BrightInfo

Personalized content experience creation

BrightInfo Reviews

Pros

The App is worth the price and working great always. The customer support are brilliant.

Federico B.

This is my first time I have acknowledged a true App that has been working effectively for solid four months without a breakdown, wow.

Nelson M.

Ben A.

Justin H.

Andrew M.

Nelson M.

4.7

Content Personalization with Measurable Results

Our experience with real-time content personalization for our website had been historically poor to the point that from a marketing/sales perspective, we had almost given up our efforts entirely. With past solutions, we couldn't measure results in any sort of meaningful way and therefore couldn't determine if content personalization "worked" for us. A colleague of mine suggested BrightInfo and we...

Pros

Ease of use, ability to launch & then ramp extremely quickly, ability to A/B test

Cons

We're in month 4 and haven't yet experienced any.

BrightInfo has extremely made my website hassle-free.

Before I came to know BrightInfo, I had been battling with my site signing up. I began losing a few customers since they were irritated while signing up on my site could take them quite a while. I attempted numerous product yet the issue couldn't comprehend, so while as yet looking on the web I saw the profile of BrightInfo, Initially, I would not like to attempt it, be that as it may, when I viewed at what it appears to offer, I try it. With a big surprise, this software automatically revamped my site after I install it. I did not contact any expert or developer to do a thing, rather this amazing tool did everything to bring back my site alive. This software is extremely recommended.

Pros

The software offers beyond my expectations, works credibly well if you install it proper.

Cons

It takes a good learner to install it, since you would need to follow the installation guides. It wouldn't work fine if you don't install it in the proper manner.

Brightinfo doesnt move any needles - and it's expensive

We tried brightinfo for several months, all the while tweaking its configuration to achieve some level of lead generation. After 4 months, we saw no effective increase in either engagement or lead generation. We also had dozens of customer complaints about the popups. We approached Brightinfo to get out of our contract but were denied even after providing over half a dozen compelling examples of how the product was not a good fit for us. Brightinfo would rather us remain to pay the contract than walking away on good terms in an "it just didn't work" opt-out scenario that would have shown both the degree they believe in their product and care about their customers. As such, we're paying for a piece of software we do not use. Beware and make sure to pay attention to your trial dates.

Pros

The support is responsive.

Cons

Product failed to deliver on lead generation or increased engagement. Customers disliked the constant popups and wonkiness on mobile resolutions. No measurable sign of performing any "intelligent" content surfacing to defined user personas.

Get The App and Forget About Your Site Worries!

It's absolutely fabulous if you found the right software for your website that could terminate every issue and keep your site smooth and sharp. Lately, I had found this software with the big name "BRIGHTINFO". Personally, I don't think there is any software on the planet that works credibly amazing like Bright-Info. With some errors, I had on my site, the software helped me searches every other issue and brought my site back to normal. My site stopped to navigate, couple with the templates issue, which made it difficult to scroll the pages or navigate to the next page. However, BrightInfo has completely wiped away that threats, keeping my site fresh and awesome, I honor this software to the highest degree.

Pros

The software looks great and value for money. The usage is very easy and customer support is nothing to write home about, absolutely great too. With few clicks, you're on the Goooo!

Cons

The installation was perfect, except at the beginning when I hadn't studied the installation guide, so I wanted to have some tough time. But the moment I studied the guide it was "just one way". I am very grateful to this App and the developers.

The App works as if it's a magic or mystery!

What sort of software is this? Working as if it's a magical product, going deep to resolve my site issues. As a designer, I engaged this wonderful product to boost my site speed and templates of my AutoCad, however, the software did what I wasn't expecting. It went thus far removing all the unnecessary popups that appear on my site in every moment, contributing to my site failure to speed up. This is my first time I have acknowledged a true App that has been working effectively for solid four months without a breakdown, wow! This wonderful software has made my work easy and extremely quick, it has cleared all the viruses on my site and making it very sharp. I highly recommend this software to anyone seeking to revamp his or her site.

Pros

Great App, all you required is proper installation, just follow the tutorial, get it done, then you're on the GO!

Cons

No cons, No disappointment, No disadvantage! Just win-win!

One Out of a Million, Great App!

