ClearEvent Reviews

4.38/5 (8 reviews)

Shannon Linton

Good platform that could be great with some tweaks

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-01-08

This is a good platform that could be great with some tweaks. The customer support is prompt and helpful. Hope to see the platform get even better!Great customer support, helped me keep track of many volunteer schedules in one place.

Sharyn Vross

ClearEvent made planning our event a flawless experience!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-07-17

Made planning our event a simple and very organized experience. Our event looked polished and no task fell through the cracks because everything is accounted for.I had researched many other options before finally stumbling upon ClearEvent. Not only was it exactly what we needed but the customer service and responsiveness were top notch. Unlike most other platforms, you wait in a queue for days before getting your answers, ClearEvent responds almost immediately and the people you speak with are actually the developers with a passion for making you a success!

Anastasia Northrop

Wonderful having it all in one place!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

The customer service with ClearEvent has been top notch! They have been responsive and shown a sincere interest in helping us accomplish our goals. We just recently switched to ClearEvent but so far are having a great experience! We are especially grateful for all of the features provided that are helping us run our events smoothly and with less effort!I love the fact that Clear Event provides not only a professional registration experience for my attendees, but that it also includes software for event management (e.g. volunteer registration and job assignments, To Do lists, budgeting and more!).

Daniella Severino

Great

Reviewed 2019-02-11

The staff is exceptional and always willing to help out, the application process seems like it has been easier for applicants, there have not been as many questions from applicants! The staff is always willing to accept opinions of the platform which is great because it shows that they want to continue to assist the users.I love the quick responses from the customer service team, the demonstrations they send are extremely helpful. The application is quick and easy to put together. I like the idea of having online and offline payment options.

Manny Mounouchos

Made life easier to organize events and get paid in advance.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-07-17

Save on collecting fees prior to event, no bounces cheques etc. Makes life easier and support was awesome when I needed it. It was an online chat that solved my problem quickly.

Jeff Bray

Clearevent

Reviewed 2018-08-07

It's nice to have a mutual budget. Very helpful. I like the organizational aspects. It's really quite functional and useful, just not as quick or intuitive as I would like. Customer Service. Always willing to work together to make the software better.

Bridgett Graham

review

Reviewed 2019-01-08

10 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE. They are ALLLL so helpful and responsive and they listen to suggestions on the customer needs you can utilize it for multiple events. Once you enter everything its super easy to make changes. customer service is great. very affordable for a great product

Anonymous

Helps me keep organized!

Reviewed 2018-07-19

It keeps me organized!It does all the work for me by creating lists of participants with the information I need from them, helping me budget and keep track of the jobs I need filled.