Biller Genie Reviews

Biller Genie

The automated all-in-one solution to your accounting woes.

Biller Genie

The automated all-in-one solution to your accounting woes.

5.0/5 (15 reviews)

Jennifer Shechter

Growing CPA office flourishing thanks to BillerGenie!

Reviewed 2019-01-11

Awesome. Easy. Seamless. So many Pro's: easy to use, automatically sends reminders tailored to my business, options to include late fees, I don't have to enter in a client's credit card, automatically updates invoices in QuickBooks and the list goes on and on. As a new business owner trying to grow a CPA practice BillerGenie has helped me collect faster and efficiently. The software talks to my QuickBooks and automatically sends reminders to the clients that an invoice is pending. When a client does pay I no longer have to actually run the card. The client can pay in the privacy of their own home without calling the office to give their credit card information. When the payment is made, it is updated in my QuickBooks without me having to do a thing. This has saved us time and money that could be spent more wisely. Highly recommend BillerGenie to everyone.

Anonymous

Amazing Software!

Reviewed 2018-12-06

My experience with Biller Genie has been incredible. I am able to help my clients in so many more ways. They are happy with their credit card processing, but they are extra happy with their receivables!Biller Genie has given my clients back the time they need to grow and enjoy their businesses. Instead of having to worry about chasing down accounts receivables on a daily basis, Biller Genie does that for them. Skybank provides the best in rates and service for merchant services, but Biller Genie makes us so much better!

Ali Mandsaurwala

Reviewed 2018-11-08

I woudl highly recommend this product to anyone. Plus the customer service of this product is amazing, fast and reliable. Biller is easy to use and inter grated itself very easy with quick boons making our collection of payments so much faster than we imagined. Improving our cash flow. Clients happy to pay and in a timely manner

David Stillman

Excellent management portal. Very pleased all around with the product and the people behind it!

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Software is cutting edge and they keep making improvements. They are very aggressive in development. Looking forward to the branded portal! I love that we can now direct our customers to the portal to pay online, and we don't have to see or store their information. Keeps everyone's information a lot safer. Office staff also very supportive and helpful.

Mat Hultquist

Incredible product!

Reviewed 2018-11-15

In the past, I would have to constantly be chasing down customers for their overdue invoices. Now, with CSR, I am able to focus on what I like to do...meet with customers and sell business...and the collections and billing are all automated. CSR has made my life so much easier!This software is amazing! It has saved so much time and expense in trying to get customers to pay. It really makes the whole process seamless and automatic, and I no longer have to chase my customers for money!

Tiffany Gonzalez

Amazing!!

Reviewed 2018-11-09

Everything! Ease of use, customer service, the interface is top notch!

Rory Holland

Biller Genie is simple, super-efficient, highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2018-12-11

The software and support have been super reliable and I have nothing but great things to say about Biller Genie. I highly recommend it to any company who's looking to streamline payment processes.This software is simple, easy-to-use and saves us so much time and expense collecting payments. The whole process is seamless and I'm able to integrate right into my Quickbooks. Love it!

Michael Hilf

At first I was reluctant, but once I signed up I was impressed. This is the future!

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Ease of Use.....money savings....support to get up and running and the ongoing support.....the interrogation features and overall product and how it allows me to systematize my business.

Katherine Doble

Biller Genie gets you paid a lot faster!

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Five minutes of set-up and boom we were already getting paid faster. The customized reminders have cut down on the time my business manager was spending chasing clients and has let her focus more on client satisfaction. Plus, who doesn't love better cash flow?

Dan Nommensen

review

Reviewed 2018-10-30

We do not want a long payment process at our front desk area. This solutions makes paying quick and easy for both customers and our staff. Ease of use. Quick access to important data. Excellent customer support and training.

Anonymous

Great Credit Card Processing

Reviewed 2018-10-20

So far, so good. I've only started using it this week.Ease of use, navigation and features. Easy to set up and supports multiple cards/person. Swiping captures all card info.

Kristy Leal

Amazing Merchant Services!

Reviewed 2018-10-29

Ease of use, super fast customer service

Carleen Lamay

Great for automating accounts receivable

Reviewed 2018-12-14

As a small business owner, using Biller Genie has allowed me to automate the accounts receivable process. No more pulling A/R reports to see which client is late, Biller Genie sends reminder emails on the schedule that I have set up. The best Biller Genie features are the intergrations with QuickBooks, the automated billing reminders, and the low cost merchant processing fees.

Evan Spector

So easy to use! A few clicks and I was instantly making money. Love This!

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Simple interface to collect payment from monthly clients.It simplifies the invoicing process and provides all the automation I will need. Covers all the essentials of billing invoicing. Makes my business so much easier to run and keeps everything on a schedule.

Jeff King

very easy to set up and send out an invoice.

Reviewed 2018-06-04

being able to quickly send a invoice and take payment with a credit card. The program was easy to set up and load via phone or computer.