Additional information for Sku IQ
Key features of Sku IQ
View All Features
- Single product creation
- Quantity syncing
- Multi-store syncing
- Unified real-time sales reporting
- Cross-channel sales reporting
- Cross-channel product reports
- Unified customer order history
- Order syncing (eCome to POS)
- Advanced custom reports
- Product pushing
- Historical product linking
- Shopify reserve in-store widget
- Data migration to new POS or eCom
- Sku Cart website
- Real-time inventory management
- Cross-channel analytics
- Store management
- Retail operations management
- Multi-channel order management
- Multichannel selling
- Sales analytics
- Real-time updates to inventory and sales
- Cloud-based API to securely retrieve data
- One JSON API for all POS systems
- Drag & drop interface
- Reserve in-store
- Buy online & pick up in-store
- Same day delivery
- Product curation
- Social integrations
The intuitive dashboard provides a consolidated inventory view, allowing users to manage all SKUs, online and in-store, from a single location.
Users can get actionable analytics, such as top brands or top customers throughout in-store and online channels.
Real-time inventory features enable in-store price changes to instantly reflect online, providing customers with accurate stock levels by store location.
Sku IQ's SkuSync fulfillment dashboard, allows users to flag which physical store fulfilled online orders, funneling orders into the appropriate POS account.
Sku IQ helps businesses build their online presence using social integrations for Pinterest,
Facebook, Twitter, and more.