karmaCRM Reviews

karmaCRM

Small business CRM software

karmaCRM

Review Summary

Pros

I should also mention that the support is outstanding. There are very few companies that actually make it easy to reach a person and get support when you need it.

Greg A.

Not only is KarmaCRM the best and easiest to use, their support team is beyond fantastic.

Rob F.

Jon H.

Cons

I would be flat on my back, should ever happen something disastrous to it... (which of course wouldn't, as it is cloud-based and you can have everything exported from it).

Friedrich M.

And if you don't use it consistently, it's a waste of time and money.

Friedrich M.

4.5

Review - KarmaCRM

Excellent experience dealing directly with karmaCRM folks who really listen to their clients and are honest about status of changes and upgrades. Refreshing in the software industry

Pros

Its excellent features and reasonable pricing.

Cons

Literally nothing - the software is excellent and does the job.

Created for the Relational Business

I've been in sales 35 years. I've used Reynolds and Reynolds CRM's, MWA whom I'm with has a great CRM and I've tried others. In sales, we know a CRM is only as good as the amount we use it. This one is VERY user friendly. It allows me to update efficiently and effectively. It gives me the information I need right away and keeps ALL my contacts within my reach.

Pros

Quick entry of day's touches, Quick scheduling of future events, Printable task list (which incl 'overdue' scheduled events), Great app, which lets me search for contacts, and with two taps dial directly, Before entering a business, searching company on app lists ALL contacts I've made prior within company (valuable reminder), Good search engine to bring up contacts when only a 'hint' of reference is known, Very responsive tech and customer service staff, Reasonable price too (based on user numbers).

Cons

Since I take the printed Task list with me in travels, I wish the printed list would allow 'phone numbers' to print with each task, as it would save me time. There are times when I'm away from WiFi.

Better Customer Service could really help this company

We have been using the product for over 8 years. There have been improvements but there still needs to be many more improvement. We have not moved because we now have so much data in KarmaCRM. My review would be much different if the customer support and customer service were better.

Pros

There are several features that help you track customer interactions, follow leads and manage task with a team. You can create task and give them due dates. You can look at all your customers at a glance and export reports.

Cons

There is very little support. Response times are slow. When a feature is broken, it NEVER gets fixed. They are always doing improvements and updates, but the original problems never get addressed. The support team seems very small and customers get left trying to figure things out on their own. Templates and forms, that would be a great tool, simply don't work. When creating a customer, then a deal for the customer, the contact info does not copy over. You have to input info in every field. The mobile app gives very little info and you are unable to look at your calendar or retrieve contact's info quickly.

KarmaCRM = insightly on steroids

Pros

Insightly is a great little app, but KarmaCRM has all of insightly’s best features – and a lot more. For example, If you want to create a non-sales process of things that need to happen after a new customer signs up…or a production template of standard tasks to be done by different users before your company can deliver the goods, insightly can’t do that. With karmaCRM, you can easily create task templates...

Cons

KarmaCRM's mobile app isn’t great, but then you can’t expect to run a sophisticated CRM like this from a phone. The mobile app is just a way to access the information from the road.

karmaCRM is the BEST !!

Our organization - we are non-profit Consumer Advocates selected karmaCRM after an extensive search for a CRM product that would meet our needs, be easy to use, easy to adapt, had solid customer service and met our budget. Our organization was featured on a major US Network and our clients and inquiries nearly tripled over night. Our search was nearly done when the national exposure happened....

Cons

Wow, I'm truly touched. I can't thank you enough for all of your support along the way. I hope some day we get to meet in person so I can shake your hand good sir. Feedback like that helps me and my entire team stay charged and focused. Hope you have the best and most productive week!

The Best Small Business CRM When You Need a Simple and Customizable Solution

karmaCRM is extremely simple, intuitive, and user-friendly, which makes it a great option for small businesses. I recommend it to clients and to anyone who's looking for something that is really simple and easy to use but gives you all the core CRM features that you need. If you're looking for a way to centralize and organize all of your customer information so you can stay on top of all your calls,...

Cons

Excellent CRM for professional service companies

We've used KarmaCRM at our company for several years and have been extremely pleased with the product. Before Karma, we tried several other CRMs, including Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM, TigerCRM and others. Karma is the only one that is both powerful and flexible enough to do what we need our CRM to do. In addition to being able to do almost everything needed "out-of-the-box," the little bit of customization...

Review of KarmaCRM

Pros

The abilty to customize the product to our busness needs, ease of use and high level of customer support.

Cons

I haven't expereinced any negative qualities regarding the product. It has met all of our expectations.

Solid CRM software that's really affordable

I can manage my customer base like never before that's really affordable with remote access whereever I may be.

Pros

What I like best is the price and the fact that I can go anywhere and access my database of customers. I also like how easy it is to upload documents that correlate with my customers.

Cons

When I first startyed using it some features were a bit tricky to find for first time users.

KarmaCRM - my infallible assistant!

Pros

When I started with KarmaCRM, I quickly became accustomed to using it for archiving 100% of user/customer interaction, creating task chains, following up inquiries and problem reports, tracking user and purchasing status, and sending out preconfigured email to multiple persons from email templates. Additionally, I could interface it to a registration form on my website, for automated creation of contact entries! Now I absolutely can't imagine working without this tool!

