Joomla Reviews

4.14/5 (351 reviews)

Stacy Meyer

A little work goes a long way!

Reviewed 2019-10-17

I was a faithful user of Joomla for 8 to 10 years. I actually got very good at working within the CMS. Once you learn how it all fits together, it can be a productive CMS, but it's simply not as easy as Wordpress. Wordpress is much less complicated and can do what Joomla does.

Pros
Joomla was the very first CMS I ever used. Being open source doesn't hurt, as it's always updating and evolving. The biggest pro for this product is that you have an enormous extensions catalog, both free and paid, which means you can create a one of a kind website.

Cons
For me the same thing that makes it great, is also the same thing that makes it less great. With Joomla being updated quite often, it happens often when extensions fail to update as quickly as the CMS itself, which renders them inactive until updated. Plus, there is a learning curve to working with Joomla, and it doesn't take long to forget which extension controls what element of the site.

Sergey Morozov

Zero $0 investment, resulting in a great looking website

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Not only I learned something new, which I've never known before, I was also able to present a great looking product to a higher level management, which really didn't cost company a penny.

Pros
I came to use Joomla when I needed to build a web based portal for my company to organize internal resources and data. While I can't call myself a Linux guru, it really took me 15 minutes to get my initial Joomla website up and running. Instructions are very clear and simple. Joomla was my first CMS product to evaluate. While it did take me a couple of days to understand it's structure, from that point, building a website was as easy as 123. Everything is visual. You don't have to be a great programmer / web developer to get along with this product. With the amount of available free and paid plugins, sky is really your limit to your web site customization. While my website was fairly simple (as that's the way I wanted to have it), I've seen examples of very complex high end websites, built on Joomla. My favorite feature is a backup. It so happened several times, that I managed to break my website. Restoring from a backup and going back live was so easy, it was hard to believe. Provided this was a totally free solution (Ubuntu Linux + Joomla CMS), I couldn't ask for a better software for my project.

Cons
Really nothing. Like I said it did take me a couple of days to understand how to add content and structure it, but once this was figured out, the rest was a breeze.

Anonymous

‘Thanks to Joomla Community’

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-07-20

Wouldn’t exaggerate. A community who believes that the web should be for every one, works tirelessly to afford that opportunity free of cost. Go get it and experience for yourself. Go to https://downloads.joomla.org/ and understand your limits or nolimits. Then just leave a note of appreciation @ Joomla.

Pros
Thanks to Joomla community we have open source CMS to build websites at free of cost. Imaging the cost we have to incur if we had to rely on a multinational SW developer? This community of developers have come together and given us an exceptional CMS in building a site be it personal or commercial but free of cost. All you need is a hosting plan (free or paid and in most, Joomla is included as the CMS together with WP etc.) and you can get going building your site but you may need some coding skills if you want to customize your site. Having said so, Joomla has its own resources even for an average person to learn through errors. ‘If you are keen, Joomla is lean’. Why worry, you don't need to pay for your trials and errors. There are tons of learning material available at https://training.joomla.org/, https://forum.joomla.org/, etc where Joomla community is behind you to help you in making your project get going. There are enough of layouts and extensions/plugins free and paid, choice is yours. Don’t ask questions about SEO, all built-in. No need to pay for third parties to bring your site to the front. Don’t get caught to advertising, and if you, you will end up paying for what is offered free at Joomla. Now don’t worry about where you come from and the language you speak. Joomla will speak FOR YOU. Now, try Joomla for the endless features and resources.

Cons
Ideal for webmasters. That doesn’t mean you cannot utilize Joomla. Joomla is never downgraded. Its not an insult to Joomla community. But what I meant was for webmaters, the limit is beyond the sky.

