Funnel Science Reviews

5.0/5 (6 reviews)

Marc Hightower

This is one of the most user-friendly Sales Software that I have ever encountered.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Im 42 years old and I'm not really into all the techie stuff, But this software is very user-friendly, customizable, it tracks every lead that comes in from Facebook, Google ads, bing ads, any ads, emails, phone calls etc, so I know exactly which ads and keyword's are working and most importantly which ads and keywords that are not working and where I should shift my advertising budget. The software records sales calls coming in and going out and it has voice dictation Its mobile friendly for an iPhone or iPad. it sends you text alerts when you miss a call. The Customer serviced and support with Funnel Science is hands down the best I have experienced and I have been sold and used some of the big name softwares in the industry that promise you the moon and stars then after I purchased the software I felt like I was hung out to dry. Funnell Science software has saved me at least 25% of the time that I have wasted on other Sales software and it has saved me 1/3 of my advertising budget compared to last year and I get better quality leads.

Mike Prevot

The Funnel Science Team works for us!

Reviewed 2017-12-19

New Clients & New RevenueTheir self-improving product get's better each week. They are always trying new Keywords & deleting ones that do not generate revenue. Their monthly report is easy to read & you quickly see trends that bring in more Happy Clients. Our retention rate is over 90% on this new business coming in & staying with us year after year.

Tiffany Harlow

This is a true partnership that continues to improve campaign performance!

Reviewed 2018-02-23

The customer service agent and the team provide ensure that our company's goals are constantly at the forefront of every decision. They have worked with us to educate us on opportunities and help explain how we can be better as a team. It's taken a little while to ensure the back end set up is correct, but now that we have momentum, we're on a roll!

Emeka Opara

Funnel Science is a very impressive online advertisement tool!

Reviewed 2018-05-01

It is very user friendly and very easy to learn. Their team really works well with clients to see their business grow.

Ruth Ann Rose

Funnel Science has been a tremendous tool for proving ROI for PPC campaigns.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

We use this product with our clients and we love the education about ROI and sales training that we can now provide with the data collected and shown in the Funnel Science dashboard.I appreciate all the data being in one dashboard and how the ROI information is displayed. I also love the phone call transcription.

John Garcia

Amazing software able to explain and improve our Google Adwords performance. Worth every penny!

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Spending money without tracking it's performance and understanding how to improve it is insane. We came to that realization after talking with the folks at Funnel Science and feel confident now in the money we're dedicating to Adwords.