PlatoForms Logo

PlatoForms

Convert PDFs to forms and let people fill them easily.

PlatoForms Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend8.69/10

See full reviews by rating

After trying a few others, and not liking them for a variety of reasons, I happened upon PlatoForms. The best thing about this form maker is the ease of use of turning a document you already have.
Overall, we had a great experience with Platoforms. Customer support was great and the software handled our forms beautifully.
Love the ability to easy collect patients info from a form on a website and have it ready on a PDF for print or safe save.
There is no way to speak to a real human being with questions or concerns. Although they claim 24 hour turnaround for questions via email/chat, that rarely happens.

PlatoForms users...

Jotform-logocaret

Jotform

Google Cloud Platform-logocaret

Google Cloud Platform

How would you rate PlatoForms?

Makes gathering data easy for my work before I meet with my client!

Pros

In general, I like the ability to create and send my clients questions. This helps with my processes throughout the day. This particular software is easy to use and easy for my clients to use as well.

Cons

None that I can think of right now. If I come across it during it's use, I'll shake my fist and deal with it as it's a great product overall.

Great tool for online forms

Pros

Easy to use, integration with cloud systems. Ability to modify the file send out to the email or other cloud services.

Cons

Using as for the company use not possible to revive invoice other currency. The invoice in not complete and can be used as proforma invoice.

Highly Recommend

We are a school that has streamlined our registration process for our grades into a single form. We use smart logic so that it directs families appropriately based on the age groups and responses. It has saved both families and us lots of time as we can just store the forms digitally without the need to scan. We love it.

Pros

We use these programs to complete our school's entire registration process. We went from completely paper-based to completely digital. The families have really enjoyed the easier registration process and the tidying up of many of our forms.

Cons

If the product made it easier to line up input areas on the form, that would help. It is easy to align them with each other, but not always the pdf document itself. Sometimes it takes a while to create a form, but I imagine that the process is typical for all software of its type.

Trial Version

Overall experience has been satisfactory. We'll be looking at expanding our integration and use of PlatoForms very soon.

Pros

Need to preface this review with the fact that we're only using the free trial version with one form in use. That said, we've been surprised and satisfied with how well this product works. There is a high level of customization available and it allows external files to be used as "templates" to start from. May need to tinker around with the setting and customizations, and with patience, even tech-illiterate people will be able to create their own custom forms.

Cons

On free trial version, so can't speak on full functionality... But within trial version, it would be convenient if all fields had the option of number/letter/special characters. There's more functions even within the trial version, but we've been able to do everything we need with the basic functions.

A Useful Tool In Our Toolbox

We have enjoyed using PlatoForms and are interested in continuing to incorporate its features into our system.

Pros

We appreciate the ability to customize the questions or information fields we are using to gain information from potential and existing clients.

Cons

Integrating our existing PDF documents into the system proved to be quite challenging, so we usually ended up just re-working them using the template system.

Time Saver

Easy to use and modify to suit company requirements

Pros

Simplified and streamlined reporting processes, eliminated excess paper wastage

Cons

so far with my user experience, I haven't had any complaints.

PLATOFORMS FEEDBACK

So far everything is okay.

Pros

It's easy to use and to access. It's very detailed

Cons

It needs to add a search bar so we can easily track the info that we need. And expand the limit.

Great

I have had great experiences with the form. I like that you can make selections required to fill out before submitting.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to view, easy to fill out and easy to download/print.

Cons

You have to instruct your applicants to use a desktop/laptop. Wish the forms were a little more phone friendly.

Easy to convert PDF forms for digital submissions

Pros

PlatoForms makes it easy to upload an existing PDF, convert it to an online form, and retain the ability to save/print individual submissions as PDFs.

Cons

Individual submissions can be exported/downloaded as a PDF, but you aren't able to select multiple submissions to export at once.

Phenomenal software

Pros

Platoforms has allowed me to completely automate the flow of data from my website's Fluent form into a PDF which I send to clients. It saves me a lot of time as a result. Worth the monthly fee.

Cons

The interface for updating forms could be a little smoother, and I wish it allowed import of a replacement PDF while keeping the existing field placement. Otherwise, it serves all my needs just fine.

Convenient software

Pros

I like that the documents are professional looking in the online form and simple to fill for users.

Cons

Overall there is nothing difficult about the product but if I could change anything it would be how submissions are viewed and deleted on the dashboard. I would like to be able to view a thumbnail on the dashboard rather than having to open another window each time.

Does what it says!

We use it for property management forms and it's been a lifesaver.

Pros

It's so easy to create online forms using this. With COVID we can get forms filled and signed with ease online.

Cons

It can't read my mind! Seriously though! lol

Great option for Patients Forms

Is great. My client a medical office has lower the waiting time for new patients, new patients fill the form on the website they get the patients info on a PDF ready to be process.

Pros

Cons

At the beginning is a bit complicated to setup.

An easy system for distance evaluation

It has been very useful for me as a way to design online tests for students!

Pros

It is quite easy to set up online forms

Cons

I va had some trouble inserting an hyperlink within a text in the post-submission message. I regret that forms and submissions are being deleted without notice afetr 30 days. This is for me a real problem if one wants to reuse an on-line pdf. Also, the way to collect submissions was not always functionning well if one has several forms running parallely. Setting the date period has often problems as it recovered submlissions from the wrong form if dates were not changed.

Great Software

Our overall experience has been great

Pros

My favourite feature is that you are able to keep track of forms so much easier as its all in one place

Cons

I dont have any improvement ideas at this time

A very good solution for becoming paperless

Pros

Setting it up was easy. Being able to send a link to customers is easy.

Cons

There should be a section to imprint your T and Cs for the customer to view as they are filling it out.

Simple to use and helps to eliminate paper forms!

Can’t believe I didn’t use it sooner

Pros

How easy it is for our customers to fill out the form.

Cons

N/a - it does exactly everything we need

Great software!

Pros

Very easy to use and fulfilled our needs perfectly. I highly recommend!

Cons

Very intuitive to use, nothing not to like.

Very good product

very good

Pros

Easy to use, Effective, quick,looks easy

Cons

everything is good, nothing to comment badly about

Very happy!

Pros

Really nice form software, easy for our clients to use

Cons

I like everything about it, super simple

Gets the job done for what I need it too.

I created a form to help train my associates and this give regular people the tools to make forms that simplify duplication.

Pros

The free version is useful for most simple documents that need to be massed produced.

Cons

It would be great to have the ability to customize the forms a bit better when it comes to formatting.

Platoforms review

Love using Plato forms to stay in contact with my clients weekly, easy to use and set up

Pros

Created easy templates and forms for my clients to fill out weekly

Cons

Only thing was it took a little while to put a form together however I eventually worked it out

Inability to customize and set/set default

We use this for the promotions that are too complex and cannot be entered into out storefront software.

Pros

It's easy to use, just tedious to build.

Cons

Inability to customize and set/save defaults. When building forms, we're having to set the same parameters over and over and over and over. It would be nice to be able to set some as default. It would make things go easier and faster.

Great Software

Very impressed and pleased with this service.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to deploy and hands off for users after initial setup.

Cons

I would like to see domain integration on the lower plans.

PlatoForms Review

Awesome Experience!

Pros

Easy to use software and easy platform to navigate!

Cons

There was not any difficulty with the software. Easy to use.