Recapture

eCommerce and email marketing solution for businesses

Recapture Reviews

Fast and easy to set up. Works better than others I tried.

First, I got a 10% boost in revenue the first month. Second, I didn't have to waste time doing a lot of complicated setup to get it working. Basically, it just works in the background and adds to my monthly sales because it brings people back to the site to finish their orders.

Pros

First of all, I LOVED how easy it was to set up and use. I've used similar tools before but they took a lot of fine tuning and setup. Recapture was so much easier. Second, I saw a 10% boost in revenue the first month. Third, the live cart feed is awesome. I know it's not good for my productivity to be watching it, but I do it anyway when I want to see in realtime what's going on. Sometimes, it gives me ideas of what to change or when I might want to make a special offer to someone. Fourth, pricing is based on emails sent. (note that this is also a con because it makes pricing confusing)

Cons

The pricing was a little confusing at first. It's a little hard to know in advance how the number of emails sent map back to recovered revenue, which indicates how much you pay for the product. There are ranges of recovered revenue on their pricing page for guidance but until you start using the software, it's still a bit fuzzy because every store is going to have different average order sizes. That said, you can get started for free and it's cheaper & better than most of the alternatives that I tried.

The Best Abandoned Cart Platform We Have Used.

automated cart abandonment software.

Pros

The live cart view gives you a good visual overview of your shopping cart in real time. This helps our Order Processing team prepare for incoming orders. The ability to provide custom messaging to the abandon cart email is great when we want to provide higher/lower discount incentives based on order value. Very easy to read analytics on the dashboard gives you a good idea of best sellers and your campaign success. Lastly, and most importantly, customer support is top notch. Quick responses to queries, quick resolution to cases and an open ear to new suggestions. We have been with recapture for a few years and will continue to work with them.

Cons

The mobile site was lacking in functionality but has been resolved. Would also like to see integration into CRM platforms.

Recover Revenue!

Overall, very usable and easy to set up and install, especially the settings around when and how frequent emails are sent.

Pros

Good tool linked to Shopify for the recovery of abandoned cart items and ensuring emails are sent as reminders. This app helps you recover customer revenue through abandoned cart emails and review reminders.

Cons

Only works with Shopify. Would be good if it was available to more eCommerce tools as needed to set up a Shopify account to operate.

They set the gold standard for Support

There are a lot of options for abandoned carts but if your looking for support look, no further.

Pros

Ease of use Support is unmatched Willingness to improve their software from suggestions.

Cons

None so far. I wish they offered more services.

A perfect tool for abandoned carts + superb customer service

Pros

Recapture is an easy to use tool to help capture more sales for our e-commerce customer. The site allows you to easily customize/design emails and CTAs. The analytics are very helpful and helped us realize how big of an abandoned cart problem we had. The customer service is always very responsive and helpful. 5 stars all around!

Cons

There are no cons to Recapture—I'm that impressed!

Does just what it says, and just what it should

easy to use, high ROI, and great support

Pros

Loved how easy it is to create and manage the emails. Great UI/UX, so intuitive, drag-and-drop editor made it really simple

Cons

Nothing...it's great! We integrated this into our site in just a matter of minutes, pushed the update and almost immediately started seeing response from our potential customers. Great ecommerce solution.

Love this plugin!

We get a lot of sales from it, easy to use and like the email format.!

Pros

Very easy to install and a team was beyond excellent at being super responsive and helping me with the set-up process and answering all my questions.

Cons

Nothing- its great.

We're happy with other abandoned carts tools we've tried.

Pros

It's easy to use and implement, ant the most important, it works

Cons

The reports, are not as customizable as they should be. The calculation of the revenue counts all the convertions not only the ones are assisted by recapture.