All categories

Agile Ticketing Reviews

caroline s.

Vera B.

The team is friendly, quick to respond and they are there to answer any questions you might have big or small. I would recommend Agile again and again.

Donald D.

Cons

Not overtly intuitive so it takes some time to acclimate. Interface is a little on the dull side.

Phil D.

Agile has served us well for several years, but it lacked donor management tools and extensive database and reporting, so we made a move to another product. However, I miss its customer service.

Monika L.

Mindy F.

4.6

Great service, great product

We've been using Agile Ticketing for 5 years now and are extremely happy with the platform itself and the company's service. Their team is knowledgeable and friendly, always willing to help there is a problem. The fact that they are open to feedback form their customers - and actively implement requested features - shows that they absolutely care about their customers first and foremost.

Pros

Agile Ticketing's platform is highly malleable and can fit many kinds of movie theaters, particularly those in the non-profit sector. It's able to take in ticket sales, service fees, donations, rentals, etc. while also generating detailed and helpful reports to better understand how our sales are doing. Customer service is also excellent, with their team promptly and thoroughly responding to support tickets; they are also open to feature suggestions and I can personally confirm that they do implement feasible suggestions that customers make. It also has a great membership component that lets us off-load the work of maintaining records to the platform itself and physical fulfilment letters to their team.

Cons

The built-in CRM is usable but lacking in features as it does not allow for custom queries and the rich-text editor is just not enough to maintain brand consistency. The reporting portal, while pretty detail and overall helpful, also needs work because it does not allow for custom queries either. There is a function to create a custom report but they are based on existing ones. All that said, the team is aware of these issues and are actively working toward improving them.

Javier- Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We love getting a chance to work towards finding solutions alongside you and are always striving to listen to our clients and meet their needs. We are honored to have the Coral Gables Art Cinema as a client of ours. Your success is our success.

Great customer service.

Pros

It has great customer service - always ready to help within minutes or hours! It has a lot of useful features that other products lack. They do offer a lot of services as well, like membership fulfillment, equipment rental, pass printing, etc. which is very helpful!

Cons

the interface is very outdated and some features are cumbersome to use.

Exceptionally robust ticketing platform to meet needs both large and small.

We were able to improve the patron experience in ticket purchase and use; as well as easily train our box office team to use the product. This product also delivered significant improvements in reporting - ticketing information, sales/finance reconciliation, etc.; and so much more.

Pros

We had a very long list of specific criteria we were looking for in a new ticketing system. While no system is perfect, nor does everything, Agile certainly met the most of our needs to the best extent compared others. - Overall it's a very robust tool with many features you can use (or choose not to use) to meet your needs for events large or small. - It provides lots of detailed reports to meet...

Cons

This is a big platform that can do so many things, that it takes a while to learn all the functions well enough to be able to maximise its use.

What is Agile and Why Does It Matter?

Pros

Responding to Change Perhaps the biggest advantage Agile development practices bring to development teams and businesses in general is its emphasis on responding to change and focus on working on projects that matter when they matter. Agile methods don’t force us to attempt to divine the future in 9, 12, or 24-month projections. A properly-oriented Agile team has a list of the most important things...

Cons

Lack of Understanding Flexibility Can Lead to Bad Behaviors Culture Fit Lack of Predictability Integrating Diverse Skill Sets Into Teams Challenges at Scale

Vera's Review

At first, I was a little intimidated by the program (three years ago) but now I'm super comfortable using it and it's a treat compared to other ticketing programs I've used for other Film Festivals. Maybe it's because I've had more training with Agile than any other ticketing program... Also, I could not do it without the help of the Agile team. I'm a very visual or active learner so I need someone there to help me through the steps to really absorb the process, which the team is really good about doing.

Pros

What I like most is the simplicity of the layout. After a good training, the program is easy to pick up for first time users. (Especially for new box office agents/customer service agents who work out of the Sales-Adv side.)

Cons

My least favorite thing about the program is Gift Memberships. The process to fulfill them is long and complicated. I'd prefer an option where we just fill up a card and send it in the mail rather than the current process... Maybe there's a solution I don't know about!

Agile is an excellent solution to the ticketing world that has truly helped advance our university.

Please refer to the section on Pros.

Pros

Agile Ticketing Solutions is an in depth and advanced ticketing solution that serves our university for a wide range of events from high profile external concerts/events to athletic games, theatre productions, music concerts, student-run events... The customer service is top-notch and always readily available to assist us with all our needs. The software itself is very user-friendly. The tutorials and training webinars are valuable tools that teach us and enable us to do things for ourselves.

Cons

Reporting: There are several options to choose from, but with all the different kinds of events it is sometimes hard to find just the right report to meets our needs. It would be nice if we could customize our reports.

Agile helped us streamline our ticket sale process and took our film festival to the next level.

Pros

Aside from extremely helpful staff and support, Agile is the type of program that can be scaled to fit your needs. We were able to develop and measure the success of new programs, series and even a membership program, which wouldn't have been possible through our old methods.

Cons

Sometimes programs that can do so much can seem daunting and a little overwhelming, but once you get the hang of the overall hierarchy of the software, it's pretty easy to maser. One thing I wish would be updated a bit is the ticket format design tool, it's a bit clunky.

