Sellfy

Sell digital products, physical goods and subscriptions

Sellfy Reviews

Pros

It is a easy to use product. It had great tools to check the progress of your business.

SL

Sergio L.

Found me well and helped me to enlarge my company. Thanks to Sellfy I had the opportunity to promote and build my second business.

GS

Gianni S.

Easy to use and great customer support, thank you Sellfy.

Jon B.

Cons

I miss the option to add a watermark to PDF regardless of how many pages it is.

LC

Lachlan C.

SJ

Shubh J.

Now you have to pay a monthly fee to get started.

4.5

Great solution for selling digital products

Pros

Really Easy to Setup and Use for selling Digital Products.

Cons

Would be cool to have ability to have ability to launch digital store with multiple landing pages for different categories.

its just amazing

faster, amazing, spredable, great tool!

Pros

this is a website that you can usea instantly! everything will be ready if you move you 455! is simple, THE BEST OPTION for the price!

Cons

if they can ad something like integrations click funnels will disappear (i use both)

Good Customer Support, Poor development speed

I've been using Sellfy for well over 2 years now. Everything is rainbows and sunshine. I've stuck with it for so long despite of their slow feature rollouts because of their exceptional customer support. However, recently I was charged for their top tier plan as part of a recurring billing process. I didn't needed it and wanted to downgrade and upon seeing the notification that I'd been charged I immediately...

Pros

Sellfy's customer support is top-notch and they make you feel right at home. You get a fully customisable personal storefront and the option to have your custom domain. The dashboard UI is very well thought out and super intuitive. Create as many pages and embed custom code as you like. Built-in Email marketing campaign tool to send out customised plain text/html emails.

Cons

They don't have any public roadmap which makes it hard to keep a track of what to expect in the near future in terms of product functionality and development. The customer support says yes to every feature suggestion and I'm yet to see them actually implement anything so far. Very slow development speed. Explains why they don't have a roadmap. The amount of money you can make is capped at 200k at the highest plan (premium). Most e-commerce platforms don't have any such limit. No affiliate marketing,customer review,android/ios store app feature. Most of it's competitors have all of these features in their equivalent tiers at par or lower prices. Email credits are limited and very costly.

Great Choice for digital products.

Easy to use. Definitely will recommend to peers.

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to use this software. Life saver.

Cons

No complaints so far. I have not had any challenges so far.

Sellfy Review

I'm solving the problem of having a small team and not having enough money to afford a website developer or take the time to learn and create a site myself.

Pros

100 times easier than making my own website store. I had created a wordpress site and downloaded woocommerce and my intention was to use that. However I had launched my youtube channel pretty quickly and needed a site to host and sell my notes. I found sellfy from other youtubers and thought it was a quick solution for the time being. It's so easy to use that I just kept it and have pushed back the...

Cons

Before the analytic update, what I liked the least was the analytics charts. Now that they're fixed it's more clear however I do not like how the data is calculated. Here's my problem: I have several free products on my site, but I do not want them to count as a purchase because they're $0. I want to know what percentage of people are actually spending money and how much. Counting the $0 purchases doesn't allow me to do this. Also I do not like that date/time stamp of the orders is in regular time military. I also see that purchase amounts for the day, when it comes to the analytics, are not calculated by my time zone. In the email template I'd like to add a hyper link. If this is available I don't see how to do it.

satisfied user

Very satisfied with it with the exception of the fact that there is no telephone support - have to rely on them getting back to me by email which can take anywhere from 1 to 3 days. Monthly cost is a bit higher than i am comfortable with but because of its functionality, I am satisfied with it overall.

Pros

it's ease of use and versatility - am learning more and more about it all the time

Cons

takes an extended amount of time to receive word back from customer support. Need more options for product descriptions, various font options, bolding, italics, font color options, etc. Need to offer payment options of direct payment via major credit / debit cards as a lot of my clients do not feel comfortable using PayPal after repeated PayPal issues. I myself enjoy the PayPal feature because the funds are posted immediately to my account. Would also like the option of not permitting buyers to use PayPal payment from their bank accounts as sometimes these payments take several days to process and in some rare instances, the payments are declined by the buyer's bank

Sellfy Get's Straight to the Point

This is easy, fantastic! We made $100K net in the first 4 months of using Sellfy and I know that has to do with the simplicity of the checkout process and the very nice mobile respsive way the website shows up. Simply put, I love Sellfy lol

Pros

Sellfy has done an incredible job at giving the merchants everything they need with the clutter. We live in a minimalistic age now and to have everything we need to get a store up and running fast is ideal. The support staff at Sellfy is also very fast at responding to your email requests and is always looking for ways to make thre platform better.

Cons

I would have liked to have a subscription plan. We had to move a good majority of our business away from Sellfy since we no offer subscription plans. The only other downside might be the product description page. It feels like it needs more personality than just a place for tex and photos. Not sure what it needs but this is something I feel.

Amazing Platform With All Necessary Functions

I have been using Sellfy to sell my professional templates for more than four years now and never faced an issue. Most recommended platform to sell digital products. Amjad

Pros

The dashboard is extremely easy to use despite providing many features. Flexibility in custimizing your store. You can also embed buy buttons or a complete store on an external website, which helps in getting more traffic and sales. You can create discount copouns.

