Twitter

A real-time, cross-network, social media messaging service

Twitter Reviews

Pros

The share button seems to be the most useful, for when I need to share with my clients it makes it so simple. Very fun, and easy to use.

I have been using the app for 11years now and I have seen it’s growth and development. It’s only getting better and better.

Samuel K.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the app is that the don't filter the post properly. Sometimes I just see inappropriate tweets and it is sometimes irritating.

Ingrid Anne M.

The people on the app are harsher because most of the time, you are "anonymous. And it could be a bit confusing to use at first because it is a bit different from others.

Only there are lots of fake accounts in the app and when you send complaints to Twitter, it is not easy to receive feedback.

FATMA G.

Twitter, the best communication tool on the Internet

Despite all these problems that I reported, Twitter remains my favorite social network. Of course, I get stressed at times with news about politics or the neglect of the health of my country (Brazil). But what relieves and amuses me are the memes, the photos/videos of kittens and the presence of my friends. There is nothing more rewarding than that.

Pros

Since its emergence, Twitter has presented itself as one of the best ways to express itself on the internet. Functioning as a microblog, it allows us to tell the world what we are thinking of in 280 characters. It is extremely easy to use software: Just type in what you are thinking and publish. But the advantages do not end there: In addition to text publications, it is possible to insert other...

Cons

Despite being a great tool for having fun and debating important issues, Twitter ended up becoming a "toxic" space, precisely because it allows everyone to say what they want. Often, people with bad intentions (who don't even use their own profile picture) use this virtual space - which should be healthy - to offend and humiliate people and institutions, which ends up generating a series of problems. Problems...

The Best App for online conversations

Twitter is one of the best social media applications that I use. Basically because the Twitter conversations that I engage in weekly more often give me a voice in the mental health space. I have been able to get media interviews due to my interactions on Twitter. The memes, funny photos and videos often make my day which helps in relieving stress. Through trending topics, I am kept abreast of all happenings real time.

Pros

What I like about this software is that it allows one to post messages that are brief to the point. In 280 characters one needs to be concise and straight to the point. Besides posting text, it allows one to attach videos, text and GIFs. Twitter is a good way of unwinding, especially in traffic in the morning, one gets to know of the latest happenings by following up on trends. Through the memes and fun facts, its a great way of relieving stress. Twitter conversations on the other hand, which I have been part of have enabled me to be a voice in mental health conversations in the mental health advocacy space. Hashtags on Twitter are powerful and have driven change, therefore Twitter is a very powerful tool.

Cons

Despite being really educative and fun, Twitter can be a toxic space as people often say whatever they feel like, which can be really taxing on our mental health. Anxiety and depression are some of the problems that have been associated with toxic social media spaces. Fake accounts, bots and robots are many on Twitter and more often than not, lead to misinformation. Many have been led astray through these fake accounts hence the need to be very careful while on this platform. Gaining followers is not that easy, despite staying active, I have been stuck on the same place for years.

Tweet Tweet

Overall Twitter can be a very efficient tool in reaching our audience and promoting our clients advertising needs in a succinct way.

Pros

The system is a nice tool for communicating to a slice of our audience as we want to reach all our audience or potential clients' market audience using all channels available. We as a media company are able to do both tweet links to news stories, updates, promotion and/or advertising for our clients.

Cons

The functionality works well, nothing to complain about here. The fact that the system has over the recent past began to censure various entities and doesn't seem to be consistent in their policing (most customers believe it is more politically motivated than anything) has appeared to wane our customer interest in using the site to advertise, as well as our readership base has appeared to drop. This is NOT a complaint in regards to our usage and treatment of the site, but rather a waxing customer view which has affected somewhat our potential client usage.

One of the most famous social media platform

One of the best things about Twitter is you will have a space to say anything you want (in regulation, of course), connect with famous people, businesses, and other things. It is, in reality, the quickest way to find news, as posting a tweet requires just a few seconds.

Pros

Twitter is undoubtedly one of the most well-known social media sites. I began using it to promote my art brand, and it's probably the most user-friendly, particularly for beginners. It's easy to use and encourages you to limit your sentences below a certain count, which is beneficial for those of us who can get a little long-winded. They integrate with almost anything and have a great TweetDeck program that will help you organize branded tweets or any tweet you want to save as a set.

Cons

Things that I dislike is, I will only get a certain number of words because even the shortest ads can not cut. It would be best if you struck a balance between keywords and the advertisement itself, which can be aggravating because you've already spent too much time creating a short ad only to discover that it is still too long. Often, with far too many users tweeting their posting all the time, the odds of your tweet being noticed aren't always good, so you have to be a little proactive with posting without becoming overbearing.

