AccountSight Reviews

4.92/5 (37 reviews)

Mark Norman

Very valuable tool

Reviewed 2016-11-25

We are very pleased with AccountSight as our time/expense/billing system. As a specialty consulting firm with consultants all across North America we have found AccountSight to be a very valuable tool for our firm. It was easy for me to learn as an Administrator and it is easy for our new consultants to utilize. We find it flexible enough to customize to our business, our clients and our projects. The customer service is second to none when I have a question or learn something new about the capabilities of AccountSight. I would recommend any consulting firm looking for a new software tool take a look at AccountSight.Easy to implement, easy to use as an Administrator, easy to train new consultants, simple but powerful. Completely meets our needs for tracking time & expenses. Very powerful reporting capabilities and easily searchable. And the support and customer service is the best we've experienced with a software firm.

Victoria White

Easy to Use. Great Customer Service. Does Everything We Need.

Reviewed 2016-08-23

I was given the task to pick a system for the company. Our main requirements/priorities were time tracking, enterprise level resource planning, approval of workflow for the time tracking system and lastly billing. We looked at several options. The closest thing we found to accountsight to fit our needs was 6 times the cost per user. AccountSight did everything we needed for a fraction of the price. We can now easily track employees time on the various projects we have going on and bill accordingly. We just started using the expense feature, no feedback on that yet, but again very easy to use.AccountSight is very easy to use and required minimal time to implement and roll out to our employees.

Monica Brame

Excellent Timekeeping/Expense Tracking for a Small business!

Reviewed 2016-12-30

I have been using AccountSight for several months and have been very pleased with the service as well as their administrators. Initially, I signed up for the free trial but lost track of time. When I called to inquire as to my next options I was immediately offered an extension on my trial period. This was greatly appreciated. We are using the TimeKeeping and Expense Tracking modules and my employees LOVE the ease of the system. There have been a few functions that were not laid out the way we preferred, but after talking with the representative he assured me his team would work on making most of the requested changes/alterations. So far so good....he has come thru with the requested alterations as promised. Again...very much appreciated. I have found this to be a fantastic product and the pricing is excellent as well. I plan to continue using AccountSight into the future.The software is easy to use and fairly intuitive. The combination of timekeeping and expense tracking in the same product is excellent and my team members have been very happy since we started using AccountSight.

Whitney Taylor

Fast, easy and mobile!

Reviewed 2017-07-29

Quick and easy time tracking by project - and allows breakdown by task, so sub tasks on a main project can be tracked if they are in line with expected completion or not. This is a great tool to be able to share with the client to show them project status and tracking to budget at any time!As a consultant - it's critical to be able to log billable hours by client by project quickly. This software is so easy to use and has a great mobile site that I can log it all on the way to by car after the meeting! Invoicing is easy and fast, tracking time and generating reports for a project are a breeze!

jecki john

AccountSight is a robust and easy to use

Reviewed 2016-12-04
Review Source

AccountSight is a robust and easy to use cloud-based software with the following : Time and time-off tracking, Resource planning, Expense Tracking, Multi-level approvals, Estimates, Invoicing and payment receipt, Payables, Company Account Balances and extensive set of useful reports and dashboards. AccountSight is the perfect solution for professional services organizations at all stages of growth.AccountSite's easy to navigate platform and intuitive project set up got my consulting projects off the ground and running. The flexibility to manage multiple projects and the beauty of the timer that runs in the background right from the timecard is priceless. It streamlines directly with the mobile app so that logging time on the go is accurate and effortless. This tool makes time tracking part of the daily flow of business and captures to the minute accurate records that quickly flow to items to invoice our customers after approval. As our consulting firm grows this will be a powerful tool to keep track of billable time and internal time and expense to be in touch with the pulse of our business.The support team is responsive to questions and any time I have needed to reach out they not only quickly provide information on what I was inquiring about but often add value beyond the original support by pointing out a feature I wasn't aware of yet to enhance my use of the tool.

Ram Saravanan

Easy to use Cloud Application with excellent service!!!