Anonymous

Joomla is a great cms alternative to Wordpress

Reviewed 2019-02-13

I’ve used it for years with great results for myself and clients. I feel that my joomla sites have been more easy to update and more stable than the Wordpress ones as the years have went by. I’d much more rather troubleshoot a joomla error than a Wordpress one :) any day

Pros
I love Joomlas structure both from a content editors perspective and a coders perspective. Joomla is setup out of the box to handle and organize large amounts of content and is seo friendly. It’s templating system is easy to work with and makes it so much easier for designers and users. It’s admin is customizable and is logical. I’ve tried to love Wordpress but find myself always going back to joomla. In so many ways it’s core features and overall structure is just more logical to me and cleaner. Many times there isn’t a need for plugins cause the core will do most things which helps later on with site migrations and upgrades. With either Wordpress or joomla of one finds themselves needing super advanced feature sets such as for e-commerce or other things then I’d recommend looking into a customized saas service since they will be a lot more stable and better in the long term for maintenance and security. But for content sites and most business applications I love joomla over most other cms choices. The latest versions of joomla have also added nice core features making it extensible in a myriad of ways. As a non coder by trade I was able to learn joomla well and customize things myself since they are laid out more logically,

Cons
I think akeeba backup should partner with joomla and make akeeba a core feature of the cms :) but it’s still easy to install myself and run backups :) so no problem.

Alvaro Medina

CMS that is fully customizable

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Joomla! CMS is one of the first out there, and it keeps improving. Support is easy to find via their active Open source community. The setup requires a little reading up, but once you get past this initial hurdle, everything else is easy to use, intuitive, and super flexible to suit everyone's need. Joomla! is also a good choice in teaching young IT and Web enthusiasts since it is open source and fully extensible and customizable. It will run on older hardware, and minimum requirement will not be a problem.

Pros
Joomla! has been around for decades, and the reason for such popularity and continued use is that it is easy-to-use and manage, it is open source and has a huge and active community that maintains it. The community provides extensive documentation, FAQs, and support for almost any question or issue you may encounter. Joomla! can be set up locally and easy to deploy to the Internet publicly. The security features have significantly improved through the years. This CMS comes with an intuitive dashboard. And there are many third-party integrations available for setup. Since this is open source, the elements are customizable to suit your needs.

Cons
Setting up may require an initial (steep) learning curve. May be not as easy to set up as Wix or Weebly. Hence may require the admin to be more-or-less tech savvy (and not just a beginner).

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Candace Eason

Exceptional web developing software application!

Reviewed 2018-04-03

The benefits of using Joomla include managing content within a secured database. Other benefits of Joomla include learning about site analytics, metadata, structure and navigation of building a professional website. Additional benefits of utilizing Joomla include receiving a certification for the completion of certain exams. Furthermore, the benefits of utilizing Joomla consist of being able to clone or download repositories from GitHub to assist with more website development.

Pros
Joomla is an open source content management system that non-profit, state agencies, small-businesses, or corporations. Organizations can benefit from utilizing Joomla because the features within the applications are relatively simple to utilize to distribute company's information on a website. Joomla is an excellent tool that interfaces with your company's network that allows for online applications to be built. Joomla utilizes a standard website content builder similar to Word Press that allows for classified fields to be entered by the end user. Content can be managed by authenticated or authorized users for publishing purposes. Content can be synced with the company's intranet or internet ensuring smooth synchronization between two platforms using PHP and SQL.

Cons
Promotional materials may be forwarded to the company's legal address as providing an address is required upon registering with volunteers.joomla.org. IP Address may be utilized to identify possible abuse, which may be shared between third parties. IP Addresses my be shared when commenting on features, which also includes the users name and email address. Other information may be collected, but the "other information" is not specified within the terms of service agreement or privacy policy. Sharing of other information can be allowed with third parties regarding advertisements of goods or services.

Lisa Keyser

Joomla Is Robust and Extensible

Reviewed 2016-11-29

I've been using Joomla! for almost 10 years, since the very early days of the project. It's come a long, long way since then, and it remains one of the most flexible and feature-rich CMSes out there. The caveat is that any novice will have difficulty learning the ins and outs of Joomla unless they are massively dedicated to pouring over pages of documentation. When compared to WordPress, it has more out-of-the-box features but is a little less user-friendly in terms of getting up and going.

Pros
The built-in ACL is excellent, allowing you to easily create user-focused site without adding a ton of plugins. Joomla beats WordPress in user management, menu management, and template management out of the box. There is very little that you can't do with this software.

Cons
Many people don't keep the software up-to-date, which leads to security concerns and has given the impression that Joomla is insecure. It's not any more or less than other open source software, but it HAS to be kept up-to-date, and with all open source CMSes security software is a must. SEO isn't quite as easy in Joomla but I hear that's changing with upcoming releases.

