FileInvite Logo
FileInvite

Automated cloud-based document collection system for clients

visit website

FileInvite Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It also helps to keep everyone involved in the transaction with a status of what documents are still outstanding.
You get regular updates as to the progress. Clients are happy knowing that their information is being uploaded in a secure environment.
Great value for the price. Easy to use and an effective way to improve productivity.
We are mortgage brokers - our problem has always been that to collect dozens of documents to submit a mortgage application was a convoluted and time consuming process.
It takes forever to delete unwanted documents.
The signature feature is kinda broken. The signature never appears on the right spot and the box can't be resized.

FileInvite users...

Abacus Private Cloud-logocaret

Abacus Private Cloud

Bryt-logocaret

Bryt

How would you rate FileInvite?

Huge time saver and error avoidance.

Transcript

Rick H.: Hi, my name is Rick. I'm director of sales, and I give five out of five. For more reviews like...

Great tool for Managing monthly marketing progam

Support Team has been great to deal with and I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

We have found it to be very easy to use. It has been well-received by the majority of our customers and it has helped us keep track of submissions from dozens of customers required for a monthly task.

Cons

Would like to be able to use the automatic link to Dropbox but it is not compatible for Dropbox for business.

Thanks for the great feedback Morgan, it's been great learning about how you specifically use FileInvite to improve your information request processes at your marketing agency. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. One of the teams has reached out regarding our Dropbox for Business integration.

great software

save us time and it will sending email to reminder the client and we don't need to manually f/up all the time.

Pros

first, the software can use the name you set up the template so after download, don't need to spend too much time to rename the file, second, if client upload the picture, you can choose to download the PDF one, and save time to convert the picture to PDF.

Cons

If client upload all the files and then you decide to download all the files, it will save as one merged PDF file, which has ID, bank statement, everything together, then we had to manually separate them, and rename, also under one template like bank statement, can't choose only download the merged docs for one template.

Mortgage Broking and File invite

it enable us to keep notes on all files as a Mortgage broker, which is essential

Pros

Easy to use plenty of room for file notes

Cons

Not anything Major really i find it quite easy t0 use

We're glad you find it easy to use. We put a lot of effort into making our products smart and user-friendly, so we appreciate the kind words.

Reliable Onboarding tool

Satisfactory

Pros

Ease of using file invite tool. No API integration etc.

Cons

Some of the features such as daily, weekly and monthly reminders are missing. The back page is a bit difficult.

Thanks for your feedback Arpith, we'd love to talk with you a bit more regarding your suggestions and what you found difficult. We endeavour to make our solution as easy for you and your clients as possible. One of our team members will be in touch, alternatively, you can reach us at support@fileinvite.com

Clients love it we love it

Pros

One place for uploading all docs. one place to check. One place for clients to go and make notes. Auto COnverting to pDF;s also awesome

Cons

Duplicating intro emails would be good - as in notes - we say similar stuff when sending out we have templates for the actual documents but can not copy/duplicate/drop in a note/intro as yet....

Hey Pat, thanks for the awesome review and feedback, we take all comments on board and helps us make fileinvite even better for future releases.

Great Software

I have found FileInvite very easy to use. The templates are great and a file invite takes me no longer then 5 minutes to do. I use this everyday to check on progress and create new invites on behalf of the 2 mortgage brokers I work for.

Pros

I like that our clients can use this nice and simple software to keep track of what documents are required for their loan application.

Cons

I believe that the option to having more than one broker on the login and having an administrator comes with the full paid version of this software but that is my only con at this stage as we can't see if it will work for our group.

Many thanks fo the feedback Courtney. We will look at adding "send on behalf of" to the trial. We have many administrators using the send on behalf feature to manage documentation multiple brokers.

Documentation handling ease

Documentation is easy to obtain from clients and accessibility to this information is at a click away.

Pros

Easy to direct a client to upload their documentation to ensure we receive the documentation in a timely manner.

Cons

The software has no faults that I can see being an issue

Has made me much more productive

Increased prodctivity. Decreased frustration

Pros

Keeps all the documents I need precisely where I need them and allows me to create my own templates.

Cons

Needs to add the functionality for two people to sign the same document. Would like more options for sending reminders.

Stop pulling your hair out!

It's given me the ability to provide secure portals for exchanging both information and conversation. I can reference conversations we've had with accuracy and also review them for my next contact with them. It saves me from having to cruise my email for the last conversation we had or mistakenly delete the email. Overall clients love the security and how things are broken down by date due.

Pros

The ability to present a needs list to my client that is not overwhelmingly long.

Cons

I can't add video links to remarks. I use them to give short explainers of why it's important to give me what I need in the request.

Great software

Able to obtain required documents from clients all in one portal. Clients can fill in a PDF and even add an electronic signature to the forms.

Pros

Helps the process of obtaining necessary and required documents for clients. The widget which you can place on your business website is invaluable. Once you get past the learning curve, it is easy to use and your customers will like using it. The support is unbelievable helpful and prompt.

Cons

None that I can see, other than the learning curve could have been shorter, but I believe a big part of that was me.

We appreciate your review Steve! We work hard to provide the best possible experience for you and your clients! We're glad to hear that FileInvite works well for you.

FileInvite is Brilliant Software

Collecting documents is one of the most time consuming parts of our process, and clients are always confused and annoyed at it. FileInvite completely optimises this process and helps walk clients through the process.

Pros

Time savings Clients love it Easy to use Easy to customise Optimises the most time consuming part of our business

Cons

The link to Cashdeck was delayed, but it is part of the software now

Very Good near perfect

Pros

Saves time and puts all our files in one please hard to not be happy with it.

