MarketSurge Logo

MarketSurge

All in one lead management software

MarketSurge Reviews

User ratings

5.0

See full reviews by rating

LP

Lindsey P.

SS

Sean S.

LP

Lindsey P.

CJ

Cherri J.

Sometimes the email function is a little funky, my replies will get sent to spam, etc.

NB

Zapier-logocaret

Zapier

HaystackCRM-logocaret

HaystackCRM

How would you rate MarketSurge?

All in one CRM

Everything is quite fine so far, MarketSurge definitely has an advance feature set for customer interaction management.

Pros

MarketSurge has a powerful dashboard with an advance communication management module where I can auto-respond in all campaigns.

Cons

MarketSurge could be cheaper in terms of pricing aspect, this would increase the price-performance ratio of MarketSurge according to the other competitors in the market.

Feature rich lead management

Overall Marketsurge has been great and done everything I needed it to.

Pros

Marketsurge comes in at a great price for everything it has. Before you would have had to use at least three services to get the automation, messaging, and crm that you get in one with marketsurge. Customer service is outstanding. It’s very feature rich even though I haven’t used all of it and the automations work well.

Cons

It can have a bit of a learning curve if you want to get everything out of all the more advanced features. I’m fairly inexperienced with some of this stuff. They have good videos and good customer service but if you are newer to some of this tech it can take a bit to learn.

MarketSurge increased my booking rate

I started using MarketSurge awhile ago to manage the leads as a booking manager for a photography business because I was tired of missing leads due to having to log into SO MANY platforms. It has allowed me to combine and simplify all of my various lead streams into one place--which for me was a game changer for growth. I found it easy to use and had all the capabilities I needed in one place.

Pros

Love that I can access and respond to all my leads in one place!

Cons

More mobile app functionality so I can access more things on the go

email marketing along with sms

Pros

MarketSurge is a highly advance platform that combines email and sms marketing.

Cons

Althoguh price per sms is quite reasonable it is little bit high for per SMs especially for specific countries.

MarketSurge customer support team is great

Pros

Customer support has an extensive knowledge about the product and they definitely go extra mile in order to understand and solve the problem of the customer.

Cons

Customer segmentation module should provide opportunity to define more detailed breakdowns in customer segmentation.

We love Market Surge!

Pros

I love that all my communication (phone calls, texts, emails) are on one thread with each client or contractor that I work with. I love that I can set up templates and campaigns with automation. I like the task feature. It's great that it integrates with Facebook Messenger as well.

Cons

It is a little hard to learn how to use everything it has to offer. An easier user experience would be preferred.

Leading platform for interaction management

Pros

Great features developed specifically for lead interaction management is really helpful.

Cons

Does not have some required third party integrations, that would be so beneficial if third party integration scope is increased.

I'd be LOST without this application

Fantastic. The people at Market Surge are top notch and always willing to help.

Pros

This software helps contact my leads immediately - so that i don't have to be online to respond instantly. Helps me live a life where i don't live by my leads. I would legit be lost without it. 5-20 leads a day - YOU need this product.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about market surge. Perhaps some better notes tracking !

Advance contact management

MarketSurge makes it possible to maintain long term interaction between our customer base with its advance infrastructure.

Pros

MarketSurge helps us to maintain long term marketing campaigns with our customer base with advance analytics tool that it provides for understanding the after campaign impacts.

Cons

It could be better if they would provide access to data via mobile apps since usually in manager side we are mobile and at least to have a glance on the campaigns we would not need to login to management panel via browser.

Changed my life!

10/10 - Made my life so much easier

Pros

Everything is in one place, I can talk to people through fb, Instagram, email and text without having to change browsers or apps on my phone. I can give tags, move them in the pipeline and take notes all in one place.

Invaluable tool

I’ve found MS to be an invaluable tool in organizing, tracking, and communicating with leads and current clients. Customer service is quick and responsive.

Pros

Product is easy to use. It allows me to organize and track leads effectively and efficiently.

Cons

No cons thus far. Any minor issues I’ve ever experienced are remedied quickly by customer service.

Phenominal

Pros

Everything is connected, rather than having to connect every form of contact or losing track of speaking with crossing platforms

Cons

No real cons, things are still being developed and they are extremely helpful and responsive in their faebook group

Easy product to use with text message

Pros

We like that we can communicate and send blast to our contact list with just a few clicks.

Cons

Could use the ability to separate business line and cellphone