All categories

Locowise Reviews

Reviews Summary

Thabs R.

Read the full review

Cons

Some time miss 5% data compared with FB insight. No Suggest analytic for users.

Tran Le N.

Liane A.

4.8

Surprisingly brilliant. Didn't expect to be wow'd.

We signed up to a subscription to Locowise last November to help with our month's end reporting. We expected to use it every month for that purpose only, but upon receiving the training given and exploring the software, we use it everyday to refine the content we design and which designers we select for different projects, understand our clientele and, more importantly and surprisingly, learn the...

Pros

Ease of use depth of information White label functionality

Cons

None

A fantstic way to plan content.

Locowise's tools have dramatically lightened the load in planning our social content roll-out. It helps us to see what works, when it will work best, and how to target desired audiences on specific platforms. It is also able see what our competitors are doing to either get out of the way of their content or program against it. By assessing past success and failures of our own and our competitors content it grows better overtime.

Pros

Easily seeing when to post for best results. Separating out all social accounts to see what works for each product on each platform. Assessing what works for competitors. Easy single page stats and reports.

Cons

It can be expensive if social media is not a major sources of leads.

Locowise is a great social analytic tool!

Locowise is a great platform to easily monitor and understand social analytics and benchmark against competitors. It's very user friendly and gives great depth of data, especially for engagement rates. The customer services is amazing and they are incredibly quick to listen and respond to feedback which I've had yet to find with other brands. They are always asking for ways to improve and it's great that my suggestions are taken on board, some have even been implemented into the platform. I would highly recommend this platform for companies that are looking for an effective, quick way to pull together social analytics + track progress.

Pros

Easy to use Lots + lots of great information displayed in a variety of formats (bars, pies, clouds etc) Great value for money Excellent engagement analytics + content analysis Can benchmark against consumers Really good Twitter insight

Cons

Can only compare 3 brands at any one time Exportable reporting is very basic Can only extract data in PDF format - not individual images. Data can take quite a while to load compared to other platforms. Can't see competitors content.

I hope we have now delighted you further since the arrival of v2. Reports now in PDF, PPT, fully exportable data and custom dashboards. Competitors content is also full integrated with analytics within Benchmarking. Thanks for the support!

Locowise

Locowise is a great tool: I enjoyed the layout of the reports as well as the ability to schedule content. I also enjoyed that they are able to pull reports over longer periods of time. I found Louise incredibly helpful and she certainly helped make our Locowise experience more specialised and fruitful.

Pros

- Great report layout - Scheduling - Optimal scheduling suggestions - Ability to engage users

Cons

- No Google + functionality - No hashtag tracking

We think Louise is pretty cool too! v2 has had full hashtag analytics since September and Google + is a few weeks away as we deliver YouTube and LinkedIn first. Thanks for your support

Well worth it!

Locowise is great.  Been using it to track my pub and restaurant's social media profiles (Facebook and Instagram mainly) for 6 months now and I've learnt more than I could possibly imagine.   It helps when understanding what my audience reacts to, what content driving them to book a table with me, and more importantly, what doesn't work. All I need is to directly connect one table reservation back to the optimisation feature, and it has paid for Locowise for a month or more. I can safely say Locowise is responsible for 5 times more return than I pay for it each month. Easy to use.  Couldn't recommend it enough.

Pros

- Ease of use - Clarity of information

Cons

Best social media analytics tool

Locowise is a great suite of tools that not only makes our customer reporting less burdensome but also provides us with tools the team can use to optimise performance and increase ROI. In the year we have been using Locowise we have seen a constant stream of enhancements and new features at a pace that sometimes seems unbelievable. Final comment has to be on their support. I challenge anybody to get a response from a vendor that is even close to as fast as these guys.

Cons

Best social media tool out there

Used a bunch of other tools to try and refine our social media content for our FB and Twitter campaigns. Nothing matched the ease and depth of Locowise. Literally tells me when to post and what to post. Easy as that. Love the guys running it, always there if there is a question. Always on the end of their phone with an answer.

Fantastic Piece Of Software

We used Locowise at NOW TV. It's a fantastic tool that really gives social content marketers the insight they need to communicate results to management, as well as provide data to ensure any content marketing strategy can be fuelled by insights not assumptions. I'd highly recommend it to anyone managing social content.

Great Platform!

Took a 14 day trial on the advice of a friend as I have never used a social media platform. Within the first day we saw the value that such a platform could bring. We use the content calendar and optimisation functions each and every day. Great time saver. Happy customer here.

Happy Record Label User

Perfect. Use for both brand new artists and established artists and always learn something from Loco everyday. Keep it up.

Pros

Everything, I love it!

Cons

I just want it on google+ now!

Locowise is good for FB management tool

We are using locowise for all client to FB management tool and platform. we discovered it is simple and visualize to use for social media team. Locowise team also great support for us. This tool is good to use

Pros

Simple Visualize Label function

Cons

some time miss 5% data compared with FB insight No Suggest analytic for users

SUPERB FIT FOR MY DESIGN COMPANY

I own a design agency and would like to put my full support behind Locowise. We were originally asked by a client to use it to help refine the content we developed for their facebook profile. We have decided to bring it is as our inhouse filter to learn the trends about our content. Locowise has taken the position of a fulltime employee. It's great.

Brilliant

I track social media pages all day every day as a freelancer and this platform has not only revolutionised how I report, but also cut reporting time in half. Bloody great. Can't recommend enough.

Pros

So easy to use

LOCOWISE IS SUPERB...

Love it. 5 stars all the way. Cracking product which constantly evolves to outdo other platforms we have used.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.