SAVING GRACE

Overall, I have loved using Agile and we will continue to use it!

Pros

I love the ease of use that we have using Agile. We have used their software for years and with that we have been able to give input on improvements, that they take into consideration and often will move forward with.

Cons

There are so many moving pieces with this software. There is always something new to learn, or a new tool to use. This can also be seen as a pro, all depending on perspective.

Excellent system. It is quite robust, without being ridiculously complicated.

A far more advanced total ticketing and member management package than we had previously, that plays nicely with our current Donor Perfect software.

Pros

The Agile system has been extremely reliable, and they have helped us to integrate it into our business. Their biggest asset is that they listen to our needs and address concerns in a timely manner. They are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Inventory Management could be stronger, but they are working on that too. Otherwise, there's little that this system can't do. Utilizing Zendesk tickets for support can be a nuisance, but I understand their need to use something like that.

extremely positive! We have used it for 5+ years and it continues to grow to meet our evolving needs

so far I am very pleased

Pros

Agile is flexible and user friendly and allows us to effectively and clearly promote dozens of events at a time. It has a better layout than the majority of other ticketing websites we have looked at which makes the user experience more positive (thus resulting in more sales). As our festival has grown, and our needs have changed, it has evolved with us. We are very happy with the product and especially the customer service which is excellent.

Cons

I have had an overall positive experience with Agile. At the beginning (several years ago) I was not as happy with the format but they are constantly making improvements and we are very pleased with the current format.

The software has saved us countless data entry hours and generally delivers on a spectrum of needs.

Having a hosted system that is constantly evolving is so much better than an installed system that would need to be manually upgraded. Communication with DPO allows us to capture the member/donor info we want and need without having to do additional data entry. Customer service is excellent.

Pros

The API communication between Agile and DPO saves us so much time, as well as the communication between the event ticketing configuration and our calendar and website.

Cons

Too many reports and none of them do exactly what I need them to do. No report writer. Complicated back-end. Insufficient system for people buying memberships as gifts for other people.

I have been working with Agile for many years and I am pleased with the program.

The pros - much more user friendly than other sites, according to many of our patrons. We do have an "older crowd" and they do have several difficulties using computers in general but by using Agile consistently over the years, we receive less phone calls every year. We have been complimented on our ease of ticketing purchases (obviously not by everyone) when customers compare to other programs such...

Cons

¿Nyselle, Thanks for your kind words and review. We at Agile are always striving to stay ahead of the trends as well as listen to our client¿s needs. We are happy to let you know that we do have a Customer Calendar option that will allow your customers to add their events/films to their personal calendars as well as having a guest log in option. Give our support team a call and we will be happy to show you how to get these options set up for you. You can also find up to date instructions and video¿s on our Knowledge Base.¿

Agile has surpassed our expectations and needs as a film and live performance organization.

Pros

I like that there are regular updates and new features are rolled out regularly. The software itself is very robust.

Cons

The software is great but there is sometimes the feeling that the technicians want to solve a problem with the shortest answer rather than the best answer. That being said, they are always available, and always end up solving any issues we have.

Agile is Great!

We've been using Agile for many years and have had an excellent experience throughout. We receive almost immediate response to small issues and very immediate response to any larger issue. The customization we've been able to work on together has greatly improved our overall product we are able to provide to our patrons. The growth Agile has experienced in the last few years has made them a stronger company with the ability to provide additional support to clients and create more diverse training content available at your fingertips. Agile is easy to use and we have been able to teach everyone from our youngest college students to our retired volunteers how to use it seamlessly. Everyone at Agile is a joy to work with, and we look forward to continuing our relationship in the future.

Cons

¿Susan ¿ Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are grateful for all the suggestions, guidance and help over the last 7 years. The knowledge we gained from your organization has helped us understand the needs of our film festival and art house clients. We look forward to many more years ahead.¿

Agile Ticketing is the most comprehensive ticketing software I've used.

The software, on the whole, is user-friendly and easy to learn. Basic box office functions are a breeze to teach and my staff rarely has any issues related to the software. As administrator of the software, there is much to learn and remember. Daily and weekly tasks are quick and easy to master. But for those tasks that happen less frequently and when I need help remembering how I did it the last time, the Agile support team is always there for me. The online tutorials are a GREAT resource, but you can always pick up the phone and get a friendly staff member to walk you through anything. No system is perfect, but Agile Ticketing as worked with us to problem solve and create manageable solutions when we need them. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Cons

Lori - you are amazing. Thank you so much for your review. We love it when our clients call in. It gives us a chance to talk about all the new features!

Best decision we made!

Switching over to Agile was one of the best decisions we have made as a theater and a non-profit organization. The system is easy to use and understand and best of all it has cut down on data input and takes half the time, if not less to get our tickets up and running. Best of all the customer support is amazing! The team is friendly, quick to respond and they are there to answer any questions you might have big or small! I would recommend Agile again and again!

Cons

Donald, Thank you so much for the review! We are huge fans of Nantucket Dreamland Theater and look forward to being a part of your mission and vision for years to come.

Worthy of Your Investment

Pros

- Bottomless set of features, bells and whistles to explore and use. - Modestly priced and brings a sizable value

Cons

- Not overtly intuitive so it takes some time to acclimate. - Interface is a little on the dull side.

This reviewer only left a rating