Enalyzer Reviews

Enalyzer

Unlimited survey creation platform hosted completely online

4.77/5 (26 reviews)

Pros
  • Was very happy using software, easy configurable it took me 15 minutes to run good image based survey.Illya S.Read the full review
  • The software was easy to understand and I appreciated how easy it was to set up a questionnaire with the pre-made questions.Brenda F.Read the full review
  • User friendly and intuitive. Data results were easy to interpret and visually great.Ali L.Read the full review
Cons
  • I have worked with NetQ before and compared to that Enalyzer is missing some features. But I still prefer Enalyzer over NetQ.Tom H.Read the full review
  • The interface, on the left side you can't see what the buttons are for, only after you click on it. Minor inconvenience though.Timo K.Read the full review
  • Page seems to load a bit slow (not sure if its cause of my connection). Will experiment with more features as we use it for our purpose.Harish G.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Illya Soykin

User friendly easy to learn for reasonable price

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-17

Was very happy using software, easy configurable it took me 15 minutes to run good image based survey!

Pros
Very user-friendly, found what I need without any guidelines.

Cons
I didn't get any answer to my question which I wrote to support, also, I didn't notice easy ways to contact support directly from the web interface.

Jasmin Stamer

Great for Students!

Reviewed 2017-03-28

I am a student at Copenhagen Business School and have used Enalyzer to gather data for my Bachelor thesis. I only have a free account but it is all that I needed. I was able to choose different types of questions, add the kinds of response options that best suited my needs and add behavior to the questions that not only improved the survey experience for my respondents but also improved the data I gathered. Also, the options available to customize the design were really nice and easy to use, so I ended up with a survey that got a lot of responses and helped me get a high grade on my thesis :) I would recommend Enalyzer to anyone and plan on using it for my master thesis as well!

Pros
- IT'S FREE! - nice design, easy to use, has everything you need - 150 respondents on the free plan is a lot - It updates as you change things so that you can always see what your survey looks like

Cons
- I guess there are some features that you cannot use on a free plan, but those are more maybe nice to have than needed. Considering what you get in the free plan, realistically it is already a lot so not much to say here

Sepp Rickli

Excellent to adjust our logic in the possibilities of Enalyzer

Reviewed 2020-07-10

Formats for presenting results

Pros
ease of use - it is great that we may adjust our logic

Cons
actually we do not miss anything as soon as we get supported in our developpment

Pelle Hansson

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Pros
I liked your ready to use questonnaires, your handling tools to administrate the form and the owerall easy to use

Cons
The presentation mode wasn't that good as I expected. Had to put in a lot of manual work here and your support couldn't help.

Response from Enalyzer

Hi Pelle,

We've looked into your case and all we can say is apologize for not giving you a better customer support experience.

Thank you for your review and let us know if you need anything!

Nis Bank Lorenzen

Top of the list for online survey tools

Reviewed 2017-02-20

I have used several survey tools on the market like Survey Monkey, Zoho Survey, Survey Planet among others and in general I find Enalyzer the most compelling solution. The survey tool has a sleek design and contains a wealth of functionality that is easy accessible on all platforms - both Mac, PC and mobile devices. Especially the mobile usage scenario with responsible design is great since I find that a growing number of users fill in the questionnaire on the go - and the survey admins can follow the survey on their iPhone and iPad as well. The templates are great for e.g. Net Promoter Score and employee satisfaction surveys and the many customizable question types is fantastic. What I like best is the reporting. Sleek graphs exported right to PowerPoint or PDF in nice color schemes - or Excel. This is where Enalyzer beats the pack. The price is reasonable if you upgrade from the free version - and it's easy to stop the subscription when not needed anymore.

Pros
Reporting capabilities Pricing Features

Cons
Some small quirks in the UI, but it seems to be very little now.

Charlotte Postma

Great software for research User friendly

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Enalyzer is a great software for research and clear results.

Pros
Number of responses. Many tools that are easy to use, unlimited questions and good customer Support.

Nikolaj Møller

Enalyzer is simple, easy-to-use and looks gorgeous.

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-05-09

Pros
Enalyzer supports a dynamic and fast-paced working environment, where the few clicks from selecting a template, making adjustments, testing and distribution can be done very fast.

Cons
The simplicity of Enalyzer comes with a few cost - the functionality in some areas does not stack up against other surveytools.

Menno van der Velde

Enalyzer is a friendly software supplier and works hard to satisfy its customers

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-10-12

user friendly, fun to work with, nice to present to clients.

Pros
The software is very user-friendly, has an actual design, is usable on PC and tablets and phones and allows clients to follow the results of a survey in real time.

Cons
The software has recurrent flaws. Enalyzer is working on these flaws, but apparently it takes a lot of time to solve them. This means users have to allow time to correspond with the helpdesk in Denmark (very friendly and quick to react), which sometimes is time consuming. Furthermore we are looking forward to see announced features in the survey software.

