Additional information for Wowdesk
Key features of Wowdesk
View All Features
- Automation rules
- Case organization
- Configurable workflow
- Consolidated case view
- Controlled access for third parties
- Customer feedback collection
- Customer self-service
- FAQs & how-to guides
- Internal chat
- Knowledge base
- Omni-channel communication
- Prescriptive analytics
- Privilege & access rights management
- Real-time chat
- Rich text response templates
- Service desk performance dashboards
- Service level agreement (SLA) management
- Team collaboration
• The platform can be customized to suit different businesses, with users able to manage products and services, workflows, case forms, SLA rules, correspondence templates, and more.
• Automation rules can be created to automate frequent activities including case reassignment, notifications, case escalation, and case properties update.
• The self-service knowledge base provides customers with access to how-to guides, FAQs, troubleshooting informations, and known issue resolutions to reduce pressure on help desk agents.
• With Wowdesk, customers can reach out to the help desk through social media, chat, email, web forms, phone, or a customer portal.
• The consolidated case view provides agents with a single view containing customer profiles, all case notes, recent cases, linked cases, activities, tasks, correspondence and attachments, and service level agreements.