Enalyzer Reviews

4.77/5 (22 reviews)

Jasmin Stamer

Great for Students!

Reviewed 2017-03-28

I am a student at Copenhagen Business School and have used Enalyzer to gather data for my Bachelor thesis. I only have a free account but it is all that I needed. I was able to choose different types of questions, add the kinds of response options that best suited my needs and add behavior to the questions that not only improved the survey experience for my respondents but also improved the data I gathered. Also, the options available to customize the design were really nice and easy to use, so I ended up with a survey that got a lot of responses and helped me get a high grade on my thesis :) I would recommend Enalyzer to anyone and plan on using it for my master thesis as well!- IT'S FREE! - nice design, easy to use, has everything you need - 150 respondents on the free plan is a lot - It updates as you change things so that you can always see what your survey looks like

Nis Bank Lorenzen

Top of the list for online survey tools

Reviewed 2017-02-20

I have used several survey tools on the market like Survey Monkey, Zoho Survey, Survey Planet among others and in general I find Enalyzer the most compelling solution. The survey tool has a sleek design and contains a wealth of functionality that is easy accessible on all platforms - both Mac, PC and mobile devices. Especially the mobile usage scenario with responsible design is great since I find that a growing number of users fill in the questionnaire on the go - and the survey admins can follow the survey on their iPhone and iPad as well. The templates are great for e.g. Net Promoter Score and employee satisfaction surveys and the many customizable question types is fantastic. What I like best is the reporting. Sleek graphs exported right to PowerPoint or PDF in nice color schemes - or Excel. This is where Enalyzer beats the pack. The price is reasonable if you upgrade from the free version - and it's easy to stop the subscription when not needed anymore.Reporting capabilities Pricing Features

Charlotte Postma

Great software for research User friendly

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Enalyzer is a great software for research and clear results.Number of responses. Many tools that are easy to use, unlimited questions and good customer Support.

Nikolaj Møller

Enalyzer is simple, easy-to-use and looks gorgeous.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-05-09

Enalyzer supports a dynamic and fast-paced working environment, where the few clicks from selecting a template, making adjustments, testing and distribution can be done very fast.

Menno van der Velde

Enalyzer is a friendly software supplier and works hard to satisfy its customers

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-10-12

user friendly, fun to work with, nice to present to clients. The software is very user-friendly, has an actual design, is usable on PC and tablets and phones and allows clients to follow the results of a survey in real time.

Manon Welvaarts

Professional, easy of use

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-09

With this software I was able to create a survey in an easy way-Overall professional look -Easy of use -More than enough options -Possibility to download results in Excel -Free

Brenda Feuerstein

Easy-to-use with many helpful options

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-07-16

Fast set up of a questionnaire I needed for a last minute project.The software was easy to understand and I appreciated how easy it was to set up a questionnaire with the pre-made questions.

Cortney Bellassai

Love this site

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Lovvve this site especially cause it still looks good on my phone :)Very easy to create surveys and check responses

Jacob Callesen

Very pleased

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Probably the best customer service that I have ever had. Spoke to customer service representative who helped me solve the problem.

Illya Soykin

User friendly easy to learn for reasonable price

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-17

Was very happy using software, easy configurable it took me 15 minutes to run good image based survey! Very user-friendly, found what I need without any guidelines.

Philip B. C. Jorgensen

I used their tool for an Employee Satisfaction Survey 1500 peps. Easy to set up and easy to execute

Reviewed 2018-05-08

The product is so well designed in all facets. It has saved me a lot of time in the pre-construction and analysis phase of all my survey projects. It is probably the best survey tool on the market. The software is extremely user-friendly and the data output is really well presented and easy to use for your analysis. Great customer service!

Pelle Hansson

Reviewed 2017-10-19

I liked your ready to use questonnaires, your handling tools to administrate the form and the owerall easy to use

Candice Crews

Great survey website

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-06

User friendly , easy to useEasy to use, easy to share, can't wait to.share the link and get feedback

Timo Koster

Perfect for your thesis

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Used enalyzer to get my survey done, easy to make a survey. Next step is exporting it all to SPSS. Hope that will go as smooth as it has gone so far Easy to use, easy to get your results as a document Also quick replies to my questions, from their customer support team

Joe Afif

Easy, quick and effective

Reviewed 2017-09-25

Great feedback on some market research we were conducting.I liked how the surveys looked. They are very professional and sleek. I was pretty happy with how easy they were to put together and the support we received when we encountered an issue.

Debbie Bitton

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-09

i was able to complete my assiment, with a good outcomeI am able to se the repport fast and easy. Its fast to set up a series of Questions and to make opional choses.

Harish Gopalan

does beautifully what it says

Reviewed 2018-01-05

we are looking at survey productextreme customization, ease of use, mobile friendly, user interface interface, free plan helps us play around and get to know features.

Boris Anic

I needed to hold a survey. Found this 1st time. Used it instantly. That is how user-friendly it is.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

I lime its easy-to-use features, the fact that it takes virtually no time at all to get acquainted with what it offers, clear, simple instructions. Everything I used worked with no problems and I will definitely use it in the future as well.

Enyi Onwuteaka

It is very easy to use and the interface flows well

Reviewed 2018-06-06

The number of respondents on the free trial. It allowed for 100 respondents and very few people allow this

Ali Lunnon

Wonderful, user friendly and intuitive

Reviewed 2018-06-06

Statistical strength and survey options. User friendly and intuitive. Data results were easy to interpret and visually great.

Michelle Fontaine

Easy to use survey creator software

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-20

Has all of the functions that i need to gain valuable feedback from my team at work.

Martin Del Negro

We were looking for a tool to evaluate our comercial team and surveymonkey was perfect.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-06-14

It helps me a lot to create the tool that my company was needing to evaluate different aspects of our leaders. It gives you many options to customize the survey according to your needs, and when you learn to use the website it´s really easy. Beside this, the support team is very helpfull and quick with their answers.