Sandra Velthuizen

FREE and esay survey tool with great designs

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-26

I use Enalyzer for (potential) customers as a contact form, and as an intake form. I think it is really cool that Enalyzer has a FREE version. During my research I also know other competitors use a FREE version, but in my opinion I think this is the most professional looking tool compared to its competitors. I just started my online business, but in future when I need more, I will become a customer of Enalyzer.

Pros
It is FREE to use and what I like most about this software, is that Enalyzer has beautiful templates you can use. These templates give an extra finishing touch so it's looks clean and professional.

Cons
I still use the FREE version of Enalyzer, and I do not have any cons yet.

Philip B. C. Jorgensen

I used their tool for an Employee Satisfaction Survey 1500 peps. Easy to set up and easy to execute

Reviewed 2018-05-08

The product is so well designed in all facets. It has saved me a lot of time in the pre-construction and analysis phase of all my survey projects.

Pros
It is probably the best survey tool on the market. The software is extremely user-friendly and the data output is really well presented and easy to use for your analysis. Great customer service!

Cons
It would be great to have some more layouts when downloading the report.

Manon Welvaarts

Professional, easy of use

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-09

With this software I was able to create a survey in an easy way

Pros
-Overall professional look -Easy of use -More than enough options -Possibility to download results in Excel -Free

Cons
-Not possible to download results in SPSS (at least not in the free version) -No unlimited access in free version

Brenda Feuerstein

Easy-to-use with many helpful options

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-07-16

Fast set up of a questionnaire I needed for a last minute project.

Pros

Cons
I feel there should be clearer options once you've completed making the questionnaire and are ready to send it out. It took me a couple of times to figure out what to do next after I made the questionnaire.

Cortney Bellassai

Love this site

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Lovvve this site especially cause it still looks good on my phone :)

Pros
Very easy to create surveys and check responses

Cons
Nothing!!! Everything is user friendly and well organized

Jacob Callesen

Very pleased

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
Probably the best customer service that I have ever had. Spoke to customer service representative who helped me solve the problem.

Anonymous

Enalyzer Survey Solution Review

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-28

Awesome experience with enalyzer

Pros
Easy to use and sale purchase.. Mean sale and purchase through analyzer is so easy

Cons
It is very easy to se this software because it is more understandable to me

Candice Crews

Great survey website

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-06

User friendly , easy to use

Pros
Easy to use, easy to share, can't wait to.share the link and get feedback

Cons
It worked great no complaints . Great survey maker

Timo Koster

Perfect for your thesis

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Used enalyzer to get my survey done, easy to make a survey. Next step is exporting it all to SPSS. Hope that will go as smooth as it has gone so far

Pros
Easy to use, easy to get your results as a document Also quick replies to my questions, from their customer support team

Joe Afif

Easy, quick and effective

Reviewed 2017-09-25

Great feedback on some market research we were conducting.

Pros
I liked how the surveys looked. They are very professional and sleek. I was pretty happy with how easy they were to put together and the support we received when we encountered an issue.

Cons
It was a little buggy at the start, but that's to be expected from any new technology. Encountered issues were solved swiftly and painlessly

Debbie Bitton

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-09

i was able to complete my assiment, with a good outcome

Pros
I am able to se the repport fast and easy. Its fast to set up a series of Questions and to make opional choses.

Cons
that im not able to print my report from the standart version. I would like, to be able to mass send from email, and still be able to se the diffrent ansvers.

Harish Gopalan

does beautifully what it says

Reviewed 2018-01-05

we are looking at survey product

Pros
extreme customization, ease of use, mobile friendly, user interface interface, free plan helps us play around and get to know features.

Boris Anic

I needed to hold a survey. Found this 1st time. Used it instantly. That is how user-friendly it is.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
I lime its easy-to-use features, the fact that it takes virtually no time at all to get acquainted with what it offers, clear, simple instructions. Everything I used worked with no problems and I will definitely use it in the future as well.

Tom Heckmans

Perfect to use!

Reviewed 2019-11-20

Pros
It is so easy to use and has almost all the features that you need.

Enyi Onwuteaka

It is very easy to use and the interface flows well

Reviewed 2018-06-06

Pros
The number of respondents on the free trial. It allowed for 100 respondents and very few people allow this

Cons
Uncompleted survey answers cannot be viewed. Survey answers which have been completed but the last button wasn't clicked

Ali Lunnon

Wonderful, user friendly and intuitive

Reviewed 2018-06-06

Pros
Statistical strength and survey options. User friendly and intuitive. Data results were easy to interpret and visually great.

Cons
None, it offered what I needed

Michelle Fontaine

Easy to use survey creator software

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-20

Pros
Has all of the functions that i need to gain valuable feedback from my team at work.

Cons
It took a little bit of time to figure out how to navigate (pull up saved surveys) but once you get it, it works just great!