This App is totally the best so far, one out of a million; it hasn't any App like this. Sign up on my site was troublesome for quite a while. I obtained few applications to fix the issue; notwithstanding, they didn't serve. I dumped my site and appended myself to a companion's site to empower me to fulfill my assignments as a Graphic Designer concentrating on logos and flyers. While yet hunting for...

Pros

Cons

No hard time installing the app.

Great App For Education!

This software has actually made my work extremely simple and fast. I am using the app to check and run my documents against plagiarism among the students. When I haven't known about BrightInfo, I had been finding it difficult to check my student examination attitudes, almost every paper supervision was done manually, therefore making the whole process very slow. However, with this tool, everything had been extra fast and exciting, because with the help of BrightInfo I can go over 1000+ documents within 3 hours, against 85-90 documents in a day previously. The App has awesomely reduced the costs of my labor burden and increased my profit up to 150%. I admires the software, and will recommend it to every Examination Board, that would help to reduce stress in the school manuscripts.

Pros

Very awesome application, easy to use, quick to respond and affordable price it offers, in respective of what it does. An App every website must possess.

Cons

Once install it, you has no trouble.

"Good For The Money Spent to Get The Perfect Product"

If you’re looking for an internet or website tool that will really give you peace of mind, then without wasting your time and money, go for “BrightInfo-GetApp”. The tool had made my website looks great and flows extremely well. The conversion rate is awesome. This app changed all the unpleasant situations that affected my site for the past 3 months. The customer support is very active, while the software as well value for the money. The app went thus far, giving me some good tutorial or step-by-step guide that helped me enormously on how to control my website. I give kudos to the App and the creators, the cost too was very reasonable, comparing the type of services, this software provides. I will highly recommend this App to anyone seeking to solve typical issues on his/her website.

Pros

Extremely great tool without any issue, highly recommended for both the beginners and the professionals.

Cons

The tool has not developed issue since I purchased it, nearly 12 months.

I have found the right tool for my business!

I am very happy with BrightInfo and its developers for bringing out this wonderful App. The tool has immensely helped me eradicate issues confronting my website templates and widgets. This app even went deep to solve other issues that made my site not flowing adequately. My site completely changed to smoothness after I purchased the software and install it. The price of this amazing tool just worth it. Looking forward to bringing more people into this awesome tool.

Pros

The tool is really great, it does it work more than what you are expecting. Once installed, automatically it will solve every problem your site is having. This is really more than a single tool.I love it.

Cons

No problem found about the tool. Once you know how to install it, you are on the go.

The Utmost App in the Marketplace, Don't Miss It!

I have regretted the huge waste of money I have spent all this while, finding the solution to my site stability. On the internet, while searching for the best app that would resolve my site periodical pop-ups and flow crises, I have seen much Software that claims to do the work, but when I purchased them and install them they don't work, few only work partially for few days and disconnected permanently....

Pros

Great tool for every entrepreneur or website user. The App really value for money, easy to use tool with great customer support backups. Give it a shot and you will enjoy it.

Cons

You need to carefully follow the "STEP-BY-STEP" manual to enable you install it well. If you don't install it well, obviously it wouldn't work well for you, a little experience needed here.

A great company to work with

Overall, the experience of working with BrightInfo has been wonderful. I've been a user and a fan of BrightInfo for many years and it has been amazing to see the maturity of this product. Even in the early years when the product wasn't quite as robust as it is today, their team was always willing and eager to hear feedback, and actually used that feedback to make improvements to the product. I've...

A Wonderful App Indeed!

It took me quite a while to be persuaded of this application. Since I have squandered much cash on fake items, so I wouldn't have any desire to be tricked once more. Nevertheless, a companion (Joshi) continues persuading me to attempt BrightInfo-GetApp. He said to me, "Hey, why not get this application and overlook your site stresses?" Joski battled me to show how genuine he was. So, this is the means...

Pros

Great App for almost everything, it solves every problem and revamps your computer or site to its glorious state. This is an APP for every website owner if you want your site to excel.

Cons

For the main time, no problem.

Very Impressed!