Alan Brown

Amazing CMS for larger government websites

Reviewed 2018-09-25

I've had a great experience with Joomla as it has a huge number of extensions, particles, and templates to help you get the perfect results for a refined and highly functional website.

Pros
We use Joomla for our County websites that serve 1 million plus customers. We have a number of staff editors that maintain their specialized content for our 3 local government websites here in Southern California. When working with Joomla, a good template developer is essential and it's important to use a good hosting company for ease of installation and maintenance. We use InspireThemes for our templates and SiteGround as our hosting company. This is a terrific combination as these vendors provide excellent products and superior support. Joomla is a fantastic CMS for our needs as it provides stability, powerful extensions, room for expansion, and ease of use.

Cons
I would strongly advise anyone wanting to use Joomla to start with a Quickstart template with a strong framework built in, like Gantry5 framework. The Quickstart templates save development time and frustration. You can easily install a fresh template in a matter of minutes and then choose your features and away you go! But use a reliable template developer and a customer service oriented hosting company - VERY IMPORTANT!

Anonymous

I will keep using Joomla and can't recommend enough

Reviewed 2019-04-14

I was able to collaborate on design changes to our corporate website with my fellow designers and developers, and overall the experience of editing, designing, previewing, and publishing content was at first a little time consuming to follow all the steps, but eventually was so easy to follow time and time again. It is a tool that myself and my colleagues continue to turn to when we have web development tasks that need to be completed and with new features continuing to be pushed out, it's never been a better time to learn how to use and train others on the program as well.

Pros
I found Joomla to be a great tool that was used as the back end engine of our customer facing website. As someone with some technical skills, I was able to learn how to use the editing tools pretty quickly, I learned how to be a user administrator and set up permissions for our customer portal to allow ease of access for customer materials - the overall set up of these features was a very stress free process.

Cons
Depending on how you've decided to use this content management tool, the process of upgrading certain features and customizing the back end user interface can be challenging when the needs arise. I find the normal challenges that I've found with similar content management tools, however there is little that I dislike from a back end user perspective.

Erik Kowalski

Joomla review

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Overall experience was pleasant. I do however favor other content management systems a little more based on functionality and ease of format, but still overall very positive.

Pros
I liked how organized and user friendly this content management system was. It was very easy to show my clients that they could help edit and change things on their own website instead of calling me every day to make simple changes that only take a couple minutes. Those couples minutes don’t really add up enough to pay out enough to compensate my time being used for free each time they were to call and ask about simple changes. The “what you see is what you get” functionality made this possible. I also liked that I could get into the backend of a website and control the coding instead of just using the “wysiwug” (what you see is what you get)

Cons
What I liked least is that if a website didn’t maintain all the necessary updates and were stuck on a way older model, it would make it extremely difficult to jump and skip all the necessary updates to the newest one. I had one website that had never been updated to the newest joomla, running on a very old version, that made creating the website a nightmare and wasnt sure how to jump to the newest version without having to take a million steps in between.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Roy Ching

Been a fan since 1.5

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Pros
Joomla with its open source concept has allowed our university to flourish with nearly 2000 articles. I've taken it apart and put it back together several times. From the php to the sql database, joomla provides the developer the opportunity to debug a lot easier. It's also easy to manipulate and create new templates, module spaces and global modifications. We currently have three distinct sites on one install, which helps us maintain the updates. Joomla has been our backborn since 1.5 and we've never looked back. Although its main competitor Wordpress and Drupal offer more bells and whistles, we are grateful for the developers that keep adding and making joomla even better every iteration. Joomla's becoming more streamline and less bloated, which helps our systems run much faster.

Cons
As of late, the security updates have crashed our systems. However, we are able to fix these problems quickly. The main con we do have is that there are few developers on the marketplace offering modules and components. The ones we do find have not been updated for years which is concerning. Joomla system core does have some bloat but can be easily removed.