Cons

Nothing really in my mind as all the necessary functions I need are available and the platform is really reliable.

Excellent way to set up selling digital products

I've been selling digital products on Sellfy for 2+ years.

Pros

This service is fast and easy to set up. You design your products, they take care of everything else. The analytics are helpful and the store front is customizable. Also, you can embed purchase links and buy now buttons directly into your website.

Cons

They used to have a free version where you had to pay a higher transaction %, but that has been eliminated. Now you have to pay a monthly fee to get started. It's worth it for me, but for someone just getting started, it might be a deterrent.

I used Sellfy more than a 3 years

Pros

Easy of use - most liked. Other is bad.

Cons

I can advert my site, in Sellfy it's impossible, so what the reason to use Sellfy?No reason now! Now it's expensive with a worst possible customer service!!! i'm used they service for 3 years, and after the new rules - when I asked a price and started to use it I cant back to my free account now, and even after this they deleted my store...pre-paid store!! i am asked Paypal for help back my money for the pre-paid store so now I'm sure they are fraud! guys, do not repeat my mistake.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience! Yes, due to our pricing changes we no longer offer free plan. This is done to ensure premium support for our paid customers in providing better support and functionality. Legacy accounts are grandfathered and still supported but you can't downgrade to free plan anymore.

Selling product online - problem free

I’ve started a new business with relative ease with the help of this website.

Pros

This program works for you in the background. Once you have a product to sell, sellfy takes care of the rest. While you’re sleeping or at work, this website is making transactions for you and sending files. When you wake up, you’ll be delighted to know there is money in your account and the hard work (PayPal transfers, emailing large documents) is complete.

Cons

I miss the option to add a watermark to PDF regardless of how many pages it is.

Sellfy is by far one of the best Digital buyer/seller platforms!

Sellfy has been great! I have been selling on sellfy for a few years now, with all the new updates/changes that have came to sellfy for sellers it really have been a god sent when it comes to getting my products out there.

Pros

Sellfy has been great! Like everything it could use new tweaks. The new updates have been more then needed. The categories have been something I have both needed and wanted for a long time now.

Cons

New users are seeming to get turned off because of the prices to become a seller.

THE WORLD IS YOURS WITH SELLFY

Pros

I personally liked everything and useful for my products. All you need is there

Cons

Sellfy is evolving and we evolve with it.

Sellfy

Pretty cool. Love it.

Pros

it is a easy to use product. It had great tools to check the progress of your business.

Cons

It was easy to setup everything for my business

Sellfy - A whole storefront at your fingertips!

Excellent product!

Pros

The ease of use is the best thing about this product.

Cons

There is nothing I have come across which is not good about it.

Happy user for almost two years now

Pros

User interface is stacked with many useful features which help me manage my customer and product portfolios. But most importantly I've been impressed by the constant reliability provided by this platform.

Cons

Would love to have more customisation options on the product pages.

An extremely functional sales site for the small business

Works perfectly for me as a relatively small scale seller.

Pros

Sellfy is very easy to use and to uplaod to, and also to integrate into your WP blog. Also very reasonable fees compared to similar sites.

Cons

Nothing to dislike so far. Everything's worked just fine.

Sellfy review

Pros

- Registration process is simple and straightforward - Setting up a product is easy - Sellfy takes care of the whole payment and digital distribution process - Provides several after sales features such as analytics, order tracking (download completion), e-mail follow up - Integrated e-mail marketing & upsell options

Cons

- Redesigned analytics page is probably too detailed, good to have access to the previous one - Cannot see the traffic source with orders in analytics, all orders are shown in the "direct" category - would be good to see where the revenue generating traffic comes from - Only PayPal and Stripe payment options available

Sellfy is amazing!

The one and only issue I had seemed to be a website issue. I contacted customer support and within minutes, they resolved it for me.

Pros

It's simple, clean, and professional. Sellfy provides everything you need!

Cons

I love everything about it! It's exactly what I needed for my side hustle.

Excellent platform.

Really easy to use and reliable customer service.

Pros

Easy to use and great customer support, thank you Sellfy.

Cons

I was already happy with my legacy subscription but was pushed to upgrade. Not a real problem though, it's working out well.

A nice alternative to Shopify for small business

I've set a couple of Sellfy stores and i found it very straightforward, especially after the setup which is quite easy for less tech-savvy clients.

Pros

I like how it makes the setup of a webshop very easy and fast. Very intuitive too. Overall it works well and gives small business a good way to start.

Cons

I believe Sellfy could benefit of a price reduction. It isn't that cheap.

Overall a nice platform

It's a very valuable platform I recommend it to other people

Pros

IT'S ORGANIZED VERY EASY TO USE VERY RELIABLE

Cons

Many of the old features that made selfie great I have been taken away

Great Service

It gives me a way to sell digital downloads of my videos in an easy way.

Pros

I like the ease of use. It has a good clean look and is easy for my clients to order my products.

Cons

I wish I could limit the amount of downloads my clients get. It's set at 5 as a default. I would like to have control of that. I only want my clients to get 1 download per purchase.

My experiences with Sellfy

Pros

Man. Sellfy is easy to use. Definitely a good way to market your products especially if you are a producer like myself, marketing drums could never be so easier.

Cons

Subscription fee will run your pockets dry. Make sure you selling but not too much lol.

This reviewer only left a rating