Power My Analytics Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.73/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

So far my experience with custom care has been very good. I like the option to purchase a single connector at quite low price.
Good onboarding, ease of use, quick set-up, works as it should and as you'd expect AND it's really affordable.
Great functionality and excellent customer support. The customer support team was able to assist with deployment.
I don't like that there is no option to have a single report for many advertising sources.
I still learning so I'm not sure where the limitations are just yet.

Power My Analytics users...

Supermetrics-logocaret

Google Data Studio-logocaret

Google Data Studio

Cyfe-logocaret

Cyfe

How would you rate Power My Analytics?

Cost Effective Data Connector

Pros

Easy to use and better value than alternatives on the market.

Cons

It is still quite expensive for a small business, but I can still see the value.

Power my Analytics improves my client reporting

Love it so far, i've been able to show case my clients' data in a way they enjoy.

Pros

I love the simple connection and ability to manual adapt data in line with Google Analytics to support the focus of the clients' objectives. Love the ability to change the reporting dashboard view.

Cons

Setting up the links and ensuring the connectors are working. Can sometimes cause issues.

asdf

Pros

Software provides a very fast synchronization.

Cons

Not much flexibility, bug on implementation.

Please submit any bugs to our support team so we can fix them asap. Also, you are welcome to schedule a free onboarding session for help getting started. Both options are available here: https://support.powermyanalytics.com/portal/en/kb/articles/submit-a-ticket

Awesome connectors to DataStudio

Pros

It's easy to use and offers a huge possibilities to analyse data

Cons

I'm facing some errors regarding insta reels.

Great product for the price, naming conventions could be better.

For the price, I would recommend Power My Analytics data studio connector

Pros

It's relatively cheap and gets the job done for much less than some competitors.

Cons

The naming conventions could be much better - I kept finding myself changing the naming conventions

Helpful Data Connector

Pros

Easy to use, integrations working properly.

Cons

Until now, I did not encounter any issues or anything I wouldn't like with this software.

Power My Analytics is a Game Changer for Data Integration!

Pros

The data connectors worked seamlessly and were well developed to lead users through the experience without any hassle. Additionally, the pre-made templates that were offered allowed me to see what types of data I may want to copy over to my own Google Data Studio report. The data is refreshed pretty often too, so no worries about missing out on any new information rolling in.

Cons

This is not necessarily a con of the software, but certain data connectors to services can have interfering plugins on the service's end that can make data extraction fail to properly complete or refresh.

Great connector for easy to read Data Studio reporting

Overall, a great experience

Pros

I have tried many GMB connectors for Data Studio but this was by far the easiest to use. Easy to connect and a great looking dashboard

Cons

I don't love how you are charged per location as this is always increasing and so the charge will increase also

Good overall price-value

Satisfied, I would recommend it for other mid-large sized agency companies

Pros

Power My analytics offer a wide range of sources to retriev data from. The interface is very user friendly and the addon is easy to use. It gets data fast without errors.

Cons

In the past 10 days I used almost every day and so far the tool only lacks with DV360.

Best Automatic Facebook Ads reports

We have gained days of work by automating the sending of automatic monthly reports to customers.

Pros

It is an easy to use connector and the templates for the analyzes are ready and complete.

Cons

Everything can be improved, some small bugs if present are absolutely negligible.

Absolutely Incredible - Why would you use anything else?

Pros

We're a business that has a lot of different social media accounts to provide tailored content to our various customer segment and only PowerMyAnalytics has enabled us to pull all of the data we need without spending a fortune

Cons

Doesn't currently have Facebook Groups which is a massive part of our marketing strategy, however PowerMy Analytics seem to be incredibly forthcoming with creating this integration

Easy to use for reporting

Easy and fast to set up!

Pros

Easy to set up and with a connector, it's barely ready to send to clients for Social activity and Facebook Ads.

Cons

The connector is a bit slow, but i'm not sure who's problem is.

Good so far

Pros

I have just started testing Power My Analytics, and it looks like it provides everything I need. I'm testing as an alternative to SuperMetrics, the pricing and plan options look more flexible, so far it looks like a good alternative.

Cons

Haven't found any cons yet, but still on testing period.

Found my solution

Now I can get easy visualised metrics for my clients via Power My Analytics and Google Data Studio - saving me countless hours of reporting.

Pros

I've been looking for a Facebook and LinkedIn Ad data connector for Google Data Studio. Tried out a cheap one and couldn't get it working for months (or get support). Thought my other option was a major player but the pricing on theirs for even a small agency was just over the top per month. And then I stumbled onto Power Analytics. Just trialling it and everything has worked so easily I can't recommend it enough. There is no doubt that I'll be continuing using it.