Andrés E. Bello

Organizing and showing content can be very easy

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Joomla, for those who have not tried it, do it could be here an opportunity to create a blo or even a corporate website, in addition ... it's free

Pros
I have been working in the area of ​​electronic media for at least 6 years and, truth be told, I have walked through several CMS. This one in particular, has called my attention for several things. In principle, the posivilidad develop web pages that are shown with dynamic and interactive content. Nowadays it is a very important point. Another interesting aspect is that it is written in PHP, a language that many IT people in the world, handle quite well. In relation to my work, it is tremendous because it facilitates the updating of the site very easily. Task that I must do several times a day. I think it's an excellent work tool, very intuitive.

Cons
Even though I mentioned that it is intuitive, I think that the person who is going to interact with this or any other CMS must perform some kind of course to handle it easily. Another element to consider, is SEO. I think it can be improved. Currently, other CMS have better benefits in that regard. Mind you, I'm not saying it's bad, only that it can be improved.

Joseph Simony

In many ways better than Wordpress

Reviewed 2017-11-18

Pros
Instead of focusing on Joomla only I tell you why Joomla is a better alternative compared to Wordpress in many scenarios when you are not looking for blog only solution. (Of course when it comes to Blogs there's EasyBlog for Joomla). WordPress was and is technically inferior compared to Joomla because of – spaghetti codes – no multilingual option out of the box – nor access levels and control – nor proper menu management (for those with portals to manage 50+ menu items) – no template, plugin and language overrides (always creating a child theme is really something that shouldn’t exist in the first place) – nor user groups and a lot of other noes…

Cons
The reason Wordpress is still better in many scenarios is thanks to the amazing 3rd party plugin developers (who can rely on the raw purchasing power of myriads of Wordpress users) like Yoast, Woocommerce and multitudes of others and the fast and easy interface. Since Joomla now have a SEO plugin similar to Yoast (called PWT SEO) there are fewer and fewer reasons not to choose Joomla.

Caleb Johnson

Joomla - Free and Open source

Reviewed 2019-10-21

It has been so satisfying to build with this exceptional CMS. It has all the bells and whistle needed and much more, making it truly the Apple of CMS.

Pros
Joomla is a free and Open source content management system (CMS) used mainly for creating and displaying web contents. Joomla is probably the most robust CMS on the market right out of the box giving you that peace of mind from the start. Joomla has over 8,000 extensions available to add functionality on top of functionality, making it as complex as needs be or simple as wants be, so whenever there is the need for more, Joomla has it covered. Joomla is down right one of the easiest to install and update CMS on the market, making it one of the most easiest to manage with little to no hassle at all. Joomla is designed to work with you and mostly for you; therefore, their content management process is simplified which makes creating content as simple as needs be. With Joomla, if you want control, you've got control. Joomla places you completely in the drives seat with advance access control, allowing you to take full control with zero restrictions to make thing happen the way your intend it to. When it is not quite what you want or expect, you can always Override the defaults and customize to your liking without a ton load of advance code. Last but not least, Joomla is super secure so you and your client can feel at easy when building with Joomla.

Cons
Some may say that the UI is a bit too advance compared to others which makes it complicated to build with.

Alberto Navarro

Best CMS to make your own web page.

Reviewed 2019-03-12

I use it daily, for my client's web pages, webs like ecua-americanlab.com, https://www.ccemipol.com/web/ and many others since 2012, by now the latest version is 3.9.4

Pros
It is free, you can pay for templates if you want but is not necessary because you can find a lot of free templates on internet that can help you to build a great landing page or a complete web page, once you learn how to use it, you will be able to build lots of webpages for your friends or clients, you can make a web un 2 hours or less (It will depend on your abilities) but for somebody who don't know anything of this CMS and start as beginner, can use it with demos and tutorials in 2 weeks easily.

Cons
1 It is not the best option if you want to create a professional blog. 2 It is so popular and for that reason, there are more probabilities to be attacked by hackers. 3 There are a lot of functionalities in the main administrative panel, but that could confuse a people that will begin to learn how to use it, and most part of this will not be used for the common user.

Thierry DURANTET

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Un fois maîtrisé la création des templates et la mise en page du site, il devient très pratique et simple à confier à une personne non spécialiste en webmastering pour qu'elle puisse faire du travail de rédaction.

Pros
Joomla est un CMS gratuit qui permet de créer des sites web très élaborés, surtout une fois que l'on maîtrise bien toutes ses fonctionnalités.

