SellerChamp Logo
SellerChamp

Multi-channel eCommerce solution for small to large firms

visit website

SellerChamp Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend9.43/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The best part is the customer service - these guys are super responsive and go above and beyond to help resolve any training or customization request. They are there to help you 24X7.

MS

Mandeep S.

To date we are very impressed. The customer service has been top notched and very dedicated to making sure each of their customers/consumers are happy and proud of their product.

TL

Traci L.

That its so easy to use and the customer service is better than anything and words cant describe how amazing it is.

NH

Ness H.

I find time wasted attempting to edit and fix titles and category mistakes that populate that as advertised, I shouldn't have to do.

JB

John B.

One missing feature is the pricing and listing options for collectible copies of books, such as first editions. These make up a majority of my stock, so i end up having to point them out manually.

KS

Kenneth S.

I am confused about the menus, looking for the idiots video tutorial section yet.

SellerChamp users...

Inventory Source

ShipStation-logocaret

ShipStation

Compare both
How would you rate SellerChamp?

Great for all eBay sellers

SellerChamp has been great at integrating our Amazon and eBay inventory. It has also made making eBay listings a breeze. The time savd in making the listings has allowed us to create more listings which basically has made the software pay for itself.

Pros

The ability to easily create an eBay listing by scanning a UPC code or entering an Amazon ASIN.

Cons

The pricing structure changed without notice.

Great Product

Customer service is really good.

Pros

We have bounced around looking for a good way to list and manage inventory. This software is a great answer to our needs.

Cons

We are still looking for something that doesn't make sense and so far it is great

Easy to use and great support

Pros

Overall, great product.. We have integrated it with eBay and Walmart and it has been crucial to our team's success. Support is phenomenal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been addressing our issues almost immediately.

Cons

Bugs still exist however, there are were are addressed by support team in timely manner.

Difficulty of use.

We switched over to inventory source. We had difficulty getting support and issues with integration.

Pros

Ability to connect to a supplier. That would be it.

Cons

Not at all easy to use. Support is too slow.

AMAZING MULTI INTEGRATION SOFTWARE

overall experience is 20 out of 10!! they made selling on walmart so much easier for me. i love this software!

Pros

that its so easy to use and the customer service is better than anything and words cant describe how amazing it is!

Cons

i love it all. AMAZING SOFTWARE MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER

Great company !!!

They have exceptional customer service and will help you wherever and whenever needed.

Pros

I most like the ease of listing on eBay and that you can have your items listed on multiple platforms

Cons

The least I like is the website is kind of slow

DO NOT SUBSRIBE To SellerChamp!!!

You Only get a 30 day return if you sign up for the year! I didn't really have many issues at 1st but after a couple of weeks I realized that I was doing most of the work correcting what was wrong with each listing! So I contacted customer support and they sent me to file out a cancel subscription and after I completed it I got the below message: Your subscription will be canceled at the end of the current billing period on 04/26/22. You may continue to use your account till that time.

Pros

NA......................................................................................

Cons

canceling i realized that i was doing most of the work correcting what was wrong with each listing

Excellent Friendly Service and an amazing staff

Pros

I was able to get my Amazon listings , Compose variations and post them to my other channels

Cons

Took a litle while to figure out, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff were there to guide me along.

Excellent value and great features for multi-channel listing

It is a great product that offers quite a few products within the software for a great price. The customer service is very good and they are helpful with answering any questions you may have.

Pros

I like that I am able to easily scan a UPC barcode and it will give me the listing title, price that it is selling for on the marketplace and ASIN if available. It is also very helpful for finding titles, photos and product info for products where you have a UPC.

Cons

It can be a bit confusing at times. It is a little difficult to switch between marketplaces at times.

Time Saver

Love it! Couldn’t imagine not using the tool. Highly recommended.

Pros

Great tool and saved hours of work ever week.

Cons

Need additional products and more detailed specs.

Amazing Software

Extremely positive. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to sell on multiple channels.

Pros

I loved the customer service. From the beginning they were extremely patient and helpful. I would forget to respond and they would see something within the system and reach out with tips and videos to help me. The amount of time and care they give their customers is unbelievable.

Cons

I wish I could have used it as my center place - I didn't like having to go back to shopify.

Great product and great support

Greatly appreciated

Pros

Effective, fast, and great customer service

Cons

Nothing at this moment.

I was suprised to find out how fast this SellerChamp is

I actually made a sale with one listing, just was playing around with it. that got my attention to list more.

Pros

I really like the speed an automation of finding content and images, prices, most all of the details needed to list really fast

Good feedback

Good overall. I started as a trial to see how it can help me list my fba listing on eBay. Did not have enough inventory to notice Salas on eBay at the time.

Pros

Able to list on multiple market and repricer

Cons

Not enough guide to using platform and price.

I like it so far - strong value for the price - and strong customer service

Pros

Customer service, ease of use, intake process

Cons

it can be improved about 5% for luxury futures, but all the heavy lifting futures are already there

The Worst Software I've Ever Used

A nightmare. They create issues, then laugh at you when you try to get them fixed.

Pros

I liked the idea that it would sync my products out to other platforms. Little did I know how cavalier they were with your information.

Cons

It took me so long to get a setup call and by the time I got one, they overwrote all my product images.