Reviewed 2016-02-20
Review Source

We have been using AccountSight for over 2 years now. Our consulting team uses AccountSight for tracking time, expenses and sending invoices. AccountSight has been highly responsive in providing us with additional features that we could not find in most applications in the market cost effectively. Their QuickBooks integration is simple but works well. We like the pricing too! I would rate AccountSight outstanding for the number of useful features specially for consulting business like ours, for the ease of use and for great service/support. I would definitely recommend AccountSight to consulting companies looking for user friendly cloud software.We like that we are able to get one software that fulfills all our resource forecasting/planning, time, expense and invoicing needs and allows us to integrate invoices with QuickBooks Online. Additionally, great customer support combined with low cost gives us no reason to look for another software for a long time to come.

Terry Hyde

AccountSight Made Switching Systems Easy

Reviewed 2018-01-10
Review Source: Software Advice

They have been very responsive to the needs of our non-profit and we really appreciated all their assistance as we switched programs from MyHours to AccountSight. We'd been with MyHours for 13 years so the change was challenging but AccountSight really stepped up and gave us features that we needed.Lots of features, much easier as an admin to make changes, flexibility within the system to customize to our needs, mobile app and support you can talk to!

Sid Nayar

Great Tool for Resource Allocation and Management

Reviewed 2016-12-30

I am responsible for running the Operations Strategy and Planning function for a 400+ people Business Transformation organization with resources across the globe that vary in skills sets, experience, and expertise. Thus, it becomes imperative that we ensure that the right resources are allocated to the appropriate programs and activities and moreover we are diligently allocating and managing their capacity and have a line of sight where they may be a resource and skill-set gaps. After evaluating multiple tools and companies out there that could help us do so, AccountSight was not only the most cost-effective option but also had a very user-friendly UI with key capabilities we needed to manage our resources. Moreover, the partnership with the team has been great and given that it is a SaaS based application, we have been able to collaborate closely to configure the tool to meet our specific requirements. The tool and the experience have been great especially when you consider the price point compared to the competition.

Gary Eckert

Good product and value

Reviewed 2016-11-21

We implemented this product to assist us with time and expense tracking and to improve our project reporting. This meets our expectations in the these areas. The AS team is easy to work with and they continue to enhance the features of the products. Time, expense and project management

Michelle Marques

Excellent Company

Reviewed 2016-05-07

I rolled out AccountSight to my company about 5 months ago. At first I was nervous because we have a lot of contractors that don't work in house and I thought trying to teach them remotely would be difficult. This system is so user friendly that all I had to do was send out one email with a few short and simple instructions and I didn't get a single question and all timesheets were completed perfectly. AccountSight set up a meeting with me to walk me through how to use their system and even offers to set it up for you with employees, projects, tasks, anything you need. They also even customized their program to our needs which is the best part. Mahender is extremely friendly and knowledgable. He is so responsive and answers all my emails within a few minutes or with an immediate phone call if any issues or confusion arise, which is rare. He even provides you with his cell phone number and told me him and his team are avaliable on the weekends if ever needed. He's been beyond a pleasure to work with. Between the customer service, price, and product, AccountSight was the best option, and I did a lot of shopping around for a great web-based time capture system. I highly recommend AccountSight to anyone!

Whitney Centerbar

Gives you the most bang for you back when looking for a time and expense tracking system.

Reviewed 2016-12-29

The customer service at AccountSight is unsurpassed! We have only spoken with two different people since first contacting them, one setup the informational phone call while the other has been our main point of contact for implementation, questions and payment. This software works perfectly for a small consulting firm with multiple clients, projects and subcontractors. The ease of pulling time and expense reports to accurately bill clients has been a lifesaver for us! Thank you AccountSight!Ease of use.

Tyler Sand

Simple, easy time tracking

Reviewed 2018-01-03

AccountSight provides simple, easy to use time tracking for my small business. Before AccountSight, I was tracking my time in Excel spreadsheets and it was a mess keeping track of things and making sure that I did not miss any billable time, but fortunately I have found an affordable solution to solve that problem.