Cons
Le code fourni à l'issu de la création d'un site peut être parfois un peu lourd et pas toujours ce qu'il y a de meilleur pour le SEO.

Jenny McWilliam

Joomla is an amazingly versatle way to build great websites fairly easily.

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Its versatility and flexibility make Joomla a great product to work with once you get your head around how it works. There are plenty of tutorials to help the process so it doesn't take long.

Pros
I love the versatility of Joomla - its ability to make your website anything you want it to be. I have been using it since its inception and being free to start off with is a big winner, and many of the addons are free, so it doesn't take much to set it up and get going. There is a wealth of information available to help you and lots of support groups to join to help you get the most out of the product. I believe Joomla leads the way in many web design standards and is a world class product produced and maintained by a talented and dedicated team of volunteers.

Cons
Sometimes it is hard to sift through all the info in forums and support sites to find out what you need, and because it has evolved so rapidly, there is a lot of stuff out there from older versions that slows down searches.

Frederick odosy

Joomla is One of the Most Secure CMS for Creating Websites

Reviewed 2018-09-24

I love Joomla because of the stability and security of Joomla Websites. For companies whose websites have a high likelihood of being hacked, I would recommend they use Joomla to set up their websites.

Pros
I use Joomla to build websites for my clients who need a little edge when it comes to the security of their websites. Unlike other CMS's Joomla so far is the most secure CMS I have worked with. My most favorite thing about Joomla is the stable security. I have never experienced a case of any of my Joomla websites getting hacked. Another reason I like Joomla is that it is easy to use. The architecture of the templates is made up of modules which show you where to place different components on your website pages. I always found it easier to work with template modules. Another thing I like about Joomla is that is it a free software - open source. You don't have to pay to use Joomla. It is just a matter of downloading it and installing it. The only thing you might need to pay for is the premium templates.

Cons
The disadvantage I face with Joomla is that unlike Wordpress, there isn't much help material on the internet to help you when you are stuck with something. Yes, there are some situations where you will find help on something but the likelihood of finding such material is less as compared to that of WordPress. Sometimes you might end up hiring a programmer to help you fix something that you could have fixed yourself if only someone had posted it online.

James Helms

Love and Obsession

Reviewed 2019-01-05

Pros
What an I say, this is my addiction! Seriously, I have been using Joomla! for approximately 14 years and have nothing but good things to say about it. First and foremost it is Free and Open Source giving developers an edge when creating Dynamic Websites. Secondly the development team and community behind Joomla! are hands down the best groups of people. Third, the 3rd Party Developer support for Joomla! is excellent with the Extension Directory providing more than 10,000 current integrations and enhancements. Lastly, the ease of use and end user learning is the simpelest compared to other CMS like Wordpress and Drupal. Our end user adoption of Joomla! is 500% faster than any other with less customer call backs than the others. This is great for customers and makes new business generate faster by word of mouth.

Cons
Nothing bad to say, one of the best things that has happened to me and my compay.

Vinny Hebert

The Potential to Grow

Reviewed 2018-03-09

I build sites for myself and clients using this platform.

Pros
Very powerful tools to restrict and grant access to users and admins built-in. I find it more secure then Wordpress, which is probably due to Wordpress' popularity, however, there are a lot of security features built-in. Very active community and the plugins are vetted regularly that are posted on their website. Joomla websites are very versatile in what they can be used for and can grow as you need them. They keep a regular update schedule and keep the community updated .

Cons
It can be a little confusing whether the content is coming from an article, component or a module. They don't handle canonical links very well and links are all menu based (however that can be a positive because it's easy to dictate what you'd like for a URL). Media Manager is a bit cumbersome and hopefully, version 4 will address a lot of the issues (such as replacing images).