Twitter- A reason for me to switch back on social media.

I always make a comparison, Twitter is on top of my comparison list, which is accepted by me from all aspects. To be a part of this platform is a great experience for me. I am still a part of this.

Pros

Frustrated by other social media platforms, a few years back, I joined Twitter. The reason behind this, that I was annoyed by too much fake information and bombardment of local advertisements on other social media platforms. Here, I found myself in a well-mannered social community. Twitter provides me more control to block and report inappropriate behavior from anyone, So I am a bit relaxed here. This platform also provides me a way to follow and reply to my favorite renowned personalities. The cool thing is that it provides me a list of " Topics to follow", where I can choose the topics according to my interest. I always remain informed about current affairs by seeing tweets of government officials and top TV anchors. Twitter is awesome among all other social media platforms.

Cons

I did not find anything, that makes Twitter less valuable than other social media platforms. It works nicely and, honestly Its a very calm and cool platform than others.

Share opinion with follower in easy way

Pros

Sharing and keeping up with updates, activities or thoughts with my follower or with people that i follows is the best that Twitter can do. The post is posted is normally in text form, which make the wall feeds can be scroll more smoothly rather than other social media platform that full of picture, which will use more resource and slowing down my device.

Cons

User will need to manually schedule post as the platform has offers no tools that help creator to scheduling their post or making it an automatic posting process. A process for advertising is with twitter is also quite confusing and not too user friendly unlike what their competitors like Facebook has offer.

A great way of reaching a wide audience

I have found Twitter to be an excellent tool for business. As a means of providing exposure for new projects, interacting with existing and potential customers, and simply keeping track of trends, it is essential.

Pros

Twitter at its heart is very simple. The ability to reach businesses, customers and just to build a large social media presence is very easy. Hashtags allow posts to be linked to current and important topics, photos and links to other sites can easily be added to posts. Notifications quickly show how many accounts have interacted with posts.

Cons

Unfortunately, Twitter can be abused by spam and fake accounts. Posts can be lost and fail to reach an audience simply because of the sheer volume of users and data.

I am a satisfied user.

Very good social software it has the best personalities people on Twitter seem more civilized than those on Facebook.

Pros

Twitter has a smart interface and more organized you don't need to wait for a friend request to be accepted all that is needed is to follow then that's it. I prefer Twitter to Facebook for preference sake.

Cons

Not much just the fact that you can't tell if a person has muted your tweets (updates), unlike on Facebook you can tell that this person isn't able to receive a post from me

Funny

Pros

The software makes it a bit easier to find people. It doesn't have a lot of ads like Instagram

Cons

When a user accidentally refreshes, it goes all the way to top

Best social media in the world & miracle on digital era

Is pretty nice social media & perfectly well done for this product.

Pros

easy to use, have many people use it, notification is fast & up to date.

Cons

maybe need more simplified on retweet feature, for make more action needed.

Twitter - The pros and cons of the better social network

Pros

In a world dominated by Facebook owned properties, it is great to have a platform like Twitter. As a social network/social media app, there are many things that stand out about Twitter, here is my list of pros, I will have to compare it to the biggest social network: 1) Interesting learning curve - if you come from other social media platforms, Twitter may seem confusing at first but once you learn...

Cons

There are only a few cons to Twitter at the moment 1) Editing Posts/Tweets the inability to edit tweets or posts after you have posted them is a huge con especially if you are a business or use it for PR. 2) Mobile support - Twitter's own apps do not have great mobile versions. Aside from Tweetdeck, there are very few alternatives to the main Twitter app that are worth using. With the limitation of the API, you are left with very few choices for mobile apps.

TWITTER -2021 REVIEWS

I recommend this app for businesses looking on reaching out to potential customers

Pros

I have been an active user of Twitter for close to 7 years now and my experience using this has been a good one because of the following reasons: Security is ensured-unlike some few other social media platforms, Twitter is more secured Twitter counts 300+ million active users making it a great platform for businesses to connect to fans and new audiences It’s available for both web and mobile users...

Cons

-I conducted research and discovered that the average monthly visit duration on twitter is 00.10.49 and the bounce rate is 30.09% which in my opinion can be because the Twitter homepage doesn’t look fancy enough and if they add more features just as a supplement for their users to keep them busy, they will retain users for a longer time.

Twitter - A Nice social app for getting current affairs news

Overall it is pretty good App if you want to get yourself updated.

Pros

Twitter is genuinely a best source of news, current affairs. This is the best platform for celebrities, politicians to connect with their fans. It is different from other social apps. If you want to get updated about current affairs, or what is going on around you, just login to twitter and go through the "Trends". I usually use Twitter to get updated. I will recommend you to install this app if you are interested in connecting with Public figures especially.