We are extremely satisfied with BrightInfo and have seen really great results since we implemented the program a few months ago. We have a lot of resources and are constantly adding new content (blogs, webinars, ebooks, case studies, reports, etc.) to our website, so BrightInfo has been instrumental in increasing the exposure of our content, engaging our website visitors and generating conversions....

Cons

Powerful product with conversion potential

Pros

It's driving a lot of conversions on our website Con-these conversions aren't necessarily net new leads. the account managers are very friendly, willing to answer questions, and schedule regular check-in calls to discuss strategy developers are constantly working to enhance tool to optimize CTR - especially love new image-based suggestions tool captures a lot of great qualitative and quantitative data

Cons

tool is not always the most intuitive - would benefit from more educational resources explaining how best to use each section

Effortless setup, immediate results.

Pros: setting up the BrightInfo script was super simple, and automatically started to work at showing off recommended content within our content hub. It also ties into our marketing automation so easy to see how BrightInfo contributes to lead generation. We also use BrightInfo's B2B ad network to send high quality leads to our content hub. Cons: Although the templates out of the box are nice, it's tricky to adjust the styling (that said we did manage to completely customize the look of the recommendations). Also, because it had to analyze all our content before it could make relevant recommendations, it did take some time to index before we could fully leverage the technology.

Valuable leads!

Set up with BrightInfo was a piece of cake, and with our Account Rep, Daniel, we've been able to check in and see our leads grow every month. Whenever we have a new piece of content to promote, Daniel will set that up for me as soon as he gets the request. Often times we use the testing feature, so that we can continually optimize our set up. I couldn't be happier with my experience, and we even renewed for another year given the amazing results.

Pros

Easy Setup Great Account Support Great Lead Value

Cons

Difference in hours makes adjustments on the fly difficult at times. 24 hour support would be great!

Easy way to help our website viewers discover relevant content

BrightInfo was an easy "set it and forget it" solution to helping our viewers find content relevant to them in our vast library. I didn't have to go through a long process of installation and code writing. It was easy and I was able to focus on other aspects of my marketing duties. I know I can customize quite a bit, but I can also leave it to work its magic. Analytics have shown that more than 5 dozen customers touched the BrightInfo tool in some way before closing - that's huge for us. I enjoy working with the BrightInfo team and appreciate how the tool helps our prospects find relevant content.

Cons

get your online content accessible

I have been using it for about a year now. setup was easy, the dashboard is pretty simple and it gave us a nice increase on website engagement. support was good too.

Pros

Does a good job matching content to content

Cons

currently works only in English

Great way to add lead volume to your Inbound Marketing programs

I've used BrightInfo in two companies and have been able to make the product positively "sing" in both environments. The ROI on this software is phenomenal and the simple-to-install tool is a surefire way to get more leads into the funnel. With content being so critical to marketing success, using BrightInfo with our instance of HubSpot is the best way to get more at a reduced CPL. Recommend highly.

BrightInfo Works

I have been using BrighInfo for going on two years and have seen a increase in my conversion rate. I like the left side sliders referring my visitors to other useful info. I love the photographs. I would think that BrightInfo is worth a try!

BrightInfo Changed The We Think About Content

In a noisy world, personalized content is key. After partnering wit BrightInfo we said a significant increase in conversions. From the CRO to their native ads, this has been one of the best investments I've made as a business owner and marketer.

Great Tool

Brightinfo is a great tool that is a big help in converting your website traffic. I was really impressed by their ability to serve truly relevant and segmented content to visitors, and by how it actually improved my conversion rates.

Pros

Personalized content without the need to manually set it up with a self-learning algorithm that improves the relevance of that content over time.

Cons

Not very cheap but do provide a lot of value.

Support and Results

I started using BrightInfo in June of 2016, I requested a call to learn about the product's features and wound up securing a highly intelligent and dedicated partner. BrightInfo is a key part of my lead generation strategy.

Pros

Easy to use, effective, great customer support.

Cons

Tracking and analytics could be more robust.

It gave a nice boost to our conversion rates

A great piece of software if you have enough content for the algorithm crawl on. The number of monthly unique visitors is also important. The more visits, the greater the accuracy.

Pros

Cons

Not really. The user interface could be improved a little to help the users know what they are doing.

This reviewer only left a rating