Christopher Van Pelt

AccountSight for VMware Education Services

Reviewed 2016-12-29

The utilization reporting for VMware Education employees is very precise and easy to navigate. We were previously keeping track via excel. With AccountSight, it is very easy to keep track of all employees and the efforts they put forth towards the company. This tool is extremely helpful for any company looking to track utilization (customized to your needs) and help plan for future projects. The reporting features are very easy to use for utilization, time-tracking and project management.Time tracking / utilization reporting

Eric Davis

Very Useful Tool

Reviewed 2016-09-15

This product is very easy to use and has some great features. The flexibility of the invoicing is ideal for my company's needs. I like the reports that I can create. I'm excited about using the additional functionality within the product. I like the reporting features and the flexibility.

Marius Sandu

I'm really happy with the service. I'm using the mobile app to quickly create timesheets.

Reviewed 2017-07-30

Saved time, combined two apps into one (invoices and timesheets in the same app)It has a mobile app, you can add billable and non billable time entries, multiple clients/projects, takes little time to create a timesheet after you have set up your account/customers/projects.

Kati Roberts

So far so good

Reviewed 2016-12-28

Took a few minutes of playing with it to understand but once I figured that out it works great. I am able to track all my time and easily create invoices for my customers when I bill them. I like the fact that I can use it from my computer or phone so I am always staying on top of my time and use the built-in timer to stay as accurate as possible. Ease of use and portability

Anonymous

I have found this a great experience that got my business started quickly.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

It allows you to focus on your business, not worrying about billing etc.The ease of startup and the friendly nature of the interface meant I could focus on my business, not the hassle of accounting for time and expenses.

Joseph Blank

JB AccountSight Review

Reviewed 2016-08-18

From demo about timesheet to implementation, everything went really well. Product is very simple but can provide a lot.Easy to use and to train others how to use. Expense report function with being able to attach receipts is awesome!

Banu Ozkaya

Very Useful and Affordable

Reviewed 2016-03-09

We have been using AccountSight more than 7 months right now. Before we started to use AccountSight we have evaluated many more options in the market to pick the best option for our business. AccountSight was the one solution, among many others, provided most of our requirements as we needed specific features focused in Consulting business. During our decision process, not only the affordability but also the responsiveness of the AccountSight team played a role. Since we started to use AccountSight whenever we had issues or questions raised, we could easily reach out to the customer service and we could get answers immediately.

Rush Hall

Account Sight

Reviewed 2017-10-04
Review Source: Software Advice

How user friendly the interface it. They are constantly upgrading and making it better. One of the best tools Ive used.

Anonymous

Very easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

The ease of use and clean layout. Although it takes some time to learn how to get started, anyone can use it.

Surbhi Rathore

Top of the line time and attendance software

Reviewed 2015-09-18

I¿m a human resource manager in a US based company with many employees throughout the US and other countries. It¿s very hard to manage time and attendance for each employee in the team. However, thanks to the AccountSight software, it has helped us to move in the right direction. With their easy to manage time & attendance tracker, now we can calculate employees days for customer billing and payroll in just a few minutes accurately. AccountSight is definitely a top of the line software that helped our company save a lot of time and money.

Steve Collins

Powerful and helpful software

Reviewed 2015-07-30

GravitateDesign is a small start up from Washington DC. We needed a service for our consultants to take better care of submitting their time sheets. With AccountSight, this is what we found. An easy, affordable service providing excellent support whenever necessary. Their online software takes care of everything hassle-free. Our staff was amazed by the powerful and insightful reports they received, something they wouldn't have thought to be relevant before. We are very happy working with this company and will continue to do so in the long run.

Ram Saravanan

Excellent service with easy to use software - Long time customer!

Reviewed 2015-09-17

My company has been using AccountSight for approximately 2 years now. Our consultants use the time, expense, reporting and billing features in AccountSight. If we had any issues, their response time has been more than satisfactory with our team. Their QuickBooks integration is simple but works well. We like the pricing too! Overall, I would rate AccountSight highly from the ease of use, effectiveness and their service perspective. I would recommend AccountSight for businesses looking for an easy, no-hassle solution.

Jisha Jayakrishnan

Effective and easy to use Project tracking and reporting tool

Reviewed 2016-12-30

The user interface is simple, the functionality is very straightforward and easy to use. Helps in tracking the time in a real-time and offline mode. Gives a good breakout of the project wise and resource wise allocation of time. Provides custom reporting and dashboard view of the project and task wise hours distribution. A very good tool for project management and resourcing