Cons

Well, there are few. Twitter should allow "editing" of tweets so that the user might not lose the reach and engagement of that tweet by deleting the tweet and posting once again just to correct any typo or any other mistake. another one is twitter will be more awesome if they add tweets reactions just like Facebook.

Fast and user-friendly

I love it. I've met some awesome people there who have helped me with my business. It somehow gives me the impression that it's easier to get noticed on Twitter than on Facebook.

Pros

The simplicity of the app is what I like the most. It's easy to learn and use. You can make friends online really fast, stay up to date with the latest news even if you're not that interested in news, and grow a list of followers faster than with other social media apps like Facebook. You can make the account private which means your tweets will be visible to you and those you allow to see your tweets,...

Cons

I'd really like if they added the option to sort your followers by date, and also the option to create a list of the accounts you're most interested in.

Best Social Media Tool to Connect and Communicate with the Government and World Leaders

Overall I am very happy with the way Twitter is accept some cons that I have shared. Moreover it helps me connect and communicate with others. I use Twitter for three main purposes that is 1) To communicate with the Government and participate in country's development. 2) To connect with world leaders. 3) To engage and communicate with my followers. Twitter also helps me connect and learn from other wonderful people all over the world and know their views and share mine like Ratan Tata, Warren Buffett, Dalai Lama, etc...

Pros

Feature I most like abut Twitter are 1) I can follow Topics of my choice. 2) Share my view. 3) Know about others views. 4) Connect with people all over the world no matter where they live. 5) Communicate with the Government. 6) Engage with my Followers. 7) Get more clients. 8) I can Bookmark Tweets that are very important for me. 9) Can pay to other Twitter users through Basic Attention Token as a mark of reward. 10) Twitter allows me to Schedule Tweets at a particular day and time. 11) One of my most favorite feature is the the ability to choose who can reply to my Tweets. It helps me keep unwanted people at bay. 12) Subscription feature helps earn more.

Cons

Things that I don't like about Twitter are 1) Not able to edit Tweets. 2) People who harass and hurt others feelings. 3) Trolling others. 4) Lies and misinformation spread by some people.

Spot review of twitter

Personally, twitter may be the best social media application to obtain breaking or fast spreading news secondary to the hashtag sharing mechanism. It also is very fast to interact with via mobile to subdue millennial anxiety secondary slow processing

Pros

What makes Twitter an efficient mobile application in 2020 is definitely the speed of functionality and ability to share information quickly. The speed of functionality can be attributed to it's web application architecture that allows it to be more efficient cross platform between mobile and desktop. The social blogging atmosphere allows the use of hashtags, which can be pinned to certain stories/tweets which in turn can be shared or hyperlinked to the original story/subject. One of the most prominent examples of this is how The President of the United States links his tweets with the #MAGA hashtag.

Cons

The functionality in itself of twitter is hard to criticize however, personally I feel Twitter has demonstrated censorship more so than other social media applications as the software giant openly admits if a user breaks the terms of service. It has been argued on other media outlets that conservative ideation gets censored out of the "twittersphere" while more liberal viewpoints do not, for example, Antifa vs Qanon.

[Twitter is more likely expressive Platform]

Well it is a very professional interface. I ranked this application on top and openly suggests to my colleagues and business personnel.

Pros

There are many things for using Twitter as a social platform like; Publishing, Journalism, Advertising and for columns bloggers. As far as personal identity concern Twitter always keep user information safe and secure. You getting noticed and well informed about the trends moving in the industry. It is the best medium for the Political personnel. This application gives a huge space to the Marketing and Advertisement segments.

Cons

Sometime having plenty of users shows a good sign, but it can also make your work in a hurdle way. Existence of Spammers is also on a very high side. It should be noted that Twitter usually tag your User ID with the website.

Great Platform to Share Ideas Both Personally and Professionally

Pros

What I like about this software is its worldwide audience, which makes it very easy to spread information to virtually anyone with an internet connection. The fact that this is a world-renowned software makes it very promising in regards to more users ultimately jumping on board and creating accounts, thus creating even more of an outreach as a result, and potentially more clients if someone is dealing with spreading information relating to their business. What I also like about it is its simplicity of use and ease of learning should someone be new to the platform, which makes it a perfect fit for really any type of user. Overall, it is a great software and I would recommend it to anyone who might be interested in trying it out.

Cons

There is honestly not much that I do not like about this software, as it offers pretty much anything anyone would expect out of a software such as this one, at least when comparing it to similar alternatives with comparable solutions. As long as someone has an internet connection and a device on which to use the software, there are really no downsides to this software, which is why I personally do not have much else to list as a negative and would ultimately recommend it.