Cons

I wish I didn't have to add a +1 when creating a new contact if we could set a default region for contact creation to save time that would be great we only do business in the US.

We appreciate your input Philip. We've just released a revised 'Create Invite' process (early February 2022) that makes requesting information from your clients even easier. We've added a dropdown menu for country codes when adding contacts, with the option to set the US as default.

Great time saver for collecting documents

Pros

simple to use for us and the clients. We can modify requested documents easily and give detailed instructions as required

Cons

We still need to review each document received to check what it is if the client has not labelled files clearly.

Thanks for the awesome review Tony! Did you know that you can preview the documents that have been received in the invite > requests tab. Hope that helps!

FileInvite allows me to be more efficient within my business and reduces anxiety! ;-)

Pros

I like the fact that you can add your own logo so that clients are not confused by where the request is coming from, it keeps a continuity of branding. I love the fact that clients are getting text messages to let them know they have an invite, or that it is now due today. I like that I can create templates.

Cons

Not able to link to Bankstatements.com.au however I get around it by putting my link under the request Bankstatements for people to click on. I think it would be a good idea to have the ability to ask questions for clients to respond to in a check off way, sometimes it is not a document that we need but the answer to a question, once they respond it can be checked off. I would like to have a record of the invite, what was uploaded, down loaded, comments etc so I can add to my file separate to FileInvite for compliance reasons.

Easy way to collect the documents without chasing the client

Easily collect documents and keep track over them without chasing them for documents

Pros

Great way to easily invite the client to upload documents and track them,frequent notification free from manual chasing them

Cons

many more additional features can added,timestamp,sent out share etc so as may features can be added

Great document collection tool - makes the process easy to collect documents.

Ease of use. Streamlines the document collection process. Speeds up the document collection process.

Pros

Easy to implement. Customized branding for mid and higher grade applications. Works with several applications and easy API integration. Nice product for price. Good for single, team or corporate application.

Cons

White Label in highest grade only. Needs ability to set workflows and timed actions. Needs an unlimited Invite option.

file invite

Very happy

Pros

Ability to customise to my requirements and ease from use from clients point of view

Cons

Not enough templates that is specific to my industry. I have to do my forms from scratch

Hi Gary, thank you for your valuable feedback. Regarding custom forms, we do offer a paid customisations service to help you out here. If you're interested please reach us at support@fileinvite.com requesting customisation support. Our team will also reach out to you personally on this.

Time Saver

Increases the productivity of my business.

Pros

Clients love it. I can set out exactly what I need from a client and it is easy for them follow. It provides one central point for us to work together from.

Cons

I would like further integration into my CRM

Enjoying this application.

I like this application and use it on the regular basis as part of conducting business.

Pros

Facilitates collection of different documents very easy. Allows to collect different information, efile it and forward to the clients in an efficient manner. Like the automated reminders.

Cons

Would be very helpful to have some additional features added, like a time stamp, for a example.

Fantastic - Simple to use and an easy way to gather documents.

Pros

I like how the files convert to PDF and automatically save to my laptop. Also, the ease at which clients can upload information, from their smartphone or computer.

Cons

Would like files to sync with OneDrive and Box. Also, the speed throughout the site can be on the slow side.

Hey James, thanks for the awesome review! We stoked that you're enjoying the ease of use for yourself and your clients.

Useful for accounting and tax firm owners

Its secure and fast to use. Its fairly simple from the user side and theres lots of tutorials for clients. The price point is great and I love that there is a free version also available.

Pros

I love the ease and security of use. Its quick to send and receive documents from clients. I like that there is video tutorials available for clients who are not familiar with this sort of technology. Perfect for small tax firms and owners with independent service based businesses.

Cons

Would be useful to add some simple formulas to the forms. Also, the delete function can be improved. It takes forever to delete unwanted documents.

Thanks for the Feedback Arwa. We have some upgrades to forms on the way and have also updated file deleting with a bulk delete option.

There are many uses for this solution

The team behind file invite is very friendly and responsive. It is because of them that I am willing to trust the process and give time for certain improvements, some of which could be arguably specific to my use case.

Pros

There is room for improvement, and based on where the platform is today, I believe it will continue to improve. Simplifies the document collection or tasking of clients. Easy to implement.

Cons

There are aspects of the process that are clunky and need improvement. There are aspects of the process from the client's perspective that should also be simplified. But it is working well enough currently to give some time for certain updates to come down the pike before we find an alternative solution.

Very easy and efficient

I love fileinvite it has made collection of documents easier and more efficient.

Pros

It allows such ease to collecting documents. Also transferring documents to other programs is made easy. It has made my job a lot easier and helps me be very thorough.

Cons

I wish it isolated what you received from a client from what you still needed.

Very helpful for our users

Pros

Secure docs and conversion to pdf This has been a helpful tool that has cut down on time and made it streamlined to review docs. Integration with google drive is also convenient

Cons

Access for the individual user is managed by administrators and I'd like to see the individual having more access

Easy to use, easy to set up and provides our company with a professional image

Much greater security for sending and receiving customer information , both documents and messages. A more professional customer experience.

Pros

The on-boarding process as a new user is very good with helpful videos. The software is easy to set up and amend. The option to upgrade to custom branding presents a professional image to our customers. I feel this is a much safer system than allowing customers to send their documents to us via unencrypted emails.

Cons

I would love this software to integrate with Timely who provide our office diary. I would also like the option for a file invite to expire and be deleted from the providers server after a set time.