FileInvite Reviews

4.79/5 (42 reviews)

Bruno Brooks

Great software, easy way to share documents and save time organizing files!

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Being able to manage files received by customers and also send them files with notes. The way we are able to communicate through the software is also awesome. I do recommend this file to all business owners, you will always need this type of software.You can just upload all documents to the same place, and have your customers also uploading. Everything will be there, so next time you are looking for something, you won't have to go searching everywhere. The best of it all is that if you make a mistake when requesting a document, you can go back and edit it. It's so easy to manage files and add notes to it! Also, you can communicate with customers through it. Did I mention that it also transforms files to PDF automatically, making it easy to access through your phone or notebook? This is the one software we need to manage our files. Very easy and simple to use.

Chris Rivers

Great value for the price! Easy to use and an effective way to improve productivity!

Reviewed 2017-05-08

The best feature of this software is its user interface. It is easy to set up templates and it offers you sufficient customization. I have used similar platforms before and although they allowed for some customization, I found that they imposed several limitations of how may customizations you were allowed. For example, I could include a description, but the number of characters allowed for the description were extremely limited. This made it difficult to provide all of the information that the customer needed to know about that specific request. I also eventually left other software providers behind because they kept increasing the price with very little improvement in their platform (and in some cases, less functionality for a higher price). I believe that this platform is a fair price and depending upon the enhancements down the road, I would consider paying more for additional functionality.

John Tosio

Huge Time Saver!

Reviewed 2016-09-28

This software was a lifesaver for our workflow! We used to spend hours chasing clients for the documents we need from them to start their application, not anymore. This software does all the chasing, and keeps everything in one place. I can now see exactly which documents have been sent to us and which ones we are still waiting for, and they're not all scattered through my email inbox. I absolutely LOVE the automatic dropbox sync. As soon as the client uploads their documents they instantly show up in an neat and tidy folder on my computer. Feedback from our clients using the software has been great, and we have noticed a massive increase in the speed that they return us the files too.Everything is in one place and I don't have to remember to follow up the clients.

Stuart Wills

I had seen FileInvite advertised and thought it sounded okay but never took it any further, but ...

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Saves time and frustrationFileInvite keeps all the application and data collection process in one place, but more importantly I am able to arrange the requests to suit the type of lending - ie: first home buyers, Welcome Home Loans, property investors, non-bank lending etc and this way I can collect what is needed. It also allows me to add detailed instructions for each piece of information that I require. Plus collecting bank statements is now easy and I get the information in the correct format - love this add-on. Best of all FileInvite converts everything to pdf format which saves a lot of frustration with trying to get every bit of information sorted out.

Renee Garsia

Brilliant time saving product

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Very easy to work with, excellent customer service and always available when needed.I loved the fact that all the documents that I needed from a client were not only sent to the client in one actionable file but also that the clients had a clear visual of what they had and hadn't sent. The auto follow ups for documents not yet received was also a valuable time saver. Clients have given me nothing but positive feedback on the ease of use from end user experience as well.

Connie Wang

great software

Reviewed 2018-03-09

save us time and it will sending email to reminder the client and we don't need to manually f/up all the time.first, the software can use the name you set up the template so after download, don't need to spend too much time to rename the file, second, if client upload the picture, you can choose to download the PDF one, and save time to convert the picture to PDF.

Pat Cranshaw

Clients love it we love it

Reviewed 2017-05-08

One place for uploading all docs. one place to check. One place for clients to go and make notes. Auto COnverting to pDF;s also awesome

TABITHA OKINYI

Perfect Software to Use

Reviewed 2018-12-17

FileInvite has assisted us to manage files and information received from our clients. The item is user-friendly and very stable. I like the fact that with FileInvite, everything is placed in one position, which means, one will not spend all of their time following the clients, Again, FileInvite has a friendly user design, which makes it easy for the user to customize and develop different templates. Furthermore, it is possible to upload all the documents in one file. Therefore, FileInvite is a significant tool for collecting the required information.

Richard Ferguson

Has made me much more productive

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Increased prodctivity. Decreased frustrationKeeps all the documents I need precisely where I need them and allows me to create my own templates.

