Quality Driven Software Reviews

4.92/5 (26 reviews)

Pros
  • Ease of use, tracking, reports. There isnt much to not like!
  • Easy to use, love getting instant feedback. Allows my customers the freedom to answer on their time
  • This software has been instrumental in growing my business. Hands down the best investment I have made!
  • Easy integration with my scheduling software. Love that I'm able to send employee pictures with surveys.
Cons
  • The thought of my competition having it as well. Wish I could keep it to myself. It's my secret weapon.
  • Truly nothing that hasn't met our expectations. Maria and Martha are very responsive to all requests.
  • It's a bit confusing to understand but I am working through that with the help of the concierge service.
  • I can't edit the files IN qds and have to open it in excel sometimes. I don't have any other complaints.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Amy Belanger

Quality Driven Software has had a very positive impact on my company.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

This software has kept us informed of our quality on a daily basis and has proven to be a great marketing tool.

Pros
It has improved communication with our customers. We know very quickly if a customer is pleased or if improvements are needed. It has also improved communication with staff members. We can easily identify which staff members are performing at a high level of quality on a consistent basis and where further training may be needed. It has also been a great marketing tool. Potential customers can read real time reviews on our website and many of them have commented on how they were impressed with all of our great reviews.

Cons
Currently, I have to download a list of completed jobs at the end of each day and then upload it to the Quality Driven software in order to send out the surveys. It is my understanding that this process will be eliminated as Quality Driven gains integration capabilities with other software.

Ashley Hammond

Amazing!!!

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Time savings! I used to calculate the reporting data myself since it wasn't offered in Customer Thermometer. Or if a client called in or emailed or texted any feedback there as no way to enter it to include it automatically. Time is the biggest benefit and more accurate #'s for my quality %'s at a glance without all the work.

Pros
It is affordable and by far the best quality control software I have used! I've tried customer thermometer and the features on Launch27 and they don't compare to the reporting abilities QDS has! The reporting is the absolute best! It will tell you the response rate %, you can break it down by client score, technician or field quality control! I love that you can include your field checks of the home along with client feedback! It's amazing!

Cons
The only con I can think of is that they didn't create this software sooner! I used to do my own calculations on my previous software to figure out the same reporting info I can just click with a single button with Quality Driven. It truly is amazing and saved me an enormous amount of time when I made the switch!

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you for your great review Ashley!

TJ Fruichantie

Outstanding software and service, highly recommended to anyone wanting to track quality.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

I can better see what my customers think of their service on a per-visit basis and which employees/teams need better training faster than before. We can see what areas of our service need the most improvement. Plus, it makes a great way to offer bonuses and other incentives to our employees.

Pros
It's really easy to set up and get started using right away. Quality Driven makes it real easy for customers to give you quick feedback so you always know how things are going and can catch any problems quickly. You'll be able to track how well your employees are doing and address any quality issues before they become major problems. Some of my favorite things about Quality Driven is the ability to customers surveys, run reports, set your "fail" score and receive instant notifications, send customers to your own landing pages, and the ability to push reviews to your website. If you're in the service industry and what a great way to track quality and the performance of your employees, I can't recommend using Quality Driven Software enough!

Cons
The only thing missing (at this time) that I'd like to see is the ability to send surveys via text message. But, with all the improvements they keep making, I'm sure this will be available soon. :)

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you TJ! We appreciate your encouraging words and will keep working hard to make the software help your business be a huge success and rise above your competition!

Dawn Winter

Very easy to use and navigate.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Be able to send Quality surveys to our clients

Pros
Very easy to understand how to use it Like being able to see the quality score per cleaning technician for the dates that I put in

Cons
I love everything about. Just wish I could email the client from their comments they've given when they reply from their survey

Response from Quality Driven Software

Hi Dawn, thank you so much for your review! We will certainly take a look at making that change for you as it completely makes sense! We appreciate your business!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Joanna Palumbo

QDS has been a game changer for us! Makes it so easy to track and manage quality and performance!

Reviewed 2017-07-19

Saved money! Makes it easy to manage performance and quality. Helps us manage our teams, set goals, and have minimum standards of service. Helps us act quickly and respond to customer concerns with impressive speed.

Pros
The ease of use and the instant reports makes it possible to see and act on problems. The employee login allows employees to check their own scores on their devices allowing full transparency on customer feedback. We used to spend hours calculating quality scores from surveys using bulky software. QDS pays for itself. This product is a DREAM. If you are in a service industry you cannot afford to NOT use this.