My review on Twitter

I use Twitter daily and it helps me a lot in getting information from politicians, celebrities, media and all other reliable sources. At the moment I don't see any major issues on Twitter.

Pros

Twitter is a popular social network. On Twitter we get reliable information compared to other similar platforms. Several politicians and celebrities use and post regularly on Twitter. This allows us to always be informed and to obtain information in real time. Twitter users are often serious people who do not publish rumors, false information, ... Twitter is free and easy to use. Verified...

Cons

At the moment I don't see a lot of downsides on Twitter. The only thing I don't like about Twitter is the limited number of characters when writing a tweet.

My Love-Hate Relationship with Twitter

Overall its a great way to waste some time! I've been posting less and less recently for my mental health. I find myself only going on to scroll, I stopped posting art altogether because only getting 3 likes was really damaging my self esteem.

Pros

What I love most about Twitter is the freedom to be able to post anything (that isn't inherently harmful) to the site. You see so much creativity, it really is entertaining!

Cons

It is impossible to get followers organically. As an artist I've always struggled with gaining a following but Twitter's algorithm buries content from small creators - then those with massive followings only seem to get bigger. It's sad because a lot of artist make money off commissions via exposure and it feels like you have to fight against the site in order to get some engagement.

Tweet with twitter

Pros

Twitter's most prominent feature is connecting and keeping up with changes, activities, and ideas with my followers and the individuals that I follow. The posts are often in text format, which allows the wall feeds to scroll more quickly than most other social media sites that are heavy on images, consuming more resources and slowing my smartphone.

Cons

Users will have to manually schedule their posts because they do not provide any tools to assist creators in scheduling their posts or automating the process. In comparison to what their competitors, such as Facebook, have to offer, the advertising procedure with Twitter is also rather complicated and not very user friendly.

Twitter - Social Medium

Overall Twitter has also a good option that people can share images or photos too writing as well.

Pros

Twitter is the finest platform where people can share their feeling or success too. Political personalities uses Twitter for giving information and news. Star personalities also using this platform what they are going to do next in their life in their profession. If someone want to know their ideal personalities so follow their Twitter account.

Cons

I faced one problem that Twitter has very short limit to write, it should be increased otherwise it has no doubt that Twitter is the best platform where everyone be aware from what are going in the country or world.

No doubt, Twitter is the best microblogging app

I tweet my opinions, catch up to trending stories around the world and get useful information on Twitter.

Pros

A great place for everyone to air opinions about related issues. Now has Twitter Spaces where users can engage in audio discussions real time. One interesting thing is that you get to see trending topics and from various place around the world. Users can initiate interaction with one another without the barrier of age, class, status, gender or race!

Cons

The platform is a very useful source of real time information but some users tend to spread fake and toxic contents. And yeah, an edit button wouldn't be bad.

Twitter and my Art Brand

Pros

Not many people don't know what twitter is, it is probably one of the most recognizable social media platforms out there. I started using it for the purpose of advertising my art brand and it probably is the easiest, especially for beginners. It is very straight forward and forces you to keep your words under a certain count which helps with those of use that can be kinda longwinded...cough...cough. They integrate with just about everything and offer a really cool app called TweetDeck that can really help with organizing branded tweets, or any tweet, that you would want to save as a collection.

Cons

The double edge sword of only having a certain word count is sometimes even the leanest ads don't make the cut and you really have to balance between the keywords and the ad itself which can be annoying when you have already spent so much time to make a short ad to begin with only to learn that it still is not short enough. Also, the chances of a tweet being seen, with so many people tweeting their thoughts constantly, is not always high and you have to be kinda aggressive with tweeting without being overbearing.

Easy Way to Communicate Ideas

I am overall very happy with Twitter. When used correctly it is an amazing platform for all types of people to come together and have a meaningful conversion or for companies to directly communicate with users. They have also copied clubhouses idea of having a chatroom which is beneficial to having more meaningful conversation. This is by the far the best social media app.

Pros

I like that you can communicate with anyone on the website. Twitter makes it easy to express your ideas to others and have a meaningful conversion with someone in what's called a 'thread'. There are also numerous marketing benefits from using Twitter. There are many people that use this app and companies are able to relate more to consumers by using the app.

Cons

There can be a lot of negativity in the app due to users and Twitter's code indirectly amplifies it. This is because negative and vile comments tend to have more responders and due to having more people responding to it Twitter highlights the negative comment and pushes it to the very top. Although the most vile ones get deleted by twitter due to user reporting there is still a lot of negativity and misinformation that is spread by it.