Tony Spies

Great time saver for collecting documents

Reviewed 2017-05-08

simple to use for us and the clients. We can modify requested documents easily and give detailed instructions as required

Adam Baker

FileInvite allows me to be more efficient within my business and reduces anxiety! ;-)

Reviewed 2018-03-09

I like the fact that you can add your own logo so that clients are not confused by where the request is coming from, it keeps a continuity of branding. I love the fact that clients are getting text messages to let them know they have an invite, or that it is now due today. I like that I can create templates.

Anonymous

Easy way to collect the documents without chasing the client

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Easily collect documents and keep track over them without chasing them for documentsGreat way to easily invite the client to upload documents and track them,frequent notification free from manual chasing them

Anonymous

Great document collection tool - makes the process easy to collect documents.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Ease of use. Streamlines the document collection process. Speeds up the document collection process. Easy to implement. Customized branding for mid and higher grade applications. Works with several applications and easy API integration. Nice product for price. Good for single, team or corporate application.

Enjoying this application.

Reviewed 2018-08-05

I like this application and use it on the regular basis as part of conducting business. Facilitates collection of different documents very easy. Allows to collect different information, efile it and forward to the clients in an efficient manner. Like the automated reminders.

James Kingscote

Fantastic - Simple to use and an easy way to gather documents.

Reviewed 2017-05-09

I like how the files convert to PDF and automatically save to my laptop. Also, the ease at which clients can upload information, from their smartphone or computer.

Brad Vilgos

Very helpful for our users

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Secure docs and conversion to pdf This has been a helpful tool that has cut down on time and made it streamlined to review docs. Integration with google drive is also convenient

Calvin Oram

Easy to use, easy to set up and provides our company with a professional image

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Much greater security for sending and receiving customer information , both documents and messages. A more professional customer experience.The on-boarding process as a new user is very good with helpful videos. The software is easy to set up and amend. The option to upgrade to custom branding presents a professional image to our customers. I feel this is a much safer system than allowing customers to send their documents to us via unencrypted emails.

Sarah Bloxham

I love Fileinvite - finally my world is easier and clients know what to do!

Reviewed 2018-03-10

Its so easy with templates - and I do tailor each clients needs as well. I know when they are working on my requests and we have easy conversations between us to get to an end result - that being I have the documents I need from them - what a win/win

Ryan Perrenoud

It has streamlined the document exchange with my clients. The sync feature, saves us hours of time!

Reviewed 2018-03-09

It is a huge time saver!Easy to use, they have a great and responsive support team. The client interface is allows for an easy way for clients to upload documents.

Michael Fanelli

Excellent platform, easy to use. Does what it's supposed to with zero extra nonsense.

Reviewed 2017-06-21

no more emailing documents, easy to accept/reject & explain what's needed all in one placeEasy to use, simple clean interface, practically zero learning curve. Clients like it and understand it.

Gary Eckel

We have been using this site for about a month. It is very good. Fileinvite does all the follow up

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Makes our job easier by chasing up documents on our behalf. Looks more professional, clients are impressed.Its ease of operation, easy to use. Clients like it. Once you load your requests, FileInvite follows up the client by email or sms. You get regular updates as to the progress. Clients are happy knowing that their information is being uploaded in a secure environment.

Lynne Ruddock

Easy and safe to use for everyone.

Reviewed 2017-05-09

Ease of use. Safe to upload documents. We can customise or just send already customerised templates to customers.Easy to use. Safe for customers to upload their information. Easy to explain to customers exactly what we want from them. Messages can be sent back and forth if their are any questions.

Anonymous

Great way to share documents and save time organizing files

Reviewed 2018-03-05

Clinton Waters

Does as its says - document collection on autopilot!

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Saves us a lot of time!!!Its intuitive and simple to use for both our business and clients. The setup was very easy and our team adopted it very quickly without mush fuss.

Jerald Hiew

I like this site

Reviewed 2018-03-08

The auto follow up are the main thing. Together with SMS integration it makes for a great combo! :)I love the extra follow ups that it does automatically. It has made my follow ups with clients very easy to do.