ClearEvent Reviews

Pros

Very affordable and great for educational institutes who have corporate events.

Pamela A. L.

Clearevent is a fabulous all-inclusive tool, with great customer service.

Jeannie M.

Pamela A. L.

Cons

None that I can remember. We don't really have any complaints.

Chris V.

Jeff B.

Can't think of one thing that I don't like about it.

Sharyn V.

4.5

Best Event App for the

Prior to using ClearEvent, we utilized independent software to do what this one application provides which made it a lot easier when planning an event!

Pros

This app will walk you through what is needed to quickly launch your event, and if you have any questions, the support is bar none! They would help with any question I had and even gave me some better suggestions on what to do after I explained what I was needing. Everything you need to run an event is all in one place. There is seriously too many things I could list which are great about this software!

Cons

Probably could make the text boxes bigger on the registrations so you can see more text than the "..." with no way to extend the field (they actually fixed that in a matter of days). It would be nice to have a delete all button on the invite section in case you need to import a new list, but again, there was a work around for that. Lastly, maybe a vendor/sponsor floor plan which could be interactive.

Hi Shannon, thanks so much for taking time to submit a review! We're glad you're enjoying the ClearEvent platform and that it's working well for you. I've passed along your feature suggestions and feedback to the product team so stay tuned because there are some exciting new features coming soon!;)

Very affordable and great for educational institutes who have corporate events!

Considering we are an educational institution who offers unique events to our corporate community to raise scholarships, ClearEvent has been the best product hands down to save money and get the important event management tools needed.

Pros

It's great for keeping all your information in one place. Very affordable considering all the options available. They are always fast to respond and consider all requests provided to them. Highly recommend considering ClearEvent.

Cons

We are hoping there will be a check-in process for registrants soon.

Thanks Pamela for your great feedback! We're very excited to let you know that we've expanded our registration check-in capabilities to meet your needs. We're also adding more great features regularly. Watch for product updates!

Clear Event is amazing!

We host a conference with about 150 people, and in the past we did everything manually. It also used to be free, so we didn't have a payment component (except for sponsors/exhibitors). When the conference grew enough, we knew it was time to start charging for people to attend, which meant we really needed an online tool for people to register. Clear Event was incredible. From the day we found them, their customer service was amazing. They are always available to get on calls to help you get set up. And they really work with you so you understand all the features of the tool and how to use them. They also do not pressure you to buy a bunch of things you don't need for your event.

Pros

We loved the integration with Stripe for taking payments, because this was our first time charging people to attend our conference. It worked flawlessly. We also really liked the fact that you can create so many custom registration forms, because it helped us as a team make sure everyone was registered correctly. And, we thought the tool was really well designed. Running an event in an online tool will always be complex, but the Clear Event layout/UX was really good and made it about as easy as it can be.

Cons

None that I can remember! We don't really have any complaints.

Chris, thanks so much for your great review! We're so happy you found the system flexible & easy to use and that you received the support you needed to be successful. We're super excited to help you continue to grow your next conference. Cheers!

Clearevent

It's nice to have a mutual budget. Very helpful. I like the organizational aspects. It's really quite functional and useful, just not as quick or intuitive as I would like.

Pros

Customer Service. Always willing to work together to make the software better.

Cons

I find it isn't as user friendly as I want it to be. Always seems a bit confusing, but it's tough to explain. It also doesn't load as fast as I need it to.

Hi Jeff, We'd love to chat with you to better understand your needs. Someone on our support team will be in touch to see how we can help (if they haven't already done so). We may have suggestions to improve your experience.

You won't find a better place to get started with running events!

When I actually started researching the logistics of setting up an event web page, having registration and payment capabilities, tracking participants, organizing them into sessions, and about twenty or so other things I hadn't fully realized I'd need to do, I felt overwhelmed and doubted my ability to host my virtual event in the manner I'd hoped. Then I found software solutions that seemed great, and cost more than my whole event would bring in! When I came across ClearEvent I decided to try it because it was affordable, but expected very little from it. However, I've been pleasantly surprised at just how much it offers. And I'm able to do even more with the platform since they're customer support is so individualized!

Pros

Before I can even discuss the software, I must discuss the customer support. While working in the free trial version (and already convinced I would pay the most reasonable fee when it came do) I used the chat feature to ask a question. Within minutes, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had set up a web meeting where I could screen share and he could remotely demonstrate how to do everything I needed to do....

Cons

I haven't fully completed an event yet, so can't too much here. They are adding time zone conversion functionality which will be helpful. I would also appreciate a little more control over the design/appearance of the event page.

Thanks Celina! We're so happy that you found us and thanks for the kind words. We look forward to working with you to help grow your event!

Good platform that could be great with some tweaks

This is a good platform that could be great with some tweaks. The customer support is prompt and helpful. Hope to see the platform get even better!

Pros

Great customer support, helped me keep track of many volunteer schedules in one place.

Cons

Not enough clear ways to export the information I need. I have to go back and forth between the volunteer’s individual pages and the job descriptions to clarify information or get details correct. I can’t send a message to my volunteers from within the platform, I have to export their email addresses and manually email them.

Thanks for your feedback Shannon. There is an easy way to message your volunteers from within the platform using the event portal. We would like to show you how. It will save you a lot of steps. Someone on our support team will be in touch to see how we can help improve your experience. We are committed to your success.