Nairoby Diaz

An easy to use and understand handler

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-14

For developers I recommend Joomla

Pros
Joomla is free software therefore we can review it from head to foot without problem and adapt it to our needs, for this we must have knowledge in php and database, depending on the level of knowledge and the ability to understand foreign source code, you can achieve wonders with Joomla. My beginnings with Joomla were with version 1.7 and migrating it to 2.5 was quite tedious, so much was the impact that I decided to forget about the previous version and start a new website, which was a boost perfect to update the design, select a good template and modify it as required;later the migration of 2.5 to 3 following the tutorial of the official page was much more Simple and fast, I had no problems with the database. Joomla allows the installation of infinities of modules, plugins and extensions that facilitate the work and allow to diversify the page, making it attractive, has extesiones for the management of the security to avoid hacking; changing the language for me was fundamental. There is a large community to find information about Joomla.In terms of user management and administration, it is very broad, with profiles and groups an important level of security is maintained The way to classify the articles by categories, allows you to have an organized and clean website.

Cons
- If it's a blog what you need to do, I do not recommend using Joomla - Some plugins or modules can be security holes. - Also some plugins or modules offer features that you only get if you pay, of course this does not depend directly on Joomla but on the developers of each module, but it can be frustrating when you want to add functionality and you can not pay it.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Darrin Wu

Joomla is a CMS system that is works well for sites with a lot of content, like magazine sites.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Joomla was running a site of mine for several years until I sold it off. The basic version of Joomla can do the job well enough indeed, but the script was never very secure, and I had to do a major version update later on, which was not easy. So I never updated the site at all. For people who do not know anything about PHP, managing a Joomla site can be harder than it looks. The back-end admin can look and feel outdated/slow if you come from a WordPress background. But as far as doing the job, no issues there, and it is still more user-friendly than Drupal.

Pros
Joomla is quite user friendly, and simple to run/manage. It works well to power sites that have a lot of content, and there are now many free plugins that extend its scope. The URLs can be made into SEO friendly URLs with the aid of plugins and installation is not too difficult.

Cons
The back-end admin panel looks and feels rather dated and it is not a very secure script. Hackers are known to easily break into Joomla sites and it seems to consume quite a lot of server resources. If you need support, you are largely limited to the discussion board. Although there are many free plugins, but they may not be updated often, and you could be forced to buy expensive paid plugins simply because your options are limited.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Allie Spangler

Fairly simple

Reviewed 2019-10-21

It has helped a website novice to manage what is needed on the backend.

Pros
I like how easy Joomla! is to use. Our website developer uses this platform and once our website was finished, I was taught how to use it. I like how it's fairly simple to use. I'm not a techy/IT person that understands website software, and I have found once I went through certain functions a few times, I have been able to manage the back end of our website no problem. It's pretty user friendly and has lots of features and options to build and manage your website.

Cons
Sometimes I find it's too simple. It doesn't seem like it's as advanced or sophisticated as other website platforms. I feel like we are limited to just a few standard options and any other clients with the same software have similar websites. Just seems boring to me.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Stefan Balaban

Joomla review

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-07-03

I have used Joomla to create a number of websites and Joomla made it really easy for me to do this. Instead of writing a whole website by hand I can have a working prototype that I can showcase to the customer in a matter of hours.

Pros
Joomla as a CMS has a lot of options and is very modular, for someone who has some knowledge with web development Joomla seems like the right option . Another thing that gives Joomla an edge over other content managing systems is that it has very good search engine optimization which is something very important if we rely on Google for site recommendations.

Cons
Joomla doesn't have a very wide choice of add-ons and templates, which we should consider when deciding on which CMS to use. Also for regular users Joomla is harder to use since it has a somewhat steep learning curve.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Connor Murphy

An acceptable content manager

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-24

Joomla was a pioneer in the area where she fights but the truth is that she has stayed behind other options, even though she is still looking to innovate and try to offer products as good as other options, in my opinion she is a manager good content for those who are starting or starting and do not have a very high budget.

Pros
The truth is that Joomla in terms of what it offers is quite acceptable, one of the things I like is that for a programmer is usually easy to use, it is also free to use so anyone can use Joomla without need of paying nothing, I like that it can also be used locally so that I can do tests without anyone seeing them, it is quite good for projects that are general and that are starting.

Cons
As for what I do not like we have that despite being free to use the best resources are paid and sometimes the poverty of free resources makes it necessary to acquire the payment, also in quality final product is usually more outdated, there are options in the market that allow you to have a better final product and more visually striking, besides that it is usually a content manager a bit complex to use for people who are not very proficient with the computer.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10