Cons
There's nothing not to like. The developers are so open to feedback that if you have a great idea on how to make it better, and it makes sense, you'll see it soon on the new release.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you Joanna! We appreciate you and will keep working hard to continually earn your 5 star review.

Kris Koenig

I LOVE Quality Driven. It's so easy to use and meets all of our needs.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

We can keep clients who might not be fully satisfied and we can reward employees and identify where additional training needs to happen.

Pros
Easy to use. Inexpensive. The customer service is excellent and respond to our needs. We can track quality by employee and overall. All of the reports are there and easy to use. You don't have to do anything to create your own reports. We can quickly tell if a client is happy or if we need to reach out right away.

Cons
I can't think of any negatives. It solved the problems we had with another program that was more expensive and very difficult and couldn't pull the reports we needed.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you for your great review Kris! Martha and I will continue what we're doing to make the software great, while also adding improvements, such as SMS. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Bridget Randels

Every service based business needs this!

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Tracking quality of service, employee moral, reports for seeing where the company stands in regard to quality, employee accountability, recruiting new clients from the client submitted reviews puahed to website. The list goes on!

Pros
Ease of use, tracking, reports. There isnt much to not like!

Cons
There are a few things like bulk resend text surveys that aren't available right now. However the developers ask the end users what they would like to see and make it happen.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you, Bridget! We will be adding the ability to switch from one type of survey to another one really soon.

Amy Wiggs-King

I was their very first client and I absolutely could not live without the software now!!

Reviewed 2017-07-20

My time back, real time information, employee information, instant online reviews

Pros
It saves us so much time!! I used to have to manually calculate numbers and use cumbersome spreadsheets to formulate averages for my employees bonuses. Now not only can I pull one simple report - ALL my employees can see their rankings, client feedback and scores real time! I think one of my favorite little nuggets is that when a review comes in you can click one simple button and it goes to your website!! YAY!

Cons
Absolutely love EVERYTHING about it........And I'm having to type more because the software is making me and so there. LOL

Response from Quality Driven Software

You're the best Amy! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Warren Weiss

Quality Driven Software was a real game changer for my business!

Reviewed 2017-07-20

We get extremely useful feedback from our clients and we are able to see how our employees are doing.

Pros
I like that it integrates with our as scheduling software; it's easy to use. Most importantly, our clients find it easy to use too

Cons
That's a tough one because there are just so many positive aspects of this software. I'm hoping that in the future there will be a way to text surveys. But they are constantly making great updates and I'm sure that's in the works.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you so much Warren! We are currently working on texting capabilities!

Joanna Pikramenos-Lombardi

Great software for keeping track of customer satisfaction!

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Pros
How easy it is to use and for the customers to respond. It also integrates with my scheduling software. I can see reports on response rate and individual scores for each employee and the company as a whole.

Cons
I would love a text messaging survey option. Not all customers use email enough. Text messaging would be easier and they could just respond back with a score.

Sherry Weavers

Worth building your business around!

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Our ability to greatly increase our online reviews, and set up employee incentives based on performance. It's a great communication tool for our clients. Also, our staff love tracking their results, and seeing clients past feedback.

Pros
Easily allows me to track clients feedback, and staff performance. Allows me to set up employee bonuses based on performance. Greatly increases my reviews on social media (using the provided landing page)

Cons

Response from Quality Driven Software

"The thought of my competition having it as well. Wish I could keep it to myself. It's my secret weapon." Love this, Sherry! Thanks so much..

Stephanie Nesseth

my experience has been nothing but above board, the software has given us hours back

Reviewed 2017-07-19

Pros
A concise and accuarate way to help us monitor client perception as well as feedback for our staff. It gives our staff the time they need to devote to excellent customer service without spending hours calculating client responses

Cons

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you Stephanie! We appreciate you and your continued support. Martha and I do not take your business for granted and we will keep working hard to make Quality Driven an app that not only pays for itself, but also helps you grow and scale your business.

Bridget Randels

So much more than just software

Reviewed 2017-07-20

More time for other things, we don't have to manually send surveys, manually record the results, and spend time calculating the scores. Large benefit is also the ease of reaching someone if I have a queastion, response is within minutes. The document portion, which we have implemented, is worth so much more than the cost of the software, training materials for field employees, complaints process flow sheets. How to introduce the software, with examples, to clients, the list goes on and on.

Pros
User friendly, professional look and feel that is customized for your business, reports are easy to understand, click of the mouse and reviews pushed to website in real time, easy for clients to use, literally one question survey. The extra documents, and support are outstanding.

