Ticketbud Reviews

4.68/5 (22 reviews)

Eric DeGroat

Easy to use and any questions I had were promptly responded too. Can't ask for more than that.

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Being able to get money in my account to make payments before the event, instead of just getting a bulk payment after the event. Site was easy to use. They gave me the money just days after tickets were bought so I could pay venue, DJ, Photographer, etc. The customer service was excellent. I'd email a question in the morning and would get responded to that day if not within just a couple of hours. The getting the money before the end of the event, which is what another site was doing, allowed me to have a fund to make payments and I wouldn't have been able to do the event otherwise.

Diane Kastiel

Good software and outstanding customer service!

Reviewed 2017-05-11

First of all, you can get an actual person on the phone, and pretty easily. I am over these sites where you can only talk via a computer - so inefficient and frustrating! And the customer service really is outstanding - they go the extra mile to help you, and stay with you until the problem is solved - never losing patience or professionalism. Recently, I had to navigate between Ticketbud and WePay (another site/software) and it was so frustrating to deal with WePay that the TB rep actually called them for me and worked it out - amazing! Saved me time, stress, and money.

Annabeth Hayes

Good SquareSpace calendar option

Reviewed 2015-12-08

I started using Ticketbud because the SquareSpace calendar does not currently allow recurring events. It was very easy to embed the Ticketbud calendar into the library's SquareSpace website. So far, I'm finding Ticketbud intuitive and easy to use. There are a few enhancements I'd like to see, but overall I'm happy with the switch. I called for help and also used chat help and both times was helped quickly by professional and competent people. Improvements that could be made: Allow multiple dates for an event that can be recurring. For example, an event that happens every Monday and Wednesday. Right now, I have to add 2 separate events, one for Monday and one for Wednesday. Allow the "ticket" section of an event to be hidden. This of course goes against the purpose of Ticketbud, but it might be useful for customers who don't need the ticketing portion.

Amy Finnegan

Excellent Service, Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2015-07-28

We recently opened a new website with Squarespace, and were shocked and dismayed that every event on the calendar (for us, that's about 48 events per week) had to be entered manually every time!!! There was in other words no "repeating event" option for calendar entry. Enter Ticketbud to save the day (and weeks, and months, and years!! :-) There were clear instructions on how to do this actually on the Squarespace page, and we are delighted with the results. I am quite new to this kind of thing, and have had questions come up, but Ticketbud's customer service have been prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. We are very happy to have found them and recommend them highly.

Sarah Fenton

Great Company to work with!

Reviewed 2016-01-27

As new users to this type of service, the staff at Ticketbud have thus far made our overall experiences a breeze. Being a user who doesn't have advanced tech savvy skills, the site was pretty easy to navigate and offered multiple great ticketing and info options that we could customize for our event. It was wonderful to use a service where you could easily contact a REAL person and get REAL help, right away. In this wacky-doodle no human contact Internet world, the kind and competent level of customer service is completely refreshing. We had a little trouble with our photos and a few other details, but customer service was quick to talk us through. We've just posted our first event and are looking forward to learning more about the service as we start to sell tickets.

TC Van

Hands down best ticketing service on the market

Reviewed 2015-12-10

Cannot say enough about Ticketbud, these guys have done their homework and truly built a phenomenal platform. I have tried four other ticketing services and Ticketbud is my top choice. Cheapest to use, most functionality on the backend, great face for customer side, integration with payment gateway, social media and their customer service is top notch. I always get questions answered immediately. They want you to be successful, it is clear. Ticketbud will be my go to platform. Try it for one event, try their competitors. Do your homework and it's a no brainer you'll wind up with these guys.

Jonathan Powles

Awesome Site / Awesome Service

Reviewed 2016-01-27

This site is perfect for events that you do not need a full blown website for. I researched all of the available options and elected to use Ticketbud - I have not been disappointed. It is easy to use, and has a ton of really neat features, that are also very useful. I will continue to use Ticketbud for my events, without a doubt. The customer service has been second to none. I do not do bad customer service - ever, but Ben has exceeded my expectations. Nothing has been an issue, and all of my queries from the other side of the globe have been answered super promptly. I'm impressed.