Cons

Would love them to do the SEO tools e.g. ahrefs.

New Power My Analytics User - Easy to become a customer for life quickly.

My client reporting was becoming way too expensive with other data connection providers... Power My Analytics made it easy to just sign up, switch, and connect all my data sources.

Pros

Easy to sign up. Very affordable. Lots of data sources. Clean and simple account user interface... very happy with this product so far.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Best tool, best support and best price on the market

Great experience, will recommend it to my friends

Pros

The tool has plans that can include multiple connections (unlike some competitors that require a separate contract for each connection). The Business plan is great and allows you to import data to generate any report you want. It can be easily integrated with Power BI and other BI visualization tools. Support is fast and efficient in making customizations.

Cons

I had to make small adjustments with the support team to be able to export the data as I wanted, but it wasn't a problem as the support was very fast and efficient.

Easy, Affordable, and Functional — Cool Dashboards to Boot

Pros

My main praise is for just how easy it was to set up Power My Analytics. It got the job done with minimal frills and very low fuss. The default dashboards that they provide along with the data connecting was a big bonus that I hadn’t expected. Those jumpstarted our creativity and helped me prove immediate value to my team.

Cons

The streamlined buying process left me a bit alone without an AE to tap for quick-turn-around answers to questions that arose while we were in the consideration phase. I take this as a function of the affordability of the product. The customer support for paying customers will likely be better.

It has everything I need for digital marketing analytics

It has really helped us in automating our campaign reporting for our clients - saving countless hours if it is to be done manually.

Pros

Integration with Google Sheet and all primary digital marketing and advertising platforms from Facebook to LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook is the main reason why we tested this out. Everything works great. Best of all, it only charges a single subscription fee — allowing us to manage our analytics expenses.

Cons

Some features do not work. It is not a big issue and I have not reached out to the Customer Service.

A must-have for all advertiser

Pros

Power My Analytics offer great integrations with google data studio at a reasonable price compared with other alternatives. Connections are easy to integrate, for all the data sources i tried. is really a must-have software for every advertiser.

Cons

For now I have not found any problems using the software

Great Affordable Data Studio Connector Option

I really enjoy using Power My Analytics both from the perspective of setting up the dashboards and in terms of using them to analyze my marketing efforts.

Pros

Implementation and configuration of Power My Analytics was very quick and easy, allowing me to get to my data analysis needs nearly immediately. The templates are easy to configure, giving me a fairly quick turnaround and demonstration of the return on investment to clients and my team.

Cons

I would prefer to have a wider variety of connectors, of course.

Fantastic software for smaller agencies

We're able to customise all our reporting across all of our digital clients thanks to this software. Huge time savings across the agency.

Pros

Cons

A little less simple to set up than competitors such as Supermetrics, but just as easy to use once you get over the initial learning curve.

Logiciel Agréable pour travailler

Je peux dire que je suis satisfait, mais n’empêche je vous propose que vous fassiez des mises a jour afin que P. My Analytics soit Parfait.

Pros

Je trouve que c'est facile a utiliser facile à utiliser au quotidien, Cette application offre une capacité presque unique de suivi de nos campagnes et de nos analyses. Vraiment facile à mettre en place et les résultats sont la et présentés de manière claire sur le tableau de bord.

Cons

Le support client est un peu mauvais. La configuration et l'intégration ne sont pas extrêmement intuitives et peuvent nécessiter un travail supplémentaire.

Showing original review in French. See translation

A good alternative for smaller marketing businesses

Pros

Easy to use data connector, good price for smaller businesses that also make reports for their clients vs alternative data connection providers.

Cons

Found non so far during my current trial period.

Easy Blend your data

Pros

I like that I can blend all the data together from different platforms and make easily readable reports for my clients

Cons

I would like more documentaition, maybe a class or tutorials

Seamless Integration & Analytics for Shopify Users

The tool is pretty straightforward to use and saves a lot of time on preparing analytics reports.

Pros

It was easy integration to connect to data sources especially Shopify, google ads and FB Ads that I have used to extract reports for our eCommerce business.

Cons

It will be great if there are connectors available to integrate with retail POS software such as Vend.

We will look into Vend for you. If there are additional data sources you'd like added, you can submit them via our New Connector Request form: https://hub.powermyanalytics.com/organizations?orgRoute=zohoForm&formBase=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.zohopublic.com%2Fpowermyanalytics%2Fform&formId=NewConnectorRequest%2Fformperma%2FniLZwowjn8HU12-hFF7QZve364c3I3bptkfnGYe56gQ