All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

FileInvite

Automated cloud-based document collection system for clients

visit website

FileInvite Reviews

Pros

The best feature of this software is its user interface. It is very easy to use and it is an effective way to improve productivity.

Sahil S.

Read the full review
Great value for the price. Easy to use and an effective way to improve productivity.

Chris R.

Read the full review
It is pretty easy to use, not a lot of time to train. I like that it is secure and that our customers have their own link.

Molly S.

Read the full review
The link to Cashdeck was delayed, but it is part of the software now.

Adam B.

Read the full review
Want to be able to get branding but not go premium as i dont wanted the other stuff. I dint need link to cloud or other users as work alone.

Luke S.

4.8

Brilliant time saving product

Very easy to work with, excellent customer service and always available when needed.

Pros

I loved the fact that all the documents that I needed from a client were not only sent to the client in one actionable file but also that the clients had a clear visual of what they had and hadn't sent. The auto follow ups for documents not yet received was also a valuable time saver. Clients have given me nothing but positive feedback on the ease of use from end user experience as well.

Cons

Nothing to fault with the product at all.

Thanks so much for the review Renee. Having a good idea where everyone and every file is at can be handy, and automatically following gets results. We are so glad that clients are finding it easy to use as well. Nick @ FileInvite.com

A Great Solution for Document Collection

The Fileinvite team has been very responsive. They are willing to listen and if it makes sense implement certain changes to the platform.

Pros

The software (app) is easy to use and set up, taking only a few minutes. The 'templates' feature make it easy to quickly send document requests to my clients / customers. The software also offers a quick video tutorial for those clients / customers familiar with such software, showing end users how to use the app. FileInvite just added a "forms" feature allowing the user to create quick and easy fillable form templates.

Cons

I would like to see some additional functionality added to "forms" like simple math functions. It would also be very beneficial to "replaceable fields" to the templates allowing for automatic naming of certain documents.

Thanks for the feedback Jared, We're hoping to expand on the forms functionality soon...

Its great however it is a long winded path to get into drop box

Pros

I like how all uploaded info can go straight to our clients efile into their personalised file under drop box,

Cons

Not liking the amount of clicks you need to go thr ough to get to the path in their efile under our drop box.

Great software

Able to obtain required documents from clients all in one portal. Clients can fill in a PDF and even add an electronic signature to the forms.

Pros

Helps the process of obtaining necessary and required documents for clients. The widget which you can place on your business website is invaluable. Once you get past the learning curve, it is easy to use and your customers will like using it. The support is unbelievable helpful and prompt.

Cons

None that I can see, other than the learning curve could have been shorter, but I believe a big part of that was me.

Get docs faster - its what it does!

We are mortgage brokers - our problem has always been that to collect dozens of documents to submit a mortgage application was a convoluted and time consuming process. We would always miss documents and be in and out of emails checking off against a manual spreadsheet. Quite simply... this sucked. When we found Fileinvite I knew immediately this would save us a ton of time and improve our client experience. We have been a user for two years now with zero regrets.

Pros

Simple for clients to use and simple for our staff to use. Love the google drive integration and how it renames the files as per your request items. The the UI is pretty polished

Cons

Some of the menu systems require more clicks than should be required. No google contact or CRM integrations yet (work arounds with Zapier though) Fairly minor issue in my mind.

It is the best and simplest solution to a big bad issue

Love it - team are helpful and we use it every day and clients also love it as we look more professional than the average

Pros

Works so well with bankstatementscom.au and any team member can use it

Cons

Wish we would create a form which has to include a mandatory answered questions such as work details for last three years

Many thanks for the review and feedback regarding compulsory form fields Louise.

Great Software

I have found FileInvite very easy to use. The templates are great and a file invite takes me no longer then 5 minutes to do. I use this everyday to check on progress and create new invites on behalf of the 2 mortgage brokers I work for.

Pros

I like that our clients can use this nice and simple software to keep track of what documents are required for their loan application.

Cons

I believe that the option to having more than one broker on the login and having an administrator comes with the full paid version of this software but that is my only con at this stage as we can't see if it will work for our group.

Many thanks fo the feedback Courtney. We will look at adding "send on behalf of" to the trial. We have many administrators using the send on behalf feature to manage documentation multiple brokers.