Annual Event Management

Pros

Our organization hosts a $75,000 annual event, with 300 plus vendors, 100 plus volunteers and 28,000 attendees. We couldn't do it without Clear Event. We are actively using the platform for 6 months out of the year. Like that a) it easily integrates with our website/online presence b) can send messages at a scheduled time c) we can pay automatically as we go

Cons

a) would like to figure out a way to assign vendor locations automatically (or semi-automatically, just making it a part of the process) b) Our website uploads slowly for vendor registration - I'll try to make our website a little less clunky, but would love to figure out how to make referrals back and fourth between our sites more seamless.

Clearevent Review

Pros

Clearevent is a fabulous all-inclusive tool, with great customer service. The software truly helps to keep our team organized. It's ability to process online registrations and payments has really helped us improve our engagement with event vendors and participants.

Cons

There are few things not to like about the Clearevent software. Like any new tool, it takes time to train users (both myself, colleagues and event participants). The investment is worth it however.

ClearEvent made planning our event a flawless experience!

Made planning our event a simple and very organized experience. Our event looked polished and no task fell through the cracks because everything is accounted for.

Pros

I had researched many other options before finally stumbling upon ClearEvent. Not only was it exactly what we needed but the customer service and responsiveness were top notch. Unlike most other platforms, you wait in a queue for days before getting your answers, ClearEvent responds almost immediately and the people you speak with are actually the developers with a passion for making you a success!

Cons

Can't think of one thing that I don't like about it. A few of our participants didn't want to actually have to "sign up" before accessing the portal but I'm confident that is coming shortly in a new release.

Stellar customer service

The customer service has been outstanding in response and action. We have requested changes based on our needs, and this has been taken care of promptly. Any assistance with functionality has been incredibly professional yet friendly - this really helps when learning!

Pros

We manage multiple events, and this software allows us to view, manipulate and monitor each event separately.

Cons

We are still learning the software, but any limitations have been addressed and will be implemented in the future. Our support team member has been great in assisting with any work-arounds.

Thanks Emily! We're so glad you're enjoying the ClearEvent platform. We're always working to improve ClearEvent to make your experience better. Stay tuned, there's more good stuff coming soon! Cheers:)

Great

The staff is exceptional and always willing to help out, the application process seems like it has been easier for applicants, there have not been as many questions from applicants! The staff is always willing to accept opinions of the platform which is great because it shows that they want to continue to assist the users.

Pros

I love the quick responses from the customer service team, the demonstrations they send are extremely helpful. The application is quick and easy to put together. I like the idea of having online and offline payment options.

Cons

The only thing that I wish Clear Event had are a few other features to assist with the application. Such as enlarge, bold, underline and change text.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your impression Daniella. We wanted to let you know the ability to enlarge, bold, underline and change text is available. Someone from our support staff will be in touch directly to show you the feature.

Great product; Excellent customer service

ClearEvent helps us market our company events with ease. The system takes care of the bulk of the logistics, freeing up members on our team to focus on other aspects of the event. It's like having another employee at our disposal!

Pros

The software is easy to use for a novice-to-moderate computer user. I appreciate the support we get via chat and the help forums. The customer service is top-notch and the no. 1 reason why we continue to use this software.

Cons

Sometimes the features can be a bit overwhelming and difficult to discern which feature would be best implemented for the task at hand. Having said that, the customer support team is right there to partner with us and help us figure out the best features and the best way to use the software.

Wonderful having it all in one place!

The customer service with ClearEvent has been top notch! They have been responsive and shown a sincere interest in helping us accomplish our goals. We just recently switched to ClearEvent but so far are having a great experience! We are especially grateful for all of the features provided that are helping us run our events smoothly and with less effort!

Pros

I love the fact that Clear Event provides not only a professional registration experience for my attendees, but that it also includes software for event management (e.g. volunteer registration and job assignments, To Do lists, budgeting and more!).

Cons

It lacks a few of the features that my previous registration system had, but the pros outweigh the cons.

Made life easier to organize events and get paid in advance.

Save on collecting fees prior to event, no bounces cheques etc.

Pros

Makes life easier and support was awesome when I needed it. It was an online chat that solved my problem quickly.

Cons

The fee adds up when you include the payment service. Independently each fee is fair but when joined was not terrible just noticable

review

10 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE. They are ALLLL so helpful and responsive and they listen to suggestions on the customer needs

Pros

you can utilize it for multiple events. Once you enter everything its super easy to make changes. customer service is great. very affordable for a great product

Cons

need either 24 hr customer service but if not that videos on all subjects .. would like to see more options for event payments. more color/font options would be nice for a little more customization

Helps me keep organized!

It keeps me organized!

Pros

It does all the work for me by creating lists of participants with the information I need from them, helping me budget and keep track of the jobs I need filled.

Cons

It's not always the most user friendly. It's gotten glitchy a few times. And I don't like that the jobs have to be specified to certain participant types because my registrants overlap to multiple job types.

Affordable price

My experience was fantastic.

Pros

Very easy navigation on the page. enlightening page

Cons

I wouldn't change it, I thought it was excellent

Thanks so much Bruna, we're glad you enjoyed your experience with ClearEvent.