ClearEvent Reviews

ClearEvent

Conference & Event Management Software

4.33/5 (12 reviews)

Sharyn Vross

ClearEvent made planning our event a flawless experience!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-07-17

Made planning our event a simple and very organized experience. Our event looked polished and no task fell through the cracks because everything is accounted for.

Pros
I had researched many other options before finally stumbling upon ClearEvent. Not only was it exactly what we needed but the customer service and responsiveness were top notch. Unlike most other platforms, you wait in a queue for days before getting your answers, ClearEvent responds almost immediately and the people you speak with are actually the developers with a passion for making you a success!

Cons
Can't think of one thing that I don't like about it. A few of our participants didn't want to actually have to "sign up" before accessing the portal but I'm confident that is coming shortly in a new release.

Pamela A. Luna, CAP-OM

Very affordable and great for educational institutes who have corporate events!

Reviewed 2020-03-05

Considering we are an educational institution who offers unique events to our corporate community to raise scholarships, ClearEvent has been the best product hands down to save money and get the important event management tools needed.

Pros
It's great for keeping all your information in one place. Very affordable considering all the options available. They are always fast to respond and consider all requests provided to them. Highly recommend considering ClearEvent.

Cons
We are hoping there will be a check-in process for registrants soon.

Response from ClearEvent

Thanks Pamela for your great feedback! We're very excited to be expanding our check in capabilities very soon. We're also adding more great features regularly. Watch for product updates!

Jeff Bray

Clearevent

Reviewed 2018-08-07

It's nice to have a mutual budget. Very helpful. I like the organizational aspects. It's really quite functional and useful, just not as quick or intuitive as I would like.

Pros
Customer Service. Always willing to work together to make the software better.

Cons
I find it isn't as user friendly as I want it to be. Always seems a bit confusing, but it's tough to explain. It also doesn't load as fast as I need it to.

Response from ClearEvent

Hi Jeff,
We'd love to chat with you to better understand your needs. Someone on our support team will be in touch to see how we can help (if they haven't already done so). We may have suggestions to improve your experience.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Shannon Linton

Good platform that could be great with some tweaks

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-01-08

This is a good platform that could be great with some tweaks. The customer support is prompt and helpful. Hope to see the platform get even better!

Pros
Great customer support, helped me keep track of many volunteer schedules in one place.

Cons
Not enough clear ways to export the information I need. I have to go back and forth between the volunteer’s individual pages and the job descriptions to clarify information or get details correct. I can’t send a message to my volunteers from within the platform, I have to export their email addresses and manually email them.

Response from ClearEvent

Thanks for your feedback Shannon. There is an easy way to message your volunteers from within the platform using the event portal. We would like to show you how. It will save you a lot of steps. Someone on our support team will be in touch to see how we can help improve your experience. We are committed to your success.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ann Griffin

Annual Event Management

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-10-21

Pros
Our organization hosts a $75,000 annual event, with 300 plus vendors, 100 plus volunteers and 28,000 attendees. We couldn't do it without Clear Event. We are actively using the platform for 6 months out of the year. Like that a) it easily integrates with our website/online presence b) can send messages at a scheduled time c) we can pay automatically as we go

Cons
a) would like to figure out a way to assign vendor locations automatically (or semi-automatically, just making it a part of the process) b) Our website uploads slowly for vendor registration - I'll try to make our website a little less clunky, but would love to figure out how to make referrals back and fourth between our sites more seamless.

Daniella Severino

Great

Reviewed 2019-02-11

The staff is exceptional and always willing to help out, the application process seems like it has been easier for applicants, there have not been as many questions from applicants! The staff is always willing to accept opinions of the platform which is great because it shows that they want to continue to assist the users.

Pros
I love the quick responses from the customer service team, the demonstrations they send are extremely helpful. The application is quick and easy to put together. I like the idea of having online and offline payment options.

Cons
The only thing that I wish Clear Event had are a few other features to assist with the application. Such as enlarge, bold, underline and change text.

Response from ClearEvent

Thanks for taking the time to give us your impression Daniella. We wanted to let you know the ability to enlarge, bold, underline and change text is available. Someone from our support staff will be in touch directly to show you the feature.

Jeannie Maidens

Clearevent Review

Reviewed 2019-12-18

Pros
Clearevent is a fabulous all-inclusive tool, with great customer service. The software truly helps to keep our team organized. It's ability to process online registrations and payments has really helped us improve our engagement with event vendors and participants.

Cons
There are few things not to like about the Clearevent software. Like any new tool, it takes time to train users (both myself, colleagues and event participants). The investment is worth it however.

Melyssa Prince

Great product; Excellent customer service

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-09-16

ClearEvent helps us market our company events with ease. The system takes care of the bulk of the logistics, freeing up members on our team to focus on other aspects of the event. It's like having another employee at our disposal!

Pros
The software is easy to use for a novice-to-moderate computer user. I appreciate the support we get via chat and the help forums. The customer service is top-notch and the no. 1 reason why we continue to use this software.

Cons
Sometimes the features can be a bit overwhelming and difficult to discern which feature would be best implemented for the task at hand. Having said that, the customer support team is right there to partner with us and help us figure out the best features and the best way to use the software.

Anastasia Northrop

Wonderful having it all in one place!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

The customer service with ClearEvent has been top notch! They have been responsive and shown a sincere interest in helping us accomplish our goals. We just recently switched to ClearEvent but so far are having a great experience! We are especially grateful for all of the features provided that are helping us run our events smoothly and with less effort!

Pros
I love the fact that Clear Event provides not only a professional registration experience for my attendees, but that it also includes software for event management (e.g. volunteer registration and job assignments, To Do lists, budgeting and more!).

Cons
It lacks a few of the features that my previous registration system had, but the pros outweigh the cons.

Manny Mounouchos

Made life easier to organize events and get paid in advance.

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-07-17

Save on collecting fees prior to event, no bounces cheques etc.

Pros
Makes life easier and support was awesome when I needed it. It was an online chat that solved my problem quickly.

Cons
The fee adds up when you include the payment service. Independently each fee is fair but when joined was not terrible just noticable

Bridgett Graham

review

Reviewed 2019-01-08

10 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE. They are ALLLL so helpful and responsive and they listen to suggestions on the customer needs

Pros
you can utilize it for multiple events. Once you enter everything its super easy to make changes. customer service is great. very affordable for a great product

Cons
need either 24 hr customer service but if not that videos on all subjects .. would like to see more options for event payments. more color/font options would be nice for a little more customization

Anonymous

Helps me keep organized!

Reviewed 2018-07-19

It keeps me organized!

Pros
It does all the work for me by creating lists of participants with the information I need from them, helping me budget and keep track of the jobs I need filled.

Cons
It's not always the most user friendly. It's gotten glitchy a few times. And I don't like that the jobs have to be specified to certain participant types because my registrants overlap to multiple job types.