FileInvite allows me to be more efficient within my business and reduces anxiety! ;-)

Pros

I like the fact that you can add your own logo so that clients are not confused by where the request is coming from, it keeps a continuity of branding. I love the fact that clients are getting text messages to let them know they have an invite, or that it is now due today. I like that I can create templates.

Cons

Not able to link to Bankstatements.com.au however I get around it by putting my link under the request Bankstatements for people to click on. I think it would be a good idea to have the ability to ask questions for clients to respond to in a check off way, sometimes it is not a document that we need but the answer to a question, once they respond it can be checked off. I would like to have a record of the invite, what was uploaded, down loaded, comments etc so I can add to my file separate to FileInvite for compliance reasons.

Easy to use, easy to set up and provides our company with a professional image

Much greater security for sending and receiving customer information , both documents and messages. A more professional customer experience.

Pros

The on-boarding process as a new user is very good with helpful videos. The software is easy to set up and amend. The option to upgrade to custom branding presents a professional image to our customers. I feel this is a much safer system than allowing customers to send their documents to us via unencrypted emails.

Cons

I would love this software to integrate with Timely who provide our office diary. I would also like the option for a file invite to expire and be deleted from the providers server after a set time.

It has streamlined the document exchange with my clients. The sync feature, saves us hours of time!

It is a huge time saver!

Pros

Easy to use, they have a great and responsive support team. The client interface is allows for an easy way for clients to upload documents.

Cons

Great software, easy way to share documents and save time organizing files!

Being able to manage files received by customers and also send them files with notes. The way we are able to communicate through the software is also awesome. I do recommend this file to all business owners, you will always need this type of software.

Pros

You can just upload all documents to the same place, and have your customers also uploading. Everything will be there, so next time you are looking for something, you won't have to go searching everywhere. The best of it all is that if you make a mistake when requesting a document, you can go back and edit it. It's so easy to manage files and add notes to it! Also, you can communicate with customers through it. Did I mention that it also transforms files to PDF automatically, making it easy to access through your phone or notebook? This is the one software we need to manage our files. Very easy and simple to use.

Cons

Sometimes it will take a little while to upload files, but that could also be an issue with our connection. Let me also note that it is very rare to have an upload or download that will take long to complete, but it does happen occasionally.

Great value for the price! Easy to use and an effective way to improve productivity!

Pros

The best feature of this software is its user interface. It is easy to set up templates and it offers you sufficient customization. I have used similar platforms before and although they allowed for some customization, I found that they imposed several limitations of how may customizations you were allowed. For example, I could include a description, but the number of characters allowed for the...

Cons

It would be great to have the ability to collect electronic signatures (which I know is in the works). Also, in other systems that I have used, I was able to send out status reminders based upon certain milestones in the process. For example, I could have different milestones set and once I checked them off, it would email the parties that I set up at the start (i.e. loan documents received, appraisal completed, clear to close, etc.)

Hey Chris, thanks for the awesome review! We have now have signature capture that you can use in beta, let me know if you'd like us to turn this on for you. We also have Zapier integration which may help down the track with your automated reminders and invites.

FileInvite

Document collation is an important part of our process. Prior to using this system we would normally have clients emailing documents to our email address. The risk to this is of emails being missed in among the volume of emails we get and the process not operating smoothly.

Pros

Our clients find FileInvite easy to use which is our ultimate aim when using this type of document collation service. Once set-up it is easy for us to manage the process with documents being converted into PDF and transferred into our online system automatically ready for us to check and utilize for our clients application.

Cons

When we use our templates there are times that some of the documents being requested within the template are not required for the client involved. We can only delete one document at a time. It would be great if we could check the documents we don't need and then press delete rather than having to delete each one individually.

Huge Time Saver!

This software was a lifesaver for our workflow! We used to spend hours chasing clients for the documents we need from them to start their application, not anymore. This software does all the chasing, and keeps everything in one place. I can now see exactly which documents have been sent to us and which ones we are still waiting for, and they're not all scattered through my email inbox. I absolutely LOVE the automatic dropbox sync. As soon as the client uploads their documents they instantly show up in an neat and tidy folder on my computer. Feedback from our clients using the software has been great, and we have noticed a massive increase in the speed that they return us the files too.