Cons

That I'm an addict:-) It is my second brain, my better memory, my infallible To-Do-List. It remembers the 10000+ users of my product far better than I do, but this memory is only one click away. I would be flat on my back, should ever happen something disastrous to it... (which of course wouldn't, as it is cloud-based and you can have everything exported from it)

By FAR, the very best of everything you could ever want in a CRM!

We've tried 'em all, and quickly came to find that KarmaCRM easily led the pack of CRM providers in features, functionality, ease of use, quality support and price. In fact, none of the competitors even came close! We needed something that we could easily customize for our many thousands of customer contacts, our multiple in-house departments, our need to store lots of customer-specific information...

Cons

Great piece of software if you are looking for a lean but powerful CRM solution.

I was looking around for a CRM solution and I tried several cloud based applications. While they all were decent in their own right. Many were bloated with features that may be good for fortune 500 companies, were not suitable for small to medium size businesses. Enter KarmaCRM. When I found the website I immediately fell in love with the name KarmaCRM. After a simple registration process...

Cons

Overall positive. Straight forward easy to use and adopt+customizable

Pros

Straightforward, feature-rich, economical way to CRM. Overall positive and would recommend for most businesses- especially startups

Cons

Missing some minor features/enhancements that from my viewpoint would be beneficial

An absolutely essential tool for every business.

I have been using Karma for over 5 years. The versatility, speed, and ease to implement was a big deciding factor for business and my team when choosing our CRM solutions. KarmaCRM allows us to work fast even on less than ideal computers. It was easy to implement and very intuitive which facilitated the implementation and training. With KarmaCRM we were able to nearly double productivity, track and...

Cons

Searching for software solutions is so much easier now!

Pros

Software Advice has made searching for software solutions so much easier for Peachtree Offices. We provide virtual offices , office suites, and receptionist services. Each of these service categories requires the right software solution to provide our clients with the best service. For instance, our software needs include Ecommerce, billing, accounts payable, call center management, and IT management. Any time we are looking for software, we can find solutions using Software Advice.

Cons

I was completely satisfied with the service. Obviously, every company has to choose the right software to meet their specific needs. Software Advice simplifies that process.

Nice CRM program very pleased

Pros

accustomed to using it for archiving 100% of user/customer interaction, creating task chains, following up inquiries and problem reports.

Cons

Missing some enhancements that from my viewpoint would be beneficial to the overall use of the program. great interface now lets pick it up

My Strong Second Choice

Pros

Karma was a pleasure to use. It had 2 critical features I wanted: 'Autosave' and 'Save with Followup'. Nice uncluttered UI. Support was fantastic.

Cons

My one major concern with Karma was its viability in the longer term. Other than that it's one of the best out there.

Very reliable CRM software

Pros

The integrated email feature is my favorite tool, it saves me time. I wish other CRM programs would utilize this feature without slowing down my PC.

Cons

The contacts interface is not as streamlined as other products I've used, but it is perfectly functional.

Great Support! Great Product!

I enjoy using karmaCRM. I don't take nearly enough advantage of its potential. The tagging component is perfect. I do a lot of registration for events through Wufoo and it links up great with it. The one drawback is that it won't automatically code clicking boxes from Wufoo, only fill in the blanks and drop down menus. If they could figure out how to do that, I'd give it 5/5. Super friendly and highly responsive customer service.

Cons

KarmaCRM works great for me

Very easy to use. Not bloated with features 99% of people will never use. All my info is stored in the cloud and accessible from any device 24/7. Also, support from the company is great. I haven't had that many issues, but any time I've had a question I've always received a prompt and courteous reply.

Cons

Thanks Mark. We appreciate your business and taking the time to review karmaCRM!

Karma CRM has exceeded all of my expectations with superior customer service!

As Certified Life Coach & Business Strategist, I find this software a HUGE asset and key factor to the organization and growth of my business. The customer service is highly responsive and very open to hearing my suggestions and customizations that align with my business model. Besides that is just FEELS GOOD when I am typing my potential client's name into a site called KARMA! :)

Wonderful CRM system

My team and I have been using Karma for almost two years. The product is very user friendly, affordable and has tremendously helped us scale up our sales and outreach process. The Karma team have always been responsive to any inquiries we have had (via phone or email) and always open to feedback of ways to improve the product. Would highly recommend this product.

Great System Good Price

Karma has been a great system for us, one of the best features is it allows you to track all email correspondence with all employees and clients. It is also user friendly, allowing you to download data when you need to but also customize your interface so you can see only the data points that you're interested in. Our business wouldn't be the same without it.

Cons

Not as good as ACT, but it works

Pros

I did like the email integration on this product, but for me it didn't make up for the lack of features. there are better CRM programs out there.

Cons

The UI is clunky and counter intuitive. It's been a while since I worked with this software but I do remember it being a bit on the barren side for features when compared to programs like ACT Premium.

Most Thorough & Easiest CRM Product On The Market

I absolutely love this product and I have used them all! It is extremely user friendly and compatible with our crazy start-up! Would recommend for anyone wanting a professional product.

Cons

Thanks for the kind feedback Taylor. Excited to continue building a relationship with you and your team!