Jessica Deahl

Great experience for a new business!

Reviewed 2016-01-27

We've been able to utilize various features of Ticketbud - from individual and repeating events to calendar integration for our website and social media sites. When problems or glitchy issues have occurred, the customer service has been quick and eager to help us work it out. I've had some issues with repeating events (disappearing from our calendar or uneditable on the back end, unable to copy, etc) and have had issues with our events showing up in searches. Largely our experience has been good and has proven useful to help grow our new business. Thanks, Ticketbud!

Caitlin Elwell

Superb Quality, Ease of Use, and Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-01-13

Thank you so much for your assistance with our event. Everything was easy to set up and the customer service was outstanding. Special shout out to customer support who made my experience extra special by helping with setup, pricing and more.Easy to use. Excellent customer service.

Ray Brown

Our team liked using ticketbud for our traveling show.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-07

We really liked using ticketbud to manage the promotion and system of ticket management for our traveling dance show. It helped us gauge ticket sales on a simple dashboard

Brittany McClendon

Enjoying the site...

Reviewed 2015-12-22

Setting up & personalizing the site was straight-forward and made easy. I had questions in the beginning and e-mailed/reached out for assistance; I had my questions answered and concerns address before the end of business! You can set a time to shutdown sales, refund a guest w/o having to worry about confidential information and so much more. I have no worries when setting up my event via Ticketbud. Love it!

Jacki Mylenek

Excellent resource for streamlining reservations

Reviewed 2015-06-19

Ticketbud has been a great tool for our event planning office as it provides a professional streamline between guest and venue to secure reservations. Our guests have said they feel it is user friendly and I love that we can communicate last minute details through email to all ticket purchasers. I recommend Ticketbud to my colleagues all the time!

Barbara Hagedorn

Great Idea!

Reviewed 2015-12-11

This concept worked great for me. Knowing what I was wanting, I was able to make it work with my website that I had help in putting together. The product is working great and I am getting great response from customers knowing that they can purchase their tickets ahead of time.

Finnie Helmuth

Great software -- so easy to use!

Reviewed 2015-06-02

This was my first time using a online ticket service for my annual charity event. It was a great experience and I will definitely be using it again. Ticketbud's customer service is over the top. Thanks for making everything so easy for me! I look forward to working with you in 2016!

Carl Miller

Technical Help and Informational Help w/ Signing Up and Using Ticketbud

Reviewed 2015-11-04

Phenomenal performance from all members I've spoken to on the Ticketbud team. Extremely personable, helpful, insightful, the list could go on. Website is extremely user friendly and even when we encountered a hiccup here or there, the team had our backs. Thank you, guys!

Aubree Sweeney

Great Site!

Reviewed 2015-04-25

This was my first event using online ticketing. I was a little nervous. Ben took me on a guided demo of the site - all my questions were answered before I even got started. Ticketbud makes online ticketing so simple. I will definitely use them for my next event.

Connie Young

Pretty easy for a non IT person. Support Staff and Sales GREAT!

Reviewed 2016-06-03

The cons - getting the background to look right. It took time to make it work. The pros- It was easy to put my information in to the system. Easy editing. Support staff made it easy.

Dan Michalak

Great service!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-02-01

Great product and services as promised. We use for charity concerts but would work great for any event! Ease of use and effectiveness.

Becky Wood

My rep was very informative and helpful. She didn't know all the answers but she found the answers

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-05-16

free ! Once I learned how to maneuver, it was awesome. The customer service was amazing. My rep was very helpful

Tamara Ross

I called customer service after I made a mistake and received amazing customer service.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-08-17

Customer service received was excellent after I enter my email in incorrectly. Customer service is the number one reason I become a return customer.

Creative Cleveland Planners

Wonderful!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-04-05

Using ticketbud has been a GREAT experience. It was pretty easy to set up on my own, but anytime I had a question, someone was there instantly to help me with my issues. Very responsive team and our customers were fine with paying the very minimal fee to purchase a ticket. Easy process! Thank you ticketbud!easy to use!

Craig Carroll