Pros

Everything is in one place and I don't have to remember to follow up the clients.

Cons

Can't reply to in-app messages by email.

I had seen FileInvite advertised and thought it sounded okay but never took it any further, but ...

Saves time and frustration

Pros

FileInvite keeps all the application and data collection process in one place, but more importantly I am able to arrange the requests to suit the type of lending - ie: first home buyers, Welcome Home Loans, property investors, non-bank lending etc and this way I can collect what is needed. It also allows me to add detailed instructions for each piece of information that I require. Plus collecting bank statements is now easy and I get the information in the correct format - love this add-on. Best of all FileInvite converts everything to pdf format which saves a lot of frustration with trying to get every bit of information sorted out.

Cons

There is not much I don't like about this. I guess it would be good if the mobile number for texts could be automatically be changed to a +64 prefix as I keep forgetting.

great software

save us time and it will sending email to reminder the client and we don't need to manually f/up all the time.

Pros

first, the software can use the name you set up the template so after download, don't need to spend too much time to rename the file, second, if client upload the picture, you can choose to download the PDF one, and save time to convert the picture to PDF.

Cons

If client upload all the files and then you decide to download all the files, it will save as one merged PDF file, which has ID, bank statement, everything together, then we had to manually separate them, and rename, also under one template like bank statement, can't choose only download the merged docs for one template.

Documentation handling ease

Documentation is easy to obtain from clients and accessibility to this information is at a click away.

Pros

Easy to direct a client to upload their documentation to ensure we receive the documentation in a timely manner.

Cons

The software has no faults that I can see being an issue

Clients love it we love it

Pros

One place for uploading all docs. one place to check. One place for clients to go and make notes. Auto COnverting to pDF;s also awesome

Cons

Duplicating intro emails would be good - as in notes - we say similar stuff when sending out we have templates for the actual documents but can not copy/duplicate/drop in a note/intro as yet....

Hey Pat, thanks for the awesome review and feedback, we take all comments on board and helps us make fileinvite even better for future releases.

Has made me much more productive

Increased prodctivity. Decreased frustration

Pros

Keeps all the documents I need precisely where I need them and allows me to create my own templates.

Cons

Needs to add the functionality for two people to sign the same document. Would like more options for sending reminders.

Stop pulling your hair out!

It's given me the ability to provide secure portals for exchanging both information and conversation. I can reference conversations we've had with accuracy and also review them for my next contact with them. It saves me from having to cruise my email for the last conversation we had or mistakenly delete the email. Overall clients love the security and how things are broken down by date due.

Pros

The ability to present a needs list to my client that is not overwhelmingly long.

Cons

I can't add video links to remarks. I use them to give short explainers of why it's important to give me what I need in the request.

FileInvite is Brilliant Software

Collecting documents is one of the most time consuming parts of our process, and clients are always confused and annoyed at it. FileInvite completely optimises this process and helps walk clients through the process.

Pros

Time savings Clients love it Easy to use Easy to customise Optimises the most time consuming part of our business

Cons

The link to Cashdeck was delayed, but it is part of the software now

Great time saver for collecting documents

Pros

simple to use for us and the clients. We can modify requested documents easily and give detailed instructions as required

Cons

We still need to review each document received to check what it is if the client has not labelled files clearly.

Thanks for the awesome review Tony! Did you know that you can preview the documents that have been received in the invite > requests tab. Hope that helps!

Easy way to collect the documents without chasing the client

Easily collect documents and keep track over them without chasing them for documents

Pros

Great way to easily invite the client to upload documents and track them,frequent notification free from manual chasing them

Cons

many more additional features can added,timestamp,sent out share etc so as may features can be added

Time Saver

Increases the productivity of my business.

Pros

Clients love it. I can set out exactly what I need from a client and it is easy for them follow. It provides one central point for us to work together from.

Cons

I would like further integration into my CRM

Great document collection tool - makes the process easy to collect documents.

Ease of use. Streamlines the document collection process. Speeds up the document collection process.

Pros

Easy to implement. Customized branding for mid and higher grade applications. Works with several applications and easy API integration. Nice product for price. Good for single, team or corporate application.

Cons

White Label in highest grade only. Needs ability to set workflows and timed actions. Needs an unlimited Invite option.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.