Cons
Wished it had a text survey option, although this could be in the works. The creators and developers do ask the users what they would like to see, a huge plus.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you for your review Bridget! We appreciate you and your kind words. We are currently working on SMS and will let you know when that is complete.

Warren Weiss

Fantastic!

Pros

Cons
Would love to be able to bulk resend surveys. SMS surveys would be great too. I would love to be able to use customized icons.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thanks for your review, Warren! We can't wait for you to see the new round of features..I think you'll be impressed!

Bridget Randels

Easy set up, easy to use, best support out there.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

A handle on quality issues, help with setting up training and quality based bonus/reward programs. Ease of tracking and reporting in just a few clicks.

Pros
Ease of use and functionality. Help is as simple as a few clicks away or as simple as a post in the FB group. The text feature is coming soon, it will then be perfect.

Anne Johnson

A game changer.

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Quality control even when I can't be there to micromanage each employee.

Pros
It is simple to use and visual. Customer service is top notch. I feel as if I'm treated as family, not just a customer.

Dan Smith

Setting up Quality Driven Software was a breeze and completely customization which I enjoyed.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Ease of soliciting customer feedback and reviews.

Pros
I really like the ability to create a custom landing page for those customers that leave a review. The marketing possibilities with this are endless. If a customer is happy and leaves you a positive review, the odds of them taking another action such as rating you publicly is much higher. I have set things up so that my four and five star ratings send the customer to a landing page asking that they review us on various sites which helps limit my chasing customers endlessly for feedback.

Cons
I've been very pleased to date and don't see any downfalls with the software offering. I suspect as time goes by it will become only better!

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thanks Dan! We are improving the software ALL the time (both back and front end). Can't wait for you to see some of the upcoming changes!

Theresa Peterson

They help me to keep the pulse of my companies service in check

Pros

Cons
Wish I could see a 30 day profile without having to specially customize it each time. Other than that nothing

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you Theresa! I will look into what we can do to add a 30 day profile.

Jan Maskew

Love this software. It helps everyone stay up to the quality our clients expect.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Being able to make sure our clients are happy.

Pros
We love the ease of use. We can send surveys while in the field or in the office. Our field mgr can also make sure surveys are being done by clients while she is out in the field.

Cons
Love everything about this software. They have done a great job helping all along the way as we have put this in motion for our company.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you Jan! We truly, truly, appreciate your business!

Chris Fuhrman

Great software to track and manage company quality.

Reviewed 2017-08-11

Pros
Ease of use, support is great, reports are nice. It really allows us to track and reward performance and help employees improve where necessary.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thank you Chris!

Stefani Hathaway

Great software to get honest advise

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Solving clients issues and finding out our weaknesses. The software helps me realize where my team needs me the most.

Pros
I love that you can send each client an email/text to review our services after each visit. This helps us build better relationships.

Cons

Response from Quality Driven Software

Hi Stefani,

Thank you for your great review! Please let us know if you want to jump on a call and we'll clarify anything you are struggling with or need help understanding. We'd love to help out!

Maria

Denisse Baker

Awesome. Great Customer Service.

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Clear Understanding of Quality & Customer Follow Up.

Pros
Keeps us in the know of how our cleaning teams are doing day in and day out by collecting Survey info from our clients. Helps with bonus and employee morale.

Cons
There really is nothing to dislike. It does not integrate with one of our scheduling Software's due to them having a closed API, but we don't blame that on Quality Driven.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thanks so much Denisse! We appreciate your business, kind words, and support.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Sharon Grammer

Excellent customer service and simple to follow instructions.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

It's a great indicator of our cleaning techs quality during our service.

Pros

Cons
I have not found anything that I didn't like. All of the information for the surveys is put to good use . There are no cons.

Response from Quality Driven Software

Thanks Sharon! We appreciate your kind words on this review!

Ines Cohron

Supports employee improvement & engagement, wish we could have easier integration with our CRM

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
It is the only one of its kind that I have seen that truly targets employee improvement as opposed to justmonitoring client satisfaction.

Cons
Lack of integration with my current software which implies regular downloads. We use a dated desktop software, so this is probably not a problem for most.

Christopher Kettle

Quality by name...

Reviewed 2018-01-16

Pros
Robust, quality and user friendly. I love this. I can send out my surveys and get the results in a flash.

Cons
Takes a while to populate and get going but once initially set up there is just some tweaking here and there to be done.