventory was being pushed out. It damaged our company.

Dear Vlad, We wanted to reach out and thank You for taking the time to leave valuable feedback, and we apologize for the experience detailed in Your review. We are very disappointed to learn that our previous team didn't handle Your case with care and efficiency that all our customers deserve. We would like to let You know that within the past year, Jazva changed its development and support teams....

Good Product

Pros

A recommended software for a logistics company that really needing inventory management. It is very easy to use and convenient.

Cons

As of now, I didn't expect some issues yet. Just continue the good customer service.

Service Agreement

We spend 4 months trying to get the program working. We paid the set-up and subscription fees and they did not refund our payments. It seems to be a very small software company with not enough capable personnel. They did not follow the signed service agreement.

Pros

None, they could not make it to work. We spend a lot of hours and every time they come back with a different excuse.

Cons

The program does not interoperate with various third party platforms. Accounting/Finance very weak, inventory control not functioning. No training or set-up as promised.

Dear Tony, I wanted to reach out and thank you for the valuable feedback, and apologize for the experience detailed in the review. It is very disappointing to learn that our previous team didn't handle your case with care and efficiency. I would like to let you know that within the past year, Jazva changed its development and support teams. Now only well-trained and professional staff is working...

Perfect Inventory Management System

Pros

Good inventory management system especially to those small to mid-size company for it helps to become more accurate when it comes to inventory.

Cons

I experienced some logs but of course it is normal for all the systems I have tried. No big issue so far...

This reviewer only left a rating

Cons

Dear Eric, Thank you for the review. We are working hard to provide quality service and better experience to our customers. Recently we have recruited new staff and made improvements in the system. We would love to hear back from you and know exactly what you are not satisfied with in jazva and what expectations you have unfulfilled. Let us know If you still see the future of your Business with Jazva. Best regards, Maria Jazva Support Team