Funnel Science Reviews

Pros

The best thing with the software is how fast and easy it is reach out to hundreds of prospects in a short amount of time. Before using this software my limitations were physical tasks against time.

Aaron L.

It is like the ultimate tool for business success. Both thumbs way up to the Funnel Science Team.

Eric H.

The leads have been great and we are making sales.

Kimberly W.

Cons

Once Rep. took over our Adwords campaigns 2 things happened: 1. He managed to cut our monthly Adwords bills by exactly half (saving us THOUSANDS of dollars) and.

Moses B.

As of right now there is nothing that we don't like.

Aaron L.

5.0

Perfect Digital Marketing Solution

Can't speak highly enough about Funnel Science and the team there. Great product and well worth the price (which is modest in comparison to many other platforms).

Pros

Super easy to use, and most importantly, allowed for us to provide oversight and training for the sales staff despite the fact that the corporate staff is all remote.

Cons

Takes a bit of time to get everyone on the sales side to work the system.

Thank you very much for your feedback and product review. We love hearing how we help provide oversight and quality control of your teams sales funnels in multiple locations. We know how difficult it can be to get 100% of team members to use the system and will continue to work on enhancements to simplify and streamline user on-boarding and training.

Immediate Result for Lead Generation

Funnel Science has been the all inclusive solution for small business owner. We are getting better results everyday and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been hands on and responsive/effective support our team with learning the tool and generate consistent leads. We highly recommend Funnel Science.

Pros

Funnel Science tool provides a seamless integration for call tracking, CRM, AB testing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very professional, efficient and provide our team with immediate boost in leads. We highly recommend Funnel Science services to small business owners!

Cons

It will take a little bit to learn the tool just like any other new tool. But it worth the investment to fully bring our sale team up to speed.

Funnel science is one of the best

Pros

This software gives you the ability to use a marketing team to your avantage and take over the whole market with the adjustments and comparisson the software gives you.

Cons

I can't say a bad thing and might consider paying the full version.

Unique Marketing Agency

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are marketing professionals.

Pros

Funnel Science is so much more than the software. The software is an integrated part of the best end to end digital marketing process I have seen in over two decades. Where can you engage a world-class marketing team combined with a software technology that provides analytics and leads management all focused on the single objective, increase revenue? I used tier-one marketing agencies for over 35 years and every CRM system on the planet but never the best of breed under one roof. The bottom line, using the Funnel Science end to end solution, a unique combination of technology and talent increases sales volume.

Cons

There was nothing we found that we did not like.

We really appreciate your company and we have enjoyed helping your teams build out sales funnels. Our team was very excited to see this review and the feedback that you left has helped boost the team motivation.

Top Notch Marketing Software!!!

The experience has been amazing! I've worked directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for several days to build my campaign. He has so much knowledge and understanding on how to design the marketing ads. This has been a easy setup that has worked tremendously!!! The returns in just the first 3 days are much much higher than we expected!!! Thank you Funnel Science and a special thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

The best thing with the software is how fast and easy it is reach out to hundreds of prospects in a short amount of time. Before using this software my limitations were physical tasks against time! All of that is no longer a concern which has freed me up to actually speak with Customers and turn in Contracts.

Cons

The software is very and user friendly. As of right now there is nothing that we don't like.

Thank you for your feedback and validation of how we have helped your construction business grow. We love to hear when you get more sales through your funnel! One recommendation that makes a big improvement with your campaigns is a/b testing your templates. Make sure to get the most out of the software by setting up a version b variant. I also recommend working on improving your landing pages and improving the design and copy that you are using.

This is one of the most user-friendly Sales Software that I have ever encountered.

Pros

Im 42 years old and I'm not really into all the techie stuff, But this software is very user-friendly, customizable, it tracks every lead that comes in from Facebook, Google ads, bing ads, any ads, emails, phone calls etc, so I know exactly which ads and keyword's are working and most importantly which ads and keywords that are not working and where I should shift my advertising budget. The software...

Great Company

The leads have been great and we are making sales. Their funnel software is pretty awesome and helps us track, manage and close the leads coming in. Without that, we would have no system to manage all the leads, track quality, and manage the sales funnel. I've worked with a lot of marketing companies, these guys are legit and really great at what they do.

Pros

It helps manage all the leads, track quality, and manage the sales funnel quickly.

Cons

I have not found anything to complain about.

Thank you very much for providing feedback on how our company helps get your more leads and find new customers. We appreciate your feedback on our funnel software and very glad to hear how it is working for you.

The Funnel Science Team works for us!

New Clients & New Revenue

Pros

Their self-improving product get's better each week. They are always trying new Keywords & deleting ones that do not generate revenue. Their monthly report is easy to read & you quickly see trends that bring in more Happy Clients. Our retention rate is over 90% on this new business coming in & staying with us year after year.

Cons

Their software is fine, Google's Adwords is hard to work with. Seems like they change it so often that it is hard to keep up with.... Lucky Funnel Science stays up on the changes

Very professional, you get a fantastic ROI, and the experience has a unique personal touch.

I've been working with Rep. at Funnel Science for the past 6 months. I contacted them after seeing one of their instruction manuals on Youtube on how to better use Google Adwords. Once Rep. took over our Adwords campaigns 2 things happened: 1. He managed to cut our monthly Adwords bills by exactly half (saving us THOUSANDS of dollars) and 2. We moved up from 1-2 leads a day to 3-4 (after the first...

Pros

Call recording, lead management, multi phone lines management, ads budget management and reporting

Cons

Nothing yet, would update once something comes up

Funnel Science is a very impressive online advertisement tool!

Pros

It is very user friendly and very easy to learn. Their team really works well with clients to see their business grow.

Cons

Growth and improvement might be slow at first, but it's totally worth it when the spurt kicks in.

"Mind Blown"

I am absolutely "Mind Blown"! I have been working for my entire professional career with all manner of crm, tracking, management, and data tools! This program literally combines ten different programs into one easy to use, masterpiece! It is like the ultimate tool for business success! Both thumbs way up to the Funnel Science Team!

Pros

Easy to use! Great customer service! Eliminates multiple programs!

Cons

Brighten up the user dashboard for long days in the saddle.

Thank you Eric for your feedback and we appreciate your recommendation. We have been working hard to make sales and marketing easier and we are thrilled to hear how Funnel Science is helping you.

This is a true partnership that continues to improve campaign performance!

Pros

The customer service agent and the team provide ensure that our company's goals are constantly at the forefront of every decision. They have worked with us to educate us on opportunities and help explain how we can be better as a team. It's taken a little while to ensure the back end set up is correct, but now that we have momentum, we're on a roll!

Cons

Funnel Science has been a tremendous tool for proving ROI for PPC campaigns.

We use this product with our clients and we love the education about ROI and sales training that we can now provide with the data collected and shown in the Funnel Science dashboard.

Pros

I appreciate all the data being in one dashboard and how the ROI information is displayed. I also love the phone call transcription.

Cons

It does require some time to learn the system but once you are up and running it is easy to use. When I have had issues, the team at Funnel Science has been there to guide me.

Amazing software able to explain and improve our Google Adwords performance. Worth every penny!

Pros

Spending money without tracking it's performance and understanding how to improve it is insane. We came to that realization after talking with the folks at Funnel Science and feel confident now in the money we're dedicating to Adwords.

Cons

Looking for a couple more reports to really dive into some of our numbers, but from what I understand they're already on the way.